Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-26-2021, 05:49 AM   #46
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jeff and Jane showered, kissed and got dressed then left the flat after a short talk and a cold drink, destination Richard at the hospital via Maccy D's, one happy meal to go, a Big Mac, two large fries, couple of dipping sauces and a large milkshake, strawberry flavour. They hoped it would put a big smile on Richard's face and they could talk as Richard listened to their plans for the future, as he eat his meal.

Richard was wide awake and pleased to see Jeff and Jane again, more pleased to see the Maccy D brown bag hidden inside a supermarket carrier bag that had be bought into the hospital carried by Jane.

Richard wrote, You two have been fucking? on the pad and like sheep, jeff and Jane nodded and blushed, caught out!

Richard wrote, That is ok with me, can I have the food, I'm bloody starving in here!

Jane passed over the bag, Richard smiled and tucked into the food.

"Easy Richard, take it slow, your stomach is not used to it and puke is not a good look and some poor nurse has to clean you and it up!" scolded Jane.

As Richard eat slowly Jeff and Jane talked about what they had discussed earlier and plans for the future of all three of them, living together, sharing their lives and a bed together. They wanted Richard's views.

Richard wrote, Love to be the burger in the bun or even part of the burger bun in the bedroom, happy either way and yes I love you both equally, so prefect with me!

Richard wrote again, My balls fucking ache so could either of you help me out, I need to cum, I need to spunk so badly!

Jeff and Jane smiled as they read the pad and looked at each other.

Life was going to be good, very good, a new chapter for all of them.

The end for now!

I hope you liked the story and the ending, I may write more, updates on the lives of Jeff, Richard and Jane and some of Jeff's clients.

Everybody loves a happy ending, don't they?

m55.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 08-26-2021, 07:59 AM   #47
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Very good story! I am sure you had fun bringing this fantasy to life and you did a very good job of it. Thanks for a great read.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 08-27-2021, 06:51 AM   #48
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I already have plans for a future update.

Three in the relationship is working well, Jeff does not get fucked very often and that suits Jeff, Jane and Richard so very well. Richard loves to be the burger in the bun in the bedroom, Jeff inside him and Richard inside Jane, what a way to drift off to sleep, spunk inside him and balls drained!

Richard has yet to meet the woman he saved from the Audi accident, as she wants to thank him in person and also Richard is due some money, compensation for his pain and injury he suffered, his loss of a kidney and damage to his brain from the Audi drivers car insurance. The Audi driver has yet to have his day in court, charged with drug driving, using a mobile phone while driving and careless or dangerous driving, he was very lucky it was not causing death by dangerous driving.

Jane is no longer a client of Jeff's but Brian still is along with a few more people with needs that have to be filled and catered for.

The one bedroom flat is a squeeze for three and with Jeff working from home so maybe a move is on the cards and the house boy seems to do fuck all chores around the place!

Life is but a story, a start, a lot in the middle and an end. Sometimes the middle is not always that long, fate can be a little bastard and the Grim Reaper always collects just when you are not expecting him to and he will not wait or be cheated.

Did Richard cheat him, did the woman Richard saved?

m55.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 08-28-2021 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:08 AM   #49
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jane took pity on Richard's plight.

"Watch the door Daddy" Jane asked Jeff.

Jane checked under the sheets, Richard still had a tube up his cock into a bag to collect his piss.

"Oh dear" voiced Jane.

"Please, please" begged Richard.

"Say your tube came out, darling, to the nurse" as Jane withdrew it slowly.

It did not take long before Richard was hard, very hard and throbbing as Jane stroked Richard's cock slowly up and down, then increased to a faster pace.

"Please" begged Richard.

Jane sped up, her face near, ready to take Richard's cock into her mouth when he was ready to spunk.

"Cum for me Darling, cum my darling boy" egged Jane.

Jane wanked Richard harder and faster watching his balls getting ready to move towards his body. Richard started to moan softly to himself. Richard was close, very close, then jane took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. That was too much for Richard, he shot spurt after spurt of warm spunk as Jane swallowed until Richard's cock stopped spurting and began to go soft. Jane cleaned up Richard's cock then Jane showed Richard his cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

"Better Richard?" asked Jane.

Jeff looked across at his dirty cock sucking slut, the slut he loved so much and Richard who he loved equally. Soon he will be home thought Jeff, soon.

To be continued . . . . .
Old 09-04-2021, 04:13 AM   #50
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Days turned into weeks then into months as Richard was still in hospital, his fractured pelvis causing the main problems, having to learn to be mobile again was slow progress but Richard was getting nearer to coming home, day by day.

Jane had moved into the flat with Jeff to live, she was a great housemate and a better Houseboy than Richard ever was, tidy and never having to be asked to do chores. In bed Jane was a great lover, much better than she ever was as a client but Jeff still missed Richard being around, his mess, his smile and tight arse and mouth filling cock, much bigger than Jane's little cock.

Jeff was day dreaming when Jane asked "Fancy taking me out some where nice for a nice Italian Daddy?"

"Yeh, why not, just let me shower, change and then I'm good to go" replied Jeff.

Soon Jeff was ready to go, Jane was dressed in a tight dark leather coat, down to the knee and matching leather boots, up to the knee, she looked so good, the leather clung tight to her body.

The weather was dry outside so Jeff asked Jane if she was ok to walk rather than ride, "We can cut across the common, it should be quiet" Jeff asked.

Ten minutes later and walking across the common Jane stopped and a cheeky smile filled her face, she stopped, unbuttoned her leather coat to reveal her total nakedness below, "Take me into the woods Daddy and fuck me in just my leather boots, I feel so damn horny daddy, the food can wait, can't it?" ordered and asked Jane.

Jeff took Jane's hand, her leather coat still open, flapping as they walked into an area of woodland. Jeff was hard at the thought and Jane knew it as she groped Jeff "Mmm nice Daddy, very nice" Jane mumbled.

Jane removed her leather coat then put it on from the front exposing her naked back and arse, she then hugged a large tree spreading her legs and exposing her arsehole as her cheeks spread. "Take some pictures of me with your phone Daddy, Richard could do with some fresh wank material I am sure, take some full length and some close up and get that cock up and in me, the lube is in my coat pocket daddy, dry fucks so hurt!"

Jeff took several pictures of Jane, from lots of angles, his hard cock dripping with lube, then Jeff entered Jane hard and up to his balls causing Jane to moan and groan. Jeff was so very excited and turned on, it did not take him long before he was pumping his warm spunk into Jane as he orgasmed very hard.

"Now clean me up well Daddy, I have no panties and I don't want your spunk on my leather coat as we sit and eat as it leaks from my fucked arse, I'm ready for some food now, I hope you are Daddy?" asked Jane.

Jeff buried his tongue and face into Jane's arsehole, eating his own warm salty spunk that he had deposited minutes earlier, the least he could do thought Jeff.

When Jeff was done, Jane kissed him, tasting his salty spunk in his mouth, Jane put her leather coat on correctly and buttoned it up, only Jane and Jeff knew she was totally naked under it as they sat in a smart Italian enjoying some much needed food and drink. Before Jane sat down she used the ladies toilet and plugged her arsehole in case she leaked onto her leather coat, spoiling it, just in case Jeff had missed some of his spunk that he had deposited earlier.

The food and wine were good, the company better, Jeff paid the bill and left a good tip, by the looks of some of the other male customers, checking out Jane, did they know she was totally naked under her leather coat or was Jeff getting paranoid, they could not know he had fucked her hugging a tree on the common earlier but his phone knew the truth and the pictures in it were the damming evidence!

Jeff wanted to get Jane back to flat with thoughts of fucking her hard again, Jane totally naked, maybe just in her leather boots, so ordered a taxi to take them both the short trip back home to the flat.

When the taxi stopped, Jeff went to pay the fare then was shocked when Jane began to unbutton her leather coat to the young attractive female driver, Jane's ample boobs fully on show and her tiny cock, semi hard. "I would love you to join us, I'm Jane and I know Jeff would too, now or later, but now would be better, I know you have been checking me out ever since we got into your taxi, I am right? Daddy really IS a great fucker you know but I won't be offended if it is a no, if you don't ask, you don't get. . . " Jane paused.

Jeff said nothing and looked at bit stunned by Jane's request

"Well, yes I was checking you out and so it is a yes to your kind offer, let me radio the office, my name is Mandy by the way and lets just skip the fare" replied Mandy.

Mandy made the radio call and parked the taxi up, all three walked hand in hand back to the flat, Jeff still in a little shock.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:44 AM   #51
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You always leave me wondering where it will go next. Welcome back to the story. This is fun.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 09-05-2021, 03:29 AM   #52
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Within minutes all three were sat in the living area of the flat, Jeff, the good host had poured them all cold drinks from the fridge then Jeff studied Mandy.

Mandy was tall, a good six foot, tall for a woman, with close cropped ginger hair, just a little makeup, dark blue eye shadow that matched her nice blue eyes. Mandy wore a tight top, her breasts were a lot bigger than Jane's thought Jeff, maybe even up to a D cup in size. Mandy wore tight jeans giving nothing away except her very pert arse.

Then without warning Jane got up and removed her leather coat exposing her full nakedness to both Jeff and Mandy.

"If you like me enough Mandy you are rather over dressed I think" Jane commented.

Mandy stood, pulled the top over her head then proceeded to slide out of her tight jeans, and trainers. Mandy now stood in a matching bright red panty and bra set, the bra struggled to hold her bulging tits within its confines but apart from that she looked so damn hot.

"Nice" mouthed Jane.

Mandy hooked the bra undone and her tits flopped onto her chest with a little slap, her nipples were large and on the big size in length. Jane moved forward and kissed Mandy with passion then kissed and chewed each of Mandy's nipples. Jane removed Mandy's panties until she stood fully naked now giving Jeff a great view of her arse, Jane even spread Mandy's arse cheeks exposing her little arsehole to Jeff.

Jane slid down onto her knees, her face level with Mandy's groin, Jane used her hands to part Mandy's thighs open. Mandy was total smooth, a very neat vagina and a very large clitoris with a small piercing in its hood. Mandy's clit was about half the size of Jane's flaccid little cock, the sort of clitoris that Jane so desired with no ugly scrotum and testicles to betray her birth gender as a boy.

Jane opened her mouth and placed it over Mandy's genitals and sucked, her tongue lapping on Mandy's clitoris with a view to fully pleasuring Mandy. Jane forced her tongue hard into the cunt of Mandy as Mandy began to moan gently with pleasure.

"Can we 69 please?" asked Mandy.

"I don't usually like my little cock sucked but it only seems fair but please do not make me come, not yet anyway" replied Jane.

Jeff sat looking on as the two bodies in front of him were now on the floor, head to toe and sucking noises filled the air between moans of pleasure, he thought about Mandy's and Jane's arse and Mandy's cunt, it had been a while since he had fucked a wet dripping cunt, balls deep and wondered how tight her cunt would be on his hard cock.

Soon Jane's tongue had that magic effect and Mandy began to orgasm, fluid filled Jane's mouth as her orgasm hit her hard. Jane's cock flopped from Mandy's mouth, "Yes oh fucking yes!" Mandy shouted as her body spasmed hard again and again until her orgasm started to fade. "Fuck, that was the best suck I have had for a very long time, wow, fucking wow" explained Mandy.

The sex show had Jeff very aroused, his Cock was hard, painfully hard, so he stood and stripped fully naked letting his cock spring free of it's confines.

"May I? asked Jeff, looking at Mandy, I can get a Condom, if you wish"

"No to the condom, just fuck me and fuck me hard,, I want and need to cum again, lucky me, I can cum again and again" Mandy replied.

Jane rolled away from Mandy to give Jeff enough room, her parted Mandy's thighs then drove his hard dripping cock into Mandy's sloppy wet cunt, balls deep in one big thrust, taking Mandy a little by surprise. As Jeff began to fuck Mandy he felt Jane's tongue licking his balls and scrotum, Jane whispered "Fuck her hard Daddy, Cum for me darling then roll me face down and fuck my tight arsehole as I love you to do Daddy, fuck her hard, make her cum again, spunk inside the dirty bitch then spunk inside me if you can until you make me cum" Jane demanded.

Jeff pounded away hard until her felt the signs of his orgasm, the signs he knew so well, the edge was near and he wanted to jump over it.

Jeff groaned hard and he felt Mandy's cunt muscles squeezing his cock hard as her orgasm began to build, it was too much for any man to bear as spurt after spurt of spunk left his cock and splashed hard inside Mandy.

Jeff pulled out of Mandy before he lost his hardness and drove into Jane's arse while he was able and began to fuck Jane harder and harder hoping he could stay hard and cum again.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy just like you fucked the bitch, hard and fast, fuck me!" demanded Jane as Mandy looked on. Mandy placed her hand on Jeff's tender balls and massaged them and gently squeezing. "Thank you Daddy" was the magic words that Mandy uttered as Jeff felt some spunk leaving his cock, not much but enough so that Jane felt it and she replied "Thank you Daddy too!". Jeff tried to stay inside Jane but he knew it was futile.

All three lay on the floor in a heap then Mandy took Jane's little cock into her mouth and began to suck her cock hard until she was rewarded with that salty taste of man juice and spunk. Now all three had cum and were satisfied thought Mandy, only right not to be a selfish lover.

Jane snogged Mandy and tasted her own cum, it tasted good, very good, pity Richard is not here Jane thought, pity, he would have loved a foursome so much, but maybe we can arrange a surprise for the fellow when he gets home!

To be continued . . . . . .
Old 09-05-2021, 08:47 AM   #53
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

All three got dressed and kissed each other, thanking each other for a great time.

Mandy announced that she had to go sadly, work was calling, she needed the money but would love to meet and do it all again another time.

Jeff asked Mandy if she had a business card with her contact details in case he needed another ride and winked as he asked for them, Mandy handed over a business card with a smile, "Great fuck and great orgasms, Daddy oh and Jane, it was so damn good for me and I hope so for you" replied Mandy.

Soon Jeff and Jane were alone in the flat, "Such a pity Richard was not here too, I really am so missing him" Jane voiced, "Me too Darling, he will be home soon" replied Jeff.

The flat was too quiet and too tidy without Richard around for sure.

"How was Mandy's cunt, Daddy" Jane asked, " Not as nice and tight as you, darling so do not worry or be jealous, how was that 69?" Jeff asked. "Devine, both giving and taking but I so wish I had a clit like Mandy's and no nasty scrotum or testicles, the vagina bit would not matter, I have my arsehole to give and receive pleasure" a tear came to Jane's eyes. "I love you no matter what bits you have or don't have, you know that, darling don't you?" asked Jeff. "Yes Daddy I do, that is why I love you too" replied Jane as she wiped her eyes dry.

"Coffee Daddy?" Jane asked.

"Oh yes please, I thought you would never ask, you know just how I like it by now" Jeff replied.

"Yes I do daddy, yes I do, straight up hard until you are balls deep" smiled Jane.

Jeff laughed, Jane had a wicked sense of humour and it loved it.

"Can we go visit Richard tomorrow Daddy please" asked Jane.

"Yeh, I guess so, I guess he would love to look at my phone, the pictures" replied Jeff.

"Mmm yes the pictures, we were rather naughty, Daddy" replied Jane.

"Pity we have none of the session with Mandy, Daddy", Jeff knew he plenty captured on the CCTV system for Richard to view when he got home, that maybe soon he and Richard could wank and suck each other watching the two ladies 69 on the floor. But only when they were alone as he did not want Jane to know everything got recorded, it may freak her out and prevent her from being the dirty horny slut that both he and Richard loved and enjoyed to fuck and satisfy.

Richard sat alone in his hospital bed, his cock painfully hard, he had been thinking about Jane and Jeff, missing the sex, the warmth of a cock up his arse and the tightness of an arse around his swollen hard cock, It was quiet, tea had been served, some bland tasteless food and a drink. Did he dare touch his cock and masturbate until it spunked, he wanted to cum again so badly, his balls hurt again, he need a release, he was a horny young man, they would know he had needs and needs that had to be sorted.

Richard touched his cock then pumped it hard and fast trying to spunk as quick as he could, he closed his eyes, thought of jane's tight arse, then he opened them to a slight noise, a young female nurse was standing at the bottom of his bed as the side room door closed quietly and the lock clicked shut, fuck he was so busted, so damn busted hard cock in hand wanking hard and fast.

Richard blushed, went to speak then the nurse spoke before he could.

"Don't mind me, please carry on, our secret, you are not the first that has been caught and you will not be the last, do you want to wank yourself off or maybe I could suck you off to completion, it's been a while since I have tasted a man's warm salty cum in my warm, wet mouth?" asked the nurse

"I will close my eyes, so you decide nurse as long as I get to spunk, my balls ache so damn much!" replied Richard

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-05-2021 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:39 AM   #54
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard closed his eyes and felt a hand moving his hand from his hard throbbing cock. This was followed by a wet warmth as the nurse took Richard's hard cock into her mouth. Richard let out a slight sigh.

The nurse sucked slowly and at times Richard's cock filled her mouth to the point of gagging, she tasted Richard's sweet precum as it oozed from his cock. Richard began to moan and groan, he babbled "Yeh Jane, suck me Darling, I need to spunk". Who was Jane thought the nurse, Richard's girlfriend or wife or partner. It did not matter really and the nurse was not offended at all. Richard tasted good, she had not had a cock in her mouth for a while and enjoyed taking care for Richard, her job was to care for all those in hospital, all and any needs even sexual.

"I'm going to . . " mumbled and moaned Richard.

"Cuuuuummmm" Richard sighed as the spunk ejected from his cock into the mouth and down the throat of the nurse, pulse after pulse, spasm after spasm, spurt after spurt, until Richard's balls were empty, yet his cock still spasmed ejecting nothing!

The nurse used he tongue to clean Richard's cock before letting it flop from her mouth. "Better?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, thank you nurse, sorry I don't know your name nurse" replied Richard.

The nurse came up close to Richard's face, pointed to her name badge, it read Elizabeth Jones. "My friends call me Liz, I guess we are friends now I have sucked your cock dry and swallowed your warm salty spunk" the nurse said with a smile.

"Best friends forever" laughed Richard.

"Next time call me Liz not Jane as I give you a blow job, sort of hurts, so who is Jane?" asked the Nurse.

Richard blushed pink, "Sorry Liz, just a very good friend, one of the best really. I should not ask or be cheeky but was this a one off?". replied Richard.

"Young women get horny too, nurse or no nurse, but not as much as young men it seems, ruled by their sex hormones and their cocks. Would you like regular assistance while you remain stuck in hospital and away from Jane?" asked the nurse.

Richard smiled and just nodded like a lost little boy.

"One rule, no wanking, none, nil by hand or mouth" replied Liz

"Yes Nurse Liz, I will be a very good boy and follow your rules as long as you take care of my needs, deal?" asked Richard.

Liz nodded then kissed Richard giving him a taste of his salty spunk, Richard kissed Liz with passion, his tongue exploring her mouth deeply, Liz forced her tongue into Richard's mouth in reply as they looked deep into each others eyes.

Within minutes Liz had left and Richard was in a deep sleep, spunking always had that effect on Richard, it made him sleep so well.

Richard woke to the sound of breakfast, he was starving and soon the cereal was gone followed by the toast and jam and a large mug of warm tea.

Breakfast done a male nurse came to help to the shower and help wash him, the nurse was nice, an older man, nurse Jon, he helped lots of the males stuck in hospital with washing and personal care. Jon was never sexual and made it just another job that needed doing, from helping them wash to holding their cocks to piss and even wiping their bums after taking a dump.
Young men, old men, all shapes and sizes, Jon had a way of putting them at ease as he went about his job. Was Jon gay, did it matter? No thought Richard. Richard's thoughts turned to Liz and his cock betrayed those thoughts to Jon as Jon washed Richard. "Want a few minutes alone" asked Jon. " No thanks Jon, as long as you do not mind the sight of a hard cock, we horny young men have this cross to bear, it will go soon, I promise" replied Richard. Jon laughed, "seen thousands in this Job, small, large, extra large, thin, fat, cut, uncut, black, white and every shade in between!". Richard smiled and blushed a little as Jon soaped his arse, scrotum and cleaned his genitals with care. John helped Richard to dry off then helped him back to his bed, clean without an erection!

Richard wondered if Jeff, Jane or both of them would visit him today, it was a bit lonely stuck in a side room but he liked the privacy it gave him. His pelvis was still sore as he moved around and she still had periods of headaches, his arm was no bother as it healed.

Before lunch nurse Liz paid a visit to Richard's surprise.

"Local hero you are I hear, saved a woman from serious injury or maybe death they say, threw himself in front of a speeding Audi and took the bullet himself!". Liz enquired.

"Guilty as charged, brave or stupid?" asked Richard with a laugh.

"Brave in my book, very brave, you save them, we repair and fix them up, a bit the same really" replied Liz.

"I popped in to let you know next week, I am on a rota of a week of nights, nights are usually quiet so I can service your needs if required" Liz informed.

"Yes, that would be great nurse Liz, I really owe you one" said Richard without thinking.

"Not here but maybe when we get out of hospital, but Jane?" asked Liz

"Jane would be cool about it for sure, I think you may like Jane, great person, great wicked sense of humour, great . . . " Richard stop short of saying great fuck!

Lunch arrived and Nurse Liz said goodbye and left as Richard began to eat, starving again, it was warm, wet, pretty tasteless and did not need much chewing, pretty standard hospital food Richard thought as he eyed the dish of jelly, red jelly like he used to eat as a kid.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-10-2021 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM   #55
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard was sat in his hospital bed, not very happy, his head hurt a bad blinding headache. Richard wondered if he would get any visitors later and was already hungry for his next meal.

Unknown to Richard, Jeff and Jane were on route to see him via MaccyD's to pickup a happy meal, Big Mac, two large fries and a milkshake. Jane slipped the brown bag inside another carrier bag to bring it onto the hospital ward.

Richard's room door opened and his face lit up as Jeff and Jane entered his room.

"Missed me Darling?" asked Jane

"Kind of" beamed Richard.

The three chatted and updated each other on the latest news, then a nurse entered the room and wrote "Nil by mouth" on the board above Richard's bed.

"Sorry Richard, no tea tonight, no food or drink you have a procedure booked for tomorrow, not down to me" the nurse informed Richard.

Richard was not happy to say the least, bastards he thought, cruel bastards!

Jane said nothing about the happy meal until Richard said he could smell food, "Sorry Richard, you can't have it, sorry, nil by mouth".

"Just a couple of fries", Richard begged.

Richard was not happy, the pain in his head was now bad, very bad.

"No sorry darling, I can't do that" replied Jane.

Richard snapped. "Then fuck off, fuck off, you mean fucking bastard, get the fuck out of here and leave me alone" Richard screamed. "Go, go, fucking get out, GET OUT, GET OUT!".

Richard was screaming in hysterics and the noise bought a nurse into the room. "GET OUT, GET FUCKING OUT!" Richard screamed at full voice.

"Can you two wait outside please, we need to talk as soon as I have dealt with Richard" asked the nurse to Jeff and Jane as the nurse tried to calm Richard down, "They are gone, shush, are you ok, not in any pain?" asked the nurse. "My head is so fucking bad, it feels like it is going to explode" replied Richard.

The nurse left the room and then returned and injected Richard with some drugs, "That should help" the nurse told Richard trying to calm him down.

Richard drifted into a calmer state.

Then nurse then explained to Jeff and Jane that Richard had received a major trauma to his head and brain, things like this can happen, they can go from calm to rage state in seconds and over stupid little things and it would better if they left today.

Jane was in tears, shocked by Richard's outburst the pure bile and anger towards her, not the Richard she knew and loved so much. Jeff tied to comfort Jane, " Come on lets go, get out of here and get a coffee or a drink, Darling" offered Jeff.

A few hours later Richard was having a CT scan of his head and brain and the results were not good, not good at all!

Jeff and jane made their way home totally unaware of the emergency that Richard was facing as blood oozed around his swollen brain.

Old 09-11-2021, 04:04 AM   #56
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A few hours after Jeff and Jane had got home, Jeff's mobile buzzed, he answered quickly when he saw it was the hospital calling, Jeff listened and his face dropped, his eyes filled with tears as he slumped into a chair, shock was setting in.

"It's bad news, Richard may not survive the night, he has a bad bleed on the brain, they have scanned his head and they want me or us to return to be with him before it's . . . " Jeff could not say the words or even think them as he informed Jane.

"OH Shit" replied Jane.

Jeff and Jane returned to the hospital ward, Richard had been moved back into intensive care, he was wired to various monitors which bleeped away, breaking the silence in the ward.

Jeff and Jane got no response from Richard, his eyes were open as he looked through both of them, his eyes cold and fixed, staring out.

Jeff was worried and Jane tried to comfort him with her words, saying Richard was a fighter a survivor, he would come through this, but as she spoke alarms started going off from the machines hooked up to Richard's body.

Richard's bedside was filled with nurses and doctors as Jeff and Jane looked on, helpless. Richard started to shudder and shake violently, then as quick as it started Richard stopped shaking, still as a statue.

Doctors and nurses acted in a flurry of activity, then one spoke.

"Sorry, Richard has gone!"

Jane lost it and tears ran from her eyes as she shouted "NO, no, no!".

Jeff hugged Jane as his eyes filled too.

Richard was gone, Richard was dead, gone before he was 21!

Old 09-11-2021, 04:06 AM   #57
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Hang in there readers, wipe your eyes, more to come in the story, but Richard has gone but not forgotten.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:23 AM   #58
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Surprise!. Got behind missed several. Still enjoying it.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 09-12-2021, 04:24 AM   #59
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jane walked over to Richard's bed, he looked at peace, asleep, his eyes closed. Tears ran from Jane's eyes as she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Goodbye my friend and lover, you deserved more than this". Jeff came up held Richard's hand and Jane's hand. "Goodbye my friend, you always were the selfless bloody hero, to the end, I love you so much!" sobbed Jeff, the death now starting to hit him hard.

Life without Richard would never be the same.

Jeff was already thinking about Richard's funeral, his homophobic scumbag of a father, the driver of the Audi that caused all this and should have been dead in Richard's place if there was any justice.

Jane needed him and Jeff needed Jane more than ever now.

Soon the Police would know Richard had died and the Audi driver would have another charge added to his list, causing death by dangerous driving. Jeff wanted to see the driver in court and speak for Richard about the impact of the drivers actions on all who knew him and of course the woman who Richard saved from certain death, the guilt that she must now be feeling.

"Lets go home darling, nothing more we can do here" Jeff asked Jane.

Jeff and Jane made the slow way home, no need to rush about any more, backwards and forwards to be beside Richard's hospital bed.

Jeff knew what they needed, they needed to forget for a short while and get lost in the highs of sexual orgasm, they needed to fuck, to love each other and fuck again until sleep came. So Jeff loved and fucked Jane hard and Jane loved Jeff in return, but Richard was still on both their minds, his smile, his hard cock and warm firm arse were missing from the bed!

In the morning Jeff contacted the Police about Richard's funeral, a contact number for his father and an update about the Audi driver, charges, court stuff and his wish to read out a statement at court on Richard's behalf.

Later that day Jeff received a call from Richard's father. "You want to arrange the funeral of that fucking bumboy son of mine it is ok by me, save me the fucking money and I won't be attending. He was dead to me the day I kicked the useless little shitty fag out of my home". Jeff was getting angry, "Fuck you then, I doubt Richard would have wanted you there you said little homophobic prick. I will see Richard gets the send of he deserves, a hero's send off" Jeff hit back hard at Richard's father. Jeff ended the call.

Jane heard every word and smiled at Jeff.

"Richard is going to get the best send off ever, money no object, he deserves that" Jane's eyes again filled with tears at the mention of Richard's name.

Richard's funeral soon came, a little after two weeks from his sad death in a hospital bed. The cars were white, the coffin a high quality solid Oak white coffin with raised lid and panelled sides. Traditional gold metal bar handles and ornaments were fitted. Neatly lined throughout with beautiful Italian embossed white Interior Suite including interior and exterior frill with matching pillow. Jane hand picked it. A large flower arrangement of white orchids covered the coffin, again picked by Jane. Jane and Jeff dressed in off white, Richard hated black, nobody was to wear black.

The service was non religious, the music as Richard came in, Nights in White Satin by the Moody Blues and to end Goodbye by the Spice Girls, a friend lost forever! Jeff spoke, followed by Jane, the woman Richard saved that day and some of the hospital staff attended Richard's funeral, he had made a lot of friends that short time he was in their care. Tears flowed from all present then Richard's body was buried because Jane thought that Richard deserved a lasting memorial and it was somewhere that she and Jeff could find comfort and still have a connection with Richard. The head stone had yet to be picked but it would be fitting of a young hero!

Next to come was the Audi drivers trial and some justice for Richard's death at not even twenty one years of age, no age for anybody to die.

Old 09-13-2021, 04:30 AM   #60
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The Audi driver pleaded guilty to all charges not because he felt remorse but because that gave him a discount on his sentence and because he stood zero chance of getting off if he pleaded not guilty.

Jeff read out a statement on how Richard's life had been cut short, the woman who's life he saved and how his and Jane's life had been better for knowing Richard. Jeff told how he took Richard in from the life on the streets following his homophobic father throwing him out. Richard touched the lives of so many who loved for him and cared for him in hospital too.

The Judge wiped the smile off the Audi drivers face as he summed up before his sentence,
"You are disgusting excuse for a man who thinks nothing of driving over the speed limit whilst under the influence of drugs and using his mobile phone at the wheel of the car, you did not attempt to brake until you had hit Richard Blake with such a force that you caused him to die slowly in the end despite all the NHS did to try to save him, at the young age of only twenty years old. You have also left a woman now feeling guilty that she is still alive because Richard Blake saved her from certain death and by doing so ended his own life. Had you not chosen to drive, none of this would have happened. You pleaded guilty not through remorse but to lessen your sentence. I sentence you to the maximum term allowed, fourteen years, your car, the Audi, will of course be crushed, on release you will not be allowed to drive for a further five years and must pass an extended driving test. I notice that the parents of Richard Blake are not here today and showed no interest in their son and him getting justice and never even visited him once in hospital, so I am going to insist the insurance company of Audi pay 75% of the settlement to the couple who took Richard Blake in from his life on the streets and gave him a happy but short life, the remainder is to be paid to his callus parents, more than they deserve. Take him down!"

Jeff and Jane were shocked but happy with the judges remarks.

Several weeks later, Jeff was opening the mail and his hand trembled as he read the letter from the Audi driver's insurance company, enclosed was a cheque for one hundred and fifty thousand pounds, another cheque for fifty thousand pounds had been sent to Richard's parents, their blood money, Jeff thought.

Richard's father soon blew a big part of the insurance cheque on a BMW M series car, very flash, very fast, a car he had always wanted.

Jeff after talking with Jane decided that the insurance money should be well spent, they would give twenty five thousand pounds to the hospital and the NHS staff who cared for Richard so well, but in the end could not save his life.
The other one hundred and twenty five thousand pounds would be used to support other homeless young adults, homeless for whatever reason, the Richard Blake memorial trust. Richard's name would live on and help others.
Jeff and Jane wanted some good to come from Richard's death, they did not want or need the money for themselves.

Just over a month later a woman was stood at the kerbside, looking at her social media on her mobile phone, earbuds in both ears. Without warning she stepped off the kerb giving the driver of a fourty four ton delivery truck no chance to stop. The wheels of the truck sucked the woman's body under it, crushing and killing her in an instant. Standing across the road a man in the shadows smiled, the Grim Reaper had collected another soul.

Richard's father now had his BMW M series a car he had always wanted but could not afford until Richard's death. One night as day was turning to night he drove the car, the traffic was light, the roads dry so he enjoyed the power and speed of the BMW, the radio on, music playing, the song Nights in white satin by the Moody Blues started to play. A blinding white light, like the sun setting filled the windscreen with dazzling glare. Richard's father went to brake but his foot caught the gas peddle hard.

The BMW flew off the road at speed as Richard's father lost control of the powerful beast he was driving, straight into a large solid oak tree, smashing the front of the car, air bags exploding and trapping Richard's father by his legs as the engine was pushed back onto him. The tree did not move an inch!

Richard's father thought he was lucky to escape with his life. The earlier blinding light had somehow now gone. The BMW began to smoke and the fumes of petrol filled the car before flames engulfed the car, Richard's father screaming for the help that never came as the BMW and Richard's screaming father were consumed by the intense heat, scorching the oak tree with the flames.

The oak tree lived on and soon showed no signs of the fire that night.

THE END.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-14-2021 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Advertisements
Kink Talk