Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-02-2024, 02:29 AM   #1
rosyutu

Male 23/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/mommy in any place

23/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/mommy in any place

hey, im a newish sub, i have been a dom/sub dynamic in the past for a weekend. im looking to explore my submissive side more, but im still new so please i just ask you be a but patient with me and in return i will do my personal best job to fulfill you to your deepest desires.

a little bit about me i enjoy playing video games, im skinny and dont have much muscle, and i enjoy sending proof of doing what you wish, thought i may wear a mask in the start till i feel safe.

as far as my kinks go i know i enjoy joi, long edging sessions, spit, semi-public play, and generally just obeying orders turns me on. im curious about cei, some piss related stuff, maybe some more risky public stuff too. im not a fan of anal at all, but i might be willing to give it another try after a while. limits are scat, pee, vomit, blood and gross stuff like that, and im not a fan of pain.

im also kinda looking for a 24/7 long term dynamic with tasks set throughout the day for me to complete for your satisfaction, really im just looking for a dom mommy to overall to gush over and worship all the time but if that's not your thing i understand

i am mainly looking for an online dynamic however if you live near or in tokyo that is a plus as it could possibly be in person (if your willing of course)

sorry if this post seems rambly but if any of this interests you please feel free to reach out (preferably on discord as ill get a notification, my discord id is 44842), ill be waiting patiently like a good boy 👉👈
rosyutu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk