Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2015, 02:11 AM   #34
futureprincess
Baby Member

I'm a very athletic NCAA Division 1 National Champion Wrestler. I'm hairy and as alpha male as it gets. My dirtiest fantasy would be me being kidnapped and chloroformed. I would wake up after having drastic body transformation surgery. I would have gone through extreme breast and ass implants. Huge!. I would have experienced having cheek, nose, and brow surgery to be much more feminine.
I'd like to have had all of my body hair lasered off.
When I wake I also would have had the most stereo typical emo girl piercings and tattoos. To give specific examples of piercings I would say smiley, dimples, many many dermals; most of which would integrate with tattoos, a full scale corset piercing pink and black on my back, both nostrils, septum, bottom navel, prince albert fitted with prince's wand, nipples in a larger gauge, a monroe, one bottom lip ring on one side, spider bites on other side, and master's choice of as many ear piercings as wanted.

I'd also like very stereotypical tattoos; a tramp stamp, "Master's Name"'s Slut on each of my inner thighs, I'd like my knuckles to say something like "baby girl" or "lady hope" "girl wish" "lady fame". Master's choice. Beyond that I want to be mostly covered in tattoos with dermals integrated throughout. If you put a dragon on me dermal it's eyes. Etc....
I want a very complex corset piercing that could integrate with tattoos.
If you are capable of doing this to me, I'll drop my career as a successful engineer and transfer my entire bank account to you. Enough to make all this happen. I'll leave my life of being an alpha male with a hot girlfriend, disappear, and only emerge as an unrecognizable slave.

I must have my makeup done every day, have long pink, black, blonde hair; in dreadlocks for years at a time.

This plan is long term.

I must have extremely long acrylic nails, I must be provided with sexy fetish wear. There are no limits to what I'll do in any setting once I'm unrecognizable. You can make money charging people to watch things be done to me, fuck me endlessly, stretch me to the most extreme limits.

After all the initial work is done; keep me bound, make me listen to lady gaga, and other trippy female artists constantly. As soon as I wake up transformed as a woman, feed me mushrooms, lsd, and mdma constantly. Make me believe no other truth other than me being a born sexy fuck slut of a lady. Give me alcohol enemas, and other substances until I have no sense of masculinity left. I'll do anything to be your slut. Keep me tripping, keep me tied up in a pen of dogs as their depository. Just let them fuck me constantly. I looooooooove electro torture. Put a shock collar on me and activate it whenever you want.

Who wants this and more? I'm yours if you can commit to this. I can bankroll this. I just can't ever go back if I do this.
futureprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk