Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #181
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 15pt.3

Jeremy leaves his room, going into the living room where Kaiden is. I go back into my room, into my closet, and lock the door. I see like a 100 text messages from Justin, but I ignore them. Knowing that Kaiden was going to do something to really hurt me, I really didn't want to stay to find out what he was planing. So I decided to call James for help. He didn't pick up. I finde my pink bathrobde, and my sandals, and put them on. Running out of time, I decide I better start walking to James' house. I quietly sneak out of my room, I peak my head out of the hall way and see Jeremy and Kaiden sitting on the couch,making out. I quietly leave the hall way, and make it out back to our indoor pool. I then run out of the back door into our back yard. I walk out of our fence door quietly closing it back. James only live about 7 houses down from me, so it's not that far of a walk. I do have to be careful about beng spotted by Jordan and Logan. Jordan lives right across from us, and Logan live right next to James.
I run down the street awway from our house, I carfully cross the street, and hide in a big oak tree. I stay in there for a couple of minutes to take a breath, and to call James.

James: (pick up his phone) Hi baby.

Cathryn: (trying to calm down) James, are you at home?

James: Yeah. Why, what's up?

Cathryn: Okay, are you alone?

James: Yes. Babe, are you okay? What's goin on?

Cathryn: No, I'm not. I need your help. Can you meet me in your back yard?

James: Yeah,sure. Where are you right now?

Cathryn: I'm hiding in the oak tree. I'm almost at your house,

James: Okay.

Cathryn: I should be there in about 2 minutes.

James: Okay. See ya. Be safe.

Cathryn: I will. Love you.

James: I love you too.

James and I hang up. I run out of the oak tree, to James' house. I finally mae it to his drive way, and run to his back yard. I already see him waiting for me on his back pourch. He walks towards me, and I run towards him and hug him.

Cathryn; (trying not to cry) Please don't tell Jeremy or Kaiden that I'm here. I really don't want to go back.

James: Come on. Lets go inside and talk, okay?

Cathryn: Okay. (I hold James' hand, and he leads me into his house)
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #182
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 16

I'm now in James' house.Just like my house, his is a 3 story house (the basement, the main floor, and then the upper floor).
Because I've been here so many times, I know exactly where everything is. While James went upstaris to turn everything in the game room off, I was already in his room sitting on his bed waiting for him.
James' room is about the same size as my room. His walls are painted a navey ocean blue color. He has a king size bed that lays on the side of his wall (so it kinda looks like a huge couch), & black sheets. He had alot of shelves hanging on his walls, filled with teenis, gymnastics, baseball, and soccer trophies. He had some U.S.A. Opened, and U.S.A soccer posters signed by some of the players. Also had posters signed by the player's of the Colts, Atlanta Thrashers, L.A. Lakers, the Pirates, and the Atlanta Braves on his wall. (Because his dad is a coach assistance, he got moved around from different sport teams alot, so that's how James has all this stuff. His parents are now divorced, and his dad lives in New York, but he still mails him alot of sports stuff). James is now in his room, and comes sits next to me on his bed.

James: (puts his arm over my shoulder) So what happened? Are you okay?

Cathryn: I don't know. I don't know how to explain this situation I'am in. It's really complicated. (I lay my head down on James' shoulder). How has everything in my life changed so fast?

James: I don't know babe. I ask myself the same thing. The only good change that has happened in my life is that I found you. (kisses my head) Did Jeremy or Kaiden hurt you? I really wanted to stay, but they made me leave. I'm really sorry I left you there.

Cathryn: It's okay. I kind of blame myself for all of this. And yeah, they kinda did. I really pissed Kaiden off, and I'm scared at what he's going to do to me. That's why I don't want to go back.

James: (hugs me) You can stay here with me as long as you need too. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay. Thanks. I love you.

James: I love you too. Would you want to have some fun at the mall today?

Cathryn: Yeah, I would love that. But before we go, have any clothes that I could borrow?

James: (joking) Awww, why? You look so sexy in that pink robe.

Cathryn: (couldn't help but laugh some at James' comment) Because. I have no clothes on underneath.

James: (starts looking at me up and down) Well happy early birthday to me. (starts to lay ontop of me, and kiss me)

Cathryn: (he grabs my knee, and tickles me) James. (playfuly pushes him off of me) Stop it.

James: (gives me a puppy dog face) Okay. I'am sorry, I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

James goes upstairs into his brother's and his mom's closet, to finde me something to wear. Because James is small, his shirt size is a small, and sometimes medium. I wear a large.

James come back in his room, holding(hands me the jersey,and skirt) a Colts jersey, and a black mini skirt..

James: Here ya go. The jersey might be a little bit big on you. It's the only thing I could find that's clossest to your size.

Cathryn: It's okay. It will be fine for now.

James: (hands me a pair of his boxers) You can wear this under you skirt for now. I'll buy you new clothes to wear at the mall.

Cathryn: Okay. Thanks.

James: What size shoes do you wear in mens?

Cathryn: Seven. Why?

James: K. You can barrow a pair of my convers to wear. Be right back. (goes into his closet)

Right when I was about to take my robe off, my phone starts to vibarate like crazy. I take out my phone and look at the ID. It was Jeremy. I immiditley ignor it. I had about a 100 text messages from Jeremy, Kaiden, Jordan, and Logan. I'm guessing they must be having a search party to finde me. I read the first one from Kaiden, "You are in so much trouble when we find you!". A new one from Jeremy poped open and read, "Just letting you know, I put a GPS app in your phone. Which means I'll finde out where you are". I turn my cell phone off completly, and take my battery out then lay it on James' night stand. Maybe now Jeremy won't be able to finde me.
I quickly take my robe off, and put on his brother's jersey, his mom's skirt, and his boxers. James comes back out of his closet handing me ankle socks, and his red/white laced converse. I quickly put them on. Right before we were about to leave his doorbell rings, I go back running to his room to hide in case if it was Jeremy. James opens the door to see who it is, and it's Logan.

James: Hey man, what's up?

Logan: Dude, I've been tryin to call you. Why didn't you pick up?

James: (takes his phone out of his pocket, and sees Logan's missed calls) Oh. Sorry. My phone was on silient.

Logan: K. Well, I have some bad news for you.

James: What's goin on?

Logan: Cathryn is missing. She ran off some where and we can't finde her.

James: (knowing I was in his room, he had a confused look on his face) No she's not...(I hear James about to blow my cover,I finde a tennis ball in his room and throw it at his back to get his attention) Ow. What the heck? (he looks back, and see's me. I give him a sign to not tell Logan)

Logan: What was that?

James: (lying) Nothing. It was my cat.

Logan: Is someone else here?

James: No. I'm alone. Seth, and my mom are both at work.

Logan: Oh. Okay. Can I come in.

James: No. Sorry. I was actually about to leave to go job hunting. I'll look for her while I'm down town today.

Logan: Alright. Fine. Well I'm going to go back to Jeremy's house. Call us to let is know if you finde her.

James: Okay. I will.

Logan finally leaves. James closes his door back. He picks up the teenis ball that I threw at him. He is now back in his room, and sees me sitting on his bed.

Cathryn: Sooo, what did Logan want?

James: I think you already know. By the way, smooth move throwning my championship teenis ball at me.

Cathryn: Sorry. I had to cut you off. You were about to blow my cover.

James: I'm sorry too. I didn't know you actually ran away.

Cathryn: (changing the subject) So can we go to the mall now?

James: Yeah,sure. Lets go.

I made sure to leave my phone at his house, just incase if Jeremy could still tack me on it. James and I leave his house, now into his garage, and got into his car. James' car is a 2010 black Ford hummer. He presses his garage button in his car to open the door, backs out of the garage into his driveway, closes the door back, and leave his driveway, heading to the mall.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-04-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #183
crossdressing227
Account Banned

Nice job with using some of my idea
Step 3 post alot but don't scam
Step 4 make threads of what you like
Step 5 respect the other users
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 8 know the administration
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
What's better wedgie or crossdressing?
And
Poll pick my wedgie
crossdressing227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #184
Dangerous

This is a good story. Keep it up.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #185
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Super chapter!(: i hope she makes it okay!

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #186
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

i love it
more more!!!!
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #187
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

I want her to be caught by kaiden and he keeps her locked in his house and rapes the hell out of her and beats her like made. one daye when jermey is with him he finds her and they make up and have gross sibling sex.
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #188
Charmie

Right, well, I love this. Just found it today and it's super duper fantastic. It's one of my new favourites and has been bookmarked. Can't wait for more.

p.s.
I'm awesome.

p.p.s. I belong to no one, but I'm not looking either. I am, however, seeking fun! (:
Charmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #189
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

I can't belive I've never posted on this thread, I've read every chapter and loved every word of it. Keep up the good work kitty and take your time to write your next part to this amazing story.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #190
shogan977

Love it keep it up
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #191
nauticalmonster22
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to nauticalmonster22
Smile

Yaay! Love this story! Keep it up!
nauticalmonster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:58 PM   #192
play-toy

great story I cant wait for more

: Pain, orgasm control, being talked down to, semi-public, bladder control

: Anal, diapers, sentence writing

: family/friends, pictures/webcam, extreme pain, public

I am forbidden from cumming until 11.28.11
play-toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #193
crazy<3
Baby Member

When's more gonna come out I love this story
crazy<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #194
KittyCat91

Exclamation

Hey guys,
I'm really sorry about the long wait. I've been having some problems with my laptop. Once I get the internet problem fixed, I should have the next chapter posted.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #195
KittyCat91

Default Chapter16

James and I are finally at the mall. Without making any stops to any other stores first, we took the escalator to the second floor, headed towards our favorite store Hot Topic. Right when we were about to cross to enter the store, James' brother Seth stops us making me almost run into him. He finally stops circling us on his segway. and pulls up infront of us.

Cathryn: Watch out Paul Blart.

Seth: (ignoring my comment) Excuse me Miss, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to arrest you for stealing my jersey. Oh. And for running away from home.You're so busted.

Cathryn: Reminder, your just a mall cop. And how did you know about that?

Seth: Your brother texted me. He's really worried about you. And being a mall cop is just one step away from being a real cop.

Cathryn: Sure. Whatever.

James: Seth, just leave us alone. And you better not tell Jeremy where we're at.

Seth: Or what? You have nothing against me, little bro.

James: K. How about this. If you promise not to tell, then I'll do your chores for a whole month.

Seth: Fine, that's a deal.

James: Alright. Now if you don't minde, I would like to spend time with my girlfriend.

Seth: Okay. (backs up his segway to let up by) But wait... (pulls in front of us again).

Cathryn: (I almost get ran over by him, but James pulls me back) Dude, will you stop doing that?!?

James: What do you want now?

Seth: Why is she wearing my jersey in the first place? And Mom's skirt?

James: Because I had to give her clothes to wear.

Cathryn: Yeah. It was either this, or me coming to the mall naked under my robe.

Seth: Oh okay. Well if anything happens to my favorite jersey, you'll be paying me $110.

Cathryn: You paid $110 for this piece of cloth?

Seth: No. Dad bought that for me, at the first Colts game I ever went to. (brshes my hair back) Even worth more, for having the players autograph on the back.

James: Look. I'm really sorry. We were in a hurry, so I didn't realize that was the one with their signitures on it. I'm going to buy her a new outfit, so I'll give you're jersey back before we leave.

Seth: Okay. After you're done, meet me down stairs by the water fountain.

James: K. I'll text you when wer're done.

Seth: K. (backs up to let us by) See ya. (drives off to the right towards the elivator).

James: Really sorry about my brother.

Cathryn: It's okay. I feel like it's my fault for sneaking out. If I didn't you wouldn't of had to take cover for me. And...(James interrupts me by giving me a suprise kiss) That's a very nice way to tell me to shut up.

James: (laughs at my comment) Weren't those your first words after our very first kiss?

Cathryn: Yeah, I think so. Except, I got nervous & accidently vomited on your shoes a little.

James: Oh, yeah. Please don't do that again.

Cathryn: Don't worry, I won't. That was so embarrassing.

James: And anyways, it's okay babe. Whatever it takes to spend my life with you. It's worth it.

Cathryn: (I give him a kiss on the cheek) You really are an amazing boyfriend.

James: (holds my right hand) I love you.

Cathryn: I love you too.

We walk our way into Hot Topic, and we're now inside the store, and go over to the girls section to look around.

James: So see anything you like?

Cathryn: Yep. If only I had the money to buy the whole store.

James: (laughing) Yeah, I know right.

Zacarie: (comes over to us) Welcome to Hot Topic. May I help you too with something?

Cathryn: Hey Zacarie. I thought you didn't have to work until 4.

Zacarie: Well turns out they needed me earlier. So what brings you two here?

James: (wraps his arms around me) I kidnapped Cathryn from Jeremy so she can have some fun. (kisses my cheek)

Zacarie: Oh, I see. I gotta get back to work. Let me know if you two need anything.

Cathryn: Okay. We will.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 09-01-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk