Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Drink ♦ ♦ The Charity Humiliation ♦ ♦

This story is partly fiction and partly true, all the people in this story have different names in real life to hide there identity, enjoy....

Part I

Meet Kelly, she is 19 and is a bar maid in Liverpool. She lived alone in her flat right in the centre of the city and loved her job and doing things for charity. One day she was asked by the landlord where she worked would she do something for Red Nose Day and said “yes”, because she liked helping others and thought why not. At the time she agreed to this she didn’t really think about what she would have to do in a few days time.

Usually for the event in the pub was planned and she would know exactly what was going to happen, but this time it was different. A few days passed and she was starting to wonder what she was going on so she went to ask her boss if they were still going along with this event but all she got for a reply was "yes, wait and see" this made her feel very nervous but thought it would be good fun whatever it was.

The night before Red Nose Day when she was packing away and ready to go home she looked in her locker and found a pile of clothes and a note on the top that read " dear Kelly, tomorrow evening you will be doing your bit for charity and you must wear the clothes provided here, make sure you make yourself look as pretty as possible and do your hair nice as there will be many people watching, see you tomorrow" The clothes she had been left were a black floating skirt, a plain white collage shirt, a pink bikini and a pair of pink flip flops. this make her feel even more nervous but she was still no more aware about what was going to happen the next day...

What is she going to have to do?
Is she going to regret saying yes?

Last edited by Rachie; 07-02-2011 at 12:21 PM.
princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
blueboy

Great start! This looks like it could be a really great story.

Blue
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
dmoney
getDare Devil

Love the outfit and the meat to the story. I'm dieing to find out what happens next. Nothing like a naughty girl with a pink bikini on under her clothes!
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

i can't be bothered waiting till friday so here we go...

Part II

The next day she got up at 8am as usual and had her usual breakfast of 2 slices of toast and a cup of coffee. she tried not to think about what she would have to do later in the day but it was soon time to put her clothes on so she stripped in her room and put on her tight pink bikini her skirt and shirt and then did her hair and makeup as requested by the anonymous note and set off to work.

Everything was normal on her way to work apart from she walked past a sign that said "let the games begin" which made her feel even more nervous even though it had nothing to do with her she still felt it was. By the time she got to the back door of the pub it was 10, the inside of the pub was decorated like a game show with a kiddies paddling pool in the far corner of the bar with a chair in the centre of it. As soon as she saw this she knew she wasn’t going to end the night clean, after all why else would she be asked to wear a bikini to work in a bar. She was called to the office in the back to have a chat with the manager to explain what was going to happen.

"Tonight you are going to be dared to pour things over your body for a donation that the customers will choose. So a glass of water would be worth about £1 and beans would be about a fiver. We have also asked the regular customers to bring in something they would like to see you covered in and we don’t know what those things will be." the manager explained. Kelly then started to get scared but excited about the future and was really for 8pm where this would all kick off.

What would you like to see kelly covered in and how much would you donate for it?
Please tell me what you think

Last edited by Rachie; 07-02-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Sounds really good. Can't wait to find out what happens!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
dmoney
getDare Devil

I would like to see Kelly covered in some pudding ($3), possibly some ice cold Jello down her top ($5), and maybe a few beers that go astray to wet her bottom ($10).
Old 03-29-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
dmoney
getDare Devil

Before you add too many more parts, wait to get some reaction first. Make people want more, don't just provide it all before people can respond.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

This story is pretty sweet, keep it coming!
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #9
cross road

I really like it. Can't wait to read the next part! I would like to see her covered in hot sauce for $2.
cross road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
cross road

I really like it and can't wait to read the next part. I would like to see Kelly covered in hot sauce for $2.
cross road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 AM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Time for the obvious need to improve your spelling and grammar. Are you writing this story on a PC - are you using word processor software? Those programs have built-in spelling and grammar correction capabilities.

Before posting an update, take an opportunity to read to yourself as if you were reading someone else's story. You'll be surprised how easy it is to correct minor issues this way. If you look at some stories on getDare which have "star" ratings, you'll notice how their stories are laid out as far as sentence structure and dialog presentation. Incorporating this techniques into your story will transform a good one into a great one!

Good luck! I hope to see many more chapters to your story.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:25 AM   #12
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

i know my spelling is awful, i did write this at 1 at night so the next one will be better. thanks for the tip

Old 03-31-2011, 06:35 AM   #13
bee9
getDare Succubus

A very unusual story, I tend to like it.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:20 AM   #14
Darkwater

If you are thinking about writing (a lot) more then i can recommend The Elements Of Style, it has some great tips in it. The story looks pretty interesting so far too
Darkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

i might not be posting the next part of the story on friday because of personal things happening in my life,

thankyou for understanding

-Jessie

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barmaid, charity, fun, humiliation, kelly