Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2019, 11:44 AM   #16
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mansman View Post
Lock ur self out side ur room with just a hand towel

Where a sluty school girl out fit with a push up bra and pig tails no thong or anything and a short skirt and go around with a pen and drop it all over in the waiting area.

And if ur up for some play time fuck ur self eith the remote against the window tits out and if someone sees u u have to stay for 2 more min.
Just finished your second one, I was in my short plaid skirt and and white button up shirt and pink push up bra, it wasn稚 super busy but there were some like business men sitting around so I made sure to bend over in front of as many as I could. There was a group of 5 that I could tell stopped talking and started starring at my ass as soon as a bent over! So much fun! Please keep sending me more dares these are all so fun and I知 interested in getting some really really risky ones for late at night around the hotel or outside
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:45 AM   #17
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Not sure how much you're willing to spend, but if you bought a lovense lush or similar you could wear it in the lobby and let people here take control.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:48 AM   #18
Deadpool871

Ok first I want you to go to a public park surrendered by lots of people and while fully clothed start to piss yourself while standing. Then find a public restroom and go to the Male side. Go into a stall and close it but dont lock it and edge 10 times. If you get caught you have to ask if they want to help. When your finished leave your panties there.

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish
Deadpool871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #19
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Night club Slip

You should dress in evening wear, a nice clubbing dress and heels no underwear. Enjoy dancing out on the night. Just dance and let people catch glances and slips as they happen then on your way back into the hotel act drunk.

Ask if you can have some help back to your room. When being helped back thank them greatly for the help and as soon as you reach the door say thank you enter and let your dress drop. Step inside and jump on the bed to sleep. Then should close the door behind you.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #20
Cutegurlie2001

Getting ready to go out for the evening, tell me what to wear, where to go, and what humiliating things I should do
Old 09-09-2019, 02:39 PM   #21
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Think you should change outfits (including underwear) out in public at some point tonight

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel痴 personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:49 PM   #22
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
Getting ready to go out for the evening, tell me what to wear, where to go, and what humiliating things I should do
You should go clubbing, grab some take away food, find a sex shop.

At the club dance and enjoy yourself expose yourself flash your body, dance and grind. At the take away enjoy your food and have a little accident with a drink all over you. Finally the sex shop buy a new toy or two and put them in/ on before leaving.

As for clothing I have pmed as I need to know your wardrobe.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:53 PM   #23
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
You should go clubbing, grab some take away food, find a sex shop.

At the club dance and enjoy yourself expose yourself flash your body, dance and grind. At the take away enjoy your food and have a little accident with a drink all over you. Finally the sex shop buy a new toy or two and put them in/ on before leaving.

As for clothing I have pmed as I need to know your wardrobe.
Nothing involving food or drink... that痴 just boring
Old 09-09-2019, 03:14 PM   #24
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by scguycola View Post
Think you should change outfits (including underwear) out in public at some point tonight
So no one has told me what to wear so I知 wearing a short jean skirt and black vneck with a really low v, no bra or panties and I am bringing a short yellow sundress both the sundress and skirt are just a few inches below my butt, if anyone wants to change what I知 wearing or what change of clothes I bring I知 leaving in about an hour
Old 09-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #25
Marshall_235

I think rather than taking a sun dress, you should take a pair of skinny jeans that are really difficult to pull on and a tight white t-shirt and high heels. You should get changed somewhere out in the open or in a men's bathroom. Change back again in the taxi and if your are happy to involve strangers, offer to pay the fair another way. ��

Last edited by Marshall_235; 09-09-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:38 PM   #26
Zerkry

Sport Raquet

I'm fine with the outfits.
But make sure to wear your highest high heels and (if you have one) a choker.
If you have a plug make sure to wear it until you return; if you don't have one visit a sex shop first and buy one.

Also as a little dare: before you return to your room you need to have 3 orgasms; each one in a different place
Zerkry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:39 PM   #27
ubertino

Start going up the stairs. Take an item of clothing on each floor. Edge on each floor. On the last floor or when you get completely naked start going down and dressing yourself up. When you reach your floor find a comfortable spot an masturbate until you cum. You get extra points for cumming in your pants. Take them off and leave them for some lucky fella to be found.
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:42 PM   #28
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
So no one has told me what to wear so I知 wearing a short jean skirt and black vneck with a really low v, no bra or panties and I am bringing a short yellow sundress both the sundress and skirt are just a few inches below my butt, if anyone wants to change what I知 wearing or what change of clothes I bring I知 leaving in about an hour
You should wear out your thin pink and white mini dress
You need to rub baby oil all over your legs, tits and ass
Wear your hair up.
Pink lipstick
Black heels

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:49 PM   #29
Marshall_235

Alternative suggestion, don't take a spare outfit and instead find the slutiest thing you think you can get away with a the sex shop and wear that home instead.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:06 PM   #30
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkry View Post
I'm fine with the outfits.
But make sure to wear your highest high heels and (if you have one) a choker.
If you have a plug make sure to wear it until you return; if you don't have one visit a sex shop first and buy one.

Also as a little dare: before you return to your room you need to have 3 orgasms; each one in a different place
ran to the sex shop and got a butt plug for tonight, about to head out, let me know what dares to do while im out!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
city, extreme, hotel, public, teen