Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-18-2022, 04:50 PM   #1
Kinkyslaveyoung3

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place (long term)

25/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place (long term)

Hello! Thanks for reading my ad!

About me:
I am a single, 6ft4, average guy from the UK, brown hair, blue eyes!
I知 a self employed individual which means a lot of free time, however I do not live alone. I am naturally kinky and always seeking to reach my full potential!

What am I looking for?
Well, the past few years I have been on a more serious search for a Mistress/Domme to train me, push me and teach me new things. I am not looking for a one time play mate telling me how to jerk off, but more so a mistress who is kind, knowledgeable and able to bring the best out of me over time.

In terms of you as a person I am not very picky, age, location and looks aren稚 of a huge importance to me, as long as time is given by each of us and time zones line up! Again, ideally a camera or microphone from your end will be good, but not essential for the right person!

Ideally I am looking for someone long term and serious to train me and if you're local or in the UK I'd love to talk and maybe turn to real life meets. However that's not a necessity.

My kinks and ideas of ways to train!
This is ultimately your decision on how I知 trained (within my limits of course), yet I really want to be trained regularly using my new dildo, sounding kit to stretch and possibly orgasm through this, to learn to suck dick properly like a true slut! I have recently took a break from anal due to family being around and prepping is hard to achieve, but this isn't ruled out permanently.
I also would love to learn to enjoy eating my own cum, currently it stretches to happily eating precum and enjoying it, but actual cum is an impossible feat it seems!

I have also just bought a sounding kit, which i would like some direction and training in to to see what i can achieve and develop through this!

My other kinks I like are:
Female feet, spit play, exhibitionism and online exposure via cam or Skype etc, toys, joi, shemales. I知 sure I知 missing plenty and open to a lot so feel free to discuss anything not I知 my limits!

Speaking of which, they are X-dressing, family, full public, pee, scat, blackmail, mess.

Got this far? Interested?
Well feel free to drop me a message here, via kik (kinkykid52) or Skype (live:kinkykid52)
xx

Advertisements
Kink Talk