Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2018, 02:05 PM   #1
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Default Costume Dares

I have a clown costume, clown shoes, clown nose, and afro wigs. What I am looking for is silly dares to do involving the previously mentioned items. The dares must respect my limits which are in a blog on my page and linked at the bottom of the post. You can make it a wam dare where I have to use one or more of the following: Cake batter, cake frosting, shaving foam, and/or eggs. Thank you for those that provide dares for me.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:51 AM   #2
DressUpClown

At night, you should turn off all the lights and cover all windows so it's completely dark. Prepare all your clown accessories and put them next to you. Now you have to watch a horror movie - preferably involving clowns, my best pick is the 2017 It. Max volume, preferably on a big screen. And you will be keeping track of a score, starting at zero. Every time you get scared and jump up just a little bit, add one to the score and you have to put one piece of costume on, right in this moment.

After you're done watching the movie, prepare some shaving foam pies and get in front of a mirror. Now, for each point in your score, you have to edge 3 minutes and then pie yourself in the face. So it goes like 3 mins of edge, pie, 3 mins of edge, pie, 3 mins of edge, pie.

Have fun and post a report! (or PM it to me, but in this case I think you're chicken and you're not allowed to finish after all that edging, ha ha!)
DressUpClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:46 PM   #3
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DressUpClown View Post
At night, you should turn off all the lights and cover all windows so it's completely dark. Prepare all your clown accessories and put them next to you. Now you have to watch a horror movie - preferably involving clowns, my best pick is the 2017 It. Max volume, preferably on a big screen. And you will be keeping track of a score, starting at zero. Every time you get scared and jump up just a little bit, add one to the score and you have to put one piece of costume on, right in this moment.

After you're done watching the movie, prepare some shaving foam pies and get in front of a mirror. Now, for each point in your score, you have to edge 3 minutes and then pie yourself in the face. So it goes like 3 mins of edge, pie, 3 mins of edge, pie, 3 mins of edge, pie.

Have fun and post a report! (or PM it to me, but in this case I think you're chicken and you're not allowed to finish after all that edging, ha ha!)
I really liked the idea behind this dare. The 2017 IT was really good. I didn't jump at all. (I love horror movies and have watched them for many years). I did however dress in my full clown costume and edge for 3 minutes and the pie myself and then edge for 3 minutes and then pie myself and then edge for 3 minutes and pie myself since you took the time to write 3 paragraphs for my dare. Thank you again for the dare. If you have another idea, please let me know.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:33 PM   #4
DressUpClown

Wow, you're a tough clown haha! Good job, silly! I like that you punished yourself even though you didn't get scared. I'll be sure to come back if a good idea pops into my mind
DressUpClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:35 PM   #5
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you. I really do enjoy clowning and getting pied.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:38 AM   #6
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing if anyone has anymore ideas for me.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #7
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Any costume dares?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clown, fun dares, messy