Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
happyjanit

Default The Baby Story (Non-Fiction)

I will put these in parts. Small parts. I will only continue if people like it:

To start off I’m actually 16, and I’m only 5’2” and 93 lbs. I made this bet with my friend, who is a girl, about the Yankees vs. the Tigers in the playoffs. I bet that the Yankees would take the series, against my friend, who for some reason is a Tigers fan. Well, the bet was that if the Yankees won it, my friend would have to support the Yankees the rest of the way, and would have to cheer for the Yankees all of next season. And I’d been making fun of my friend for liking to pretend to be a mom, and since I thought the Yankees had in won no problem, I agreed to be her baby for all day any day if they lost. Well as you all know, the Yankees lost, so the following weekend, on Saturday, my friend said that I was going to be her baby. Well, I went over her house early that day, thinking that it would just be hanging out and that she wouldn’t really hold up the bet. Well, when I got there, she had 3 other friends over, and they said that they were going to be my mom for the day. I laughed and they said they were serious, and one of them threw me a diaper and a dress. I laughed again, and they took me into the basement, and showed me that they had a crib, and playpen thing, they had set up a table down there like a changing table, and they had a stroller. Well, they gave me the diaper and dress again and said put it on. I said no again, but since I’m so small, and they are each like 5’8” and a lot stronger than me, they grabbed me and took me over to the changing table. My friend said that I was going to hold up the bet nicely or they would make be a baby for a week, and since I’m so small I really didn’t have a choice. So I said I would change myself, but they said that I was a baby until that time tomorrow, and a baby can’t change themselves. So the four of them grabbed me and started to change me into a diaper and the dress, which was like a babyish dress that didn’t go low enough to cover the diaper.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

double post, thread locked
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk