Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-22-2014, 02:47 PM   #1
slavemale75
Baby Member

Default Ideas for my weekend of slavery.

HI all,
its my birthday in a few weeks and my present is going to be my partner is going to be my mistress for the weekend. We regularly have slave/dom sessions but not for a whole weekend normally only a couple of hours.
I have requested she be a total bitch and treat me like shit for the weekend and she enjoy herself as much as possible and be mean.

So i am requesting ideas for her. We have done quite a few things already and most probably the ideas here might be too extreme but we shall see.

things we do normally :- masturbation encouragement, ruined orgasms, post orgasm torture, teasing and denial ( she loves that - tie-ing me up and fucking me repeatedly and not letting me cum ). blindfolds , collar and leash , light spanking, rimming , giving oral ,humiliation, serving her as a maid. I am sure there are a few more things we have done but thats most for now. We are not into pain or pee/shit or cuckold.
The weekend will be for her to relax and enjoy herself using me as her sex/house and entertainment slave with no consideration for me what so ever.

So any ideas for something we could include would be awesome.

thanks in advance
slavemale75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk