Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-31-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

OMG CHEESE! keep going! AHHH lol

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:33 PM   #17
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

heres the next part

I dont really know how long I lay there, squirming with pleasure, pushing, pulling, trying to free my hands. Once or twice the penis gag was removed and I lapped at a dildo or someone's butthole. I think now that I may have been like that for a day. Maybe more. The most incredible part of it, and the most important, was that after a while I started to hear words beneath the heavy silence in the headphones, and slowly a long set of sentences formed, a litany, about pleasure, and service, and servitude. I did more than memorize it, it was embedded in my brain. It was long set of commands, what I should and should not do, and most importantly what would bring me pleasure. I was being told that my one purpose would be to serve those around me, sexually and otherwise. Keywords were fed into my brain, words that would trigger responses in me. Some of those commands were so bizarre, and I know that some were inserted by Alexa, some by Alexa. For instance, the sight of any sweater, the sound of the words angora, cashmere, had the immediate response of making me sexually active, which generally meant offering myself to someone. Alexa it turned out was a sweater fetishist, or she perceived that aberration in me; Alexa inserted the commands associated with bondage, with absolute servitude, and a couple others that I would learn about later. It was like those words soaked into my brain, dripping with pherohormones and testosterone, to become organic switches, and I could do little to stop her. I must have finally fallen into sleep, a sleep so full of sexual dreams it was almost indistinguishable from my waking moments.
When I woke up I was naked on the bed, naked and undressed. I stretched lazily. Immediately I felt the urge to get up and get dressed, and without even thinking twice I climbed into an incredible costume: a waist cincher that pulled my waist in seven inches, a set of patterned tights, like a wide weave fishnet, a fake training bra, and then a dress that was so tight and shiny I looked like a feminine eel. I easily fit my feet into the waiting four inch heels, and then pulled a hood over my face that secured at my chin and neck, and had a long blonde ponytail attached to the top. I fixed my makeup like a pro and I swayed into the other room, to find Alexa sitting at the table drinking coffee. She smiled at my appearance. A voice spoke, a high beautiful voice, and it was mine: "Mistress."
Alexa was happy, so happy with me that she donned a silver cat suit with an attached dildo and fucked me right there.
My life had changed to say the least. I was fucked, but more often I was forced to service the Mistress in a variety of measures, or simply to dress in bizarre and often humiliating costumes and walk in front of her. I shopped with her, through the mail, and finally outdoors, in seedy lingerie shops, and dark little fetish stores. I was still not passing, that is to say I still looked like a transvestite more than I looked like a woman, but whatever it was I was being fed was definitely changing my body. My hair grew back slower and slower, and my skin had taken on a soft rounded appearance. I was still strapped into the pleasure corset every night, and the images danced in front of my eyes: soft penises, hard penises, men moaning in ecstasy, and I sucked away at the penis shaped gag in my mouth, bucking with orgasmic energy.
I rarely even felt the ability to question her instructions, and only once did I get in any trouble. Alexa brought a man home one night, an average looking guy, and I was told to suck him off. I was dressed in this crazy latex outfit that made me look like some sort of animal, and I could tell the guy was getting off on how I looked, but the look in his eye reminded me too much of the look in my eyes before I had changed,and I faltered. Alexa immediately raised her hand to smack me, but Alexa stopped her. She turned to me and said, "Go put on something else, put on the sweater dress." And I followed her orders, she followed me into the bedroom, and when I pulled the soft sweater dress down over my curves, some of which were me, some of which were padding, I could do very little to stop myself from sucking this stranger's penis. I wanted him to fuck me but she stopped the whole thing, and Alexa buckled me into a pair of elbow straps, and a bondage helmet, and left me on the floor for the night.

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

EPIC AGAIN CHEESE YOUR THE WRITING HERO . cheese for president. lol

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:47 PM   #19
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

sorry guys but this is a relatively short story and there are only a few more posts left but i will make others some are already in development any way heres the next installment please enjoy and tell your friends

Finally my mistress packed all the clothes I was forced to wear. My bank account was closed, papers were signed, jobs were notified. I was too busy teasing my short hair, fixing my make-up to notice. And then it was time to go. Only I wouldn't be walking. She dressed me in an elaborate bodystocking, and then injected me with several new drugs, as always, in my butt. Then she dragged a huge man shaped case out of the back room, a sort of cello case on wheels. I began to feel woozy, and as I lost focus I realized she were going to put me in that case - the foam was cut into a curved feminine shape. I was strapped in, bound tightly in a cocoon of silicate fabric. I felt something inserted up in side of me, and something fixed over my penis, which began to throb immediately. I felt the lid close, as I was already blind under a punishment hood. The gag in my mouth dripped liquids, sweet and salty, and just as I felt myself lifted upright, I felt the faint prick of needles in various places in my body.
I am happy to say I was unconscious for however long the trip took, but I am sure that I was alternately injected and fed a strange series of chemicals for at least a fortnight. The case that I was in kept me immobile, while an automated series of injections pricked me in my hips, my ass, my legs, my chest, even my penis. It was not painful, it was more like being bitten by an endless and methodical swarm of mosquitoes. Anyway I was oblivious as I sucked unconsciously on the tube in my mouth.
And when the lid finally was opened and I emerged sweaty and weak, my body had changed completely. My breasts had grown, I mean my own breasts, to 34D's, and my hips had swollen out. Even my hair had grown, I barely recognized myself. Alexa was also surprised; evidently the cocoon had never been tested before, and the results were better than she had hoped. Or maybe it just worked well on me. My breasts were larger than she had ever hoped, and felt taut with all of the skin stretched firm around my big nipples. I stared down at her, dizzy and nauseous. Below the globes of flesh, at my crotch, my penis swayed, half hard from the journey. Then I think I fainted. With the combination of hormones and psychoactive drugs racing through my body it is a wonder I awoke at all.
When awareness returned I was lying in a bed with clean white sheets, and I was naked. I lifted the sheets and stared at my body. If anything my breasts had grown since I emerged from my chrysalis. They lolled against my chest like huge water balloons. The swelling had affected my nipples too; they looked like small brown corks. I reached for my penis and felt its reassuring weight in my hands. Had it grown as well? It certainly felt big. I looked around the dim room, all white walls and wood furniture. It smelled like a clinic, or a health spa. I got dressed in the plain clothes I found in the closets, not what I was used to after my training, but I enjoyed pulling the plain white sweater down over my enormous breasts, feeling her stretch the cotton knit. The tan shorts were too baggy to be exciting.
But then Alexa walked in, took one look at me, and burst out laughing. In seconds she had me dressed like a Hollywood hooker, and I was SO eager to please her, to please anyone, especially a man. I wondered, as Alexa dragged me down the corridor, if that meant I was now a woman.

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #20
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

here it is the dreaded final post i know its ok dont cry im jokin but this is the final post

Unfortunately it seemed like everyone in this place was a woman. All I saw were females, dressed in the plain sort of clothes I had just tried on. They stared at me in horror, but laughed when Alexa twisted my miniskirt above my crotch. Every time she showed the world my cock I felt miserable, like I was only half a person. And here especially, where everyone was the same, I had to stand out.
My boobs strained against the sheer bodysuit Alexa had chosen as I was pushed along the hallway. My heels clattered on the hard floors, and I stumbled a time or two. Alexa did not care. We passed any number of rooms, some sleeping quarters, some laboratories, and no where did I see a man. Until we finally came to a large red door. Two impressively-large women stood in front of the door, and both wore uniforms, military type uniforms, and she carried guns. What was this place, it was like an entire world, ruled by women?
After a moment, Alexa had to work to get the cuffs off my wrists, I was pushed through the red door, and onto my knees. This room was different, it was a sort of throne room, the floors were covered in plush carpeting, and the walls were lined with television monitors. And there, sitting on a big chair, was a man, a very handsome man, wearing only gym shorts. He looked down at me with curiosity.
Alexa spoke up, keeping me on my knees with her boot:
"This is a woman for you Arthur. We all decided your desires would ultimately bring down the colony, you know destroy the great experiment, and, as we need you, this was our solution."
Arthur smiled. He said, "Thank you sister. That is...thoughtful."
I looked up at him. He was Amerasian, maybe forty, hard to tell his age, and he seemed completely at ease with his surroundings. As if he was never surprised. Somehow I knew that he was in charge here, but he was also the only male in the...colony, and that was a dangerous situation.
Alexa stood me up and pointed me at Arthur. She whispered in my ear, "Go on, you'll have fun. Arthur's crazy about sweaters too." Then she was gone.
And the word burnt into my brain, through my spine, down, filling my loins. My cock stiffened under the miniskirt, in the little pouch formed by the bodysuit. I wondered if that would surprise Arthur, as I clawed my way up to his chair, feel at his feet, and began to kiss his thighs. I felt him harden as he entered my mouth, and then he was moaning with pleasure as I showed him everything Alexa had taught me.
I imagined he would be surprised, by my cock. Somehow I knew it was there to remind him that I was not a woman, he was fucking another man, not one of womankind. But my desire would keep him interested. It was what I was trained for. I felt him twitch and moan under my touch. Especially if he liked sweaters.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story!!

Is there more?

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #22
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

at the moment no but if you would like some add ons im open to ideas

Old 08-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #23
molten man
Distinguished Member

I would love to see this continued!

26/m/straight
Old 08-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #24
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

im almost finished with some others but if i think of ideas i will add on

Old 08-20-2009, 12:15 PM   #25
dare-demon

this story is getting realllllllly hot.........[marquee]great job[/marquee].........
dare-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #26
molten man
Distinguished Member

It surely is gettin interesting!!

26/m/straight
Old 03-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #27
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

More! More! More!
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:18 AM   #28
SrattNights11
Account Banned

I hope you find some more ideas for this! Great story!

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk