Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-09-2019, 01:22 AM   #1
Jaskailos

Default KIK Trading Outpost

Hey, I'm fairly new and have been lurking and didn't see this idea out here, and think it'd be fun.

Pretty much, post in here to let people know you're willing to make trades with others, or contact those who have posted here through KIK if you're interested in "making a trade".

The "trade" could be anything you decide upon (within limits and guidelines of course); so be creative and be willing to haggle. Some simple ones might be:

Quote:
I'll let you give me a dare within my limits if you post in X thread
or

Quote:
I'll answer any 10 questions you want if you add Y to your signature
etc, etc.

If this is a repeat of an old thread, against some rule, in the wrong place, or anything like that, I apologize. I just feel like maybe some good ole fashioned hagglin' could be fun.

I'll be going to sleep now, but consider me in on this (since it's my own thread).

Likes/Limits/Supplies
PM Dares
Gaming
Kik - Jaskailos

I can only change my diapers when they leak. 6 leaky diapers, 4 leaking messy diapers, and 2 leaky double diapers so far, 1 diaper that leaked in bed. I can't keep my pants clean.

Thisvid - jklos (member 1359270), let me know if you watch my vids
Jaskailos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk