Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-28-2014, 11:14 PM   #136
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

cant wait for the rest!
Thanks
Old 01-29-2014, 03:53 AM   #137
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you are back to the story nice addition.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #138
shola

Great update. I can't wait to hear what happens.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:00 PM   #139
Dareme101

Man this story is addicting!!! It's awesome!!! If you ever need ideas just pm me I got more than a few that can make this story even more interesting!

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #140
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareme101 View Post
Man this story is addicting!!! It's awesome!!! If you ever need ideas just pm me I got more than a few that can make this story even more interesting!
whats what ive done LOTS of my ideas are in here lol
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #141
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

please post more soon?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #142
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Really anxious for the rest!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #143
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 45

Chapter 45:
*** I was unable to update the beta post, so here is the full chapter, it is no longer beta :P ***

It shook it off and continued driving. What a horrible thought that was, but my mind quickly got off that topic when I pulled into my neighborhood. What would my mom have me do for the rest of the night. That question was soon answered when my mom was waiting for me at the front door. “Bring it into the living room” she said with her arms crossed and that evil smile.

“Ahh yes you got the right ones, how was the trip, I want details” she asked. “Did you really have to put the name as bed wetter?” I asked, “Well of coarse, they are for you the bed wetter. That’s why you will be wearing one to bed tonight” she said. “What! Why do I have to wear one to bed!” I demanded, “Because I said, and I don’t like your tone mr, I think you need to burn off some steam before bed, lets get you changed first.

“Strip down and put on one of those diapers, I will be right back” said my mom now walking up stairs. I was worrying of what would come next as I stripped out of my sisters tight clothes. I had gotten down into just the two diapers I was wearing before hand when I made my way to the new box. I opened it up and pulled out one of the diapers. It was huge, puffy, and noticeable. I set it on the ground as I undid the first two diapers.

As I slid up the really big diaper it made a horrible crinkle sound and was very uncomfortable. I felt like was wearing six of the diapers my mom made me wear earlier. After standing there in a big bulky diaper my mom finally came back downstairs. In her hand was as pink dress with a hot pink ribbon around the dress. “Put this on” she said throwing the dress at me. “This thing is really small” I said holding the tiny dress up to me.

“Yes it’s what your sister wore to her freshman homecoming, She couldn’t have picked a more girly dress for it. Just put it on, whatever it doesn’t cover the diaper will” she said. I Slid the dress over my body and was shocked how much wasn’t covered. The dress only covered about half of the diaper, which made me feel very exposed. “Aww that’s so cute” said my mom who was tightening the ribbon of the dress.

“Now put these on too” she said handing me a pink pair of socks. “What kind of socks are these?” I asked holding the large pair of socks in my hand. “Those were your sisters softball socks, they will be serving as your knee socks for the night” she said. Unsure of where this was going I put on the socks, but as I did this my mom went back upstairs. She came back moments later holding one of my sisters stuffed bears.

“Here hold this” she said handing me the bear. As I took the bear in my hand I felt something enter my mouth without warning. “Now since you want to talk back to me like a baby, I’m going to treat you like one. We are going to go for a little walk around the neighborhood. You will keep that pacifier in your mouth at all times, you will hold that bear at all times, and you will hold my hand at all times. Every time you break one of these simple rules, you will be punished.”

There was no way she was serious, but to my demise she had dragged me by the arm to the front door. Seconds later I felt the rush of cold air and my body started shaking, both from the cold air and pure fear. My mom looked back and gave me that familiar evil grin then started walking out the door.

I felt so venerable and exposed. This was worse than when I was naked in the neighborhood, because then I could run and hide somewhere. I didn’t have that option now, my mom was in complete control of me, there would be no hiding if someone was coming down the path. We got off the front porch and started walking down the road.

Luckily it was dark outside and most people were in there houses at this time of the night. We walked through the neighborhood on the main street for about 5 minutes until we went to the path. Thankfully the whole time I had yet to see anyone. After a few more minutes down the path we were at the playground “I think the baby girl needs to burn off some steam” said my mom grinning at me.

“For this part of the walk you do not have to hold my hand. However, you will still hold the bear and pacifier. You are going to do everything on this playground as if you were a little baby. You will go down the slide, and play on the jungle gym, and I will push you on the swing. Not only will you do that but your going to have a positive attitude. If you don’t act like you love it, we will stay here all night until you do.”

She then let go of my hand and put her hand on my back “C’mon go have fun kid-o” she said. I slowly walked across the mulch of the playground, trying not to splinter my socked feet. I started climbing the playground stairs to get to the slide. I felt so stupid, there I was a junior in high school playing on the playground in a diaper. I was pathetic, I just prayed no one would see me like this.

I slid down the slide hoping to move on to the next task, “Nope do it again, it didn’t seem like you had fun” said my mom. I felt so discouraged but I knew I couldn’t let it show. I then walked up back up this time smiling and repeated the process. “Better, but you need to get your whole body into it. When you were little you would always go down the slide with your hands up, and you would run up the stairs and jump up and down when you made it to the top.” She said.

I sighed but when back to the top of the playground running. The diaper made it very difficult, it was more of a fast waddle than a run. When I finally made it to the top of the playground this time I gripped the bear in one arm put my other hand on the bar and started jumping up and down. I could literally feel my cheeks getting red by this.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:19 AM   #144
TurtleMan76

Band-Aid Chapter 46

My mom was laughing which only made it worse. I then slid down the slide with my hands up, but not thinking for a split second I lost my grip of the teddy bear. I could feel my heart start pounding as I felt it fall out of my grasp and hit the ground. I got to the bottom of the slide to see my mom stomping my way. “Pick it up!” she yelled.

I quickly grabbed the teddy bear and stood up hiding my face with the bear. “What did I tell you? Well now its time for you to get punished” she said grabbing me by the ear. She then dragged me over to one of the park benches and she sat down. “Take the diaper off” she said crossing her arms and legs. I stood there for a moment shaking, my mom wanted me to strip outside in the open!

“Do it now or it will be worse!” she demanded. Knowing it was going to have to happen I unfastened the diaper letting it fall to the ground. “Now bend over on my leg” she said. Then I knew what was next, she was going to spank me like a baby. I gulped at this and assumed the position. I started squeezing that stupid teddy bear to try to brace myself for the pain.

Seconds later *pop* *pop* *pop* Three spanks just like that I started to scream out in pain but quickly controlled myself remembering about the pacifier. “I will teach you to not listen” she said, *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* she continued on and on. I counted up to 30 spanks when she said, “Keep taking the pain like a man, but I’m not stopping until I break you like the baby you are and make you cry” said my mom.

She then continued the spanking each one getting worse after the other. The more she spanked me the weaker I was to her hand. Finally after atleast 70 spanks a tear rolled down my face. It was warm as it rolled down my face, it was as if my last bit of dignity was removed from my body. *pop* *pop* *pop* she continued. After 6 more, tears began rolling out of my eyes.

“Ahh excellent, you are really good at being a baby. Now go play on that jungle gym, but put you diaper back on” she said lightly smacking my now sore butt. I went over to the jungle gym and wiped the tears off my face with the teddy bear. I was now starting to act like a baby without trying.

After about 5 minutes of my climbing on the jungle gym my mom stopped me “Very good, now let’s go swing” she said grabbing my other hand. She took me to a swing set that had 6 different swings. There was 2 basic swings, then there was two baby swings, but at the end of the row was two large baby swings. I had never seen these before, and I could only assume they were designed for heavier kids.

“Cmon nicky-boo, lets get you in a swing” she said picking me up. I was surprised she was able to do that still! “Oh boy you’re a big girl” she said as she hoisted me into the swing. Getting In the swing wasn’t easy even though it was a larger baby swing, it didn’t have a lot of room. After squirming I was in the swing.

“You look so cute in that swing” she said. Not only was I humiliated but I was very uncomfortable. The swing was tight and it started to make the diaper really uncomfortable. Not to mention my mom just spanked the hell out of me so sitting down did not feel good. My mom then started pushing the swing “Wee” she said adding to my humiliating.

I couldn’t do anything, I was at her disposal. I was trapped in a humiliating painful cage, and my mom held the key. After 15 minutes of swinging my mom finally stopped “well that was fun, you stay here ill be back in a minute. Although you couldn’t get out if you wanted to” said my mom laughing.

I then realized how confined I really was. I tried to squirm out of the swing but was stuck. The only way I could get out was if my mom got me out! She was now walking off leaving me here trapped. I started making a muffled cry for help, fearing what would happen if I dropped the pacifier. She looked back and waved to me and was on her way back home.

What was she doing, and how long would she be gone? I became very worried now, what if someone walked down the path! I sat there in the swing uncomfortable thinking about the situation I was in. Moments later I heard something from the opposite side of the path. Someone was coming my way!

My cheeks reddened quickly and I was fearing of what they would think. There was no way to hide I was confined out in the open in a bright pink dress and a diaper! When I saw who was waking down the path I had a major sigh of relief. It was my neighbor Todd, he was walking his dog, but this was no ordinary dog. Todd was blind, so there was no way he could see me!

He walked down the path with his dog and didn’t even look at me! I couldn’t not believe what had just happened, until I heard voices coming from the path a few moments later. This time I new I wouldn’t get lucky again so I braced myself for the worst. I hid my face in the teddybear and peaked out to see who it was. When I looked I saw a couple in there 20s walking and holding hands.

They looked over at me and stopped walking. They both started to chuckle, “And you think your whipped, Look what his girlfriend did to him” she said. “Man people have some weird kinks” said the man. They both laughed at there jokes and walked off, leaving me there completely humiliated.

Moments later I was still sitting there uncomfortable and humiliated. Then out of the blue I had to sneeze, it came on like a surprise and without warning I sneezed the pacifier right out of my mouth! I quickly tried to get out the swing but it was no use. I then tried to grab it with my feet to be interrupted by the sound of footsteps. I looked up and my mom was coming back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the excellent feedback! I'm sorry for my delay in chapters I have been dealing with this stupid crash. The damage wasn't that bad, but the way my insurance has gone up i'm going to pay to fix it 5 times before my rates go back down. It just such a great policy, pay all this money monthly for when you get in an accident, then when you get in a accident what you originally paid isn't good enough of coarse. That would be too simple, they have to make you pay more! I mean shit, i'd be better off to go get a loan from a bank and pay of the small interest compared to how much my insurance went up. Oh well, that's life.

I hope to make more updates, and i have quiet a few plans for this story. I even have alot of the sequel planned too Please feel free to send me any ideas, or things you want to see happen in the story!

Seriously though Thanks for the feedback, and the loyalty! You guys are great!! It's nice to come back and see everyone's understanding, and still interested in the story! So thank you all, and I hope you enjoyed tonight's addition.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #145
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

The loyalty is easy when reading great stories thank you
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #146
Dareme101

He's right! It's hard to not keep reading this story!

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #147
Xdress_parttime

Ooh, he's definitely in for it now Can't wait for the next update

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #148
shola

Yep,
I've come back many times to check for an update.
Im happy I finally got one.
And, as a previous reviewer said: He's in for it now.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #149
Black Panther

This is one of my favorite stories. I love it so much, so please don't ruin it

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:54 PM   #150
embarassme

cant wait for next part

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk