Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2015, 08:48 PM   #1
Johnsgirlfriend

Heart Break Nude dare for my boyfriend

I need an embarrassing dare for my boyfriend. I get to pick the forfeit but he doesn't know he has already lost the bet. I don't want him hurt or arrested but definitely humiliated enough he doesn't mess with me again. We live near a beach so anything where he is skinny dipping or tied naked would be awesome.
Johnsgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

have him go to the beach in an old pair of swim-trunks. Have him set up a spot far back from the water, where he can store an extra pair of shorts and a towel.
His dare is to go at least waist deep into the water, take off his shorts and let them be washed away by the tide. He then has to make his way from the water to his spot while completely nude.
Hope you guys have fun

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
Johnsgirlfriend

Wink

oooh, I love it! Maybe I could run away with the spare shorts too. How can I make this even funnier for me and worse for him?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:26 PM   #4
Sissyman

You should have him wear a butt plug, or make him horney while doing this so he runs naked with a boner

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation, messy
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic
Maybes:cum play

Pm me "sissy" and I'll dress up like a sissy as you want, pick what I wear and how long
Pm me "ass" and I'll fuck myself with a object you pick as long as you want
Pm me "post" and I will post to a thread that you send me a link to within my limits

I love big juicy cocks
Sissyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:26 PM   #5
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsgirlfriend View Post
oooh, I love it! Maybe I could run away with the spare shorts too. How can I make this even funnier for me and worse for him?
You can take a bag and tell him his spare shorts are in the bag. When he comes back to you after "losing" his shorts in the water, you can look around for them in the bag, until you "remember" that you forgot them at your house

Do you have any toys you can use?
Creative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:30 PM   #6
Johnsgirlfriend

Smile

Umm, I've got some handcuffs somewhere.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:52 PM   #7
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsgirlfriend View Post
Umm, I've got some handcuffs somewhere.
If you go with my idea, you can pull the handcuffs out of the bag and handcuff him, then take him for a walk along the beach (only if the people around you won't get offended at that). You can take him straight home, or humiliate him some more when if you come upon any other ladies
Old 02-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #8
Sissyman

Maybe add a bikini to him

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation, messy

Pm me "sissy" and I'll dress up like a sissy as you want, pick what I wear and how long
Pm me "post" and I will post to a thread that you send me a link to within my limits

I love big juicy cocks
Old 02-18-2015, 09:54 PM   #9
Johnsgirlfriend

Wink

OK, these are great ideas. So, so far the dare is: He goes into the water (possibly handcuffed) where he has to lose his old shorts. He has to run back and get the spare pair out of my bag but I've 'accidentally' left them behind, possibly the key to the handcuffs too.
I would quite like to get a really memorable photo out of this, something he could never explain away. If I made him shave his balls first, would that make his penis look smaller in the photo. It would be funny. What do you think?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:56 PM   #10
Johnsgirlfriend

Talking

bikini top maybe?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #11
Sissyman

That would be good, also shave, and stuff that bikini top

I love big juicy cocks
Old 02-18-2015, 10:06 PM   #12
Creative

You can also add some bodywriting, something along the lines of "your name's bitch" (of course put your name in place of your name). He definitely wouldn't be able to explain that away. Especially if you put a pink or red ribbon tied around his dick
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #13
Johnsgirlfriend

Talking

OMG! This is going to be amazing. I have to write the losers forfeit on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. This is what I am writing: The loser must shave all pubic hair between their legs. They will then go to the beach and enter the water wearing an old bikini with their hands cuffed behind their back. Once in the water they will remove the bikini bottoms and let them wash away. The winner will be waiting up the beach with a pair of shorts.
In reality I'll actually just be waiting with my phone waiting to snap a pic. I will tell him I forgot the shorts and key and leave him hiding in some bushes while I pretend to go home and pick up the shorts. Perhaps I will just go to the bar around the corner, have a few drinks and make some girl friends who might like to go down to the beach... Lol I can't believe how well this dare has evolved. Thank you all
Old 02-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #14
Sissyman

Let us know how it goes!

I love big juicy cocks
Old 02-18-2015, 10:56 PM   #15
Creative

Definitely let us know how it goes And If you're boyfriend doesn't mind too much, it would be great if you would post some pics with his face cropped out or blurred.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked outdoors bondage, nude beach, nude lost bet dare, nude photography, skinny dipping