Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2016, 08:50 AM   #151
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Ok this is similar to another dare that somebody posted here but I have changed it slightly. In your next 5 classes you must have your vibe in your pussy, kept in place by your panties. Have it on the highest setting you dare, also, in each of these 5 classes you must orgasm AT LEAST once, but you may cum more then that. When you feel yourself about to orgasm raise your hand and ask a question as you orgasm. Hope you can do this dare and if not tell me why so I can adjust it slightly. Oh, and you decide whether you leave 5 seperate reports or 1 giant report describing each class in detail.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 03:36 PM   #152
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I have a simple dare that can be added to any of these.

The next time you need to get gas for your car. Go at night, but strip naked at home then drive to the gas station. Then pay for the gas at the pump, and start filling up the tank. You're not allowed to stop once you start pumping and must go until the tank is full. After the tank is full you can leave. Best to do this on the way to another dare. Feel free to play with yourself while filling up, and be sure to watch out for cameras.

If you're feeling daring park with the tank on the opposite side of the pump so you will need to pump on the exposed side of the car. Best of luck!
Old 08-20-2016, 11:49 AM   #153
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Box The Walmart Nudist

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
One I saw from another thread by someone else.

You'll want to choose 6 somewhat public locations and standard amount of clothes. Each location and piece of clothes will be associsted with a dice roll. If you less than 6 pieces of clothing, then the extra ones you roll again(note shoes and socks dont count as clothing).Basically you roll a dice to determine where you go and then roll another dice to determine which article of clothing you must remove there. If you removed that clothing already, you must edge. You must stay in that spot for at least 5 minutes in whatever state of undress you are.

If you should do this at least 6 times. If you're super daring until your out of clothes. When you are, the next time you edge you can orgasm.

1. Walmart
2. Gas Station Pump
3. Chevy Dealership
4. Park
5. Redbox (between Walgreen's and Burger king parking lot)
6. A very open baseball field

It was around midnight and I was giddy and nervous with anticipation of what the night may hold for myself. I started getting dressed and ready in my Sunday best.... I wore a jean skirt that came to about 6 inches down from my ass, a black pair of hipster panties, brown heeled ankle boots, with ankle socks as well. For my top, I had a white sheer blouse, a matching black bra, and a short jean jacket. That made five items of clothing, and six locations and a night of adventure. I hoped in my car, feeling almost nude already in my scantily clad outfit. I actually only had the jean skirt because my friend from high school wanted to add something a bit more "adventurous" to my wardrobe.

1. Bra
2. Panties
3. Jean jacket
4. Jean skirt
5. Blouse

I got into my car and had my die ready to rock and roll. I was shaky and really nervous being fully dressed and in my drive way. I rolled it onto my passenger seat and watched it tumble out of my hand and onto the leather seat. I saw it dance, seeing all the various options on it that could happen. It came to a rest on the first roll, but of course it was the park. I rolled it again to see what kind of torment I would be putting myself into. I rolled a three, that being my jean jacket, I weighed my pros and cons of this, I'm loosing one of my major covering pieces on the first roll, however it is in a concealed location.

I drove over to my near by park and got out of my car. I looked around, not too many cars, I wasn't doing anything naughty any ways. I walked to about the middle of the park by some benches.....and took off my jacket oooooo so scandalous XD I then just walked back to my car and threw my jacket in the back and took the die in my hand once more.

I rolled and I rolled it around in my hand, until letting it fly out and landing on my seat with a one...... If you forgot how charts work. One means Walmart, the most public place at this time of night. I then got my die ready once more and rolled. It kept bouncing till it finally made it's mind up, and my doom until it landed on a one. I thought about what this meant for me as I did with my jacket.. Except this time there will actually be people where i will be going to and actually looking at me! This usually wouldn't be a problem if I wore any of my other shirts....I wore my thin, white blouse... so my nipples will show through...in walmart...

So I drove over there, quite slowly at that, until i found a suitable parking spot by the left main door. I crept out of my car meeting the warm night air and made my way inside. I smiled and walked by people, my black bra showing quite easily through my shirt, but it wasn't the worst thing ever. I made my way all the way to the back of the store in the fishing and camping section, looking very out of place. I slowly and timidly undo the top buttons of my sheer blouse until I can get in to unhook my bra. I was so nervous, I try not to do many dares in department stores because there are just so many people. i unhooked my bra swiftly and pull it out of my shirt and tuck it into my skirt, and rebutton my shirt. Looking down, I could just straight see my nipples through my shirt, no blurry outline, just complete nipple.

Essentially, I just walked around with my arm in front of my nipples to make sure that the were hidden, as the human tomato, walked her way out of the store in embarrassment. Once out in the safety of my car, i relinquished my bra, then I took the die back in hand and began shaking it, on my own accord and in addition to the adrenaline kicking in. I rolled it well, and I received a 5, being the redbox by the Walgreen's. the second roll resulted in a 4....that being my jean skirt. I was proud of my underwear, but not as proud to be in just my blouse and my underwear...still, I had to follow through. I drove over to the parking lot and sat there, waiting and watching the people go in and out of the Walgreen's and the burgerking this late at night. I had my card ready and I went up to the redbox.

Once at it, I undid the big brass button on the front of my jean skirt, and followed it by the zipper and watched it fall to the pavement. I hurriedly inserted my card, and chose one of the recommended movies on the display. As expected a car came up right beside my car needing a movie. My movie fell out as the woman came out of the car to gasp and say to me as I was getting into my car " Excuse me miss, I think you need some more clothes on" Then I sped away for my next roll. Once safe and sound away from her. I rolled my next die. Tossing it on the seat it came up with a 4, which I was pretty happy with, and the second roll, with a 2.. which I wasn't so happy with. I sped over to the same park I went to earlier to be greeted with a completely empty parking lot. I ran out of my car to the same tables and almost tore my panties off.

I had a wave of emotions come over my body. It is one thing to only be in underwear, however once you are straight bottomless, it is a whole new feeling. with the end of my shirt tickling my ass and my hand trying to cover my front, and my sides just open to the free air and on lookers. I ran back to my car with panties in tow and sat down on my warm leather seat. Calming down I rolled the die and my heart sank. No it wasn't Walmart like you were hoping, but a 2 being the gas station pump, followed by a 6 then on the reroll, a 3. Therefore, I now have to stand at a brightly lit area where people traveling are going to be at. I sped over there, and I chose pump 8, because it was the farthest from the let in for the gas station, and it angled away from the glass windows of the actual gas station. I sat for a moment waiting for one of the cars to leave. Once I had my chance, I slid my card in the slot, and removed it, by that time, two more cars had piled into the station, one being on the other side of my pump. I bent over reaching into the driver side to pop open the gas tank.

With the hose in hand, I took it over to the hole and stuck it in there....the gas tank hole that is XD as I did however a fellow motorist was leaving and caught a glimpse of my pale ass and stopped, right there in the spot where you could see between the pump and my car. just as I was finishing filling up, the kind gentleman rolls down his window and shouts out the window, "Hey sweetie, why don't you take off the top too and be naked, sure would look good on you" and I go to pull the hose out and I look up and see him with his dinky ass flip phone, flashing and taking pictures....as any rational human would be in that situation (sarcasm). I vaulted back into my car and sped off as fast as I could. I was beat red.. maybe radish red, but either way super red due to that encounter.

To be honest, the next roll was super lame, it was the park, and my panties.. so nothing happened. On the next roll however, I rolled a 1 and a 4.....which I literally started breathing heavy and getting cold sweats just thinking about my anxiety about being nude there. Walmart and the five minute rule. Instead I thought of something great. I drove to Walmart and parked the furthest away from the door, but near cars. I hopped out of my metal cocoon and hunched over to be below the car height. I start making my slow sneaky way across the parking lot, avoiding literally anyone or anything that moved until I was completely across the parking lot. I undid the buttons of my blouse and instinctively started rubbing my very attention hungry pussy, leaning against a white VW passat, in the parking lot!! I thought I had gone crazy by that point, but then a new thought came into my mind, even crazier than before. A thought that reminded me of my old days, my more adventurous days.

I took my shirt off and tied it around my waist, essentially making myself naked, and I ran to the main doors of Walmart, Stark naked!!!! I had no idea what had possessed me, just the rational part of my mind went absent and I just went. My heels clicked quite loudly as I trotted, with little body jiggle, nothing to giggle, all the way to the front door of Walmart. The front slide doors jutted open to life, blasting my bare body with cold air, and a pair of eye balls from a very surprised couple leaving the store. I, this blows my mind thinking about it now, just waved at them and said Hi and kept walking. I made it to the second door in the direct light of the brightly lit store, and stopped,... and realized what I was doing. When the two closest cashiers turned to see me, the group of teen boys and girls, and an older man all looked at me, I turned beat red once more and covered as much skin as I could and booked it in the opposite direction with the sound of hoots and hollers behind me as I ran. I cut off a car the sequentially honked a lot, at my running and my nudlyness. Once in my car in drove off back to my house to pound my aching ready pussy back at home.

This was a bit different of a dare, I would never in a thousand years have thought I would even think of doing that on an impulse in public. I was seen by way too many people that night. I look forward to more dares

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #154
bobnm

Wow, great report! That has go to be your most daring adventure so far, keep them coming!!!
bobnm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bobnm for this post:
Old 08-21-2016, 03:04 AM   #155
footman590

whew. nice report. didn't expect you to do that since it was from a while back.

another dare that i don't think you've done before:

drive to any running trail of a known distance. ideally this trail would be a loop so you won't have to go pass anywhere twice. preferably a trail that'll take less than an hour to finish.

you'll head over with shoes and socks of course and these will always be on. you are to also wear a sports bra and any form of sports tights/shorts.

take the distance you'll be running and split them into quarters. in the 1st quarter, you'll run with both pieces on. the 2nd quarter, with only the shorts on. the 3rd quarter, only the top on. 4th quarter, nothing at all. to add to the fun and since you seem to enjoy edging, before starting each quarter, you must edge once in that form of dress/undress. only when you are done running may you orgasm.

this is the more challenging part though. while edging you may hide. however, when you are running you are not allowed to hide and your only way to "hide" yourself is to run faster. the final orgasm also can't be hidden.

do let me know what type of dares you enjoy/want to do! i'm sure the others enjoy reading the reports as much as I!

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to footman590 for this post:
Old 08-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #156
bobnm

I like this dare! If you decide to do it, I think you should listen to music the whole time. If you are not allowed to hide, there's no point in hearing people come anyway...

Quote:
whew. nice report. didn't expect you to do that since it was from a while back.

another dare that i don't think you've done before:

drive to any running trail of a known distance. ideally this trail would be a loop so you won't have to go pass anywhere twice. preferably a trail that'll take less than an hour to finish.

you'll head over with shoes and socks of course and these will always be on. you are to also wear a sports bra and any form of sports tights/shorts.

take the distance you'll be running and split them into quarters. in the 1st quarter, you'll run with both pieces on. the 2nd quarter, with only the shorts on. the 3rd quarter, only the top on. 4th quarter, nothing at all. to add to the fun and since you seem to enjoy edging, before starting each quarter, you must edge once in that form of dress/undress. only when you are done running may you orgasm.

this is the more challenging part though. while edging you may hide. however, when you are running you are not allowed to hide and your only way to "hide" yourself is to run faster. the final orgasm also can't be hidden.

do let me know what type of dares you enjoy/want to do! i'm sure the others enjoy reading the reports as much as I!
bobnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:28 PM   #157
Toilet_Torture

I love reading your reports.

For this dare, you will need to purchase a chain and at least 5 padlocks, so you have 5 different keys. You will need all 5 keys and only 1 padlock for the dare.

Go to a park at an off hour. Not at 3:00AM, but maybe like 9:00. Somewhere where there is a chance to be seen, but isn't guaranteed. Find an open area, where you can't instantly run behind cover. Take each key, close your eyes, and throw them each in a different direction.

When ready, strip your clothes, chain them and put a padlock on them. You now have your clothes locked, but five possible keys. To make matters worse, you have to find the keys first. Hopefully the first key you find is the one that opens the lock.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:31 AM   #158
Dr Jones

Music Beam Go girl

My compliments, dear, on your dares and reports like the one above! I am impressed and amused. Good show xx

Miss Jones
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:09 PM   #159
footman590

Sam72,

Can I ask whether your in a area/neighborhood where you wouldn't mind getting naked?

Also do you prefer dares which are completely random or you retain some control? And regarding risk of getting caught, it seems that you tend to enjoy high risk situations to a degree.

Got a few more dares you can try out but won't post them yet as I Dont want to overwhelm this place and many could benefit from your new toys.

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:13 PM   #160
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Got a few more dares you can try out but won't post them yet as I Dont want to overwhelm this place and many could benefit from your new toys.
Yeah she definitely needs tasks that will involve her new toys -- mainly the larger one(s).

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:46 AM   #161
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Sam72,

Can I ask whether your in a area/neighborhood where you wouldn't mind getting naked?

Also do you prefer dares which are completely random or you retain some control? And regarding risk of getting caught, it seems that you tend to enjoy high risk situations to a degree.

Yeah, I do nude dares around my neighborhood sometimes, however, I am more adventurous by the neighborhood by the park I go to because I dont know anyone over there. I'd have to do these dares on the weekends because I'm at college right now, I like both having choice, but randomness does force me into situations that I would have rather not have done unless it put me there ^^^ and risk is always fun XD

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #162
footman590

Default Since you enjoy long complicated dares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Yeah, I do nude dares around my neighborhood sometimes, however, I am more adventurous by the neighborhood by the park I go to because I dont know anyone over there. I'd have to do these dares on the weekends because I'm at college right now, I like both having choice, but randomness does force me into situations that I would have rather not have done unless it put me there ^^^ and risk is always fun XD
well I just finished making this and actually did PM you about it. However then i realized you would probably get a lot and may miss it. I decided to post here instead.

It can be done both near and far from your neighborhood. Effectively anywhere. Since I don't know your neighborhood, feel free to change certain aspects.

One thing that must be done however, is that it's best done at night but not so late as all stores are closed. Certain aspects require a drive-thru or a convenience store.

Effectively there's enough dares here for you to go through this 4 times without seeing anything new. I'd recommend to not peek at any of the details until you are fully committed to taking the route. More fun that way.

Choose your own dare adventure:

This dare will have you choose between two options at each stage before a final dare. The stages increasingly has the player more exposed.

To start off, you’ll want to bring a bag of sorts and put in whatever you deem necessary, a dice, a watch, and a vibrator. It must be large enough to fit all your clothes in.

Also I recommend you wear some sexy underwear for more fun.

As I do not know the area you can walk/drive at, feel free to change the details here.

Route Choice:
Route 1: I want to do the adventure walking.
Route 2: I will do the adventure driving.

Chosen Route 1:
Spoiler:

Walking towards any location at least 10mins away.
Choice:
A1: Underwear sure is bothersome.
A2: I really do like my underwear.
You will walk fully clothed.

Chosen A1:
Spoiler:

At the said location. You will remove both pieces of underwear. You will then place these two items at least 50 meters away from the location you removed it and each other. Head back towards the start location. You are to now remove and keep your clothes. You must then find and wear back your underwear.
Choice:
B1: After doing all this I sure am hot!
B2: Bit chilly in just my underwear.
Wearing only your underwear head towards another location at least 10 mins away.

Chosen A2:
Spoiler:

Remove your clothes until you are only in your underwear. You are then to walk around in your underwear like you are on a catwalk and pose. You must really but effort into this. You are not allowed to do the same pose twice. Do at least 10.
Choice:
B1: After doing all this I sure am hot!
B2: Bit chilly in just my underwear.
Wearing only your underwear head towards another location at least 10 mins away.

Chosen B1:
Spoiler:

At said location, you are to strip completely naked. UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER (CUE POKEMON MUSIC). You’re first mini-boss in this adventure. Roll your dice three times. This is how long you must stand completely naked in the most “cooling/windy” part of the location. This is likely in the open.
Choice:
C1: Travel time has been boring….
C2: Let’s get quickly to the next spot and continue!
Head towards the next location completely naked. The next location must be at least 15mins away by walking while fully clothed.

Chosen B2:
Spoiler:

You must go choose a circular route in said location. This route must at least be 300 meters. You must do 3 laps. The first lap in your underwear. The second lap in your panties only. The final lap completely naked.
Choice:
C1: Travel time has been boring….
C2: Let’s get quickly to the next spot and continue!
Head towards the next location completely naked. The next location must be at least 15mins away by walking while fully clothed.

Chosen C1:
Spoiler:

Start your watch as you begin to move towards the final location. After 5min, you must stop and edge. You are allowed to use toys. Once finishing edging, restart the timer until it hits 5mins again. Edge again. Keep repeating this 5 mins travel then edge until you reach your location. At the location you must get to the middle of it and that’s it.
Look at the final dare! Still completely naked of course.

Chosen C2:
Spoiler:

Start your watch and head towards your chosen location. Once you’ve reached that location, you must insert your vibrator in you and keep it there for the same amount of time as it took for you to travel there.

Chosen Route 2:
Spoiler:

Drive towards any store that is open. You will do this fully clothed.
Choice:
X1: Let’s start removing clothes!
X2: I want to start this adventure dressed but hidden.

Chosen X1:
Spoiler:

Remove two pieces of clothing you are wearing. Enter the store and buy anything before leaving. In the spirit of the dare, these two pieces of clothing can’t be like bra and panties, etc. Make it fun.
Choice:
Y1: Risk of getting caught in close proximity is fun!
Y2: I’m going to be ninja today!
Drive towards your choice destination wearing only underwear.

Chose X2:
Spoiler:

Insert your vibrator inside of you. Enter and browse the store, you must also buy something but before you leave the store, you must orgasm.
Choice:
Y1: Risk of getting caught in close proximity is fun!
Y2: I’m going to be ninja today!
Choose a destination first before looking at the next step. Drive towards your choice destination wearing only underwear.

Chosen Y1:
Spoiler:

Head towards a destination of your choosing. UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER (CUE POKEMON MUSIC). You’re first mini-boss in this adventure. Roll your dice three times. This is how long you must remain completely naked outside your car. During this time, you must travel at least 100 meters away from your car.
Choice:
Z1: I do sure enjoy picking the car route. The car is great….
Z2: I’ve been too close with the car. Gotta move out a bit.
Choose a destination first before looking at the next step. Drive towards your next destination naked.

Chosen Y2:
Spoiler:

You are to head towards a drive-thru or equivalent. You are allowed to redress for this part with on condition. You must remain bottomless while you order and collect your items. To add to the challenge. While collecting your items, you must pretend to be on your phone and take your time paying, collecting, etc.
Choice:
Z1: I do sure enjoy picking the car route. The car is great….
Z2: I’ve been too close with the car. Gotta move out a bit.
Choose a destination first before looking at the next step. Drive towards your next destination naked.

Chosen Z1:
Spoiler:

At the destination, completely naked, you must masturbate. You are allowed to use any toys that you bring. The challenge here is that you must always be touching your car in one way or another. You must edge twice then orgasm to complete this part. If you need to hide, you are allowed to stop touching your car. However, it is recommended that you just hide inside your car.

Chosen Z2:
Spoiler:

At the destination, you must go anywhere completely naked with one condition. You must have line of sight of your car. The only time you can leave LoS is if you are hiding. You must edge 5 times and orgasm 2 times. Anyway as long as the final numbers tally. You are allowed to use any toys you brought along.

22/M

The following user says Thank You to footman590 for this post:
Old 08-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #163
footman590

each individual dare is quite short but together they do add up a bit. definitely shorter than any of your camping dares and might even be shorter than the walmart dare depending. so just in case you got the time. here's the finale part of it!

however, i do hope you also do the other dares posted in this thread! since they seem fun as well.

Here's the final dare portion.

Final DARE:
Spoiler:

Before commencing the final dare, look at all your choices! For each choice that ends with 1, roll the dice once. For each dare that ends with 2, roll the dice twice. Take that number for the final dare.

1st Walking Run-Through:
Spoiler:

Race against time to get home! The number you rolled though is the number of points you need to complete this dare.
1-point- do 10 jumping jacks in the middle of any location/road
1-point-cross a junction/main road that’s at least 30 meters long without cover.
2-points- reach an edge on the way back
2-points-get caught by someone
5-points-reach an orgasm (can only be done once! Recommended to be the final item)
Negative 1-point-for every 2 minutes it takes you to do this part.

2nd Walking Run-Through:
Spoiler:

Head back home. You must remain naked in and around your house for the same number of minutes as you rolled. You are not allowed to be in the bathroom or your room of course. You may be outside your house. During this time you must continually masturbate. The challenge here is that you must reach an orgasm at the mark same time as the number you rolled. For example, you rolled an 11. You must remain naked for 11 minutes and at the 11minute mark you must orgasm. You are however given only a +/- 8 second leeway. Thus if you get 11 minutes, you must orgasm between 10:52 and 11:08. If you fail to do so, restart the clock. You must orgasm in time to complete this dare.

1st Car Run-through:
Spoiler:

Tracing your steps, you must return to the 3 locations of your dares. At each location, you must at least orgasm once. However, you’ll likely have to orgasm a lot more than that. The final dare number is the amount of points you’ll need to get before heading home. You are allowed to use any toys. Points are awarded as given:
1-point-Orgasm in your car
1-point-Spend 5 minutes outside your car
2-points-orgasm outside your car
3-points-orgasm at one of the exact location where you got scared/caught/suspicious glances in this adventure.
Negative 1-point-Spend five minutes in your car (doesn’t count while driving)

2nd Car Run-through:
Spoiler:

Head towards any location of your choosing. This location must be somewhat open and exposing. Take the number you got and double it. That is the amount of time you must be naked on the hood of your car. To add further challenge, during this time you must continually masturbate and must orgasm at least (the number for the final dare/3) before you are allowed to conclude your dare adventure. You are allowed to use any toys but you may not hide.

Final DARE:
Spoiler:

Before commencing the final dare, look at all your choices! For each choice that ends with 1, roll the dice once. For each dare that ends with 2, roll the dice twice. Take that number for the final dare.

1st Walking Run-Through:
Spoiler:

Race against time to get home! The number you rolled though is the number of points you need to complete this dare.
1-point- do 10 jumping jacks in the middle of any location/road
1-point-cross a junction/main road that’s at least 30 meters long without cover.
2-points- reach an edge on the way back
2-points-get caught by someone
5-points-reach an orgasm (can only be done once! Recommended to be the final item)
Negative 1-point-for every 2 minutes it takes you to do this part.

2nd Walking Run-Through:
Spoiler:

Head back home. You must remain naked in and around your house for the same number of minutes as you rolled. You are not allowed to be in the bathroom or your room of course. You may be outside your house. During this time you must continually masturbate. The challenge here is that you must reach an orgasm at the mark same time as the number you rolled. For example, you rolled an 11. You must remain naked for 11 minutes and at the 11minute mark you must orgasm. You are however given only a +/- 8 second leeway. Thus if you get 11 minutes, you must orgasm between 10:52 and 11:08. If you fail to do so, restart the clock. You must orgasm in time to complete this dare.

1st Car Run-through:
Spoiler:

Tracing your steps, you must return to the 3 locations of your dares. At each location, you must at least orgasm once. However, you’ll likely have to orgasm a lot more than that. The final dare number is the amount of points you’ll need to get before heading home. You are allowed to use any toys. Points are awarded as given:
1-point-Orgasm in your car
1-point-Spend 5 minutes outside your car
2-points-orgasm outside your car
3-points-orgasm at one of the exact location where you got scared/caught/suspicious glances in this adventure.
Negative 1-point-Spend five minutes in your car (doesn’t count while driving)

2nd Car Run-through:
Spoiler:

Head towards any location of your choosing. This location must be somewhat open and exposing. Take the number you got and double it. That is the amount of time you must be naked on the hood of your car. To add further challenge, during this time you must continually masturbate and must orgasm at least (the number for the final dare/3) before you are allowed to conclude your dare adventure. You are allowed to use any toys but you may not hide.

22/M

The following 2 users say Thank You to footman590 for this post:
Old 09-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #164
footman590

Its been a while. Still been daring?

22/M

Old 09-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #165
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I really enjoyed reading your most recent report. I think you should do this dare again with slightly different locations.

1. Walmart
2. McDonald's
3. Convince store /Gas station
4. College Campus / park
5. ATM / different redbox
6. Movie theater /A very open baseball field

For the convenience store I was thinking a small one that isn't a chain.

Also for another simple dare next time you go driving naked, go through the drive-thru of a fast food place naked and ask for a water or buy something. Maybe you can spend some time fumbling with your change so they get a good look at you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking