Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
Patched_798

Default Request punishments Here

Come one and all, I've seen a lot of poor souls post requests and get no punishments. Well I'd like to solve this. Post your reason to be punished, likes, dislikes, limits, toys or items of interest, and severity on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being very light) and I will pm you as soon as possible. You can ask for punishments more then one time, but please put some space between requests.
Limits:scat, too public(kinda public is ok)family, illegal, blood, drinking piss
Always looking for dares. Juts pm them to me
Patched_798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:31 PM   #2
weec2k8

i need to be punished as i have been ignoring dares sent out to me by other members , severity 8/10
weec2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #3
desperate_toy
Account Banned

Please punish me. I need a reminder of my place as I can't find a Master. 8/10 please.

Dislikes (Will Do For Punishments): Toothpaste, long spanking, long corner time, clit torture, heavy nipple/tit torture, cold showers, orgasm denial

Limits: piss, public, permanent, face, needles, cutting, scat, blood, extreme pain, messy, illegal, ice

Toys: 6" plug, 8" dildo, nipple clamps, labia clamps
desperate_toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Miss Behaving

Please punish me. I have been forbidden from cumming tonight and keep toying with the idea of cheating. 6/10

Tools, Household items, Vibrators, Small, medium and uncomfortably large butt plugs (one inflates), Nipple clamps with chain, Blindfold, Ball gag, Rope, Flogger, Enema kit

Limits: Pee drinking, scat, permanent, blood, public, pictures, animals, family.
Miss Behaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
weec2k8

i need to be punished for not completing previous dares , severity 10
weec2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #6
Shmagmar24

I need to be punished 5/10
Shmagmar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #7
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I need to be punished 6 or 7/10. Reason? I need it and i like it.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:25 PM   #8
jakeisinterested

Location: I live on yahoo Messenger. PM me. I might block you, but don't give up unless I am angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololo72 View Post
I need to be punished 6 or 7/10. Reason? I need it and i like it.
I'm requesting to be erotically re-programmed to be female through cbt, fellatio play and humiliating JOI.
Limits: Nothing permanent or that will impact my life alot. Also, nothing gross like crap, urine or blood, or anything that comes out of the body but cum.
jakeisinterested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
Spanked1

Unhappy

I need to be punished for cumming and i was told not to. 7/10
Spanked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #10
subtiffy

I live in a house with two other female roommates. We all go to the same community college. And we have found that we really need someone in charge of the house to hand out punishments because none of us are behaving at all and we all have complaints about the others. It can get nasty here. We have discussed this and agreed we need someone to run the place and hand out punishments when necessary. Someone very tough and stern and not willing to put up with anything. immune to crying and whining and know how to punish a girl good with something humiliating that will teach her a lesson. This is ongoing. The punishments might be mild from your point of view - in other words we can't be punished with running around the block nude or something since this is very real. No hard core sex stuff either........... Please let me know because we have to do something. We need this bad. I lost a boyfriend because of one of them.
subtiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #11
os95m

I've been slacking on my house work and haven't been putting 100% towards work. I need punished to get my head straight. I'm just a stupid slut who needs to be put in her place. 7/10

Thanks for your concideration
os95m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:56 AM   #12
fatslut54

Ive slacked on doing dares given to me I need to be punished 8/10

Likes: pain, cum, ice, public toilet dares, anal, pee, verbal abuse, humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control/denial, restroom control, diapers, petplay, tit/pussy torture

Limits: people I know, Pics, shaving, extreme pain, dangerous, full public, messy

Every time I get a PM I will insert the 5 ice cubes in the place of your choice

Every time you PM Me the words "GET THe SOAP" I will wash my mouth out with soap how you wish.
fatslut54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #13
pourthatin

Unhappy

i need to be punished because i couldn't gape my ass and torture my nipples. 7/10 (only household items)
pourthatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #14
CherryGirl201

I keep going on getdare and not completing all dares fully. 5-6/10

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #15
curlysubgirl

My Master in real life has placed me in denial for a week.. no touching myself except to shower. I was in bed this morning and was so horny, I began rubbing myself through my panties. I only did it for a few seconds, but I feel bad. Please punish me. 6/10. x
curlysubgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk