Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story
Terrible 1 2.22%
Bad 1 2.22%
Worse than the last one 1 2.22%
Same 7 15.56%
Good 14 31.11%
Great 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #31
ps118jlg1

this is very good. (*growl* cliffhanger!!!!)
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #32
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Eight: Julie

Pam got out of the pool, defeated. She wore a mismatched gray top. She brushed past member of the audienc, and felt their sick smiles on her back as she walked away. She was not in the mood for anything to do with Daniel, but she knew that she had an obligation. She took her towel, and went to the locker room. She took a shower.

This wasn't too strange; in fact most other girls on her team did too. They were just not used to seeing Pam take one as well. They said nothing, Pam believed it was out of respect. Most of them liked her, and she liked most of them.

However, Pam knew that she could not come back here. This was one of the first parts of Pam's life that Daniel totally ruined.

Pam knew that she had to stay in the shower until Julie got there. Soon enough, Pam was all alone in the locker room. All of the other girls had already left, probably thinking, "Why is Pam still in the shower?!"

Soon enough, a smartly dressed Julie ambled into the room. She had a dominanant feel, but Pam seemed to like her. At least, Pam did not know Julie's plans.

"Hi, Pam," said Julie, "As Danny probably told you, you'll be coming to my place today."

"My- my clothes." Pam stuttered.

"Yes, put them on."

"The swimsuit and towel that Dan gave me-"

"Put it back in the locker. Locker 42, right." Answered (ha ha) Julie.

"The chastity belt, what should I"

"Taken care of." said Julie, "Let's go meet your folks, and be on our way."

Pam put on her clothes, and they exited the uncomfortable locker room. Outside near the pool, her parents stood in anticipation to meet this Julie, and to congratulate (and comfort) Pam.

"Sweetie!" cried Pam's mom, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." replied Pam, trying to be nonchalant.

"Really?" asked her father.

"Yes. Really. I'm good." Pam said, nervously, and anxious to change the subject.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jones."

"And this must be Julie." said Pam's mom, sounding more like the hostess of a party than the mother of one's friend, "Pam has told me so much about you! Isn't it great that you happened to move back here?"

"Yeah." said Julie.

"So girls," said Pam's father, "why don't you leave now som that you'll have extra time to catch up. Pam, are you staying one or two nights?"

Julie shot her a look that said, "Make the right choice, or else."

"Umm... Two nights would be god actually."

Pam's mom said, "All right. Well you girls have fun. Pam, you should call us tonight. Eat well. And don't do anything dangerous. Oh, and get enough sleep. Oh, and,"

She was cutt off. Pam's father said, "For God's sake, let them have some fun. You girls have a good time. Bye."

With that Pam's parents left, and Pam realized that she loved both of them terribly. But something else that was 'terrible' was about to happen.

Julie said, "Okay, Pam. Let's go to my car."

They went out to the parking lot, and entered Julie's cool new car.

They began to drive...
Old 01-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #33
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Two additions in one day! =] Very nice, the two nights thing was a good twist. You've still got me on edge for the sleepover x]
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #34
kitkat

I'm really impressed, this story is abit different, while the last one was kind of scary to think of Pam doing all these things, this one is so full of emotion!
I'm looking forward to her getting away from her parents, so nervous and feeling so sorry for her though!

I love the way you just keep adding little bits in everywhere to make us feel sorry for her. This is the FIRST part of her life he's ruined? Makes it sounds like shes in for a tough time!

Just a question, this is set in America right? so if they've just had summer hols then graduation is about 5 months away?
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:30 AM   #35
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
Just a question, this is set in America right? so if they've just had summer hols then graduation is about 5 months away?
Yes, it's set in America. But she had just been on Spring Break, so she has about five, six weeks left of school.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:52 AM   #36
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Nine: Cliffhangers are our friends

Pam and Julie sped down the highway.

"So," asked Julie, "I assume you know what's going on?"

"I think so. You're going to act as my mistress, right?" answered Pam.

Julie said "Pretty much right. But, there will be some suprises. However, before we start, I just want to remind you that with me it's just a game. I know you're being blackmailed by Danny, but I am not going to do that. I just love control."

Pam felt that she almost liked this woman. It was as if she was being friendly.

"Why are you being so... amiable?"

"You want it some other way, sweetie?"

"No! I mean, no. It's just that, well never mind."

"Okay, Pam," said Julie, "here's what I'm planning on doing: for this ride I'll be your friend. But when we get to my house, you'll be my slave. If your nice and follow all my commands, then we should get along famously. If not, then you can expect repurcussions. But for now, let me ask you this, what's going on? What is new?"

Pam answered, "Not much. Do you still go to high school?"

"No, I'm in my second year of college. University of Connecticut. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. What are you majoring in?"

"Psychology. What's your favorite class?"

"Math."

"Ew. So, do you have any crushes at school."

"Not really. Well, there is this one boy in my Art elective, Luke. He's so kind and funny."

"I see. Are you dating him."

"No. No. I, I could never get enough courage to ask him out." Why was she confidng in Julie?

"You should date him."

Eager to change the subject, Pam asked, "How do you know Daniel?"

"Daniel; He used to be my neighbor. And my friend. Then, you know, his parents threw him out."

Memories started coming back to Pam. She remembered how Daniel took her to New York, where he met his Uncle Tom. Hadn't Tom said somethig about how Daniel had been kicked out?

"Why was he thrown out again?" asked Pam.

"Easy. He practiced BDSM with me."

"Really?! Wou;dn't that make you a slave..."

"Nah, I'm a switch. It got me into a lot of trouble too."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

"Soooo... do you have any crushes on boys?"

"No," said Julie as she pulled into the driveway of a small house, "I'm a lesbian."

To Be Continued. (Soon)
Old 01-08-2009, 05:18 AM   #37
ps118jlg1

Cliffhangers are NOT my friend. hahaha
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #38
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, I must say OL (If i may use that time-saver :P) For an addition that didn't really do much, that was amazing! Very nice detail, I feel more and more like im reading something that i paid for! :P
Old 01-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #39
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Way to good. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #40
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Ten: A Beggining, and six cabinets

Pam and Julie got out of the car. There was a silence. Pam was still a sweet girl; nothing anyone did could change that. She didn't want to offend Julie.

But then again, Julie was a lesbian. And her temporary dom. And they were alone. For two nights. Far away from her parents and their protection. And she had removed her chastity belt. Yikes.

They entered the house, and Julie said, "From this point on, you will not know me as Julie, and I will not know you as Pam. I will cll you 'slave' or 'slut' or something like that. You will call me "Mistress Leia"."

"Why mistress Leia? Why not mistress Julie?" Pam asked.

Julie, oops, 'Mistress Leia' smiled a sickly sweet smile, and said, "Because I said so." (This is the Bare Asseration Fallacy, key word: Bare (sorry, I couldn't resist))

"Yes, mistress Leia." obeyed Pam.

"Good, slave. Now, I want you to know someting. Your chastity belt was lost for a reason. You'll see in good time slut, just what's going to happen. But I'm here to release your inner whore."

"But," objected Pam.

"Silence!" Boomed Julie, "You will not interrupt. You will not disobey. You are my little slut for the next two days to do what I want you to. My dear friend, and your master, Daniel, signed you over to me for a couple days. I hear you are a good little slave. I don't want to ruin your reputation, now do I?"

"No, ma'am."

"Now, I will show you to you quarters."

Julie led Pam down a flight of stairs. "Why are these quarters or dungeons or whatever in the basement? Why are they never in the attic?" Thought Pam.

Pam entered a room painted pich black. There was a dim flourescent light that shone upon six cabinets.

Julie said, "These cabinets are for only me to open. Inside there are tools for pleasure, tools for pain. I suppose I can give you a little tour."

Julie walked to the first cabinet, and opened it up. There were a glut of dildos. Many shapes and forms, many diferent functions and features.

The second cabinet had vibrators in it.

The third cabinet had whips and floggers.

The fourth cabinet had butt plugs.

The fifth had paddles.

The sixth had miscelaneous gear.

This was far to extensive. It seemed to Pam that Julie must have gotten these over years, and years. So many savings must have gone to purchasing all this stuff.

"Shall we try some of this out?" asked Julie...

I apologize for how mind-numbingly boring this part, and last part must be. I am, of course, leading up to something. Don't worry.

Please keep reading, and comments are always allowed, nay encouraged.

Last edited by Officelover; 01-09-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Aologies, apologies...
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i like this please go on
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #42
kitkat

Just when you think there couldn't be much she hasn't done she's made to hang out with a dominant lesbian, I think this could be really interesting!
She seems really different to any other dom Pams had so far.
Don't send me a PM 'just to say hi' or asking 'how I am'

Feel free to PM me about anything else, but I just want to clear this up so you don't waste your time.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #43
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Eleven:

I am so sorry I took so long posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shall we try some of these out?" asked Julie, "I see that slutty look in your eyes. You think that maybe you can use one of these sex toys. Well, if you are going to, you'll have to earn it."

The last cabinet was filled with all sorts of miscelleneous things. First, Julie pulled out two nipple clamps. "Sit." she ordered with a certain level of raw authority.

She removed Pam's shirt, and pulled off her bra. Then she put the clamps on Pam's tits. Instantaneously, they hurt. They burned. Pam just wanted to take them off. Immediately.

Then, Julie said, "Now, bitch, in order for you to get something good or pleasurable in this house, you will have to do something good for me. Now, I command you to eat me out. If you do a good job, maybe I'll be nice."

Julie stripped off her clothes, and Pam, though disgusted by the thought knew that she had to do it. She knew that at any minute Daniel or Julie could release pictures of her and her life would be ruined.

She leaned forward, and put her lips on Julies pussy. She began to eat her out, using varied techniques.

Very soon, Julie's pussy became very wet. Pam thought that Julie was purposely delaying orgasm so that Pam could take a longer time. Eventually, Julie finally came, and she moaned with pleasure.

"You are done." said Julie.

"Thank you, Mistress Leia."

"You've done a superb job."

Pam disn't take that as a a compliment, but nevertheless she politely replied, "Thank you so much, mistress."

"I might just give you a reward."

Pam's thoughts were elsewhere. This was her second time giving a woman oral. She had done it once before, the third day she had been Daniel's slave, actually. She hated doing it.

"Slave! Pay attention!" Julie had in her hands a small spherical object. "Take off your pants, and put this deep in your pussy, slave."

"Yes, ma'am."

She took it in her hand, and put it in. Then, Julie held out a roll of plastic wrap. "Put this all around your vagina so that none of it is uncovered."

She did so, and taped it down. Almost instatntly, a huge HUGE amount of pulsations. Greater than anything she'd ever felt before. A shock of pleasure rushed through Pam's senses. Within moments her pussy became wet, but this time all the juices were trapped in the wrap. That only added to her horniness.

After a couple of minutes, Pam had cum twice. It was pleasurable, but she was starting to get tired. "Um, mistress," she asked, "Can we stop now?"

"We will stop," answered Pam, "When I tell you to stop."

Soon, it became more a chore than a privelege. After fourty five minutes of constant vibrations, Pam's pussy was sore. Then, they stopped.

"Stand over this bowl, slut."

She did, and then "Take off that plastic wrap.

She did and all her jusices fell into the bowl.

It was already late. Julie said, "I'm going to leave you hear all night. If you get thirsty, I believe you poured yourself a drink..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, short post I know. Sorry!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #44
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Short, yes. But very good hope you post more tonight or tomorow!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #45
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i want to hear more
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk