Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2017, 10:06 PM   #271
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
Fan of surprises? Does that mean we are getting shone extra special illustrated reports
i may have taken a few, but they may never see the light of day XD still a bit awkward about that XD and im thinking of getting a new toy aswell....

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:37 AM   #272
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
i may have taken a few, but they may never see the light of day XD still a bit awkward about that XD and im thinking of getting a new toy aswell....

Mmm. Lucky bastard who ever does lol

And oh. What you looking at?

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #273
Sam72

Sport Raquet Snapchat Reporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Wear only a long loose fitting T-shirt preferably sleeveless or tank top that barely covers your ass cheeks when standing and no undergarments. Go outside in a public place where people will be walking past you and find a bench or stairs to sit on. If done after dark it must be in a well-lit area. Hold the soles of your feet together and your knees apart as you sit, finger yourself and read a trashy novel for 1-hour minimum. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees, without looking at them directly just open them a bit more, then look at them and smile. If anyone says anything to you about what your doing ask them if they see anything they like. As with all my tasks I expect a full detailed report, pics are welcome but not required and should be PM'd to me when completed.
I had been pushing this one off for so long due to the content, and the super high risk of being caught... Here I am though, reliving the event over and over in my head.

I was very nervous the whole day leading up, thinking about being essentially naked out in public doing an extra lude act where people could see me!! At around 5:15 ish, I got my "outfit" on. I pulled out an old high school basketball jersey, calve high, white athletic Nike socks, and my vans. Once I was "fully dressed" I tied my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself. I looked like a basketball player who lost a bet, the top wasn't long enough to think "hmm there could be shorts there" but it was long enough to cover all the naughty bits when standing perfectly vertical, the bottom curvature of my ass was starting to show, so it was wildly apparent I was just wearing a tank top, never the less, I went and grabbed my trashy novel, fifty shades of gray, recent;y purchased for this dare, and left for the park.

This was a different park than previous, more of a small sports complex, with two tennis courts, two basketball areas, a soccer field, and a track. My target area I chose was a set of stairs that lead up to one of the tennis courts. The stairs face a side road with an adjoining sidewalk on either side. There was a much busier road on the opposite side of the courts, which made the side road common use for the houses near and past the complex.

I parked as close to my spot as I possibly could, yet it was still a bit far. I had to wait for a few groups of people to clear from my car before I could get out. Once I had opened my door and flung my first leg out, a subtle breeze tickled and caressed the one part of me that should c, in common practice, never touch the breeze. As soon as I could I closed my legs and stood up and had to instantly adjust my tank top down because it was already showing much too much. I reach back in, bending my knees, not bending at the hips, and retrieve my literature for the evening. Once smut in hand, I mad my slow walk over to the stairs, trying to keep as much composure as possible. I started noticing more and more people milling about, carrying rackets, to bags, and water bottles, to basketballs and other sport related things, all just going to and fro. It was much busier than I had hoped, I blended in, but only so much.

No sooner than I got closer to my destination, did a gaggle of tennis players come my way give me every different kind of look, I hid my book behind me, which caused my top to raise as well, not exposing anything, to my knowledge, but still showing much much more leg. Even after we passed, I felt some of them look back... I was passed by a few cars that were on their way out, and I could consistently distinctly feel them slow their approach and then regain speed afterward.....

Once at my spot, I kept my knees clenched and book hid, till enough people were out of my eye line. The street and park lamps kicked on, signaling the approach of night, it was already becoming dark by the time I finally decided to start reading. I was 3/4 the way inside of one of the lamp's light nearby to me, so every inch of my pale body was a beacon to be seen, and seen it is.....

I pull my feet together and find a "good" part of the book, and slowly spread my knees apart, revealing more and more thigh, and more and more pussy with it. Once on the correct page, I lick my hand and send it below for soft slow circles at first. At this time I was still super worried about people walking up and seeing me, but I slowly started blanking out and staring at the page and slipping a finger in. Once I got my rhythm up and I peeked up from my book, there are three guys and a girl all there either looking at me, my kneecaps, or their phones!! I drop my face back into my book and I keep fingering myself, adding another finger........and I start to spread my legs more, and I move the bottom hem of my tank top up a little.....I feel my ears and cheeks getting hot, I hear both the girl and guy start talking out loud and narrating what I'm doing!! I'm getting really worried, so I peek up and they are both recording me!!!!

I cant do it anymore, I get up on my wobbly legs and book it XD, book, it back to my car, I lasted maybe 7 8 minutes, hour, impossible.... I hope this was okay. I'm still dealing with finals and papers and stuff, this was a good stress reliever writing down and reliving.

I'm always open to new dare, thank you for reading

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
The following 6 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 12-05-2017, 11:08 PM   #274
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Sam outstanding. What a brilliant report

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 12-06-2017, 12:59 AM   #275
lurker54321

Default Good job

Seeing multiple people recording you is a pretty fair reason to stop. Also not bad actually managing to zone out well enough to let them walk up and watch w/o you noting at first, and then to show off even more after you notice them was great.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #276
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Seeing multiple people recording you is a pretty fair reason to stop. Also not bad actually managing to zone out well enough to let them walk up and watch w/o you noting at first, and then to show off even more after you notice them was great.
Thank you so much for the sympathy, at that point I just called it and ran, I hope they are not too popular where ever they posted it at, I hope they didn't but.... they were narrating....

20/F/South/US
Old 12-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #277
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

I hope we somehow get a copy

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 12-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #278
Sam72

Quote:
I hope we somehow get a copy
I hope to god none of you do XD

20/F/South/US
Old 12-08-2017, 12:10 AM   #279
lurker54321

Default Awwww

Quote:
I hope to god none of you do XD
If you had to choose wouldn't you rather we get to watch you than them?
Also it is possible they were narating for somebody they were on the phone with. Im sure some new phones can record while on a call still.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:33 AM   #280
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
If you had to choose wouldn't you rather we get to watch you than them?
Also it is possible they were narating for somebody they were on the phone with. Im sure some new phones can record while on a call still.
I think vids and pics being a limit, while exhibitionism is obviously NOT, answers that.
She could show us anything, and maintain her privacy, by not showing face, etc.
Real life, she can't.
But it is doing it around real people, and the risk of being caught, and knowing she is being seen, that is her kink, I believe.
On the other hand, she likely doesn't want much (or any) of her being spread around online, and her kink isn't just fulfilling requests for pics or vids.

Don't get me wrong. I wanna see. Men tend to be very visual. The idea she did this is thrilling... and I am insanely jealous that some people got to see it... and even maybe save a clip to enjoy whenever they want.
But with some thought, I think it's understandable why she enjoys what she does, but isn't keen on sharing it with us.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:11 AM   #281
footman590

Smile

I am just glad to see many people back and lots of dares going around again.

Papers and all that jazz ain't fun but we can at least make the end and return of them fun!

Here's a welcome back dare that I hope can interest you.

Go out in public dressed normally. Each piece of clothing (sans shoes and socks) is to be tagged to a paper or exam. Divide whatever grade you got by 10 and round up(83 becomes 9). That number is how long after you remove a piece of clothing that you must remain in that state before you can remove another piece.

After each piece of clothing is removed, you must then shout I got "x on my whatever paper" before removing the next clothing. After removing a piece of clothing you must of course keep moving on and not stay put. The dare ends after you are completely naked and then orgasm before yelling your final paper grade.

If you want, I'd dare you to edge between each piece of clothing removed.

This way, you get to spend more time naked the better you did on your papers!

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #282
lurker54321

Default .

Ya i understand that. I wasnt comparing random person seeing a glance to us getting videos I was trying to compar the same quick glance w/ or w/o records kept.

I too am jealous of the lucky guys who get to see this stuff.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:04 PM   #283
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I just thought of this but did you ever email the guy who caught you at the camp? If so tell us what happened, I'm a little interested
I never did email him, I didn't want to go down a road I couldn't turn around from.

20/F/South/US
Old 12-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #284
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I never did email him, I didn't want to go down a road I couldn't turn around from.
What do you mean?

I am a 30 year old man

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

Old 12-14-2017, 03:54 PM   #285
Sam72

Quote:
What do you mean?
well i didnt want to get into a blackmail kinda situation, which in hindsight, he could have already, but i didnt want to walk into that situation either, Ive been there, and frankly it isnt all that fun, no matter how much you think it would be from the other side, it is terrifying.

20/F/South/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking