Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-13-2024, 07:15 AM   #1
amanddie0614

Male 36/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

36/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Greetings,

My deepest darkest secret desire is wanting to be a girl and to be a submissive and serve as one.

I'm someone who needs to be forced feminized and bimbofied beyond the point of no return and totally out of my own control. Also put on blast regarding my tiny "dick" with humiliation and public mocking.

So much so that I am on a waiting list at a local Trans/NB clinic to get HRT to transform my body to female.

Panties and bras and lingerie are items that hold such power over me wanting to wear them. Even hearing or seeing the word panties is enough to get me worked up.

My experience so far:

I've known since I was 12 that I was a girl stuck in a male body. I actually even had something happen to me during that time when my puberty started that I didn't realize at the time that once I found out what it was, it fully convinced me: if you didn't know, there's a chance that an AMAB body during puberty can have some of the very first steps of breast growth (pain and a hard bud starting to form behind the areola) start to occur, and then the testosterone stops it from continuing. Once I learned about that and realized it had happened to me, I knew I had to become female in body as my mind was already.

And the comment with the Trans clinic: The wait is excruciatingly long. But when they called me last year only to tell me they had received my form and I was on the waiting list - the moment the number came up on my call display I got a feeling of extreme anxiety because of how horny it made me because someone somewhere, even if they were a stranger, knew my real name and my absolute need to become a woman. Even if I'm doing it for the sexual thrill of feeling my body transform.

If the above interests you in making me your sub/slave/etc., PM me and we can organize a chat app to continue the conversation on!
amanddie0614 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk