Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
damned_virus

Default Switching

I'm well aware there are many doms and subs here, but i am curious as to how many people switch. IE, People wish to be a master sometimes but also wants to be a slave sometimes.

I am like this, and i have heard it is very common, but i haven't seen anyone admit that they are a switch.

So i open it out, who else is a switch???
damned_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

I am a switch sometimes. I do slave activities mainly, but sometimes like to take charge etc :P
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
Tinkerbell_Baby

Send a message via MSN to Tinkerbell_Baby

I'm normally a slave and it hard to become a master when you are submissive. I have tried it and for me it's is somewhat difficult for a submissive person to all of the sudden be come a master. Thats just my opinion.
Ok News time. I live down in San Diego, California in the US and there has been a HUGE wildfire. There are 8 different fires all over the county. 250,000 people evacuated, 100,000 acres burned, around 15,000 homes gone. I am ok and so is my house but my aunt and uncle and their little 7 month baby are homeless and have nothing left. They are staying with us, but, they lost everything. This is the biggest fire ever seen in my state and is still happening. 10/25
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^
Tinkerbell_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
mistressmegs

I myself am dom. I find it hard to go from being the mistress, the one in charge to being submissive. i have done it, but it usally doesnt last verylong due to my stubbornness and attitude.
mistressmegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #5
Sum
getDare Devil

i switch, am usually a master but really like giving over control from time to time to a good mistress
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
evilassassin00
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to evilassassin00 Send a message via Yahoo to evilassassin00
Default Switch

I consider myself to be a switch. Usually I am the master, but its get hard to find slaves with webcams willing to do what I want, so sometimes I become a slave out of sheer boredom, other times I use it as a reward for some of my slaves.
evilassassin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #7
lucky
Account Banned

Well I never know what I love best: being master or slave. I like the hypnotic feeling as being dominated but also I like to be in charge if I wish something in particular. Definetly a switch just I don't like to have a different master and slave, I just like to have the relation with the same person (funny thinking that your slave might have the opportunity to get some little revenge when switching)

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:12 AM   #8
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

I'm currently in a switch relationship. We swap really quite frequently, which can be a bit jolt-y, but you get used to it after about a day.
Well, you don't. But I do.
Hampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk