Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #76
moretech

Default Page 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Haha l loved your evil laugh and really enjoyed the next chapter. Charles is doing well with the last win. All those naked girls are in for some fun I hope
You will have to read and find out. There is still plenty story to go. From my offline document I have 116 out of 232 pages posted, so around halfway right now. (As mentioned before, I re-read it before I post to correct some possible mistakes )
__________________________________________________ ____________

“You have GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME” screamed Alexis followed by Kati saying “Fair is fair, he won the round …. Again, I hate your freaking luck Charles” “Okay then, Alexis, do you keep playing?” asked Charles. “I will keep playing and I sell my pussy” said Alexis “Okay, here are your 500 chips from me, Janet, please give Alexis her 250 chips for staying in the game” replied Charles. “Nicole, what about you?” “I too will keep playing, but as I have already sold everything, I will roll a die and the number it lands on will be how many weeks I will be a slave for if you pay me 500 chips” replied Nicole “Okay, here are your chips” said Charles while handing her the 500 chips. Nicole then rolled a die which landed on 5 causing her to be a slave of Charles for 5 weeks extra. Lisa, you can talk again without having to give a blowjob, do you keep playing?” “Yes, and I sell my pussy” she replied. Charles handed her the 500 chips for her pussy and then asked “Jeff, what about you?” “I will quit and say that Janet has the option to choose to play instead of me, one more thing, the owning of the body parts, how long is that active for as we never set a time for it” he replied. “Good question, how about we let luck decide? We each write down how long we want it to last and then one person randomly pulls one paper out of a bag for it and the time it says on that paper will be the time it is for” replied Kati “Sounds good to me” said Charles as he looked around for some paper and pen. Kati grabbed some small papers and pens and then handed them around. After everyone had written down the time they want it to be Charles, as the winner, went to draw a paper from the bag. “The paper says ‘it only ends when the owner says it does, love Kati’” read Charles to the group and then showed everyone the paper causing all the girls to glare at Kati who started to laugh. “Well then, guess I can do whatever I want with you for the rest of our lives, my little sister” said Jeff to Nicole. “Yea, but don’t abuse it” she replied weakly before Charles said “Okay then, Amy, you can talk, do you keep playing and what do you sell if you do?” “As I was told I had to keep playing, I will and as I only have my ass and pussy remaining I will sell the latter, so my pussy” she replied and then sighed. “Jesse, since you’re still dressed, what do you sell?” Charles asked “I sell my t-shirt to you” he replied “How much do you give me for it?” “I will give you 150 for that” replied Charles. “Do you add 50?” “No, just give it to me”. Jesse took off his t-shirt and handed it to Charles. “Kati, you’re up, do you keep going?” “No, I quit but if I can I will keep on watching” she said questioning. “Yea, that’s fine, you have to stay naked though and have that sex machine you have there going in and out of you while you are standing legs spread for the rest of the game” replied Charles while pointing at the machine that was put on the side before the game began. Kati hesitated a moment and then said “Okay, as I was already your slave it’s a deal” Kati then moved the machine in an upright position and plugged it in. After it got plugged in Kati lubed up the dildo on the machine and went to stand above the machine with her legs spread pushing the dildo tip inside her pussy. “Okay, I am ready, can somebody turn it on please?” Kati asked making Charles go to the machine and turn it on to a quarter of max speed. Kati moaned as the machine started to fuck her pussy at a steady speed. “Colin, guess you should sell your underwear” said Charles right after “Right, and I sell it to the bank” replied Colin while looking at his sister Kati being fucked. Now, lastly, Janet, do you join in on the game instead of the chicken Jeff?” asked Charles. “I would have if it wasn’t for the selling body parts being forever, so no, I will not join” she replied. “Okay, then go ahead and deal the cards” said Charles as Jeff was grabbing his clothes from Charles and then put them on.

Janet started to deal the cards. Jeff got fully dressed and went over to Nicole to whisper something in her ear and then left the house. Once all the cards were dealt Lisa decided to say “Call” followed by Amy “I too choose call, and Charles, you better not win this round” she glared at Charles. “I say we kick it up a notch as we have been here for a long time already, I go all in and I hope more of you will go all in” said Jesse. “I fold” said Colin followed by Alexis who said “I too fold, I would go all in but my cards suck so not this round” “I will not be so chicken and I will call” said Nicole. “Since I have more than enough chips at the moment I will also call” replied Charles. “I will call too then” said Lisa followed by Amy with “Ditto”. Janet is now able to put a 10 of Diamonds, 3 of Spades and 7 of clubs on the table. “Call again” said Lisa followed by Amy “Ditto again” “I will be like Jesse and raise by 300” said Nicole followed by Charles who said “Call” “Why do you have to be so mean Nicole?” said Lisa before saying “Call” followed by a hesitating Amy who also said “Call”. Janet then put an Ace of Clubs on the table. “I call, and if somebody raises I will fold” said Lisa followed by Amy who said “Okay then, I raise by nothing” making Lisa glare at Amy a little and then smile. “I too will call” replied Nicole and then Charles. Janet then put the last card on the table which is an Ace of Hearts. The results of this round are

Lisa spent 450 out of 750 chips with a King of Hearts and 7 of Hearts giving her two pair.
Amy spent 450 out of 750 chips with a 9 of hearts and Ace of clubs giving her three of a kind.
Jesse went all in with 7 of Diamonds and 6 of Diamonds giving him two pair.
Colin and Alexis folded after spending 20 chips.
Nicole spent 450 out of 750 chips with a 9 of Diamonds and 10 of spades giving her two pair.
Charles spent 450 out of 8730 chips with a 9 of spades and 3 of hearts giving him two pair and making Amy the winner of the round.

“Well then brother, what do you sell?” Asked Amy. “I sell my underwear to a player” said Jesse “Okay I will buy them for 250” said Charles looking at Amy to see if she wanted to buy it instead. “Okay, do you add ….” said Jesse “No” interrupted Charles making Jesse take off his shorts and hand them to Charles. “Before we go to the next round, Charles, could I buy my pussy back?” Asked Amy. “As I also have Lisa’s and Alexis’s pussy, sure, same rules as clothing, double as what you sold it as, so 1000 chips” said Charles. Amy hesitated and then gave Charles 1000 chips. “Good to know that we can do that” said Alexis while Janet started to deal the next hand.
Jesse started out with sighing and then saying “I call” followed by Colin with “I too will call”. After Colin is Alexis who smiled and said “Yay, I can still play, I call” “I will go all in” said Nicole confident followed by Charles with “Still got plenty chips, I will call” Lisa looked at her cards again and then said “I fold” followed by Amy with “Call”. Jesse then looked at his cards again and said “Fold” followed by Colin who also chose to fold and then Alexis said “Nicole, I kinda hate you now, but I call” Janet then put a 2 of spades, 2 of clubs and 9 of hearts on the table. Alexis frowned and then said “Call” followed by Charles who followed Alexis’s lead and called. After that Amy hesitated a little but then said “No, I will not raise, so call” allowing Janet to put a 10 of spades on the table. Everybody once again chose call which allowed Janet to put the last card, which is an 8 of spades, on the table. The results of this round is

Jesse, Colin and Lisa folded after spending 20 chips.
Alexis spent 300 chips with an Ace of hearts and Jack of Clubs giving her just one pair.
Nicole went all in with Ace of Diamonds and Ace of spades giving her two pair.
Amy spent 300 chips with 10 of Diamonds and 9 of Diamonds giving her two pair.
Charles spent 300 chips with a 3 of spades and king of spades giving him a flush and the winner of the round.

Last edited by moretech; 06-23-2017 at 02:19 PM.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 06-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #77
moretech

Default Page 61

“CHARLES, stop having so much damn luck, will you!” said Kati while moaning due to still being fucked by the machine next to the table for all to see. “Well then, Nicole, what will you do?” asked Charles. “I will stay in the game and as my brother is not here anymore I will roll some dice, 1 means I just stay in the game, 2 means I sell my mouth, 3 means I sell my boobies, 4 means I sell my ass, 5 means I sell my pussy, 6 means I sell my whole body again” replied Nicole before rolling a dice. Everyone looked at the die as it slowly came to a stop on a 1. “Okay, I just stay in the game” said Nicole “But I do have an offer for you Charles, if you sell all the clothing pieces you have, including your own, to the bank, then from now on I will roll two dice if I go all in with the same rules as previously mentioned and the combination of the two is what it will be, if it is more than 6 combined, then the number that is above 6 will be how many weeks of slave time that gets added plus selling my body, do you accept?” Everybody looked at Charles who was clearly thinking about it. “I will do it if everyone here agrees to the same terms, including myself, so every person that goes all in and is already naked will roll two dice and have the same rules.” he replied looking at everyone. “I have a counter offer” replied Alexis “As the girls are all naked already, if two of us have to roll in the same turn, then both Kati and Janet also have to roll and follow the rules” “Deal” said Charles who then looked at everyone else “Fine by me” replied Jesse followed by Colin “I don’t like it but okay” Both Alexis and Nicole already nodded and then Lisa and Amy sighed and said “Fine” at the same time. Kati knew she had no choice as she was already a slave and Janet said “So in other words, I might have to sell my body too, I might as well just play then, is it okay if Kati becomes the dealer and I take out the vibrator so I can play properly?” “Sure, technically you didn‘t have to put it back in as I first said until Kati was nude but you still did, I wanted to see when you realized that” replied Charles making Janet remember that and sigh.

Kati who was close enough to the table then took the cards and started to shuffle them while still being fucked by the machine making it hard to shuffle. “Okay then, as Kati is dealing I will count all the pieces of clothing and sell them to the bank” said Charles. As Kati was dealing Charles took the skirt off his head and undressed completely before counting all the pieces giving him a total of 14740 chips after selling the pieces to the bank. Janet went to sit down between Jesse and Colin at the same time and carefully looked at her cards when Kati gave them to her. Lisa started out with saying “I call” followed by Amy who chose to say “call for now”. Jesse, Janet, Colin, Alexis, Nicole and Charles then also chose call allowing Kati to put a Jack of Clubs, 8 of Clubs and 5 of Spades on the table. Lisa looked at her cards again and then said “Raise by 60” followed by Amy who said “I fold” “As do I” followed Jesse. “I do not, I call” said Janet. “I fold” followed Colin. “I choose to call” said Alexis followed by Nicole who said “Fold” “I will just call” replied Charles allowing Kati to put an Ace of Diamonds on the table. Lisa frowned for a moment and then said “Call” followed by Janet who was smiling saying “I choose to go all in” Alexis looked at her cards again and then said “I call” before putting in the chips. “I haven’t even looked at my cards yet, I call” replied Charles followed by Lisa who said “I fold, Kati, go ahead, last card”. Kati then placed a 9 of clubs on the table. The results of this round are

Lisa folded after spending 80 chips.
Amy folded after spending 20 chips.
Jesse folded after spending 20 chips.
Janet went all in with a Jack of Hearts and Jack of Diamonds giving her three of a kind.
Colin folded after spending 20 chips.
Alexis spent 250 chips with a Queen of Hearts and Ace of hearts giving her one pair.
Nicole folded after spending 20 chips.
Charles spent 250 chips with a King of Hearts and 10 of Diamonds giving him nothing at all and making Janet the winner of this round.

“Too bad, no all in losers this round” replied Charles. Kati then took the cards and started to deal again. Once everyone had their cards Colin said “I will call” followed by Alexis who said “Same here” and then Nicole who hesitated for a moment and then replied “I too will call for now” Charles who hadn’t looked at his cards yet then said “Call” followed by Lisa who said “I too call”. Next is Amy who said “I would raise but I’ll just call for now as everyone has been calling” After that both Jesse and Janet chose to call too allowing Kati to put a King of Diamonds, Queen of Diamonds and Jack of Diamonds on the table. “What the hell, that is one hell of a set on the table” replied Alexis before Colin said “I go all in” followed by Alexis with “Oh what the hell, all in”. “I say I just call” replied Nicole followed by Charles with “I raise by 820 chips” This caused Lisa to hesitate but then she realized that Charles did not look at his cards yet so she said “Call, so all in” Amy hesitated giving Nicole a moment to say “Since it will come to this anyway, all in here too while Amy is deciding on being a chicken or not” Amy glared at Nicole and then said “Fine, all in” followed by Jesse who said “Yup, all in here too” Janet sighed and said “As everyone except one annoyingly rich person is all in I will also go all in, so Kati, please place the last two cards on the table so we see who wins the round” Kati then placed an 8 of Spades and 5 of Clubs on the table. The results of this round is

Colin has a 10 of Clubs and Ace of spades giving him a straight.
Alexis has an Ace of hearts and 10 of Hearts giving her a straight and tie with Colin.
Nicole has an 8 of clubs and 8 of hearts giving her three of a kind.
Charles now looked at his cards the first time and saw that he has a 5 of spades and 5 of hearts giving him three of a kind.
Lisa has an Ace of Clubs and 10 of Spades giving her a straight and also a tie with Colin and Alexis.
Amy has a King of Hearts and King of Spades giving her three of a kind.
Jesse has a 10 of Diamonds and Ace of Diamonds giving him a Royal Flush and the winner of the game with the best hand possible.
Janet has a Queen of clubs and Queen of spades giving her three of a kind.

“Well, this sure was a nice round” said Charles followed by Jesse with “I agree, let’s get these things going, Colin, do you keep playing?” “No, I will stop, but as mentioned before, I will roll the dice as that is only fair, and if I do have to sell something, then I will give the chips from that to another person, also by rolling dice” replied Colin. Colin then rolled the dice which stopped on 5 and 1 causing him to sell his whole body for 2000 chips. “Okay, Jesse or Charles, do you want to buy my body?” “No, I do not” said Jesse followed by Charles with “Honestly, I don’t either, how about we make an deal, as you will be leaving anyway, instead of selling your body you just pick a name out of a hat and who ever you pick that way will own you, free of charge, everyone accept?” Everyone nodded and then put their name in a bag to pull from. Colin then pulled a paper from the bag and read out that Kati is the owner of Colin. “Hurray, I own somebody, too bad it‘s my brother” said Kati while shaking from still being fucked by the machine. “Alexis, you’re up” followed Jesse causing Alexis to sigh and then roll two dice. The dice stopped on 6 and 2 causing Alexis to be a slave for two weeks on top of the beginning 1 week and also having to sell her whole body. “Does that mean that you keep playing?” asked Charles to which Alexis nodded and said “okay, who wants to buy me?” “Let’s do it the same as with Colin, to make it fair, so everyone that has to roll will draw a name from the bag” said Charles “You’re just saying that to keep your chips as is, no, we sell for chips” replied Amy “Okay, how about this then, we take a name from the bag and sell for chips, then the person who is selling can choose who of the two they want to be sold to, so they can choose free or chips this way” said Lisa “Sounds good to me” replied Charles followed by Jesse. “Okay then, I’ll draw a name, Charles or Jesse, you want to buy me?” said Alexis as she picked a name from the bag. “Sure” replied Charles. Alexis then looked at the name she picked from the hat and said “Nicole is my bag pick, and I will choose Charles as I want his chips to go down” Alexis took her chips from Charles and then Charles grabbed Alexis’s wrist “As I own your body I will set up some rules, sit on my lap with my dick in your pussy while I whisper them in your ear” he said.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:36 PM   #78
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Love the recent update and that's more story to go. About to read your most recent update

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #79
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, awesome update. Alexis is in for some fun I hope sitting on Charles penis. Is he going to blow ?

Old 06-25-2017, 03:15 PM   #80
moretech

Default Page 62

Alexis positioned herself and sat down pushing Charles’s dick inside of her very wet pussy. Alexis moaned a little as Charles then started to whisper some rules in her ear but not loud enough for the others to hear. Once that was done Alexis nodded and got up then went back to her spot. “Nicole, time to roll” said Alexis weakly. Nicole rolled the dice which stopped on double six causing her to get 7 weeks of slave time to Jesse and selling her body. “SHIT! But I am staying in the game” she said before going to the bag and drawing a name. “The name is Lisa, but before I decide, who wants to buy me for chips?” Both Jesse and Charles hesitated but then Charles said “I will”. “Okay, I will take the chips” said Nicole “Okay, then same thing as with Alexis, I will give you some rules, so you know what to do” he replied. Nicole went over to Charles and sat down, just like Alexis did, on Charles’s lap pushing his dick inside her pussy. “Oh god, this feels much different than what I was expecting, and it’s so big” said Nicole in surprise. “Your very young pussy is very tight, anyway, here are your rules” said Charles before whispering the rules in Nicole’s ear. Nicole nodded and then, just like Alexis, got up and went to her spot. “Lisa you’re up.” said Jesse “Am I allowed to stop, or as I was told before, do I have to keep playing?” she asked Amy. “You can stop, but the same as with Colin will happen then” replied Amy “Okay, then I do stop” said Lisa before rolling the two dice which stopped on double 5. “Guess I will be a slave a while longer and sell my body, where is the bag?” she said while looking for the bag. Lisa took a name from the bag and said “It’s myself, yay, no need to “ before Amy interrupted her “Draw again, you can’t have yourself” “Shit” said Lisa before pulling another name from the bag. “Ian” she said “Who put his name in here?” she asked. “I did, I added everyone that played in the game to the bag, so Ian owns your body now.” replied Kati. Lisa sighed and then said “Okay, guess it’s time for Amy now”

“I will keep playing” said Amy before rolling the dice which stopped on 3 & 1 making her only having to sell her breasts. “Okay, who wants to buy my boobs?” said Amy “I will” said Jesse right away “And I don’t think we need the bag for this one as it’s not your whole body and you stay in the game anyway” “Sounds fair to me, so okay brother, you own my boobs once you give me the chips” Jesse handed the chips over to Amy. “Almost done, Janet, you’re up” said Charles “I will keep playing” came from Janet who then rolled the dice which landed on 6 & 1. “Okay, where is the bag?” said Janet. Janet then pulled a name out of the bag and read “Nicole” before saying “now, who would want to buy my body?” “I will” replied Charles to which Janet then said “Tempting, but only to lower your chips, hmmm, I will choose to go for Nicole as I don’t want to have a dick inside me often” “Okay” said Charles “Lastly, Kati, roll the dice” Kati rolled the dice which stopped on 6 & 3 “as I am not playing anymore, what is the 3 for now?” she asked “We will decide as a group without you, give us a moment” said Amy while getting everyone to huddle around. Shortly after everyone went back to their spots “Okay, the 3 means you pick three names out of the bag and you become the property of all 3” said Charles. Kati’s eyes went wide and then said “Okay” followed by a sigh. “However, if one of the three is Colin or yourself, then you have to redraw as you already own Colin” Amy added. Kati then pulled 3 names out of the bag which are Janet, Colin, Amy. “Okay, so redraw the one for Colin?” Kati asked “No, redraw them all” said Charles. Kati pulled three more named out of the bag, this time they are Alexis, Lisa and Kati. “Damn, you get to draw all three again, stop picking up names that cause re-draw” said Lisa. Kati once again went to draw some names. The names this time are Nicole, Tyler, Alexis. “There we go, we got the names” said Charles “Let’s get to the next round” As this was said both Lisa and Colin grabbed their clothes and left the house.

“We really only need to have either Jesse or Charles go bankrupt once more” said Amy as Kati was shuffling the cards. “How about we make it interesting then and make this the last round, everyone will go all in and some will become a slave even more” said Jesse “Okay” said Janet followed by Alexis with “Well, that’s no fair, we could have gone for the free options then instead of chips” “Okay then, how about this, We all do go all in, however, the winner can choose to use the so called chips at the time to buy back their body for the 2000 chips just like before without being able to get refused by the current owner.” said Charles “However, if the winner is somebody that did not sell any body parts, then the winner can roll one die and pick the same amount of names from the bag as what the die rolls and this person will also have sold their body, naturally, those that are not here are excluded from this” he added. “Deal” said Alexis followed by Amy and Janet. “Ok, Kati, go ahead and give us our cards and just put the 5 cards on the table right away too” said Amy.

Kati gave everyone their cards and then placed a Queen of Diamonds, 7 of Spades, 9 of Diamonds, 10 of Diamonds and 2 of Hearts on the table. Everyone then turned their cards around to reveal that

Janet has King of Spades and Queen of Hearts giving her one pair.
Alexis has Jack of Clubs and 2 of Spades giving her also one pair that is lower than Janet.
Nicole has 9 of Spades and 4 of Spades giving her the same result as Alexis.
Charles has 3 of Spades and 5 of Hearts giving him absolutely nothing.
Amy has 4 of Hearts and Ace of hearts giving her absolutely nothing.
Jesse has 6 of Diamonds and 8 of Diamonds giving him a flush and the winner of the game.

“I guess Jesse wins the game” said Charles. “Okay then, Jesse, as mentioned before, go ahead and roll your one dice.” he added. Jesse rolled the die which stopped on 6 causing everyone to stare blankly at the die until Jesse said “Since we are here only with 7, including myself, that means all of you become my property” causing everyone to glare at Jesse before saying “A deal is a deal”.

The results of this game with last game combined is

Amy is now a slave to Samantha for another 7 days, another 14 days to Jeff, 7 days to Charles and 14 days to Jesse while also having sold her mouth to Charles, Breasts to Jeff, Breasts to Jesse and whole body to Jesse.

Jesse became the slave of Charles for 7 days but as Charles also became the slave of Jesse for 7 days this got cancelled out.

Samantha is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.

Tyler is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.

Ian is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.

Harry is a slave to Jesse for 1 day.

Lisa is a slave to Amy for 34 more days, to Charles for 14 more days and to Jesse for 49 days while also having sold her breasts to Charles, mouth to Charles, Vagina to Charles and her whole body to Ian.

Kati is a slave to Jeff for 113 more days, to Charles for 343 more days and to Jesse for 7 days while also having sold her whole body to Nicole, Tyler, Alexis and Jesse.

Colin is a slave to Charles for 7 days and to Jesse for 7 days while also having sold his whole body to Kati.

Alexis is a slave to Jeff for 7 days, to Charles for 7 days and to Jesse for 28 days while also having sold her Breasts to Jesse, Vagina to Charles and whole body to both Charles and Jesse.

Jeff is a slave to Charles for 7 days and did not sell any body part.

Nicole is a slave to Jeff for 7 days, to Charles for 49 days and to Jesse for 56 days while also having sold her whole body to Jeff, Charles and Jesse.

Janet is a slave to Charles for 7 days and to Jesse for 21 days while also having sold her whole body to Nicole and Jesse.

Charles is not a slave to anyone but did sell his whole body to Jesse.

“Well then, how about we make a deal” said Jesse “I will go into a different room, you will take turns to come into the room, once in the room you have to guess a number that I will think about, if you guess correctly, then the part of me being your bodies owner will be forfeit, if you guess incorrectly, then you will need to leave the room after doing a small task and the next person can guess for the same number, however, you can not tell each other what you have guessed, if the same number is said twice then the person who guessed it the second time will give up some slave time that you have on another person, if there is no slave time, then you have to convince another person to give up some slave time, if you fail you will get a week of slave time added to the person you tried to convince to remove slave time. The numbers you can guess is between 1 and 20”
Old 06-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #81
moretech

Default Page 63

“Okay” said Amy “Go ahead and head to a different room” “to be sure that you guys do not share the number as there will be a camera recording here” said Jesse as he turned a Camera on towards everyone “And at all times the camera has to have your hands and face in it so no cheating.” “Okay” said Amy again before Jesse went to the next room with everyone‘s clothes and gadgets. “Who will go first?” asked Amy “Let’s do it by age, so Nicole, you can go first” replied Charles. Nicole nodded and then went to the room. “Ah, Nicole, you’re first” said Jesse “What number do you guess?” “13” replied Nicole. “That one is wrong, because you are wrong you will let me take a picture of you completely naked, that picture will be a picture I can do anything I want with.” Nicole nodded before saying “How do you want me to pose?” “I want you to stand there with your arms behind you and your legs partially spread, make sure that your hair is also behind you and smile at the camera.” Nicole did just that as Jesse took the picture. “Okay, you can send the next person in” Nicole left the room and shortly after Amy came into the room. “Ah, sister, what number do you guess?” “9” said Amy. “Wrong, you will need to let me take a picture that I can do anything with, pose with your ass towards me and torso twisted to look at the camera, your arm that is closer to the camera will be above your head while the other will be on your hip” Amy posed for the picture and then send Janet into the room. “What number do you guess, Janet?” “8” “Wrong, okay, time for a picture that I can do anything with, you will pose laying down on your back on the ground with your legs spread and smiling at the camera, but you have to make sure it looks good, if it looks stupid, then you will get much harder things to do later” said Jesse. “Okay” said Janet as she went to lay down on her back, lifted her legs a little and spread them making sure her feet are still on the ground, then bending her torso forward a little giving a clear view of her whole body to the camera. Jesse took the picture and Janet went to get the next person. Alexis came into the room and guessed “18” “Wrong and picture time, pose any way you want, but if the picture looks bad, then you will get harder punishments later” said Jesse. Alexis nodded and then went to stand on her knees with her legs partially apart and her hands on the back of and side of her head with her arms spread as she looks away from the camera. Jesse took the picture and got Alexis to send the next person in. Charles entered the room “what number?” said Jesse “11” replied Charles “Wrong, I have been taking a picture of everyone that came in here so far, so to keep it fair, you also have to pose for a picture” “Okay” said Charles who started to pose in a though looking pose with his arms crossed. Jesse took the picture and then got Kati, who was still being fucked by the machine until right before going into the room. “Okay Kati, what number do you pick?” “18” said Kati “Wrong and that was chosen before, you will need to convince another person to give up slave time as you do not have anybody as a slave and you will also let me take a picture of you with one foot on a chair and your pussy lips spread and then send Nicole in again” said Jesse before Kati posed and let the picture be taken.

Nicole came back into the room and said “7” “Wrong again, no picture this time, instead, you will need to give up wearing panties or bra’s for as long as I own your body.” said Jesse “I already have to do that for Charles” replied Nicole “Oh, thank you for letting me know, as you already have to do that, then you will always wear a skirt, dress or nothing, so no more pants or shorts or anything similar, no matter what you have to do” Nicole nodded and then left the room before sending Amy in again. “I pick 7” said Amy as she came into the room. “Already chosen before, so you will give up the slave time that you have on somebody else, what time do you give up?” “Shit, I only have slave time on Lisa so that will be what I give up” “Good, then now, as you gave up the slave time you have no task this time so go ahead and send Janet in” shortly after Janet came into the room and guessed “3” “Wrong, your task is to send a nude of yourself, face included, to the third person in your phone contact list going alphabetically and to myself using a group message. Janet took her phone from Jesse and snapped a nude selfie. She then send the message as a group message to Jesse and Nicole as Nicole is in the 3rd spot alphabetically due to the nickname. “Ooooh, you’re lucky that Nicole is the other recipient” said Jesse “Okay, go ahead and send Alexis in. Alexis went into the room and guessed “1” “Wrong, and you are not allowed to wear panties or bra’s anymore, or did Charles already tell you to do that?” “yes he did” replied Alexis “Okay then, the same as with Nicole, you can not wear pants anymore, so skirt, dress or nothing only” Alexis nodded and then left the room to send Charles in. “I guess 6” said Charles “Wrong, your task is to put an anal plug in your ass until your next turn in here” said Jesse giving Charles an anal plug. Charles frowned a little but then put the plug inside his ass and left the room sending Kati in. “17” said Kati. “Wrong, your task is to be horny for a long time, so you will need to tell Charles to turn his bracelet to horny” said Jesse “Now, go and send Nicole in again”

Nicole entered the room once again and guessed “12” “Wrong again, you guys suck at this” Nicole frowned “What do I need to do?” “I want you to fuck me and as you are bouncing up and down on my cock I will take pictures, one of these pictures you will need to send to a person of my choosing in your phone using a private number.” “Okay” said Nicole and moved over to Jesse. Nicole straddled Jesse and positioned his cock at her pussy before slowly lowering herself on it. Nicole was clearly struggling with it. “Charles was right, you are very tight, does it hurt?” asked Jesse causing Nicole to slightly nod but still moving down. Once Nicole had the cock completely inside her she started to move up and down slowly while Jesse took a few pictures. As Nicole was slowly moving up and down Jesse took her shoulders with both hands and then suddenly pushed her down in a quick motion pushing his dick deep inside her rapidly. This really surprised Nicole and she let out a surprised scream. “Now, stay like that, with my dick inside you, until we have send the picture” said Jesse as he handed Nicole’s phone to her. Nicole unlocked the phone and saw the picture message from Janet. Next she turned the phone to private mode and then handed it to Jesse. “Pick who I need to send a picture to” she said. Jesse looked at her contacts and then selected the person that has “James <3” as a contact name before showing who she has to send it to. Jesse then forwarded a picture to Nicole so she could send it to James. “Shit” said Nicole as she saw that the picture that Jesse took showed her whole body with his dick clearly inside her and her face partially showing. Luckily not enough to know who she is. Nicole then send the picture to James and gave her phone back to Jesse, still unlocked, before getting off Jesse and walking to the door to send Amy in.

Amy came into the room and said “I guess 20” “Wrong again, okay, sis, you will get to ride me until I cum inside you while I get to play with your phone, so unlock it please.” Jesse said handing Amy’s phone to her. “Okay” replied Amy taking the phone and unlocking it before handing it back and getting on top of Jesse. Amy then moved Jesse’s dick in her and started to move up and down at a much faster rate as what Nicole was doing. “That feels great, keep going” said Jesse “and so you know, unless you get your body back from me, you will be my sex slave very often” he added. “I figured as much” replied Amy while bouncing on his cock and moaning. Shortly after Jesse cummed inside Amy causing Amy to stop moving. “I am done with this task” said Amy as she slowly got off his cock and walked to the door to send Janet in.

Janet came into the room and said “I guess 10” “Wrong again, how nice of you all to keep on guessing wrong” said Jesse “Okay, for your task, the next video call that you do, no matter who it is, you will answer completely naked and pretend that you aren’t aware that you are naked, at the same time, you will also make sure that for some of the call the other person can see your body and as proof you will record the video call, all of it, and send it to me after it is complete.” Janet’s eyes went wide and then she sighed “Fine, you own my body so I have to”. “You can now send in Alexis.”
Old 06-27-2017, 03:55 PM   #82
moretech

Default Page 64

Alexis entered the room and said “Okay, my guess this time is 14” “Okay, that once again is a wrong guess, so you will need to do a task, hmmm, for your task you will send me a nude selfie of yourself each day for as long as your body is mine.” “Okay” replied Alexis “Can I have my phone for a moment please?” she added. “Sure” said Jesse handing her phone over. Alexis then took a selfie showing her whole body and face and send it to Jesse. “There, that’s the one for today” she said before handing her phone back and leaving the room. Charles entered the room next. “Okay, this time I will guess 15” said Charles. “Aha, you are correct, so your body is not mine anymore, send Kati in but do not let anyone know you won until Kati is back and sends Nicole in” said Jesse showing the number 15 on a piece of paper. “Okay” said Charles leaving the room.

Kati entered the room. “I guess the number 4” “Wrong once again, okay, your task will be to convince Gene to join a future game while you are naked, if you fail to convince her then you will need to fuck five different guys, one of which has to be Colin and each time you have to send me two pictures, the first one from when you are fucking and the second one from after you got fucked and have the cum dripping out of your pussy.” Kati sighed and then said “Okay” before leaving the room. Once Kati was back out in the living room with everyone else Charles said “I had the number the last time but you girls will keep on playing is what Jesse said, I will also be leaving, so have fun while I am gone” Charles then went over to Nicole “I will use this a few times in the future” he said while rubbing her pussy and breasts. He then did the exact same to Alexis before going into the room, taking his clothes, getting dressed and leaving the house.

Jesse then came into the living room and said “As you know from Charles, he won the first round, we will have two more rounds but instead of 1 to 20 we will just have 1 to 5 guesses. We change the order of who enters first too, instead of Nicole, the first girl to enter will be Janet”. Jesse then went into the room again and Janet followed him. “I choose 4” said Janet. “Oh my, you actually guessed right on your first try, okay, so your body is not owned by me anymore, but you are still a slave for 3 weeks starting at some time in the future and the task was set up before you won, you still need to do the video call nude too, don’t tell the others you won and send in Nicole” Janet nodded being happy that Jesse does not own her body anymore left the room and send Nicole in.

Nicole instantly said “I choose 2” “Wrong, your task is to rub your pussy until it is your turn again, if you have an orgasm, then you will need to fuck every male in your phone’s contact list and take a picture of it to send to me” said Jesse. Nicole did not like this but nodded and left the room while rubbing her pussy. Right before Nicole left the room Jesse said “Send Alexis in” Alexis looked at Jesse and then said “For my number I choose 5”. After she chose she got nervous as there is a lot of chance the others also chose the number. “Wrong, your task will be to make Nicole cum before it is her turn again, if you fail, then you will need to send a nude of yourself to everyone in your family, including your parents” Alexis nodded and then said “Who do I send in?” “Amy” replied Jesse. Amy entered the room shortly after. “I guess 2” said Amy “Wrong and already chosen so you will need to convince somebody to give up the time they have on a person and your task for now will be to walk around in nothing but panties and a loose shirt that shows underboob whenever you are home” “That is not funny ….” said Amy before sighing and adding “Fine, you own my body so I have to, do I send Kati?” “Yes” replied Jesse. Once Kati came into the room she guessed “3” “wrong, and your task for this is to make Colin fuck you on camera and then give me the video from it as proof, he has to cum inside you” “I figured that would happen, okay, who do I send in?” replied Kati. “Nobody, Janet guessed correctly with 4 so I will say the next round to everyone at the same time.”

Both Jesse and Kati went into the living room. “As Janet won she can put her clothes on as I do not own her anymore, so last round to go, 1 to 5 again, first person to get a guess will be Kati” said Jesse. Kati entered the room after Jesse and sighed “Okay, I will choose 1 this time” “Wrong once again, you will need to walk around in nothing but panties or completely naked whenever you are at your own house or the house of anyone that was in the game for as long as I own your body” said Jesse “Now, go and send in Amy” Kati went into the living room disappointed once again and then send Amy in. “Hello again little sister, what number do you guess?” said Jesse “I guess 1” replied Amy. “Wrong, also the same as what Kati chose, so you will need to convince another person to give up slave time because of that and as your task you will need to make sure you stay neatly shaved at all times for as long as I own your body” “Okay” replied Amy “Who do I send in?” she added “Hmmm, send in Nicole” “Very well my master” Amy replied before leaving. A moment later Nicole entered the room still rubbing her pussy and clearly close to having an orgasm. “Well then, did you fail or pass?” “I passed” she replied while breathing heavily. “Okay, what number do you guess then my dear?” “I will guess number 3” “Wrong my dear little naked body, your task will be to get one person each day for one week to eat you out and send me a picture every time” “Okay, do I send Alexis in?” replied Nicole “Yes, please do” Alexis shortly after entered the room and said “I choose 1” “Wrong and already guessed, so you will need to convince somebody to give up some time and your task will be to always wear a really loose shirt that can easily move to reveal your boobs and a short loose skirt that can easily be blown up by the wind for as long as I own your body” replied Jesse. “Shit, but okay, who do I send in?” said Alexis “Send in Kati once more” Once Kati entered the room she said “Please let me be correct with number 5” “Sorry, that is wrong once again, your task will be to masturbate on camera once a day and send the video to me each time” replied Jesse. Kati sighed and said “Okay, who is next? Amy again?” “That is correct, Amy is next”

Amy entered the room shortly after and said “I guess 5” “You sure know how to pick them, don’t you little sister? You picked the same as a previous person so you get to convince another person to give up slave time and you get to do another task” “Shit” replied Amy before Jesse continued with “as your task you get to have your hands tied behind your back until I free them, so come here” Jesse then took a pair of handcuffs that were with the sex toys that were prepared before and handcuffed Amy’s hands behind her back “Now go and send Nicole in” Nicole entered the room and said “My dear master, I wish to guess number 4” “Congratulations, you won, I do not own your body anymore so be free my little previously owned body and enjoy the world” “I want to make a deal” said Nicole “we will each roll a dice, if I roll higher than you, then you become my property and if I roll lower than you then I stay your property, do you accept?” Jesse started to think for a moment and said “Sure” Both Nicole and Jesse then rolled the dice which stopped on 3 for Nicole and 5 for Jesse. “I guess I keep owning your body” said Jesse “Go and send in Alexis to see if she wins or not” he added. Shortly after Alexis entered the room and said “I guess 3” “too bad, you lose and that was guessed already, so you will need to convince another person to give up slave time, as for your task, you will need to ride my cock until I cum in you, every minute I will take a picture of you fucking me and send it to one random person in your phone’s contact list” Alexis’s eyes widened and then she said “Okay, master” in a humiliated tone before making sure Jesse had access to her phone and then straddled his dick.

Alexis started to move up and down on Jesse’s dick making sure that her pussy is moving nicely on his dick to stimulate it as much as possible. As Alexis was moving her hips up and down, back and forth she suddenly heard a shutter sound from her phone taking a picture. This slowed her down for a moment but then she kept on going as she wanted to make sure as few as possible people were getting a picture of her fucking some guy. Alexis noticed Jesse starting to breath heavier and then another shutter sound happened. “Shit” she thought but kept on going hoping Jesse would be nice as to who the pictures would be send to. Shortly after the third shutter sound she felt Jesse’s cock twitch as it was unloading inside her pussy. Alexis then got off of Jesse and wanted to wipe her pussy but Jesse said “Don’t, let it just be as is, if it drips out, great, if not, so be it” Alexis sighed and then said “Who do I send in?” “Nobody, Nicole had the guess but then she gambled and I still own her” he replied before getting up himself and handing Alexis’s phone to her. Alexis looked as who all got pictures send and what they could see in the pictures. The first picture was send to Charles showing her chest and face but not that she was fucking somebody. The second picture was send to a classmate showing her underboob and pussy with a cock inside. The third and final picture was send to her father and was showing her whole body and face with cock inside her pussy. “Shit, I hope he doesn’t see the message before I get a hold of his phone” she thought while knowing that her dad almost never checks messages.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:50 PM   #83
moretech

Default Page 65

Jesse then called for everyone to come into the room and waited for Nicole, Amy and Kati to enter. “So, the game is over, Nicole won but then gambled to try and make me her property and lost so I still own her. Make sure to follow the rules that I gave you from now on, other than that, you can now all get dressed and grab your stuff as the game is over.” said Jesse “Okay” replied Kati followed by Amy with “So now we just each need to get this slave time and stuff out of the way” followed by a sigh from nearly all of them. After everyone got dressed with Amy having difficulty due to the handcuffs they all went home in their own outfits and as it was already late they didn’t stay up much longer.

When Amy arrived home she went to her bedroom right away and to follow the rules set before she struggled to get her skirt off but managed to do so anyway. She then tried to get her shirt off but due to the handcuffs couldn’t so went to knock on Jesse’s door. “Come in” he said causing Amy to struggle to open the door and walk inside. “I can’t follow the dress code you said due to the handcuffs, can you come help me or take these cuffs off?” said Amy. “Sure” replied Jesse while walking over to Amy. Jesse took Amy’s shirt off from her in his room and then looked at Amy standing there in just panties and hands tied behind her back. “Hmmm, that is very nice looking but yea, let’s get rid of the handcuffs” said Jesse right before taking the cuffs off.

May 26 of the year 3421
The next day Amy woke up and took her clothes to get dressed but as she was about to put her pants on she noticed the G.R.E. logo starting to shine a little. “Huh, what? ….. Oh, right, panties and short shirt only” she sighed before walking out of her room in light blue panties and a white shirt that she then decided to cut up so it only covers to just under her nipples. As Amy walked into the kitchen she saw that nobody was there so she quickly grabbed herself a bowl of cereal and ate it before going back into her room.

Amy started to write down some idea’s on how she can convince others to give up some slave time while still dressed in just panties and the short shirt. After some time Jesse went into her room without knocking and without Amy noticing until he grabbed her breasts. “Good morning sis” he said as Amy let out a surprised scream and wanted to slap Jesse out of habit but stopped just in time. “Hi Jesse” said Amy weakly “What do you want?” she added. “Well, I woke up with some morning wood and it just doesn’t want to go away so I figured I will make it go away in your pussy” Jesse moved his hands down from Amy’s breasts and added “Stand up while leaning on your desk and then keep doing what you were doing as I fuck you” Amy sighed and then stood up, pushed her chair out of the way and bent forward leaning on her desk as Jesse started to pull her panties down. As Amy took her pencil to write more things down Jesse made her spread her legs before pushing his dick inside her pussy. “So, sis, did you enjoy the games that have been played?” asked Jesse as he started to slowly move his hips back and forth to fuck Amy. “Most of it yes, I don’t like that I am your slave or that you own my body but I will follow the rules” replied Amy while trying to think of some things. Amy wrote down a few more things before saying “How long do I actually have to try and convince someone to give up slave time?” “Let’s say two weeks, the same time that I have you as a slave” said Jesse while still pounding Amy’s pussy. “Speaking of which, as you own my body, is it okay if you give up the slave time you have on me? In return I will…“ said Amy before Jesse interrupted her with “Okay, in return you will come into my room each morning and willingly help me get rid of my morning wood” Amy started to think a moment and then said “Okay”. A few minutes later Jesse unloaded inside of Amy and pulled his dick out. “Thanks sis, that helped for the morning wood, make sure to clean yourself up and then get to trying to convince other people to give up time” he said before pulling his pants up and leaving Amy’s room. After cleaning herself up Amy grabbed a dress and then left the house through the back door, after exiting the house she put on the dress and started to walk to Samantha’s house.

As Amy arrived at Samantha’s house she knocked on the door to see Chloe with a broken arm open the door. “Hey, is Sam home?” asked Amy “Yea, she’s in her room” “Okay” said Amy who started to walk to Samantha’s room. “Hey Sam” said Amy as she entered Samantha’s room. “Hey, what’s up?” “Not much but I have a proposal for you” replied Amy. “Oh, what is the proposal?” “Well, in the poker game we played things changed a little after you left and I am here now to try and get you to give up the slave time you have on me” “Okay, that is the part that is good for you, what is the part that is good for me?” “If you give up that slave time, then I will clean your room top to bottom and keep it clean for half a year cleaning it once a week” replied Amy “Okay, it’s a deal, but only because you’re my friend” said Samantha while smiling. “Great, now I just need to get somebody else to give up slave time too” “Oh, I can help you with that, tell Jeff that if he gives up slave time with you he can have me as a slave for half the time he gives up” “Are you sure?” “Yea, I can help you and I am dating Jeff anyway, I don’t mind being his slave” said Samantha while blushing and smiling. “Okay then, I will try to convince Jeff too”

Amy took her phone and called Jeff. “Hey man, I got a nice deal for you, if you give up slave time, then Samantha will be your slave for half as much time as that you give up” ….. “Yea, that’s right” ….. “Okay, I will tell her” said Amy who then looked at Samantha “He said that he will give up the 113 days he has on Kati to get you as a slave for half that time, do you accept that?” “Uhm, I was thinking it was time he has on you, but okay, that works for me, so I will be his slave for two months then” replied Samantha. “Did you hear that?” …. “Okay” said Amy before hanging up. “That is done then, you’re his slave for two months and Kati is not his slave anymore.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:34 PM   #84
moretech

Default Page 66

That same day when Kati woke up she sighed as she was still horny due to the bracelet and went to take her panties off to replace them with some clean ones. Before she put on new panties Kati took her Camera and started to masturbate in front of it until she had an orgasm. After the orgasm she put her panties on and left her room in nothing but panties and went over to Colin’s room with a camera. “Hey property” said Kati making Colin glare “What do you want?” he asked as he stared at Kati’s nearly nude body. “As I have to do this as a rule and I own you anyway, I will fuck you while it is being recorded and the recording will then be send to Jesse” “Oh, so you will fuck me? Meaning you will do the work?” replied Colin “Yea, I was told to fuck you, not to be fucked by you, so I will do the work so strip and lay down on your bed” she said. Colin took off his clothes as Kati was putting up the camera that was pointing at the bed, after it got set up she took off her panties while in camera view and then moved on Colin while facing the camera. Once Kati was ready she positioned Colin’s already hard dick at her pussy and started to push it inside before slowly moving up and down on his dick. A few minutes later Colin cummed inside Kati allowing Kati to stop and get off Colin. “Thanks, then that is done so now all I need to do it convince Gene to join one of our next games and stay dressed in panties or less” she sighed before taking the camera and leaving Colin’s room completely naked leaving her panties in his room. Kati then uploaded the videos to an email and send it to Jesse.

After Kati was done with all that she put panties on and then took a dress before leaving the house, once she was outside the G.R.E. was letting her put on the dress so she did, she then started to go to Charles’s place to try and convince him to give up slave time. “Hey, can we talk for a little” said Kati to Charles as he opened the door. “Sure, come in” said Charles letting Kati inside. Once Kati was inside she took her dress off leaving her in just panties and then said “I can’t wear more than panties when in the house of anyone that was at the game, can we go to your room real quick to talk?” “Sure, let’s go” said Charles who started to walk to his room. Once they were both in the room Kati said “As I have to get one person to give up some slave time, please help me out, give up some of the slave time that you have, it doesn’t need to be slave time you have on me, in return I will ….” Charles interrupted with “Okay, I will give up slave time I have on Alexis as I own her body anyway, and in return I want you to make sure that she does not wear panties or bra” “Okay, thank you” replied Kati before leaving the house and putting her dress on again.

When Alexis woke up that morning she remembered that Jesse had send a nude picture of herself to her father and that she still had to send a picture to everyone else in her family too so she went out of her room and took her dad’s phone to see that luckily the picture message had not been opened yet, she then proceeded to look for her moms phone and took both of them to her room. Once Alexis got the phone and was back in her room she stripped naked and took another nude selfie to send it to all her family members. After sending the message she removed the pictures from her parents phone and put on a loose shirt and short skirt that easily gets affected by wind before going to place the phones back to where they were. Alexis was less worried now as only her two sisters, brother and Jesse would see the nude selfie. Once that was all done Alexis went outside to go and try to convince two people to give up slave time, as she walked outside she noticed that there was quite a bit of wind which would easily make herself be exposed. “Shit, why is there this much wind?” she said to herself as she started to walk while partially keeping her skirt down.

Alexis decided to go to Jeff to try and convince him to give up some slave time he has on her for one of the two people she has to convince to give up slave time. Once she arrived at Jeff’s house she sighed and then said “Jeff, can you please give up the slave time you have on me? I know that we have no say in this but I really don’t want to do it plus I have to try and convince two people to give up slave time, as you are dating Samantha I am sure that she would also appreciate it if you don’t end up fucking other girls” Jeff nodded and replied with “Yea, I know, I don’t feel like fucking other girls either, but as a slave we can make you do other things too, so instead of being a slave, what will you offer me?” Alexis started to think and then said “I will do all your chores for a whole month” “If you do them naked with a vibrator inside you, then it is a deal” replied Jeff “Okay, so that’s one down, one more person to go then, thank you, that time will start tomorrow” said Alexis before quickly leaving the house. Next Alexis went over to Amy’s house and saw Jesse there “Hey, about the giving up slave time, as you own my body anyway, is it okay if we consider the slave time to be given away? I will still do everything you tell me to as you own my body” “Yea, that’s fine” he said without really thinking making Alexis happy that she completed her two people challenge to give up slave time.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:55 AM   #85
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome updates! Thanks for keeping up the writing.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:23 PM   #86
moretech

Default Page 67

May 27 of the year 3421
The remainder of the day passed by normally for everyone except having to follow the previously set rules. The next day when Jesse woke up he took his phone and group texted Amy, Samantha, Tyler, Ian, Harry, Lisa, Kati, Colin, Alexis, Nicole and Janet to meet at the nearby train station at 10am sharp while also adding that he is starting the slave time now. Once the first message was send as a group message he also send each person an individual message, to Amy he send “wear what you have to wear while at home and add a single jacket, a scarf and some sandals to it”. To Samantha he send “Be sure to only wear clothes that you are fine with getting dirty or ripped”. To Tyler he send “Make sure that Sam doesn’t wear panties and also you wear no more than 4 pieces” To Ian he send “Make sure Sam does not wear a bra, if she does you will get anal fucked a lot”. To Harry he send “While going to the train station, get Sam’s clothes ripped up at her chest, ass and pussy, be sure to wear no more than 3 pieces yourself, including shoes, both count as one” To Lisa he send “Have a vibrator inside your pussy and hands cuffed behind your back”. To Kati he send “wear your most revealing dress”. To Colin he send “wear only two pieces of clothing and have a plug inside your ass”. To Alexis he send “Be gagged and let anybody touch you wherever they want” To Nicole he send “Take some scissors with you and for each time you have to wait on something, street lights, cars, people, train, cut a piece out of your clothing that is at least 5cm by 5cm”. To Janet he send “Try to make Nicole wait for things as often as possible, wear no more than dress, panties, bra and shoes” After receiving these messages Amy went to Jesse’s room naked and did her task of getting rid of his morning wood.

A little later in the day, when it was time to get ready, Amy took her jacket that covers herself to just above her knees a scarf and some sandals before leaving early for the train station, she arrived at 9am and went to sit down on a bench in a corner making sure she is staying covered up by her jacket. Lisa arrived shortly after Amy at the train station wearing pants and a t-shirt with sandals for what Amy could see and sat down next to Amy once she saw her. “Hey, what do you have to do for Jesse on this?” she asked “My home dress code, which is panties and shirt that shows underboob with a jacket, scarf and sandals, what about you?” “Vibe inside me, luckily it doesn’t need to be on, and handcuffed” Lisa responded. Around 9.30am Kati, Colin and Alexis arrived with Kati wearing the dress that was cut up by Samantha and Jeff before with panties and bra under it, Colin is wearing some shorts and a t-shirt and no shoes and having a plug inside his ass while Alexis is in her dress code of a short skirt, loose shirt and no bra or panties and being gagged. Around 9.50am Samantha arrived in a shirt that got ripped up at her chest partially revealing her chest but not enough to show her breasts and some yoga pants that got ripped up revealing her ass and pussy while she is still trying to hold it together with her hands. Tyler arrived at the same time in some pants and t-shirt from what people could see while Ian arrived wearing some jeans and shirt. At the same time Harry arrived wearing pants and a shirt for what people could see. At exactly 10am Jesse arrived and looked at everyone “It seems we are missing two people, other than that, everyone, good job, let’s wait for five more minutes, if they did not show up by then, then their punishment will be severe” said Jesse.

At 10.04am Nicole and Janet both arrived with Nicole having a what appeared to have been a dress but only has a few strings leading from around her neck to her chest holding up two small patched of cloth at her breasts and then a few more strings leading down to her waist and back having some cloth there covering most of her ass and pussy. Janet is wearing a dress and shoes for as far as people can see. “Well then, Janet, it seems you managed to get Nicole to wait often so there is no punishment for you two for being late, anyway, let’s go” said Jesse before starting to walk towards the train platform. “We will be getting on the train and will do some stuff on there, after a while we will get off the train and do more things then, I already have all of your tickets” added Jesse. The group waited for a few more minutes for the train and they were already starting to draw attention to themselves in their various states of being dressed. Once they got on the train everyone went to sit down and look at Jesse as he was their master. “Okay, everyone, I will ask a question, those who answer incorrectly will have a task to complete, Alexis, as you are gagged you will have it easy as you do not need to answer just yet however, I want you to lift your skirt so your pussy is visible to us all.” Alexis nodded and got her short skirt pulled up a little showing her shaved vagina to everyone in the group and anyone that would walk by. “First question, Amy, without looking around, how many people are in this part of the train?” “14” replied Amy “Wrong, there are 15 people, your task is to take off your scarf and use it to blindfold yourself” Amy nodded and took her scarf and started to blindfold herself, as she was doing so Samantha decided to help her tie the blindfold as the train started to move “Next question, Sam, without looking, out of the 15 people in this part of the train, how many are female?” Samantha started to think and said “9” “Wrong, there are 8, your task is to let us take your yoga pants off by ripping it apart and toss it out the window” Samantha nodded and stood up for everyone to have access to her pants to rip it apart. Jesse and everyone else took hold of pieces of Samantha’s pants and ripped it apart making a loud ripping noise which also attracted the attention of a few other passengers. As the other passengers were looking in their direction everyone tossed the ripped pieces of Samantha’s pants out the window of the moving train leaving Samantha bottomless.

“Okay, Tyler, you’re up, you have to guess what Amy is wearing under her jacket” said Jesse. “I will say panties and a somewhat revealing shirt” replied Tyler “Nicely done, did you already know what her dress code is?” asked Jesse “Yes, I did, I asked Charles what happened after we left and he informed me of those things” “Oh, okay, well, you’re lucky then, you don’t have a task, so let’s go to Ian, in roughly how much time will we pass by the next town while riding this train?” asked Jesse to which Ian replied with “About five minutes will be the next town” “Okay, let’s check it then, time starts now” said Jesse while looking at his clock and then looking out the window. Not even a minute later the train passed by another town. “I guess you were wrong, it’s much less than five minutes, so your task will be to take your t-shirt off and this t-shirt will be the reward to the first person that gets an answer correctly.” “Okay” said Ian as he took his t-shirt off. “Next up, Harry, you have to guess the color of Janet’s panties” “Okay, I guess they are white” replied Harry “Janet, please show us your panties” to which Janet lifted her dress revealing her red panties with green polka dots “I guess you were wrong, you have to take off one piece of clothing, however, depending on what you take off your next question will change, so choose wisely” “Okay” said Harry as he started to think and then took off his pants revealing his boxer shorts. “Next up, Lisa, instead of a question I will give you a partial task, you are to finger Alexis and make her moan before Nicole answers her question in a few turns” “But my hands are tied behind my back” replied Lisa “that is part of the challenge” said Jesse “Also, Alexis, if you do moan before then, then you will have lost and you will need to do a task” Alexis nodded as Lisa got up and sat down on Alexis’s lap trying to reach her pussy with her hands that are tied behind her back.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #87
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, love your writing skills.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #88
moretech

Default Page 68

“Okay, as Lisa is getting busy with Alexis, Kati, you have to guess how many sex toys there are amongst the group right now” Kati started to think and then said “Three if you don’t count handcuffs and gag, if you do count those, then it would be five” “Correct, if everyone followed my instructions properly” replied Jesse “You get the t-shirt as a reward, next up, Colin, other than you, who has a sex toy with them?” said Jesse as Kati put on the t-shirt over her ripped up dress. “I will say Lisa and you, I noticed the bulge in Lisa’s pants and didn’t notice anything else” “Correct” said Jesse “No task for you and as a reward you can take the plug out of your ass” Colin took the plug out of his ass without taking his pants off before Jesse said “Nicole, you’re up, the toy that I have with me, what kind of toy is it?” Nicole started to think and then said “a rabbit vibrator” “Nicely done” said Jesse as he took the vibrator out of his pocket and placed it for all to see. “Well then, that leaves it that Lisa failed her challenge, so Lisa, your task is to have the gag from Alexis put in your mouth and the vibrator that is inside of you turned to max, Alexis, will you do the honours?” Alexis nodded before taking the gag off herself and letting out a relieved sigh before putting the gag in Lisa’s mouth and then going inside Lisa’s pants to turn the vibrator on to max. The moment that it got turned on Lisa let out a moan as they both went back to sitting normal “Do I still need my pussy on display?” Asked Alexis “No, you can cover it up for now” replied Jesse “Next up, Janet, how many times did you get to make Nicole wait while walking to the train station?” “That would have been 16 times on top of the regular times that we had to wait for traffic and lights and so on” “Oh, so you did do that on purpose!” replied Nicole instantly “Yea, I had to, sorry” “It’s okay” smiled Nicole “So you counted how many times you stopped her?” “Yea, I did, when I saw she had to cut pieces of her dress I knew what was going on so I counted, I figured it might come in handy to know” “Excellent, you don’t need to do any task then, next up, Amy again”

“Okay sis, this will be an easy one, what is the square root of 484” Amy started to think and then said “Twenty” After giving a small pause Jesse replied “Wrong, it is 22, time for you to take your jacket off” Amy took her jacket off revealing her panties and shirt that shows her underboob to everyone while she is still blindfolded by her scarf. “Well then, Sam, your turn, another easy one, what is 15 squared” “That is an easy one, it is 225” said Samantha “Correct, no task for you, Tyler, who of everyone here has the most slave time to complete?” Tyler started to think for a moment and then said “Kati” Everyone nodded in agreement “Correct, next up, Ian, how many days of slave time does Kati have to complete in total?” “uhm, I will say 200” replied Ian to which Kati shook her head “Don’t say how much if it is wrong” said Jesse “It is wrong” replied Kati “Okay, Ian, you will have to take off your jeans” said Jesse to which Ian took his jeans off and let them lay down on the ground with the other lost clothes so far “Next up, Harry, same question to you, how many days does Kati have?” “Uhm, I think it’s 300” “Wrong again” replied Kati “That’s too bad Harry, you will take off your shirt” Harry took off his shirt to which Jesse then looked at Lisa “as you can’t talk right now, who has the second most days to complete?” Lisa pointed at Amy by nodding her head in Amy‘s direction “Wrong” said Jesse “Your task is to let the blindfolded Amy take off your pants” Amy and Lisa both got up and Amy felt around, after finding Lisa’s pants Amy went to the pants button and opened it before zipping the zipper open. Amy then pulled the pants down which also pulled down Lisa’s panties a little. Shortly after Lisa had her pants completely taken off and they both went to sit down again, Lisa making sure she pulled her panties up as much as she could again. “Next up, Kati, same question to you, who has the second most days to complete?” “That would be Nicole” said Kati to which Nicole nodded “Correct, good on you, Colin, you’re up, how many days does Kati have to complete?” “100?” he replied “Wrong again”
said Kati “Too bad, time for you to take off your shirt then” Colin rook off his shirt leaving him in just his shorts. “Okay then, Alexis, what is your answer to that same question?” “I will say 350” said Alexis grinning at Kati while Kati nodded shortly after “That’s correct” “Nicely done Alexis, you don’t lose any clothing now, okay then, Nicole, what girls have all sold their whole body to me?” asked Jesse. “That would be me, Amy, Alexis, Lisa and Kati” “Close but you are wrong, the correct answer is you, Amy, Alexis and Kati, Lisa did not sell her whole body to me, so you can take off your dress and toss it out the window” Nicole sighed and then just ripped the dress off her body as it was only a few strings holding it together revealing her fully naked body to the group, stood up for all other passengers to see her topless over the seats and tossed her dress out the window before sitting down again. “Now then, Janet, your question is, how many people has Nicole sold her body to?” “3, you, Charles and Jeff” said Janet “Correct” replied Nicole and Jesse at the same time.

“Time for Amy to answer a question again” said Jesse “Sis, you will guess who of us will be fondling you, you will have three guesses, if you guess wrong, then your shirt will be cut off, if you are wrong again your panties will be taken off and if you guess wrong the third time then you will have another task to complete” “Okay” replied Amy who then was waiting for some hands to touch her. Jesse pointed at Tyler who then went to Amy and put his hand under her shirt squeezing her breasts. Moment later Amy said “Ian”. Tyler stopped fondling and then Jesse cut off Amy’s shirt making her topless. “Shit” said Amy as she realized she was wrong. Jesse then pointed at Nicole who then took hold of Amy’s breasts and massaged them. “This is somebody else, I will say it is Nicole”. Nicole stopped fondling before Jesse said “Congratulations, you were correct with that so you do not lose your panties yet, as you were correct there is no third guess either” Amy felt relieved before Jesse added “Okay, Sam, answer this, when Harry ripped your clothing, what did you think and how did you respond?” “I knew right away that it was a command from you so I let him do it but it did surprise me” said Samantha “I also hoped that he would not rip them too much as I don’t want to be on display, but I also knew at the same time I would end up getting completely naked today too” she added. “Good enough answer” said Jesse “Now then, Tyler, how did you check that your sister did not wear panties?” “He was supposed to do that?” said Samantha right away “yes, he was” “Oh, okay, he didn’t, I just figured that since you said to have clothes that are fine to be ripped to not wear panties or bra anyway” added Samantha. “Well then, because he failed to do that, even though you are not wearing panties, Tyler, take off your pants” said Jesse to which Tyler sighed and then took off his pants.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:55 PM   #89
moretech

Default Page 69

“Ian, you’re up, same question to you, how did you make sure that she did not wear a bra?” “I took away all her bra’s when she was still sleeping so she couldn’t” “Oh, did you notice that Samantha?” asked Jesse “yes, I did, I figured it was a command so I didn’t say anything but I still had a bra available in a different place, but I don’t want that one ripped so I did not put that one on” she replied. “Okay then, good enough, Harry, your turn for a question.” said Jesse. “When you ripped Sam’s clothing, did you tell her you were going to do so and did you feel happy doing it?” “I did not tell her, I just grabbed hold of her clothing and ripped it and I liked it as I could see her body parts easily with it” replied Harry “Good enough, next up, Lisa, as you can’t talk, your task is to put the but plug that was inside Colin before inside of yourself, if you manage to put it in in less than five minutes, then you win, if you do not, then you lose, time starts now” said Jesse causing Lisa to get up and turn around to where the plug is so take it. After struggling for a moment Lisa managed to hold the plug in her hands and then tried to get it in the right direction to her ass. After struggling to get it inside Lisa managed to get the plug in. “Good try, but that was six minutes, so you lose, I will cut your shirt off you and toss it out the window” said Jesse as he got up and grabbed the scissors. Moment later the shirt was off Lisa’s body leaving her in panties and bra as Jesse tossed the shirt out of the window. “Next up, Kati, if you have not done so you will have lost instantly, if you did, then you will have won, now the thing itself is, have you told Tyler that he also owns your body?” Kati sighed and said “No, so what do I have to do?” “Wait, what, I own her body?” asked Tyler “Yes, during the last game we ended up selling our body when we lost and you were so lucky to have won my body during that” replied Kati “Oh, that’s good to know” grinned Tyler before Jesse said “Okay then, Kati, take off the shirt you won before and put it in the pile of clothes” Kati took off the shirt making her be in her panties, bra and cut up dress again. “Colin, you’re next, even though you were not there for the whole game, I am fairly sure that you asked Alexis or Kati what happened after you left, so on that note, tell everyone here who all sold their body and to whom” Colin started to think for a moment and then said “Amy sold her whole body to you and pieces to other people, as you said body I will not mention those, Lisa sold to Ian, Kati sold to Nicole, Tyler, Alexis and you, I sold to Kati, Alexis sold to you and Charles, Nicole sold to Jeff, Charles and you, Janet sold to Nicole, and that’s everything” Everybody of the girls nodded “Correct, no task for you, next up, Alexis, who was the second person to sell their whole body?” “That would have been me” replied Alexis. “Wrong, Colin was the second, you were the third” said Amy. “Crap, okay, fine, what do I do?” asked Alexis “Take your shirt off and put it with the pile” replied Jesse. Alexis took her shirt off leaving her topless and put the shirt down on the pile of clothes. “Now, Nicole, your turn, after Alexis sold her body, what did you have to do?” “Uhm, wait for the other who also lost in that game to sell their body or parts?” replied Nicole “Wrong, she had to sit on Charles’s lap as he whispered some rules in her ear” replied Jesse “Oh, right, I remember that now” said Nicole “guess I lost, what do I do?” she added. “As you are already completely naked you have two choices, either you stand in the passage way for everyone to easily see you naked or you let us use your body for any of the upcoming challenges that can make people lose” said Jesse “I will chose the challenges” said Nicole “Okay, then now it is Janet’s turn, Janet, have you done your nude video call yet?” asked Jesse “No, I have not, I was going to today but then the text arrived so I could not, I will do it though” “Okay, good enough, Amy, your turn again” replied Jesse.

“This round will count for two for everyone, so be very careful” said Jesse “Okay” is the reply from everyone. “Amy, as you are blindfolded, you will need to say what everyone is still wearing” “Uhm, ok, I will start with myself, sandals, panties and a blindfold scarf, I know that Nicole is naked, Sam is wearing ….” Amy paused a moment before saying “panties and shirt, Tyler is wearing t-shirt, underwear and shoes, Ian is wearing underwear, Harry is wearing underwear, Lisa is wearing Panties, bra, handcuffs a gag and a vibrator inside her, Kati is wearing panties, bra and a cut up dress, Colin is wearing some shorts but I am not sure for underwear as that has not been mentioned yet, Alexis is wearing a skirt and Janet is wearing a dress, shoes, panties and a bra” “Mostly correct but Sam is only wearing a shirt, so you were wrong, stand up so we can take the panties off you and then also take your sandals off” replied Jesse. Amy stood up making it possible for everyone to see over the seats that she is topless. Jesse pulled down Amy’s panties to which Amy stepped out of them leaving her completely naked with exception of the blindfold. After taking her sandals off too Amy went to sit down again.

“Sam, now it is your turn, you will need to complete a challenge, make Nicole cum before it would be her turn, if you succeed, then Nicole will have the two losses, if you fail then Nicole will have no losses this round but you will have two.” Samantha went over to Nicole who spread her legs as Samantha started to rub her pussy. Shortly after Samantha pushed her fingers inside of Nicole and started to finger her. “Tyler, your turn, what town is the next one we will pass by?” said Jesse. “Is it Lullin?” replied Tyler. “No, it is Emall, Lullin is the one we passed by about a minute ago” “Damn, okay fine, what do I need to do?” said Tyler “Take off your t-shirt and shoes” replied Jesse to which Tyler complied. “Ian, your turn now, without looking, how many fingers is Sam pushing inside Nicole?” “uhm, two?” replied Ian. “Correct” said Samantha as she kept on fingering Nicole. “Now then, Harry, other than yourself, who do you guess will lose the next piece of clothing?” “I will say Lisa” “Okay then, let’s see if it is right, Lisa, is the following statement true? Nicole has to send me a nude selfie every day.” Lisa nodded to indicate that it is true. “Wrong, Nicole does not but Alexis does, so Harry, you were right, Lisa is losing both her bra and panties, as a reward for being right you can take them off of her” replied Jesse to which Harry took the scissors and cut the straps of Lisa’s bra before unhooking the clasp taking the bra off completely. Harry then put his hands on Lisa’s panties and started to pull it down to which Lisa lifted her hips a little to get the panties taken off easier. Once Lisa was fully naked, except for the gag, handcuffs and vibrator inside her Jesse said “Kati, your turn, what do you think will happen when we arrive at the town where we are going?” “We will get off the train in the states of undress that we are in at that time and go to a public place, there you will then give us more commands and make us do things” replied Kati “Correct, the details you can not know but that is correct. Next up, Colin, As you are Kati’s property, has she made you do something yet?” “Yes she has, she made me prepare breakfast for her this morning, other than that she has not” replied Colin. “Okay, next up, Alexis, some of Lisa’s siblings have not seen Amy naked, who are they?” asked Jesse.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #90
moretech

Default Page 70

“Uhm, I am not sure but I will guess Jean, Violet and Anita” “Wrong, it is just Violet and Anita, take off your skirt and then choose to stand either in the passage way or to also be able to get chosen for challenges” said Jesse. Alexis stood up and let her skirt fall to the ground before saying “I will stand in the passage way” and walking into the passage way next to the seats clearly visible for everyone. “Now, Nicole, did you cum?” “No, I did not” replied Nicole “Okay then, Sam, stop stimulating her and take off your shirt and then also choose challenge or hallway” Samantha got up and took off her shirt making her also be completely naked and then without saying a word went to stand next to Alexis. “Perfect, now, Janet, your turn, how many people have a bracelet like Kati out of all of us and our siblings?” “Uhm, five?” said Janet to which Jesse looked at Kati “Everybody that has a bracelet is Amy, Sam, Lisa, Jeff, Charles and then my own that receives the signals from each of them” said Kati “So you were wrong” added Jesse. “Why am I wrong? Charles is not here and has no siblings?” questioned Janet. “Well, Kati has one that is receiving signals, and it was like hers, so the other ones should also have been receiving, so the answer would have been either one or none” replied Jesse. “Damn you, that was a trick question, okay fine, what do I do?” asked Janet. “Take two pieces of clothing off, you can choose what the second one is, the first one is your dress” said Jesse. “Okay, my shoes then” replied Janet as she took off her dress and shoes revealing her panties and bra.

“It is time for another question for Amy, so, sis, I will write down a number between one and one hundred, once I have written it down I will show Nicole and she will lick your pussy that many times, after she is done you need to say what the number is” said Jesse “Okay” replied Amy. Jesse wrote down the number 71 on a sheet of paper and then showed Nicole and everyone else. Nicole then went between Amy’s legs while she was spreading them and then started to lick Amy. “One more thing, while Nicole is licking we can all touch you anywhere” added Jesse while motioning for everyone else to go ahead. It didn’t take long for Tyler and Ian to jump to it and started to fondle Amy’s breasts while spreading her pussy and inserting some fingers inside Amy in between Nicole‘s licks. Some time later Nicole stopped licking but Ian and Tyler kept on stimulating her breasts, pussy and clit. “Amy, time for you to guess” “Oh, right” moaned Amy before saying “64, I think” “Wrong, it was 71” replied Jesse “So you will get to choose, passage way with Sam and Alexis or Challenge with Nicole?” “I will let you all choose, the majority wins” replied Amy, with this Jesse, Tyler, Ian, Harry and Colin said challenge together with Alexis, Nicole, Samantha and Lisa while Kati and Janet said passageway. “Well, that settles it, I will do challenges” said Amy.

“Good choice, now, Sam, I have been counting how many people that have been looking at you and Alexis, you have to guess how many I counted” “Uhm, 18?” replied Samantha “Wrong, I have counted 29 different people so far, including all of us, as you lost you will now also be able to be used for challenges” replied Jesse causing Samantha to sigh and then say “Okay”. “Now, as we are getting close to our destination this will be the last round before then, anyone that is wrong will strip completely naked, so Tyler, you will need to say how many of us will be naked when we get off the train” said Jesse “Even though that is not really fair, I will say nine if you don’t count the scarf that Amy is wearing or the handcuffs, gag and toys that Lisa has” “Okay, let’s see then, shall we, Ian, you have to suck on Sam’s boobs while fingering her and make her cum after Colin managed to make Nicole cum while Harry, you have to do the same to Amy and make her cum before Nicole while Nicole, you have to cum before Amy but after Sam and Amy, if you don‘t cum at all before we arrive, then you can take the blindfold off” “Okay” replied Nicole, Amy and Samantha while Ian, Harry and Colin replied with “So at least one of us will fail, let’s get this going”

Ian stood up and went to his sister and started to suck her breasts in the passageway while moving his hand to her pussy and pushing two fingers inside. “You’re nice and wet, that’s good” said Ian as he started to move in and our of his sister. At the same time Colin went to Nicole and started to finger her pussy while licking her clit as she was sitting down with her legs spread. Harry went to Amy and did the same as Ian to the blindfolded Amy who was sitting with her legs spread. A few minutes later all three girls were breathing heavily and close to having an orgasm until suddenly Samantha cummed causing Ian to lose. As Samantha had her orgasm Nicole didn’t have to hold back anymore and also had her orgasm making Harry also lose and Nicole and Colin win while Harry also realized he lost and stopped fingering Amy. “Well then, we know the losers, but as I did give the dare to Amy too, let’s keep on stimulating her, Nicole, will you do the honours of making my sister cum before we arrive?” said Jesse to which Nicole said “Sure” as she still breathed heavily from the orgasm but then went to Amy and started to finger her expertly. “Ian and Harry, please take off your underwear and once done so, Lisa, if you are correct, then the gag, handcuffs and toys can come out, if you are wrong, then they stay, tell me, how much time, in seconds, was there between Sam’s orgasm and Nicole’s orgasm?” asked Jesse while Ian and Harry took off their underwear and he took the gag off Lisa for just a moment. “sixty six seconds?” answered Lisa questionably. “Wrong, it was thirty four seconds” replied Jesse, so you get to keep the stuff on and in” he said as he put the gag back in her mouth. “Next up, Kati, what word starts with F and ends with U-C-K?” asked Jesse causing Kati to think and then say “fuck?” “You have a dirty mind Kati, the word was firetruck” replied Jesse before adding “Now strip naked” causing Kati to sigh and then take off her cut up dress followed by unhooking her bra and taking it off revealing her perky breasts and then finally letting her panties fall down to the ground stepping out of it clearly giving a view of her pussy that is dripping to the group while everyone else in the train cabin can see her topless body over the chairs.

“Alexis, your turn, as Colin won the round before, you get an easy challenge, you get to hand these 30 envelopes out to people not from our group on this train before we arrive” said Jesse as he took a few envelopes out of his backpack and gave them to Alexis. Alexis took the envelopes and started to walk around in the train handing envelopes to random people before leaving the compartment they were in to go and hand out the remaining envelopes. While Alexis was doing this in her birthday suit Jesse said “Now then, last person, Janet, if you lose, then Tyler wins and if you win then Tyler loses, you have to guess what is in the envelopes before Alexis is back” Janet started to think and then said “I don’t really know, does it have pictures of all of us?” she asked “No it does not so you lose, what is in the envelope is a piece of paper that states the following, if you wish to fuck me and a few other girls or boys around my age then go to Drine Park in Ukrora as that is where me and my friends will be going, make sure to pass this along” “Shit” said Janet who then sighed and added “Okay, I’ll strip naked” before taking off her panties and bra in quick succession. A few minutes later Alexis joined the group followed by a guy shortly after who asked “Is it true, if we go to the location we can fuck you girls?” to which Alexis replied “Yes, that is correct” without knowing what really is written in the note while everyone else was nodding. “Sweet” said the guy before leaving again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk