Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-06-2017, 08:09 AM   #1
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Petplay dice dare

I decided to come up with a little dice dare for you all.

1 You're a naughty little puppy. Get naked and put on a collar or something similar. Then drink a nice amount of water from a bowl on the floor. Go and play with whatever you can find until you need to pee. Since you haven't been trained yet, you pee on the floor. As punishment you need to lick up your pee. Hope you learned your lesson, puppy!

2 You'll be a kitty. Get naked and draw some whiskers on your face. Look up some yoga poses and do those to stretch yourself a bit. Then lick clean every part of your body you can reach.

3 Time to be a bunny! Since it's not quite easter yet, you won't be hiding any eggs, but you can still practice for your big day. Hop around your place and hide some carrots. You're only allowed to go looking for them the next day, so don't forget your hiding spots, Mr. Bunny.

4 You'll be a beaver! Find some wood for you to chew on and then start building your dam! Take some chairs with you into the bathroom and use them to block the door. Then have a nice and relaxing shower as a reward for your hard work.

5 Someone got really lucky and managed to get themselves a pet unicorn! That unicorn of course being you. Dress up as pretty and fluffy as you can and attach something to your forehead to be your horn. Then gather clothes of as many different colors as you can and spread them on the floor. Now it's time to make the magic happen, so put on some fun music and dance away!

6 This is gonna be something exotic! You'll be a pet rock. Get naked and curl up. Stay that way for 20 minutes, no moving. Then your owner decides, that it's time for a walk. He takes you to a river, so spend another 10 minutes under the shower with the water running on a cool, but comfortable temperature.

Hope this is fun for someone. Would love to read some reports!

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy

Last edited by OneSubmissiveCat; 03-06-2017 at 03:03 PM.
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:49 PM   #2
GriffinStar

Rainbow

I got the unicorn.
This really sucked because I make costumes so I have a lot of them and a lot colourful fabric. My outfit consisted of a White furry jumpsuit that went down to the knees and a matching mittens. I wore shiny robbery white pants that peaked out from the bundle of fur and kind of resembled hooves. I tied this shiny and sparkly thin purple/pink material around my waist that had a V shape that covered the crotch like it was covering the unicorn up. I tied a similar material but blue around my neck as a collar. Finally I had this bandana with rainbow colours with materials that would be in a tutu. I tied the some long tutu material that was pink to the back of the bandana as a main. I tied a long black horn that was supposed to be a wand that extended and put the bandana on.

I had a whole bunch of colourful fabric and costumes that I sprayed around the floor. I took a good look in the mirror in my ridiculous outfit knowing that I would have to start dancing in this costume. I played https://youtu.be/DA-m6OrZZyk and creating magic by dancing on the rainbow; I felt so humiliated

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.

Last edited by GriffinStar; 03-30-2017 at 05:55 PM.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, pet play, petplay