Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #196
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
XD the dare by itself is already hard enough, Im so nervous, well as nervous as I usually am.... I may do it tonight
You'll be fine...I hope xD. No time like the present! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
Taz the Man. Always love his dares.
Thanks! Much Appreciated ^^
Old 12-20-2016, 03:00 PM   #197
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Did you survive the dare?!? Or did school end before you got a chance to do it.

Either way if you want a dare in the mean time I'm sure we can come up with something ^^
Old 12-20-2016, 05:42 PM   #198
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Did you survive the dare?!? Or did school end before you got a chance to do it.

Either way if you want a dare in the mean time I'm sure we can come up with something ^^
Yeah I chickened out before school ended :/ my bad guys, next semester. But yeah another dare would be great

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:56 AM   #199
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Yeah I chickened out before school ended :/ my bad guys, next semester. But yeah another dare would be great
Lets see, its a bit too cold for something outside. How about this:

Dress up in some heels and a long coat nothing under neath,buttoned up. Also take your biggest dildo,butt-plug, and blindfold if you have it. Putting the plug in before you leave drive to your local movie theater and buy a ticket for a movie(more popular = more people). Hopefully they don't have assigned seats. Roll a dice before, If (Odd) show up 15mins before the movie, (Even) 10 minutes after. Once inside the theater before you find your seat undo all the buttons to your coat and go sit wherever you like. Sit down and start edging until the movie starts.When the light go dim or earlier if you want lose the coat; toss it as far as you dare, in another row even. (I think you've done this before :P) Now the fun can start. Take a few minutes to realize what you're doing. For the rest of the movie you should be teasing your pussy and trying to edge.

If you want to cum you have to edge twice and get risky.

-Standing up
-Legs up on seat
-On stairs
-In row with someone

If you want to cum the same way twice your eyes should be closed and the 3rd time with a blindfold. After the 3rd move on to another way. Just make sure to edge twice between cumming. Finally if you're daring cum once more standing or on the stairs during the credits. Then grab you're coat and leave with everyone else. Try to cum at least 10 times.

If you want to make the dare more sensational try adding some minty toothpaste to your nipples.

Hope that makes sense edit it as needed. Maybe someone else can suggest a 5th way you can cum.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:23 AM   #200
footman590

Simple straight forward one that can be done indoors.

Basically insert fresh batts in your vibrator and then go to any public place. Put it on the highest setting and put it in you. Each time you orgasm, remove a piece of clothing and either leave it or keep it. Can't redress until the batteries die and then getting.home.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #201
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Lets see, its a bit too cold for something outside. How about this:

Dress up in some heels and a long coat nothing under neath,buttoned up. Also take your biggest dildo,butt-plug, and blindfold if you have it. Putting the plug in before you leave drive to your local movie theater and buy a ticket for a movie(more popular = more people). Hopefully they don't have assigned seats. Roll a dice before, If (Odd) show up 15mins before the movie, (Even) 10 minutes after. Once inside the theater before you find your seat undo all the buttons to your coat and go sit wherever you like. Sit down and start edging until the movie starts.When the light go dim or earlier if you want lose the coat; toss it as far as you dare, in another row even. (I think you've done this before :P) Now the fun can start. Take a few minutes to realize what you're doing. For the rest of the movie you should be teasing your pussy and trying to edge.

If you want to cum you have to edge twice and get risky.

-Standing up
-Legs up on seat
-On stairs
-In row with someone

If you want to cum the same way twice your eyes should be closed and the 3rd time with a blindfold. After the 3rd move on to another way. Just make sure to edge twice between cumming. Finally if you're daring cum once more standing or on the stairs during the credits. Then grab you're coat and leave with everyone else. Try to cum at least 10 times.

If you want to make the dare more sensational try adding some minty toothpaste to your nipples.

Hope that makes sense edit it as needed. Maybe someone else can suggest a 5th way you can cum.
Im gonna do this one as soon as it has stopped snowing so i don't look 100% out of place in my outfit :3

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 01-24-2017, 06:08 PM   #202
footman590

I gave this to someone else but then I thought you might like this also so here it is.

Basically you'll want to do this indoors in anyone you think appropriate. Your job is to take off your panties and skirt/pants and hide them in a place not supe obvious but not impossible for someone to find either. You then must go out of line of sight of your clothes and sit down for at least 20mins, 30 if youre up for it. During this time best if you edge with an orgasm allowed only when the time is up. Once that happens you can retrieve your clothes and hope its there.

Relatively quick one. Have fun!

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:46 AM   #203
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default And you never left the car...

I know I've already got like 2 dares queued up for you to do, but I had another I thought you might enjoy!

Start by picking 6 different locations to match up with a 6 sided dice. This will be where you park at. They should be semi-busy locations. Mall, Wallmart, Gas Station, college parking lot, Gym parking lot, parking deck etc. Roll again to decide if you roll down your windows: 1-2 all the way down, 3-4 half way , 5-6 cracked and again to decide how close you should be to the building:1-2 being at the closest parking space to the front, 3-4 mid, and 5- 6 being the farthest spaces away. After your rolls go park at the location strip naked inside your car, get into a nice position that would be nice for anyone walking by to see, blindfold yourself,and masturbate with your favorite toys. (No holding back your moans!) Edge twice then cum 3 times. Putting yourself in a more slutty position after each orgasm. You can only remove the blindfold either just before or during the bliss of your orgasm. After roll for the next location. You are to repeat the dare until been at each location once. So 6 times minimum if you want more go for it. For more attention(and almost certainly being seen)roll the dice for the radio volume in your car during at the location 1= no music 6 being=half volume or more. And If you're doing this at night you can add one more roll with whether to have the lights on in your car or not(Odd=on , even = off). Best part is that if you're caught you can just drive off immediately. The dare is intended for you to be inside the car the entire time but don't feel like you can't get out to explore...or cum

If you feel the odds stack against you with repeats, there is the option to avoid repeats. After you've been at a location once you can avoid repeating it by doing it once more with the worst conditions. So closest parking space, windows down, lights on, and half volume music.

Have fun edit as needed!

Location[]Parking[]Windows[ ]Volume[]Lights[]
Old 04-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #204
Sam72

Door The Returning of the Pale Nudist

Heyy everyone, sorry for being dead and everything... I just got into a rut of either, working too much, or school work, or just being lazy to get around to any dares. I will try to be revisiting some old ones I had on my list, including new ones that I hope will be posted here, thank you to everyone who has posted in the past

20/F/South/US
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:22 PM   #205
footman590

Welcome back!

Nice to see you've also changed your profile picture!

Any specific types of dares you want?

22/M

Old 04-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #206
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see you return

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:56 AM   #207
Sam72

Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
Welcome back!

Nice to see you've also changed your profile picture!

Any specific types of dares you want?
Car dares, night dares, far from clothes dares, not a whole lot of being seen, just chance of being seen XD and any other ideas I cant wait to see new dares

20/F/South/US
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 08:57 AM   #208
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Sam, do you live in a house, apartment or a dorm?

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #209
Espenunge

I've just found this thread and I'm enjoying reading your reports and seeing the imaginative dares that everyone has come up with. I also have a dare that I hope works:

Find somewhere public or visible that there is a chance of being seen/caught, a window or stair well would do. Edge as many times in a row as you can/ dare to. This is the amount of points you have to "spend" on clothes for the dare.
  • Panties = 2 Points
  • Bra = 2 Points
  • Short Skirt = 1 Point
  • Long Skirt = 2 points
  • Trousers = 3 points
  • Top = 3 points
  • Sweater = 3 points
  • Jacket/Coat = 5 Points
  • Flat Shoes = 0 Points
  • Heels = -1 Point

At night, drive to a place with a big open area, like a park. Every time you hit a red light you lose a piece of clothing (keep a tally, as stripping whilst driving would be dangerous).

Once you arrive, remove the number of clothing items you have lost in order: underwear, then top, then bottom, then shoes. Wearing whatever is left head out to the middle of the space, before edging 3 times. Once sitting, once kneeling and once standing.

Return to your car. You now have the option to cum, if you strip all remaining clothing off and climb on the hood to masturbate.

Now drive "home", if you didn't take the option to cum when you had the chance, you'll have to wait until your next dare.

Use toys if you wish, it will change how hard the dare is, so whatever is most comfortable/fun.
Espenunge is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Espenunge for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 10:17 AM   #210
Sam72

Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
Sam, do you live in a house, apartment or a dorm?
well this coming summer, I will be at my house with my mother, but till the semester is over, i am at my dorm, and on weekends at home

20/F/South/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking