Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Ardour

Default Evelyn

Unlike most stories; I'd like to go really slow with mine. I noticed most stories end up with complete masterbation or nudity by the third chapter, most of them at least. So, please don't mind me when I take my time in this story. Sorry.

Please forgive me in advance for the spelling mistakes since English is not my first language.

Thank you.

---

Chapter One

Our school, like every year is making a school-play. Now, some students have to join mandotrely no matter what the cause is. Other students, slacky ones or others which are involved in other activites aren't really expected or forced to join. I'm not a popular girl, to be honest; I'm the exact opposite of that. I walk the halls like a ghost, I hardly get boys glancing at me and if they do, I blush so red that they'd end up whiserping amongs themselves while looking at me. It felt weird and nice at the same, but I never really knew what they were saying; never were curious and it's better off that way.
The school-play is pretty random if you think about it, unlike prom, it doesn't focus on one theme yearly but it changes yearly. Last year, it was about ancient China, year before if I recall correctly it was about the enviroment and this year it's about Romeo and Juliet, not like anyone wouldn't see that coming. Seeing that we are finally 17 (most of us are at least, some are a tad younger or a tad older, doesn't matter much) we might get to really french-kiss in the play. Then again, it's not like I am popular enough or have the required skills to be as good as Juliet truly was. Now the thing about the play, is that it's dull. Mostly nerds, or just fat-extra nerds kind of students, if you know what I mean. I didn't want to join, but they think I'm nerd, I wouldn't decline those thoughts, I am a pretty proud students of my grades which never descend below an A-.

Enough about school, I think it's time to discuss a little more about him. Edwin. He'd the most popular guy in school, a year older than me and not that smart in school but he knows a lot about cars as much as girls know about make-up. Sadly, I only know little about him, like how his straight brown hair would tingle within the wind if it's blowing, or how his cheeks take a cute curve when he smiles or how how he influences those around him when he is laughing. Some call him, Edwin, some call him Eddie, but I prefer, deep down in my heart; to call him my Eddie. He never really spoke to me, and he hardly looks at me, and if he does, he would be looking to try to holler at his friends which are walking behind me. Then again, why would he be interested in me? I blame it all on myself. It's not like I don't put on make up or wear mini-skirts like other girls, I just don't have the courage to walk up to anyone and say hello, how would I expect myself to react with my one and only crush. I had crushes in the past, just never went far, not because we lacked the potiental, it's because they eventually get boring. I'm not a slut, I'm just a hard to please person with a really natural shy attitude.

I went up to the bulletin board, I saw the names enlisted which were arranged in alpahbetical order.
* Alfred B. Johnson
* Brenda Roy
* Barry Randal
* Daniel D. Donald
* Edwin W. Neal
* Evelyn Clifton

I stopped reading at the name right above mine, I stopped reading and just gazed with my mouth-gapped staring at "Edwin W. Neal".
"E. D. W. I. N. That's him, yeah it's him. But.. Like, why?" I said below a whisper, to myself. "Not much of sharer are you?" A familiar voice said right behind me. I turned my back, seeing the most gorgeous face ever. I blinked repeatedly, making myself seem like a fool; but I had to blink several times to make sure I'm not dreaming. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude, you just don't seem to be much of a conversational-person" He added to his last statement. God, if only you knew how much I talk to myself about you. "So, who are the people enlisted?" He said as he took a step forward, being so close to me. I think that's the closest he was to me physically and my heart was racing like a train. I gulped deeply, and was about to ask why he'd join. "You know I only registered for a specific reason." He said. It's like he was reading my mind. "I'm sorry, I seem to be annoying you. I'll just go for now, seeya later in the practise session." Talk, talk, talk, say something. I was trying to think of anything to say. "How tall are you?" I said, cursing myself within my mind. God, how stupid am I? What sort of question is that? He stopped walking, looked at me and I could tell he wanted to burst laughing. "Uhh, 5"8 feet. You?" He replied, half smiling at my question. I never measured myself and even if I did, I can't remember! "Shorter than that." Few seconds passed until he broke the silence. "You're Evelyn, right? Evelyn Clifton?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. "Cool. So, I was wondering since we are together in both Math class and in Gym. How about if we just hang out later on? Like, discuss about the play? I hardly know anything about Romeo and Juliet." He said, and I knew he was lying. He knows a lot about them seeing he is a Romeo in modern times. Sadly, I had other work. Damn, I hated myself. "No sorry, I babysit kids for every weekend; starting from Friday till Sunday." I replied to him, still regret saying the truth. I wish I lied, only to know where he'd want to go with me. "Oh, well.. I guess I'll just see you next week then. Catch ya' later" he said, seemingly disappointed. I think, he thought I was lying, I didn't lie!

School was soon over and here starts our weekends, I had to go home. Disappointed and regretful.

Once I got home, I saw my elder sister, Vanessa about to leave. I asked her, "Where to?". "Just out with couples of my friends tonight." She replied while shuffling through some paper work and she handed me one. "So, you'll have to babysit a kid's family, uhh.. Neel or something like that. Anyway, you need to be there by 7PM and take in some of your PJs, you'll spend your two next nights there till Sunday, head back here. Love ya' sis" she said in an sisterly love tone or whatever it is. My sister, was the hotter and braver version of me. Ever since our parents passed away in a car accident which I prefer not to talk about, she has been taking care of me in her own way. She gave me a car, an old one but it's a car none the less and I really prefer walking but she says it's too dangerous seeing I do babysitting from time to time. Much similar to me, she is a bit taller; same weight and the same brunnette hair and honey-colored eyes. She is 7 years older than me, which means she is 24 years old.

I went to my room, grabbed a bag, packed myself some underwears and a towel, a well-clean t-shirt and a sweatshirt (God knows if that kid wants to go out) and just couple of jeans and a short. I almost forgot to pack myself a couple of clean PJs. Now when I say PJs, I mean a sleeveless shirt and a really short shorts. I went into the bath, turned on the warm water with a little of cold water to ease the hard-work and tension of today.
I always had fantasies when I'm alone, where I'd close my eyes and just stray in my wide imagination. I always wanted someone to join me, or more like; hoped Edwin would join me in the bath. I took off my clothes and unclipped my bra, and pushed down my panties and just dipped my fingertip to check the temperature of the water; it was good, it was the usual. I slowly moved inwards, with my legs first within the tub and my left leg followed. I layed down, allowing my body to entirelly get into contact with the warm water. It feels great. I know I am weird, I figured that out when I realised I enjoy warm stuff being pressed on my butt. I loved the sensation of warmth being pressed on my butt, never wondered further more what I'd enjoy or not. Seeing that my sister is not home, I figured I could masterbate if I want, but I wasn't at all turned on even though my butt was enjoying what I was feeling, I was rather disappointed with what happened today.

---

Please let me know what you think with entire honest regardless if it's positive or negative.

Thank you.
And kill him immediately..."
Ardour is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk