Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #31
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Also, im making a new story (i will still continue this) and would like a few people to read it and tell me what they think and what i should call it
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #32
shavedrachel rocks!

i will read it (space fillinggggggggggggg)

limets: everything has to be private other wize its ok

im male!
shavedrachel rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #33
drenan

I would be more than happy to read it and let you know what I think
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #34
slaveboy4ever

me too, i wanna read it!
Everytime I get a PM with ... + time limit:
"Lick my feet" = Clean the nastiest pair of shoes I can find with my tongue (can also use socks if you prefer)
"I shit on you" = Put shit on my face/in my mouth (can also use piss if you want)
"In yo face!" = Rub anything cum in my face "
"Surrender, slave" = I will submit to you via PM/chat
slaveboy4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #35
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

heres the new story, just posted for all to read
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...449#post778449
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 11-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #36
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 7
Name: Wrestler bait
Pic:
Erin
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fho8c4hu7g...%2044%20PM.jpg

Matt
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73us50y9se...%2046%20PM.jpg

Jeremy hauled the unconscious 25 year olds body out of the apartment building in the dark of night. he put the man into the backseat of the car, started the engine and started driving away. This man wasn't who he wanted though, honestly he wanted Erin's brother, Matt. He was a 17 year old, high school wrestler that was hot and buff, but as he still lived at home it very hard to kidnap him, so he had a plan, kidnap Matt's brother and use him as bait.

Jeramy got Erin back to where he would bait Matt. He striped Erin naked and put a new pair of white briefs on him, then tied him up. Then he grabbed Erin's phone from the discarded pants, when he woke up Jeremy too a pic of Erin and sent it to Matt with the caption "be at 312 birch lane in third minutes or you'll regret it. After Matt didn't respond for 5 minutes he send a video of him pushing a buff plug up Erin's ass.

Matt who was at a wrestling tournament was busy wrestling during the first text but now as he finish he was standing in his sweaty gear waiting to wrestle again. He heard his phone go off with 2 new texts from Erin, seeing the first one he kind of believe it was a prank, then he saw the video and panicked, he sent back. "I'm on my way, don't hurt him!"
He ran out of the school, still dressed in his wrestling gear, got in his car and sped away.

He arrived 10 minutes later after receiving another video of Erin being blindfolded.

He ran inside the house and found the bedroom with Erin in it
"Shit Erin, what happened?! I gotta get you outta here!" Matt said starting to take off the blindfold, just in time for Erin to see the man standing behind Matt stick a needle in his neck, making Matt faint almost instantly.
Erin screened through his gag butt it was too late.
"Worked perfect" said Jeremy pulling the plug out of Erin's ass, picking up his underwear and walking out of the room, carrying Matt's body over his shoulder.

Jeremy was overly excited at the fact the not only had his plan worked perfectly but that he even got Matt in his wrestling clothes, which he would definitely use

He set Matt in another bedroom, taking off his headgear and stripping the singlet off him, then lastly pulling off the jock to leave him nude
After tying him up, Jeremy put on the gear and went to exercise, making it extremely sweaty, then changed, leaving only the jock and wrestling shoes/socks on then returned to the room where Matt was, conscious now
"What the fuck is going on?!" Yelled Matt struggling from his bonds,
Jeremy said nothing, just walked over to the dresser, pick up the butt plug and put it in front of Matt's mouth
"I'm a nice person so ill give you the option here, this thing is going in your ass one way or another but, if you want I'll let you lube it, making it a lot easier going in.
"Fuck no, that's disgusting."
Jeremy shrugged and started to push the plug in,
"AAHH, holy shit!" Matt yelled "I change my mind, I change my mind!"
Jeremy chuckles and put it in front of his mouth, allowing him to lube it as he please, which he did well.
While he did that, Jeremy changed again, taking off the jock and putting on Matt's singlet. Upon returning Matt was still sucking on the plug like a pacifier, the taste was terrible, he knew it had been in someone's ass before, but he didn't want to know who.
Jeremy pulled out the plug,
"Nice job" Said Jeremy, know this was practice for when his dick replaced the plug, Jeremy then shoved The plug up his ass again. matt still clenched his teeth in pain, but it definitely wasn't as bad.
"Oh and I forgot too mention, remember that video I sent you? Yea, that's the same plug from the video, the one you brother had in his ass."
Matt felt sick, then Jeremy came around the from of him and he was pissed at what he saw
"Why the fuck are you wearing my singlet?" Matt demanded
"Because I can" Jeremy said firmly " I also borrowed your other gear too" Jeremy said, smiling at Matt gear that all reeked from Matt's wresting sweat and Soaking wet with Jeremy's sweat also.

He first slip the jock up Matt's muscled legs,
Matt's face cringed as the warm, wet, sweaty jock was put on him.
Then he continued by gagging Matt with one of the socks, wrapping it in tape. Then, to Matt's disgust Jeremy started to put a pair of underwear over his face like a mask, crotch right on his nose then tapped it on, and removing his sight, he was again disgusted to see erins name on the tag on the underwear. to make it absolutely terrible, Jeremy lastly got the sweaty wrestling shoes, smelt them, both making his new scrunch in disgust and choose which one smelled worse, then stuffed the remaining sock in that and taped it over Matt's face. Lastly. Purely for Jeremy's own joy. He strapped Matt's headgear onto Matt's head. Matt nearly cried in misery, every breath he inhaled came with a moan, he had sweaty crotches, armpits and ever asses shoved in his face in wrestling before, the smell was bad. But not this bad, he didn't realize how horrible his gear smelled after so long without cleaning, not to mention his brothers underwear, he must've had them on for weeks.

"We'll today was fun, but I'm exhausted." Jeremy said

After he went to check on Erin he returned to the room matt was in, which was his bedroom and laid down in bed, Matt, who,felt Jeremy's arm around him started to scream through his gag,
"Please be quite. I don't want to punish you already" Jeremy said, very tired. But Matt didn't stop
Jeremy sighed and left. Returning with waxing paper
"Originally I was going to shave your body bare but this seems much easier, plus more painful, every time you scream tonight, I'm putting one of these on,
Sense you've screamed about five times already that's five sheets,
Jeremy slapped one on his chest, then ripped it off suddenly, which made him scream
"Not much hair on your chest." Said Jeremy, "plus you screamed again"
Jeremy then placed 6 wax sheets on Matt's body, that covered both his arms and half his legs
Matt was quiet for a while, then when Jeremy's hand pinched Matt's nipple. He screamed again
"Fuck it" Jeremy said. Putting the wax sheets everywhere Matt had hair, then grabbed a needle and stuck it in Matt's neck, making him go still.
Jeremy happily climbed back into bed and hugged Matt like a pillow, one hand on his chest and the other on his crotch. Happy to Finally get some sleep, he had a big day planned tomorrow and him and Matt would defiantly need the energy
Truths
Bondage stories

Last edited by Matman; 11-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #37
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you like the new post, making another one right now
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #38
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, like the direction it is going.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #39
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

I just wanted to know, I'm using wrestling and spandex a lot in my story's, personally because I love it, but I was wondering, do you guys like it? Does it bother you at all or is it ok?
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 11-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #40
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I think it is just fine. Write what you wanna write.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #41
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

The story is good. I love the plot and the direction its heading. But you change the names throughout it its Erin --> Aron at one point then its jeramy to Jeremy it makes it slightly confusing
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #42
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, I've got a finished story I'm about ready to post, I'm wondering though, anyone interested in reviewing my stories before I post the, if so let me know
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 12-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #43
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 8
Title: Change of plans
Pics:

Sebastian:
http://spandexjock.tumblr.com/post/38259334986

Justin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvu3ajylco...%2042%20PM.jpg

I'm sebastian, junior in highschool, and since my friend, who's my ride has detention I'm watching the wrestling team, who I tease with my football friends a lot. I enjoy football, which is a real sport, wrestling though isn't, I think its just a bunch of guys with almost nothing on, rub against eachother and try to pin the other one down. Not a sport in my option.

I was waiting till they finished so I could go tease justin, the captain and best wrestler, and his friends before they changed. I wouldn't get another chance for a while as christmas break started today.
"That's good for today, go change, and don't forget to bring you gear home to practice!"said the coach
I started to approach justin and his friends, who were talking and stopped to listen in for a second
"The trip sounds awesome, Leaving for colarado tonight, huh"
"Yea, I know, sucks that-" justin stopped as I walked near

"Hey boys, how's humping eachother going?" I mocked
"Shove it, sebastian, you don't even wrestle, or have even tryed it, all you do is football, its nothing like wrestling."justin replied
"Yea, it isn't, for example, in football, you aren't barely naked rubbing you crotches together." I replied, pointing at his balls, nearly visisble through the skin tight, thin singlet, usually they had cups on but since it was just practice they didn't bother
"You hardly sweat" this I was lying about, they were all drenched in sweat, you could see it and easily smell it
"You're a ass seb" I hated being called seb and he knew it
"Well you're all gay" I said, justin almost lunged at me but his friend stopped him, if you got in a fight you were off the team

My ride was ready so I left, but I had a plan. From what I heard, justin and his family was leaving for Colorado for the break tonight" I could go over to his house and screw around with his stuff. I already knew were he lived from the sports banquet they held their. His house was amazingly huge, he had his own gym off of his bedroom.

I planned id go tonight at midnight and spend all night their.
At midnight I got a cab and climbed over the brick wall surrounding the house, I decided to try the backdoor first, and amazingly it was unlocked. I walked in and started searching for justins room.
I found a room, but I was sure it wasn't justins, but I was extremely exhausted, I decided to rest till morning, they shouldn't be back for two weeks anyway.

It seemed just as i fell asleep i was awoken be the feeling that i couldn't breathe, when i awoke i realized that there was a strong arm around my neck, justins arm, choking me. I blacked out.
What sebastian didn't realized was that when justin was talking to his friends about the colorado trip was that he was telling them he wasn't going because his grades were bad. And that he'd be home alone while they were gone.

Justin turned on the light to see sebastians unconsious body on the floor, he got the biggest grin and dragged the body to his room.
Once he get to his room his room justin ran and got some rope and tape and brought sebastians body into his gym, by now sebastion was starting to gain consiousness.
Justin walked over to a exercise clothes rack in the gym, and picked out a singlet, he found the perfect one, it was a white one he used for home excercise and training with his friends, still bright white, but reeks of sweat. Not to mention if you got it wet it was completely see through. And his most sweaty jock and socks
Justin walked over to sebastian, now more awake and threw the jock and singlet next to him.
"Put these on, now" justin commanded
" fuck no, you've worn these before, they reek!"
Justin quickly got sebastian in a headlock and said"you can put these on yourself or ill knock you out again and do it myself, your choice here"
Sebastian nodded and stripped naked reluctantly pulling on the Jock and singlet.
"Great, now that wasn't so hard,was it"
"Guess not, but still fucking disgusting ."
"Well we aren't done yet. Put these on" justin said throwing him a wresting kneepad, headgear, and a pair of dirty socks"
Sebastian was about to object when he remembered justins solid bicep around his neck, he put the gear on.
"Now sit still" justin said grabbing the rope
Sebastian panicked and lunged for the door, but was stopped by justin, sebastian, without thinking punched justin,, he knew it didn't hurt him but it did piss him off, justin tacked him, slamming him to the floor, they fought foor a minute, causing one of sebastians singlet straps to come off, until justin got sick of it and layed a firm blow to his head.
Justin drug sebastian body back to the middle, tying him very uncomfortably with his ankles to his thighs and his arms in a x behind his back, then for a finishing touch, he pulled off his sock, stuffed it in his mouth and tapped over it.
He left and got a his phone, sebastian was semi-consious now, justin sat him up and took a pic, sending it to his wrestling friends, he then blindfolded him and left the room saying
"Goodnight"
Sebastian become consious a while later, realizing what was going on and then felt his bonds, gag and blindfold and pannicked, struggling for an hour before exhaustion hit and he fell asleep.

He was awoken from
"Holys shit, it is him." "What's up, seb?"
He knew who it was right away
Truths
Bondage stories

Last edited by Matman; 12-23-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #44
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition I hope you add another chapter to this one
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #45
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to add additions to my stories, but I rarely get asked, how abot this, if 5 people pm me asking for a addition to a story, ill do it
Truths
Bondage stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk