Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2016, 06:30 PM   #61
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
World Chains Don't Hold Back Nudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
There are two challenges I created earlier. Here is the first one and I know someone already enjoyed this one:

For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about 20 meters away from you. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. The idea is that you will be forced to wait while your faith is already sealed.

Hope you like this challenge.
I thought I was absolutely insane for considering this, let alone doing it. I thought through what I should wear and came up with this. Short running shorts (so the chain will not show bunching), panties, thermal stockings (I had to go out to a sporting goods store to find them), fuzzy wool knee socks, some old running shoes, sports bra, tanktop, thermal shirt. I grabbed the chain, key, and lock as per requested. I got in my car and drove to the next town to try to ensure that no one would recognize me. Once parked I kept on thinking about what I was gonna do, and this only helped to get me hornier than I already was. After a bit of play time in my car, I got up and jogged around the park. It was about 2:30pm when I finally found a bench with a bush across from it. I placed the key at the base of the shrub and sat down at the bench. I got the chain out and started to loop it through the bench, then to the inside of my shorts and panties, this sent a cold shivering jolt to my spine when the metal made contact. Looping the cold blooded snake through one leg and out the top. i sat there and thought about what was to come next. After many times of almost chickening out, to almost clicking the lock together, I finally twitched and snapped it closed. With my fate sealed, I now had to wait it out. I had a multitude of people walk/ bike/ run by me while on the bench. Even another runner came and sat with me at one point. I started to get cold so I knew I had to hurry up. Just as I started to slip out of my shorts, a jogger came by and i had to slip right back into them to avoid, and awkward exchange. Finally after a while of rebuilding my courage again, I squirm out of my shorts and panties. The brisk cold air and in combination with the straight idea that my ass and beaver were now public domain, I knew I had to hurry. I ran on over to the bush and scrounged for the key. I did this with my backside facing the woods for obvious reasons. With every nude outdoor escapade, there has to be that chance to be seen. Of course the mom walking brigade had to come by on me. So as any rational thinking half nude girl would do. I stepped into the bush to hide my bush. I made it look like I was doing squats and other shrub based exercises. Oddly enough, not too many batted an eye at me, most to my shorts though. I hopped back out after I didn't see them and went straight to the lock. Oddly hard to find after I got out of them. I hurriedly undid the lock and got my shorts around my legs as the next couple came through getting a good eye full of me pulling up my shorts, and an eye full of my pale ass butt cheeks. Leaving the chain and lock, I booked it back to my car and left that second red as a tomato. Such a fun dare. Thankyou so much.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #62
Jaberwocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
I thought I was absolutely insane for considering this, let alone doing it. I thought through what I should wear and came up with this. Short running shorts (so the chain will not show bunching), panties, thermal stockings (I had to go out to a sporting goods store to find them), fuzzy wool knee socks, some old running shoes, sports bra, tanktop, thermal shirt. I grabbed the chain, key, and lock as per requested. I got in my car and drove to the next town to try to ensure that no one would recognize me. Once parked I kept on thinking about what I was gonna do, and this only helped to get me hornier than I already was. After a bit of play time in my car, I got up and jogged around the park. It was about 2:30pm when I finally found a bench with a bush across from it. I placed the key at the base of the shrub and sat down at the bench. I got the chain out and started to loop it through the bench, then to the inside of my shorts and panties, this sent a cold shivering jolt to my spine when the metal made contact. Looping the cold blooded snake through one leg and out the top. i sat there and thought about what was to come next. After many times of almost chickening out, to almost clicking the lock together, I finally twitched and snapped it closed. With my fate sealed, I now had to wait it out....
I loved reading your report(s) and it is good to know you enjoyed this dare as well. I also assume that the last couple were entertained too . Anyway, I must most certainly congratulate you on your bravery! I am trying to think of another dare you might enjoy that contains threat of exposure, or somehow makes you feel "under dressed".

---
How about a scavenger hunt? Make three similar packages, with only one of them containing the (correct) keys. But from the outside they should look the same. Go to a park (or forest) and hide the three packages. The dare is to hide one package somewhere in an open exposed location while the other two are placed at a relative safe location.

The dare is to undress and use a chain to lock your clothes around a tree. If you are brave use handcuffs as well. Most fun will be if you have a lock box attached to the chain that contains the key to the handcuffs.

Anyway, now you have to retrieve a package while walking around naked and on returning to your clothes, see if that package contains the proper keys. If not, you need to fetch the next package. As you only have a chance of one out of three, chances are small that you have to walk to the open area naked, right?
---

---
Another completely different dare, turn on a vibe, place it inside you and go to church (or perhaps a lecture). It should be a place where you have to be quiet. Have fun trying not to squirm too much with the vibe buzzing inside you.
---
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaberwocky for this post:
Old 01-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #63
Sam72

Bug The Pale Park Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
I would like you to go out in your sexiest lingerie and a coat. With you, you should take a rucksack and a padlock capable of locking said rucksack. Obviously the key should be left at home.
Drive out to the local park and the walk exactly 20 mins away from your car. Now put your coat in the bag and seal it shut. Feeling extra brave? Throw your car keys in there too
I don't know why I feel compelled to keep doing these dares, but gawd do I love how it makes me feel. I don't really own much lingerie so as per usual, I chose to go it nude. I got on three pairs of my warmest wool socks on, and my vans and put them on. I grabbed my warm olive green petty coat and a brief case that I checked to see if it would fit, snugly, but yes it fit. Once every thing was ready, I disembarked on my new, as always, risky dare. The nearest park was a short 5 minute drive ish and I parked the farthest from any other cars, there were two or three when I parked. Once I got out of the car, the late night air really bit into me. I started the timer on my watch and went for a walk through the park. I knew this park quite well from when my friends and I use to just hangout around here during the day, and now at night, I roam it, half nude, and hella horny. As I walked around, I wasn't just touching my pussy out of pleasure, but also out trying to keep warm. Once my timer went off the moment of truth came up. I had been moleing over in my head if I was going to put my car key in the case or not. Upon a clear cool, totally not horny and nervous girl, I chose to defiantly hold onto it. Once hearing that all too familiar click of the lock that momentarily sealed my fate, I embarked back to my car. The trail I was on was a looping biking trail around the park, so from what I remembered if I kept following the trail around, opposed to doubling back, I could make it to the road, and follow it around to my car. I actually started to jog to try to keep myself warmed up. As always to my luck, I can't just have a regular dare, even at 12 midnight, in the cold, someone has to be out doing something. I see a light coming my way at mildly fast speeds. I stop in shock and panic looking left and right for what to do. Of course my best and brightest option was to hide my skinny ass behind a tree. Therefore I did so, no other hickups from that, the light went zooming by, of course it was a late night biker on a casual ride. I made it to the edge of the park where the gate was. I was a t a parking lot, however not the one I parked in. I had to sneak, run, around the wall, take a left and get to my car. It was 40 ft to the corner from the gate I was peaking from. This would be a super simple thing to do as a fully dressed human being, however, whenever nudity is added into the mix, everything is astronomically out of proportion for the smallest of tasks. Then a crazy absurd thought came to my mind. "Just walk it." There weren't many cars in the lot to cover me, also there weren't any cars driving by in the first place. So who would see? So, after a few more seconds of silence, and the occasional sound echoing from the woods, I started to just, walk. Not hunched over, but standing straight up, in the middle of the side walk, with the stone wall to my left, and a vacant parking lot and street to my right, with the only sounds I could hear being my steps on the cool concrete, and my heart trying to beat out of it's bone cage. That and the sound of a car zooming by me and honking its horn, that sound too. I immediately turned red for my cheeks being seen once more, and I froze right there thinking about what just happened, and even if it did happen. I break out into a light job and make it to the corner to see my car, and a biker putting his bike on the back of his car. Without caring and wanting the night to be done, I run as fast as I can until I get to my car. Not caring for where the man was looking, Jam my key in the ignition and peel out of the parking lot and on my way home. Another fun dare, I'm so happy you guys like reading my reports, probably not as much as I like thinking about them while I write them :3

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-18-2016, 01:04 AM   #64
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Love it. Congratulations for completing the dare

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:53 AM   #65
Jaberwocky

Love your report!

The briefcase you used might be useful for another dare. Best would be if you have two other keys that are similar to the keys of the briefcase, cause a key-chain is less likely to get stolen than something like a purse. Alternatively you can create three similar small packages with one containing the real key and two containing a dummy key.

Another item you require is a shirt that screams "look at my tits". Either because the shirt hides little unless you wear a bra underneath, or because a regular nipple slip is more or less guaranteed.

First step:
You should get a drink at something like StarBucks and deliberately leave behind a key chain with (at random) one of the three keys attached.

Second step:
Walk through a semi-crowded area for about 10 minutes and go to a public restroom. There you will put on your slutty shirt as you place your coat, t-shirt and bra in the briefcase and lock the briefcase.

Third step:
Find out how lucky you are. Do you still have the key to the briefcase with you? Or do you have to walk around in that shirt back to the coffeehouse and ask a barista if he/she might have found a key?

Know that most likely you won't have to wear that shirt in public, thus you might as well make sure it is a daring one. Hope you like this dare.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:49 AM   #66
loves strip bets

go out for a walk wearing clothes with as many buttons or fastners as you can wear a full set of clothes underwear and outerwear take a black and red playing card every time you see someone you get them to pick a card if they pick red they get to undo a button if black card you get to do a button back up if no buttons left to undo then they get to take an item of your clothing have fun
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:14 AM   #67
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

So your next dare is to head out in just your coat again. Drive somewhere and park up. Now leave the key for the padlock hidden under your car or very near it. Not in it.
Then go for a walk with your briefcase, chain and a pair of handcuffs.
When you are exactly 30 mins into your walk, strip, put everything into your case, including your car key and handcuff key and wait. Edge two times and then make your decision. Do you lock the briefcase to a tree? If so, do it and edge one more time.
Handcuff your hands behind your back and be on your way. Good luck

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-19-2016, 02:37 AM   #68
NewToBeASub

You are a very kinky person, and I love it. You are giving me some courage to actualy go and do a public dare

Anyways, I have a lot of ideas, so here's my dare for you:

Do this dare at anytime of the day, if you are realy sluty and daring, do it in the daytime.

You can be dressed however you want, becouse its winter, but if you are daring, be dressed in only a long coat, and your beloved warm socks and vans of course

Put a 6 sided dice, tape, white piece of paper A4 format and a sharpie in the pocket of the coat, grab your car keys and drive to any park in any town you want. Daring? Go for the one most close to you.

When you get there, take out the sharpie and the paper, write "SPANK ME" on it. Put the paper back in your pocket, leave the sharpie.

Get out of the car and walk around the park. Take as much time as you need to build up your courage. When you find a bench to your liking, tape the paper on the back of your leg, or on the bench, so that the sign can be read from the track.

Take of your coat and throw it as far away as you can. Bend over the bench, so that your bottom is facing the track.

Remember the number you threw on the dice? Here's what it means.

1- 5 minutes
2- 10 minutes
3- 15 minutes
4- 20 minutes
5- 25 minutes
6- 30 minutes

You have to stay in this position for as many minutes as the dice told you.

If anyone asks you what you are doing, tell them you want to be spanked.

After the time done, find your coat, put it under your arm and walk casualy back to your car naked.

I hope you will do this, i cant wait for your report. If by any means you feel this is too much, do tell and I will reform it.

Have fun!

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NewToBeASub for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 09:34 PM   #69
buckyasdf

This my first time writing one of these, so sorry if it's messy.
First, take your briefcase and put it in your car along with the lock to it. Leave the key to it at home and lock the door. Drive somewhere (the park you have talked about sounds like it would work) and park there. In the park (or wherever) hide your car key somewhere. Now, return to your car and strip off. Put your clothes (you can keep socks and shoes) in the briefcase and lock it. Ensure your house key is in the car somewhere (not in the case) and lock yourself out of the car. You know where everything is now, do your thing .

If you want to add even more to it, get 3 or more identical envelopes and put the car key in one of them. Put other random keys in the others. Mix them up and hid them around the park in different locations so you don't know which contains your car key.
buckyasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #70
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

I've got another.
Standard. Head to the park in just your coat but this time take some headphones and something that can act as a blindfold. You'll probably be able to see where this is going, or not as it were.

Once you are there, find a semi secluded spot and kneel down. Place your coat on the floor next to you and put your headphones on. Now edge once. When you have managed that, grab your blindfold and put it on. Now you must edge another three times before you get to get the sweet release of an orgasm. Count to 100 between each edge.

Once you have recovered, you may get up and leave. Let's hope no members of gd find you in the middle of this dare

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 01-22-2016, 12:14 AM   #71
rhl
getDare Succubus

Get a long sweater coat, put it on, you will have nothing wlse but shoes and socks on.
Head to the park, and a swing set. Without holding the sweater closed, start swinging. Make sure several people have walked by. Its your call on which way to face.

The locking pants to a bench has me so exited im going to try it myself.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:48 PM   #72
Sam72

Post Psa

If anyone was curious why I haven't posted a new dare recently, it is due to the fact that I have alot of snow around me, and nudeness in conjunction with cold and pale thin girl leads to sickness. So im opting out of doing dares right now

20/F/South/US
Old 01-23-2016, 02:25 AM   #73
Jaberwocky

Lexmark cinema dare was inside, although you did had to walk around with only a coat. And an idea I have for another cinema quest is too noisy (attaching your clothes to the seat with a three digit lock that you set the numbers of without looking). Or do you have a public pool where you can go to to see if you can change your swimsuit while in the water as a dare?

Or perhaps we should just sacrifice a goat to the weather gods
Old 01-23-2016, 03:48 AM   #74
gnii
Distinguished Member

Here's one to do at work:

I hope your vibrator fits the task, put it into your underwear at a low setting, when you are at work. The idea is it should be a level that keeps you aroused, but allows you to move normally,is not hearable and doesn't make you cum, so very low. Turn it on at the time of the day you have to deal with most people. You must keep it on until the battery dies. If you're gonna cum, turn it off (if you can) and take a few minutes break then start again.

If you fail at keeping it on until the battery dies, you can't touch your pussy nor cum for 3 days.

PS: I'm on denial for one week and I'm already so horny though it's just the 1st day and half (lol). Reading your report about your locked pants made me ridiculously horny <3

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:32 AM   #75
Jaberwocky

Default Do you like shopping?

Today I had what some people (like me) consider to be a dreadful task while other people consider it to be a wonderful day-out. The point of view seems most of all to depend on the gender of the person you are asking. I am of course referring to shopping for clothes.

Anyway, I did came up with what might be a nice dare.

Go to a clothes shop and pick something that you might like (only one item). Go to a fitting room and undress completely (including shoes). If possible, place all your clothes in a back and tie that back up, thus it takes more effort to get dressed again. While you are naked in the stall, edge three times and slowly count to ten between each edge. Afterwards, you are free to dress again and buy the item should you like it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking