Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-16-2024, 03:32 PM   #5686
KEDA

walk to the nearest public bathroom waring whatever you want [try to keep it light] and be sure to bring a handbag with your gold cream eye shadow and your bright red lipstick. also bring in your handbag your heeled booties, too small lacy black bra and your smallest panties. plus bring the black trench coat.

if there is a disabled toilet go in there, then strip and apply the make up without looking in a mirror. then bend over the toilet and spank yourself 50 times [skip if not in disabled toilet]. get changed into the clothes I have mentioned and walk home
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 04:14 PM   #5687
Jennycrossed

Get dressed up - panties, bra (stuffed), feminine shirt, skirt (or a dress if you want), and heeled shoes (or boots). Now, drink a lot of water - a LOT. Put in your plug, and wear your collar. Now get in your car, and drive away from your home until you have to pee badly. Your choice: find somewhere hidden outdoors to pee while dressed, or wet yourself while hidden in your car and drive home.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:01 PM   #5688
FoxyFemboy

Take some rope, yarn, or another strong flexible string and loop it through the back of your underwear. Now take the two ends, take them over your shoulders, loop one end of the rope through the front, and tie them together as tight as possible. Keep it like that for the entire day under your clothes.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 02:58 AM   #5689
DiaperFever02

Take a laxative/suppository and go out in a diaper, your choice where but has to be public. If you don’t mess yourself in 1.5 hours you can message me (on here) with a diaper related punishment. If you lose also message me and I’ll embarrass you with a punishment since you can’t control your bowels

Likes: Diapers, wetting, suppositories, picture proof (no face), semi-public, verbal degradation, crossdressing, being bossed around, picture imitation

Limits: Full public, family, long-term, blackmail, ingesting of any bodily parts (pee, poo, cum)

Kik: DiaperFever24

PM Me ‘LATEST’ and I must send my most recent naughty pic on kik.

I lost a bet, PM me “Denied” on GetDare or Kik and I cannot cum that day
DiaperFever02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:09 AM   #5690
PunishedRightly

Default Lost a dare

Need a public dare while hiking.

Be creative.

Kik below.

Likes: humiliation, temporary online exposure, semi public humiliation, feminization, sissification, forced nudity, hidden public, semipublic, IRL nude exposure, clothespins, lace undies, outdoor exposure, Nipple play, CBT

Limits: extreme pain, marking, scat, appearance changes (shaving, hair dye, etc.), blood, illegal, family, social suicide, wedgie, face. All dares without proof
PunishedRightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 09:41 AM   #5691
DiaperFever02

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishedRightly View Post
Need a public dare while hiking.

Be creative.

Kik below.
You were supposed to give a dare to the person above. Next person please refer to me for your dare

Likes: Diapers, wetting, suppositories, picture proof (no face), semi-public, verbal degradation, crossdressing, being bossed around, picture imitation

Limits: Full public, family, long-term, blackmail, ingesting of any bodily parts (pee, poo, cum)

Kik: DiaperFever24

PM Me ‘LATEST’ and I must send my most recent naughty pic on kik.

I lost a bet, PM me “Denied” on GetDare or Kik and I cannot cum that day
DiaperFever02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 09:50 AM   #5692
Rb123

Go to a public place of your choice in a diaper & with a pair of panties in your pocket. You are going to pee into your diaper and then go and find a place to switch from the diaper to the panties. You must then carry your diaper around for a while (can be in pocket or bag) before finding somewhere else to change back into the wet diaper.

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:40 PM   #5693
sexygirly86

go out shopping while wearing a buttplug, and bra/thong under your normal clothes,
I dare you to try on one dress in a clohting store, and two jeans, if the jeans are male jeans you need to undress to your bra/thong and stand in the changing room for 5 minutes.
Hopefully the clerk doesn't show up to see if he/she can help you.

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:30 PM   #5694
maxdeluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexygirly86 View Post
go out shopping while wearing a buttplug, and bra/thong under your normal clothes,
I dare you to try on one dress in a clohting store, and two jeans, if the jeans are male jeans you need to undress to your bra/thong and stand in the changing room for 5 minutes.
Hopefully the clerk doesn't show up to see if he/she can help you.
Put on your prettiest lingerie, plug if you have it, all under a nondescript shirt and pants. Go for a walk with your little secret to somewhere where there’s a tucked away spot for you to stand in. Take off your shirt and pants to briefly “show off” your cute undies then dress quickly before someone sees!

toys: vibrating dildo, bullet vibe, nipple pumps, clit/dick pump, butt plugs, tdick cock rings, household objects

likes: exposure, himbo-ification, nipple play, clit/dick play, pussy-stretching/insertions, gender-play, force masc, semi-public, tasks, clit/tdick pumping, light pain, bondage

haven't tried (yet): toothpaste, wax play, fully public, pet play, exercise dares

hard limits: family, friends, pee/scat
maxdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxdeluxe for this post:
Old 03-14-2024, 07:58 PM   #5695
Sissydares

Go for a run with your bullet vibe and your buttplug in, every 10 minutes make sure to pull your undies up into a wedgie under your shirt. Make sure to bend over exposing your wedgie 5 times on your run.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 03:42 AM   #5696
Adrian5

Go for a walk/run wearing panties and atleast 6 times during your trip you have to take on and off the panties while noone is nesrby.
24 bi male
Adrian5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:01 AM   #5697
Fredblogs

Go for a walk in a hidden place and remove your clothes lay on the floor about a metre away and belly crawl to retrieve them.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:45 AM   #5698
SkoobaSteve

Go for a leisurely walk around where you live wearing a mask with a ball gag hidden underneath and a butt plug in your pocket. Find a slightly secluded area and get on all fours, get completely naked, insert the plug, get dressed and wear it all the way back home. The bigger the plug the better…
Likes: wet and messy play, watersports, pee drinking, wetting, food play, clothes filling, mud play, humiliation, toilet tasks, degradation, public play, mild to moderate pain play, exhibitionism and always open to trying new things
Limits: scat, blood, anything permanent, pics, video, personal information.
SkoobaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:12 AM   #5699
paprica

Wear panties for a day. in the evening or at night, take a walk of at least 30 minutes and about halfway, hide and take off your panties. Walk back home with your panties in your mouth.

Must try: semi public, diapers, food & messy, cum
Limits: CBT, pics, scat, blood, permanent etc.

My sissy name is Jasmine

My clothes
paprica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:12 AM   #5700
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

Similar for you, but you’re going to be wearing a matching set bra and panties with fishnets go about your day as normal, and as you said go for a nice walk in the evening. Strip down to your sexy underwear and don’t get dressed until you cum on your normal clothes and then get changed and walk back home
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public