Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-04-2017, 08:40 PM   #16
Bustmyballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwalaer View Post
I think this thread was a troll.
Some people really need to learn to handle rejection. Lesson to all men, well I should say boys, just because someone does not select you does not mean that they are trolling, nor does it mean that there is anything wrong with you... you just were not what they were looking for at that particular time.

I applied to Ellie and she was quite nice in saying she was not interested. Frankly, I thought it was impressive that she even took the time to write a reply, given how many people I'm sure replied in the first place.
The following user says Thank You to Bustmyballs for this post:
Old 07-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #17
Rwalaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustmyballs View Post
Some people really need to learn to handle rejection. Lesson to all men, well I should say boys, just because someone does not select you does not mean that they are trolling, nor does it mean that there is anything wrong with you... you just were not what they were looking for at that particular time.

I applied to Ellie and she was quite nice in saying she was not interested. Frankly, I thought it was impressive that she even took the time to write a reply, given how many people I'm sure replied in the first place.
I was more referring to the fact that she's made about six of these threads in the past, and yet, always ends up making another one saying she's looking for a new Submissive.

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Rwalaer for this post:
Old 07-14-2017, 02:18 AM   #18
Bitch-Cow

Hello Miss,
Are you still searching for female submissives? I'm am on the search for a female dominant as I have had enough of males..

Just wanted to know if you are still accepting applicants, before I apply.

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Old 07-14-2017, 12:26 PM   #19
sissycumslut27

Default Pink

I wrote you a PM, Mistress.
likes: hard ass- and anal play, humiliation, hidden public, semi-public, torture, cum play, cum eating before orgasm (frozen, prepared), food, blackmail (not dangerous), sucking&gagging, cbt, sounding, masturbation, spanking, body fluids, dirty smells, breathplay, intox(!!)

dislikes: cum eating after orgasm, pee, online public

limits: blood, permanent damages, scat and pee (bigger amounts, drinking/eating), open public, social suicide

Kik: SubShyandSweet
Old 07-14-2017, 04:09 PM   #20
harar12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethGomez View Post
Just because i made a short list and chose one male submissive that was not you even though you were in the short list does not make me a troll. I said in my post that im looking for one male submissive and no more and i got close to 200 applications from males and knowing that, i would assume that just about everyone will be rejected. I shortlisted it to about 20 candidates and slowly narrowed it down and that was after reading all the applications so i do not think calling me a troll is even appropriate as all i did is what many people do and that is tell the person you've been shortlisted and then reject that person if you are not chosen as my submissive
Reading the replies to this post, it appears to me that you have already picked your male sub, which is sad, for me. I am gonna send you an application anyway, and you can surely contact me if by some accidents you decide to have more than one male sub or if things do not work out with your current sub in the future.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #21
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

What a beautifully written, articulate, and thoughtful ad. If only there were more femme dommes like you, the world would be a perfect and magical place.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #22
Jonas1993

I wish you all the best Elizabeth! Even though you didn't pick me, I really appreciated you answering! Hope it's working out well for you! =)

Advertisements
Kink Talk