Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Bear2050

Default Nicole's Blackmail

OK so I have been on the site on and off for the last year, I have never wrote a story out and have been meaning to. I thought I would give this a go see what people thought and see what feedback I get from the get dare social.

Nicole sat at her computer on facebook where she sat most evenings letting the time slip away, it was a normal Sunday evening where nothing exciting was going on. Chatting to a few of her friends who were online, catching up with any gossip they had to spill on latest events. It was a nice home to sit, just chat to people, organise life from, and let people know how you’re really thinking. Then a notification popped up, new message!

She looked at it the message said that it came from her friend Lucy, Nicole had not heard from her in a couple of months and was excited to read the message until she opens it. The message read with information about an event Nicole had attended two weeks ago, in which to allow to get in she had to do some questionable activities to a guy in a alley way. She was sure no one was there, she remembers being very nervous about it and she had checked around a couple of times. Lucy claimed to have pictures of this event, to which she was willing to make sure they go public unless Nicole meet her. Instructions of the meeting place where sent to Nicole’s E-Mail address with a copy of one of the photos to make sure she was clear that the pictures existed. Nicole opened up her e-mail and sure enough there it was details of a meeting place, one of the pictures, and a map of the location she needed to be. Nicole was worried stiff, not to mention the fact that the timing was perfect due to her having some time off work that week. The location seem to be a cheap hotel near the outskirts of town, she would have to walk there as she was ordered too and carry certain items with her in a bag. Concern set in, laying a wake most of the night wondering what Lucy had planned for her.

The next day she walked to the hotel as instructed, went into the reception asked for the key for the room she had been told to get. Walk to the room 23 at the far end of the hotel, seemed to be a standalone room cause the corridor leading to it had two doors to pass through with no other rooms near or adjacent. Opening the door she was complete unaware of what to expect, walking in she looked around to see no one was in the room except a card on the side with her name on it. Opening the card she read inside, details in there included a set of rules for her to follow with explanation of what was going to happen next. Instructions inside said that the room was a place where she had no rights, she had to take her shoes and socks off in the room and be barefoot when she was in there no excuses. Nicole hated being barefoot and Lucy knew this hence why she was sure that is why she had to do what was being ask of her. Nicole then did the next set of instruction which was to remove all make up, nail varnish and anything that was not normally on her body. From that it was to go to sleep on the bed, properly and if she was awake when Lucy arrive the pictures would be out in a second. Nicole lay on the bed, forcing herself to sleep was not easy with what was going through her mind but eventually she did sleep.

Lucy walked into the room, looked at Nicole asleep on the bed, sat next to her stroked her feet. Nicole moved slightly, Lucy was convinced that she was asleep cause if she wasn’t the stoke she did would of caused more of a reaction. Lucy then proceeded with the next phase of her plan, pulled out a collar with Nicole’s name on it and put it on and around her neck then what appeared to be two ankle bracelets again with Nicole’s name on them. Lucy wrote a note on the table after placing a video camera on the side, walked out of the room and left ready for Nicole to wake up.
Bear2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bear2050 for this post:
Old 05-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
archie21
getDare Succubus

Interesting i await the next part... with anticipation.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Bear2050

Default Next Part

Nicole stirred gently, feeling around her neck she felt the collar then looked at her ankles. Realising Lucy had been here she looked round the room to see the note sitting on the side, Nicole rush over to it and read inside. It explained that she had done well thus far, but she has still a way to go and there would be no one to help her cause the minute she told anyone it would all be released. Reading on it detailed exactly what Nicole was to do next; she followed the instruction which said she had to make a trip into town find the items that were listed down. She was embarrassed by what she had to ask for in the sex shop, which included a vibrator, outfits and several length of rope and bondage gear. Taking it back to the room she did like she had been told and before entering the room took her shoes and socks off, proceeding to open the door and walked in.

Lucy was lying on the bed; she was wearing a pair of jeans, t-shirt and a pair of white ankle socks from what she could see. Lucy turn to her and instructed her to lie what she had brought on the bed, Nicole did then turned to ask Lucy why she was doing this to her. Lucy grabbed the full facial ball gag she had brought and put it on Nicole informing her it was unwise for her to struggle tied it round the back. Lucy explained to Nicole that she was getting her revenge on her for letting her think that they would be friends forever and then never staying in touch with her. Now she had no option, because she would stay with her forever and there was nothing she could do about it unless she wanted everything to be released. Nicole lowered her head in shame knowing Lucy was totally right, she had said that then sort of just never bothered to maintain the contact despite repeated attempts by Lucy.

While Nicole was thinking on what Lucy had told her, she was being stripped naked, put into shackles, and told that would follow every instruction given. Lucy told Nicole as she laid back on the bed that her feet hurt and she would make them feel better by taking Lucy’s socks off and massaging and worshipping her feet until Lucy felt better. Lucy was making Nicole suffer cause she knew her feelings on barefeet and told her to get use to it cause both her not wearing anything on her feet and looking after Lucy’s feet will become common place for her. Once Nicole had done all the pampering that Lucy required, Lucy made her lie on the floor and tied Nicole into a tight hogtie which allowed very little movement for Nicole. Nicole’s body was left in a completely vulnerable position, all she could do is roll side to side, pulling on her ankles resulted in the crotch rope getting tighter and inserted into her was one of the remote controlled vibrators she had been ordered to buy. Lucy then laid back on the bed, I’m going to read my book you just stay there for a little while, as she lay there Nicole felt the vibrator turn on, she could not control her reactions to it. With each hour that past Lucy had increased the speed, Nicole was out of her mind, with that and the constant pull from her ankles tightening the crotch rope.

After 5 hours Lucy released Nicole who had no strength left in her to fight Lucy, having everything removed made her body feel really stiff and unable to move. Lucy handcuffed Nicole’s hands behind her back, and then tied her ankles to the bed she had placed her on. Lucy whispered in Nicole’s ear to which Nicole could only produce a tear too. Lucy walked around the room to the light switch, turned it off and left the room. Laying in the dark Nicole thought on what Lucy had whispered to her, what was she going to do at least she knew she had until the morning to work something out she was going nowhere right now.
Bear2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

great start pleases write more
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #5
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Great story. Maybe include some dialog. Use quotation marks, and separate whos taking. right now its a bit squished together.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk