Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
sizzle

Thumbs up Troy & Thomas Together

hey guys this is my first attempt at a story on here, its gonna be a m x m fiction.
I will leave how the characters look up to your imagination, but they are supposed to be around 14 years old in high school
---------------

"Finally the day is over" Thomas thought to himself with a sigh as the last period bell rang. It was a friday afternoon, meaning that it was the weekend, and he was free- at least for a few days. He made his way down to his locker and put his books away.
"Whats up, man?" Troy asked him as he walked over to his locker.
"Not much bro, just happy its the weekend finally."
"Rough week?"
"You could say that. what are you up to later man?"
"Nothing. I was supposed to be stuck babysitting my brother this weekend but my parents came home early, so i have nothing planned. How bout you?"
"I got nothing planned. Hey, my parents are gone all week if you wanna come hang at my place"
"Yeah sure bro just let me get my stuff"

They exit the old wooden doors of the school to a beautiful spring day, which they weren't used to, as winter was just ending. Thomas only lived about 15 minutes away from the school, so they walked back to his house. They arrived fairly quickly, and went inside. Thomas lived in a pretty huge house, as his dad was a very successful investment banker.
"So what do you wanna do, man?" Thomas inquired
"Well its a really nice day out, we could go swimming?"
"Yeah im game. You wanna borrow a swim suit?"
"Uh yeah sure, thanks"
Thomas went upstairs and returned minutes later in his swim suit with a bathing suits for Troy
"You can change in the washroom, ill wait outside for you"
Troy went into the washroom and stripped naked in his friends house. he looked at his body in the mirror and noted to himself how his six pack was starting to show. He put on his friends bathing suit, which was a little bit loose, and met Thomas outside.
"Last one in is a rotten egg!!" Thomas yelled to Troy as he raced to the pool.
Troy did his best to catch up but Thomas had too much of a head start and jumped in before he did
"Bro, looks like your a rotten egg. sucks." Thomas joked
"Yeah that was a really fair race there champ, don't get too ahead of yourself"
They played around in the pool for a while until Troy proposed that they have a dive contest. Thomas agreed, and offered to go first.
He climbed the diving board steps and did a few jumps on the board to get it springy before executing a front flip dive pretty well.
"Ill give you a 2/10 for that one" Troy yelled at him
"Ohhh look who's the fair one now" Thomas laughed. "Lets see you do better man!"
Troy stepped up to the diving board and started doing a few jumps just as Thomas had done. He took one last big jump and tried to do a backflip dive, but he didn't jump out far enough and ended up banging his head right against the edge of the diving board. He fell limp into the water, and everything went black...
-------------
When Troy opened his eyes he was was very confused to find himself wrapped in a blanket on a couch with his friend standing over him, until he remembered how he had knocked himself out on a diving board.
"Jesus, thank god your awake mate!"
"Wha- what happened...?"
"You got knocked. I saw you flop into the water and not move so i rushed over to you and swam you back to land, then carried you back inside and put you on the couch. you were knocked out for an hour!"
"I feel like i got hit by a train" Troy mumbled
"You had me really freaked out man! You were mumbling random shit in your sleep, it was crazy"
"Shit..." Troy said while sitting up on the couch. Thomas plopped down beside him.
"What was I mumbling about?"
"I couldn't really make much of it out, but i heard my name a few times"
"Oh... What time is it?"
"About 7:30. are you hungry at all?"
"Not really, i'm more just tired, but what did you have in mind?"
"Weeell im pretty hungry, do you want to order a pizza?"
"yeahh i might have a slice or two, what kind?"
"Pepperoni and onion!" They both said in unison
"Hahah, ill go order, you stay here"
Troy sighed and closed his eyes. His head was still pounding from the blow, and he felt drained. His body felt weak.
He opened his eyes when Thomas came back. "Pizza should be here in 40 minutes. Here, i brought you an ice pack"
"Thanks man, i could use it."
"Wanna just watch a movie and wait for the pizza? oh and by the way, your sleeping over" Thomas said smiling at Troy. Troy couldn't help but smile back at Thomas when he put on that little grin.
"What movie are you feeling?" Troy asked.
"I dunno, Iron man 2?"
"sounds good to me, Troy said with a yawn"
They started the movie, and about 10 minutes in Troy started falling asleep. He ended up laying his head on Thomas' lap and slept there, breathing steadily.
Thomas felt Troy fall on his lap asleep. He smiled. He looked so peaceful there. When the pizza arrived he decided he wouldn't wake Troy up, And ate some of the pizza by himself in the kitchen before heading back downstairs.
He saw that Troy's blanket had fallen off and he had had his hands inside his bathing suit while still asleep. Thomas, to his surprise, found himself turned on by this.
---------------
I know this part might have seemed a bit dull, but its all character build up and such. if you guys want me to continue/ have any constructive criticism, let me know!
The following user says Thank You to sizzle for this post:
Old 04-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Omg!!! I love this story. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
sizzle

part 2-

Troy dreamed he was in a grassy field. He was alone there, and the field was huge, stretching as far as the eye could see. He stood up and looked around, the sweet smell of spring tickling his nostrils. Suddenly he turned around, and Thomas was there. Before he could say anything, Thomas had stepped in towards him and wrapped his arms around his neck. Their eyes met for a few seconds before Thomas started moving his head in towards Troy’s, and Troy moved his towards Thomas’s. Their mouths were only inches apart, coming together at a pace that seemed almost glacial. Troy could feel his breath on his, and then…
Troy awoke with a jolt, and found himself lying in Thomas’ bed. He sighed and let his head fall back onto the soft, cushy pillow on the bed. He glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw it read 10:00. He felt uneasy. What was with that dream? And why did it get him so excited?
He got out of bed and stretched, still with a massive headache from that diving board. He noticed he was in a pair of black and purple boxer briefs, and not Thomas’s bathing suit as he thought. He took a nice, hot shower, then made his way downstairs into Thomas’s kitchen still wearing just the pair of boxer briefs.
“Oh good you’re awake” Said a cheerful Thomas
“Yeah… uh, can you tell me why and how I’m wearing your underwear?”
“You don’t remember? I should guess not, you were really out of it man. I finished watching the movie, then I woke you up to get you to go upstairs. You asked me for something to sleep in, so I gave you those. Then you pretty much passed out.”
“Woah… I don’t remember any of that. Thomas, what if something’s wrong with me? What if I have a concussion? Maybe brain damage? What if I-“
He was cut off by Thomas crushing him with a hug. Suddenly his whole body just relaxed, and he stopped talking and closed his eyes. He awkwardly put his hands on Thomas’s back and stood there hugging his friend in just his underwear. He could feel Thomas’s warm body up against his, and could smell the sweet shampoo in his hair.
“Oh shit” Troy thought, as he realized that he was getting a boner through his underwear, and he was forced to break apart. Their eyes met for a few long seconds before Thomas broke the silence.
“Don’t worry man, I’m sure everything is ok. You were just tired, and had a bad bump on your head, ,youll be fine!” He said comfortingly
“Thanks bro. For everything. I owe you one, I really do.”
Thomas blushed.
“It was no problem man… not for you”
After an awkward silence, It was Thomas again who spoke
“So do you want some clothes bro? or were you planning on staying like that all day?”
“Shut up, you know you like it”
Thomas winked.
---------------
id love to hear some feedback guys!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
sizzle

part 3

They went upstairs and Thomas gave Troy a pair of grey sweatpants and a red shirt. Then they went downstairs to watch some tv.
“So do you want to sleep over again tonight maybe? It should be a little more fun than last night.”
“Thought you’d never ask bro! I’d love to though” Troy replied with a big smile
“You good to watch entourage man?” Thomas asked
“Hell yeah I love that show!”
They sat on the couch for a little while watching the show, before Troy finally couldn’t take it any longer and decided to make a move. He started by putting his arm along the top of the couch, behind Thomas’s shoulders. “One step at a time” he thought as his heart was pounding nervously in his chest. It was a few minutes before he could work up the nerve to go further. “What if he doesn’t feel the same way? What if he calls me gay and kicks me out? Is he gonna hate me?” He allowed these thoughts to fill up his head until he felt Thomas rest his hand on his knee. Now Troy’s heart was beating even harder and he would have fidgeted if he didn’t think it would scare Thomas off.
He then let his arm fall from the top of the cushion onto Thomas’s Shoulder. Thomas started rubbing his knee a little bit at a slow pace, before he began moving it up his thigh.
Thomas looked over at Troy, and they made eye contact. Simultaneously, they began to slowly lean in towards each other. Troy had butterflies in his stomach, and his heart was beating furiously. It was just like in his dream, and he knew what was coming next. They both closed their eyes and Troy tilted his head. Finally, Troy felt his warm, soft lips on his and his butterflies went crazy. The kiss was only broken because neither of them could stop from smiling and then laughing.
“I don’t know what to say” laughed Thomas
“Just kiss me then, who needs words”
They embraced and slowly lay down on the couch together, tongues swirling around each others, interlocking and wrestling.
Thomas was nervous, yet so happy at the same time. It felt wrong to be doing this with his friend on so many levels, but so right at the same time on so many more. He could feel Troy’s warm body and taste his mouth, which at that moment was the single most delicious thing he had ever tasted.
He started putting his hand up Troy’s shirt, rubbing his abs and chest. He then made a move to take his shirt off, and Troy did the same thing to him. By now, with both their hot bodies rubbing against one another they were both hard as rocks and getting very into it. After a few passionate minutes of making out, Thomas stopped.
“Lets go upstairs.”
Old 04-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Dude. I love it! Keep going! I love MxM stories and I can tell this is gonna be a great one

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
Ryann

Wow! what a great story so far! I can't wait for more
Old 04-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #7
LadyCeleste

This definitely has potential to turn into something very interesting. One little thing that would make it easier to read would be to separate the description text from the dialogue text. Other than that, keep writing.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great story so far! Love it!
Keep it up, I am so into this fabulous story!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:35 AM   #9
sizzle

Thanks for the feedback guys! ill try to post a new part in the next few days
Old 04-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
sizzle

Thomas grabbed Troy’s hand and smiled at him, while leading him upstairs to his bedroom. When they got there, Thomas slowly stripped Troy down to his boxer briefs (He was still wearing Thomas’s) and Troy proceeded to give him the same treatment. Troy then leaned in towards Thomas and they resumed their make out session, even more heated than before. They fell down on the bed, and their skinny chests and abs were pressed together producing heat and causing them both to begin sweating a little bit. Thomas began slowly moving his hands down Troy’s back, until he reached the top of his underwear. He started rubbing and gently squeezing his ass. He began tracing his crack with his finger and then started making his way to the front of Troy’s underwear. He could see and feel Troy’s tent poking him in the stomach, and it really turned him on.

“Hmmm whatcha hiding down there?” Thomas whispered in the sexiest voice he could muster, although he thought he sounded really stupid.

He began to pull down Troy’s underwear when he stopped him.

“Thomas… I don’t… I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet…” Troy explained, sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

“Hey it’s cool man, I won’t push you to do anything you’re not comfortable with. Whenever you’re ready!”

“Thanks Thomas… You’re amazing” Troy said before crushing his friend with a hug.

Thomas blushed at the compliment before returning the hug. They embraced for a minute or so before breaking apart and looking into each other’s eyes.

“Do you wanna just go to bed now? I’m getting pretty tired.” Troy propositioned

“Sounds good to me bro”

They both crawled under the covers of Thomas’s bed and snuggled up to one another in a hugging position, their faces inches apart. Troy could feel Thomas’s warm breath on his face, and Thomas could feel Troy’s. Troy watched Thomas as he slowly drifted off to sleep, looking happy as could be. Troy smiled, and gave Thomas one last tender and soft kiss on the lips before he too drifted off to sleep.

Thomas had the most wonderful awakening he had ever had in his life. It was a beautiful spring morning, the light was pouring into his room through the window, the birds were happily chirping outside and it had that fresh spring smell everywhere he went. Oh, and not to mention he woke up hugging and practically kissing his hot-as-can-be friend. He grinned and had to seriously restrain himself from kissing Troy because he didn’t want to wake him up. He knew he wouldn’t be mad, but he just looked so peaceful and not to mention cute lying there in Thomas’s bed. He went and showered and got cleaned up, then went back into his room to get dressed. He tiptoed in to grab some clothes and heard Troy happily snoring. He got dressed in a pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt before going downstairs to grab some breakfast. While he was eating his cereal, He heard a voice in his ear and nearly jumped

“Morning sexy” Troy whispered to him

“Jesus mate, you startled me” Thomas whined
“Hahaha, good” Troy said as he spun Thomas around and began kissing him.

Thomas got up from his chair and wrapped his arms around Troys neck, feeling his hair and shoulders. They broke apart after a few seconds. Thomas noted how Troy was still wearing his underwear and had a boner pushing through, just looking at his tent made Thomas hard as well.

“Ughh why does this weekend have to be over.”

“Don’t worry man, ill see you during the week and we can chill all of next weekend too”

“And then the weekend after that its spring break!”

“I can’t even wait man”

Then the phone rang, and Thomas went to pick it up.

“Troy, it’s your mom”

He passed Troy the phone

“Hey mom… Yeah we just woke up…. Ok… ill be home in an hour mom, love you, bye.”

“Awww you have to leave man??”

“Yeah… my mom wants me home soon. But I can hang out for a little while longer!” He said with puppy dog eyes

“Il take what I can get then”

And they wasted no time embracing and kissing each other, until finally Troy stopped and frowned

“Okay now I have to go”

And Thomas drew him back into a kiss. Troy couldn’t resist and kissed him back. A few minutes later, he pulled away again:

“Okay now I really have to go”

And Thomas grabbed the back of his hair and stuck his tongue in Troy’s mouth, not wanting his friend to leave and the weekend to end. After a few minutes Troy broke apart with a bit of playful force.

“Damn you for being so irresistible, now I REALLY have to go Thomas!”

They both laughed, and Troy got dressed in the clothes he came to Thomas’s house in.

“Text me” Thomas said smiling as Troy was leaving

“I will” and he closed the door

Thomas had noticed one thing- ever since he had woken up this morning he could not stop smiling. He could feel this was the start of something good .
Old 04-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Okay, okay. Sizzle, listen to Dylan.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Someone actually put the love BEFORE the sex!

I love where this has already been, and I can't imagine where it's headed!

Keep it up dude, you got a seriously great mind.

-Dylsterr
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #12
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great new chapter. I agree with Dylan, way to not jump straight into sex.
Way better with the spacing/paragraphs!
Keep it up man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #13
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post
Okay, okay. Sizzle, listen to Dylan.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Someone actually put the love BEFORE the sex!

I love where this has already been, and I can't imagine where it's headed!

Keep it up dude, you got a seriously great mind.

-Dylsterr
^ All of the aforementioned - I love the story!!
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #14
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Dylan is sooo right. Most stories there's blowjobs in the first few chapters... It's awesome that you didn't do that. I love this story, and can't wait for more!

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
immaeatu

same with dylan^ and PLEASE post soon

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk