Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-07-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
Spankthiswhore

Star 1 Please punish me however you please

I've been extremely bad and made many people hurt from my choices so I need to be punished I have rope a dildo and common house hold items such as scarfs ice clothes pins candles my only hard limits are blood knives needles and anything permanent please punish me to the full extent you wish
Spankthiswhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 02:37 PM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

You to keep your dildo inside you for the maximum amount of time possible (including while you sleep). Every time you take it out you must drip hot wax onto your nipples and clitoris

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to privvy for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 02:39 PM   #3
Spankthiswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
You to keep your dildo inside you for the maximum amount of time possible (including while you sleep). Every time you take it out you must drip hot wax onto your nipples and clitoris
Thankyou for the punishment sir I have the dildo in now
I will keep updated
Spankthiswhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:10 AM   #4
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Construct a tape bra, ensuring that your nipples remain exposed. You will make sure that your breasts are held firmly in place and lifted up, taping any excess flesh securely. At the end of each night, just before bed, you will rip off the tape quickly and forcefully. You will continue this task every night until you can get permission in writing from 10 other get dare users to stop. If you should manage this (and contact me with the evidence) we will then roll a dice to determine whether you have been punished enough or require a new task. I expect a full report to my pm (or Kik) for the first 2 times you complete this task.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dese, harsh punishment, punishment dare, use me, whore punishment