Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2017, 04:08 AM   #16
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
This current room looks right onto a walkway and you can see the bed through the open door even if we close all the curtains

We agreed to try this in the next place if it's not so much like a glass box
Isnt this even better, knowing you got caught? Just imagine this. You or your GF got caught and goes out the next day. You walk past a view staff members. You know someone of them saw you but you don't know who. This way everytime you see staff members you get humiliated
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:35 AM   #17
check123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
Isnt this even better, knowing you got caught? Just imagine this. You or your GF got caught and goes out the next day. You walk past a view staff members. You know someone of them saw you but you don't know who. This way everytime you see staff members you get humiliated
Maybe because we are many drinks in this is now a good idea. No backing out now that it's in writing right?

I better win every round. She also says the same thing haha. We bought some duct tape from the corner store to help with the tying so the loser isnt going anywhere

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #18
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Maybe because we are many drinks in this is now a good idea. No backing out now that it's in writing right?

I better win every round. She also says the same thing haha. We bought some duct tape from the corner store to help with the tying so the loser isnt going anywhere
Dont forget to write reports
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:44 PM   #19
check123

Here's a summary of all the dares, tasks and challenges we have been set so far. I've included the ones we accepted via PM. Feel free to post them in the thread too.

A few people have asked but I dont have a KIK or any other messengers yet. Maybe ill set one up later.

Me:
- Can only wear women's underwear unless instructed otherwise
- Must wear a butt plug in public each day. Bonus if vibrating during task
- Wear a chastity belt all the time, unless GF decides to unlock you
- In private may only wear female clothes

GF:
- Must wear a remote vibrator if I'm wearing women's underwear
- Be completely naked for 60 seconds of hidden public each day whenever I say
- Be pantyless and braless for an hour while not in hotel
- In private has to be completely naked all the time
- May only cum if she had my cock in her pussy. If I get unlocked, I may put my cock anywhere so I can control her orgasms

Both:
- Both dress each other every day
- Peeing somewhere outside anytime during the day
- Pee in a drink bottle and drink it in public each day
- Wear more revealing swimsuits compared to anyone else of the same gender eg. a thong swimsuit
- Be nude on any nude beaches
- In private both wear slutty make-up applied by each other
- Sleep with hands tied behind backs
- Order room service, then toss a coin. Loser gets tied up naked, blindfolded and with a vibrating toy. Enjoy the feeling of almost getting caught while your partner interacts with hotel staff. Use the tied up body of the loser as a dinner plate while teasing
- In private wear slutty make-up applied by each other
- Use random.org to determine which curtain stays fully open to the public overnight. Can close curtain when first person wakes up

Future dares:
This dare needs some preparation. Take two car keys, over the top female clothes for you and nothing for your girlfriend. Find a place to hide one of your car keys and drive away (make sure you have to walk approximately 15 minutes). Find a place to park the car and change: you into the female clothes and your GF should be naked and leave the clothes in the car. Now lock yourself out of your car! The way you can end the humiliation is simple, retrieve the key together.

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
Old 12-16-2017, 06:05 PM   #20
check123

While it may not be possible to this many everyday we decided to start off with as many as we could.

We started off by choosing each others clothes for the day. I chose her shortest sundress with nothing else. No underwear, footwear or sunglasses. I was handed a t-shirt and the only pair of boxer briefs I have here. It was going to be one of those days.

The first thing we did was walk to the beach. I was locked up in chastity and as I found the reason for the boxer briefs was they would double as my swimmers since they could pass as having the european look. What I didnt see coming was having to wear the butt plug before we left. Im still getting used to it so it was a slow and embrassing walk.

When on the sand it was time to tick off a couple more. We went to the furthest corner, I held up a towel to shield her and told my gf to get naked for 60 seconds before putting on the bikini I placed in the bag. It was a brazilian cut so showed off her ass nicely and looked to be more revealing than most others. Went into the water and teased each other for a while. She turned on the vibrations and I edged her a couple of times. Both horny as hell and me bursting to get out of my cage we went straight back to the room.

Finally unlocked I purposefully stayed away from her pussy as long as I could to make her beg for it while using every other hole. Gave in finally and before I could even recover I was locked up again!

Later that night we went out for drinks. I was handed the lacy thong to wear and with the cage on it wasnt going to hold anything in place. It did however add to the humiliation. I got the controller to the remote vib which was heaps of fun. Watching my gf squirm each time she was ordering was worth whatever she was going to throw back at me later on. As the night went on it was time for the next dare - peeing outside. Ok it wasnt quite during the day but there were still people around which was risky. After looking around for about 15 minutes to make sure the coast was clear one by one we took an empty beer bottle under the table and peed into it. Not the easiest thing to do for a girl or me with a cage on. Luckily didnt spill much. There was just under half a bottle each. Then came the next dare we had never done before - drinking it. By then we were feeling quite brave so drank it as fast as we could but thought we should leave after that before we got caught doing anything else.

Finally back in the room the rules were back on. My gf stripped down and gave me one of her bras to go along with the thong. She laid out her cheaper makeup on the table and we started to work our magic. Apart from lip balm in the winter I had never had any sort of make up on before so this was a different feeling to me. I looked good compared to the face I drew on her. I think we are both starting to get into this because she then tied my hands behind my back, bound my ankles, lay me face down, turned on my butt plug and started fucking me with it. Even with lube it was painful but pleasurable at the same time and it made me cum while locked up.

Since I was tied my gf rolled the virtual dice for the nights final dare. She rolled a 1 meaning the side curtains had to be left open overnight and our left side neighbours could see straight in. I helped her tie her hands behind her back and without even saying anything both set each others vibs on low at the same time and left them running until the batteries ran out.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #21
check123

The dares have kept going over the last few days but one we were still nervous about was the room service dare. We decided to get very drunk and promised each other whatever happened we couldnt chicken out.

While out, we gave a coin to the waiter to flip and luckily I won. I could see my gf sink into her chair knowing what was to come next. After a few more drinks we stumbled back to the room and began a lot of tying and teasing. Hands tied behind her back and legs tied in a sort of hogtie she was completely exposed and couldnt cover up.

After another half an hour it was time for dessert. I ordered 3 serves of ice cream from room service and continued the teasing until the knock on the door happened. We looked at each other and realised this was it. Blindfold was put on, turned the vib up to the highest setting and I went to open the door. It was a younger girl, who looked in and asked if she was ok. I said it was a game we were playing and she still looked quite confused haha. All the while my gf could hear all of this and would have been dying of embarassment but getting wetter by the second. I closed the door silently so she wouldnt know that the staff member had left and snuck back to the bed and started rubbing the cold ice cream all over her and licking it off. I could tell she was enjoying this a lot and came shortly after. I took the blindfold off and kept going for a little longer before getting another orgasm out of her.

Im not sure if i could have done what she did, although if tied up i wouldnt get the option to quit, but after speaking about it my gf said it was the scariest but one of the hottest things she had ever done.

Old 12-20-2017, 06:34 PM   #22
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hi all

We're both still new to GD and are looking to push our boundaries while on holidays for the next couple of weeks.

Some rules we made for each other so far:
- both dress each other every day
- I can only wear women's underwear unless instructed otherwise
- she must wear a remote vibrator if I'm wearing women's underwear
- I must wear a butt plug in public each day. Bonus if vibrating during task
- she must be completely naked for 60 seconds of hidden public each day whenever I say

Both have similar like and interests. Please give us any dares
Both of you wear swimsuits and nothing else. She has and carries a spare. You then both take lift/elevator to top floor of hotel and press ground floor button. On way down you must both change from swimsuits you are wearing to the spare sets.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:11 PM   #23
Thedominator

Go to look and switch swimsuits

Have sex in water at public beach
Old 12-21-2017, 02:53 AM   #24
check123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Both of you wear swimsuits and nothing else. She has and carries a spare. You then both take lift/elevator to top floor of hotel and press ground floor button. On way down you must both change from swimsuits you are wearing to the spare sets.
Even with the cameras in the elevators we will accept the challenge

The following user says Thank You to check123 for this post:
Old 12-21-2017, 02:55 AM   #25
check123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedominator View Post
Go to look and switch swimsuits

Have sex in water at public beach
Where should we switch swimsuits?

We may have already done the second one after spotting another couple doing the same thing the day before

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, holiday, public, toys