Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2019, 05:05 PM   #1
Lilly171

Female Make me wet

i have the day today to see how wet i can get i am not allowed to cum but teasing and edging are fine.

Dislikes: nipple play

Limits: scat, pee, pain, messy, bondage, family, incest, blowjobs, illegal, cum on face, pics, cam, public.

I am a shy sub who is loyal to those who are respectful of me.
Lilly171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:27 PM   #2
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

You are to edge 2 times then do 10 squats

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #3
Lilly171

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
You are to edge 2 times then do 10 squats
I have done this thank you.

Limits: scat, pee, pain, messy, bondage, family, incest, blowjobs, illegal, cum on face, pics, cam, public.

Old 07-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #4
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Well, who says we have to give you tasks??

Try reading this without touching yourself at all

I come home from work, only to find you exactly how I left you several hours previously. You lie naked on the bed, each limb tied to a different corner of the bed, your skin red and marked where the ropes touches your skin, sign that you had clearly tried to escape, and I don’t blame you.

Your master had been unusually cruel before leaving for work that day. He had strapped you down to the bed spread eagle, before mounting the bed and quickly fucking your cunt, releasing a load of masters hot gooey goodness inside you, which had now leaked out onto the bed. Next, master had secured a three way nipple clamp onto your nipples and clit, shortening it significantly so it pulled hard on all three. He remembers you screaming loud when it first went on, begging him to take it off, but he didn’t budge. In fact, all your begging did was make master put a gag in your mouth. A small three inch dildo gav was all it took to shut you up. Enough to stop you talking, but not enough to prevent your breathing.

By this point, your cunt was dripping. Master had taken your inflatable buttplug and lubed it up in the cocktail of juices flowing from your cunt, before sliding it in your ass. He had quickly pumped it up to your maximum size, six pumps, then added three more. You whined loudly, the gag muffling each one. I could see the bulge on the buttplug as it pushed against your body!

With your ass and mouth full, master took a bag of fifty clothespins, and split them into two piles, and created a zipper from each. I placed them both in a line down each side of your body, starting from your collar bone, over each breast, down your side, before placing the last couple on your pussy lips. I remember watching you quiver in anticipation, braving yourself for when I pull it off.

That was all master had managed before he had to run away to work. I stand there hours later, everything still in place. A cocktail of juices have gathered round your ass on the bed, but your eyes are still watery.

I take the gag out your mouth, a string of saliva connecting the two. You start shouting abuse at me, asking how I could be gone for so long, how I could leave you like this, calling me rude names. I stand at the bottom of the bed as you do this, grabbing the ends of both zippers in my hand. I give a quick tug, pulling the first few off your pussy and lower abdomen. Your screams fill the room, shaking the windows just a little.

The pain soon eases and you quickly shut up, afraid to throw abuse at master again in case he starts tearing them off, but I’ve got no intention of taking the rest of pain free. I give them one big pull, peeling the rest off in one fluid motion, the sound of them clipping shit one after another is amazing. Just disappointing it was followed by ten minutes of screaming and abuse.

“Your still in for a long painful night Bitch”
—————————————————————-
I listen to your prolonged screams, still planning your next price of torture. I kneel between your legs, running my tongue the length of your pussy. I start to clean up your cunt, flicking the clamp on your clit with my tongue as I do, and soon your screams turn to soft moans. I gently take the clamp off your clit, quickly trying to smooth your pain by flicking your clit back and forth with my tongue. I continue to tease your clit, running my hands up and down your body, feeling the marks left by the pegs. Your body tenses every time our skin makes contact, scared of what’s to come, but you soon relax again as you feel my tongue against your pussy.

I then climb up the bed, straddling your lower stomach, my jeans failing to hide my erection. I lower my head, my lips touching yours. I kiss your lips, wrapping my tongue round yours. I feel you retaliate, sucking gently on my tongue. I run my hands up and down your sides, your body shivering. I trace the curve of your body with my fingers, running them up past your breasts, beyond your collar bone, coming to rest on your neck. My fingers wrap themselves around your neck, and start to squeeze gently, our tongues still tangled together. I squeeze harder, your face beginning to lose colour. I sense your panic, and pull away,. “don’t panic Emma, I’ve always taken good care of you” I whisper in your ear.

I grab the nipples clamps, and pull them away from your, tearing them off your nipples. You try to scream, but your face has already turned blue, and your master has severely restricted your air. You manage a slight muffled groan.

I finally let go of your throat, and you gasp for air. I climb off your body as you catch your breath, escaping your screams as I run to the kitchen. I soon reappear carrying a tray of ice cubes, 24 in total.

I take the first one, rubbing it over your sore sensitive nipples. Your body jolts with every touch, but your too horny to care. It’s reducing the pain, but keeping you horny. You try not to complain, thinking about to coming orgasm.

I repeat this a few times, melting six or seven ice cubes over your tits and body, reducing the swelling from the pegs. The next ice cube is placed against your clit, much to your relief. It starts to sooth the pain, but not for long. I let to ice cube fall further down your pussy, sliding it into your cunt. Your legs pull against the restraints, trying to close your legs. Five, six, seven ice cubes. I watch the melted water flow from your cunt, down by the buttplug, and form a puddle on the bed.

With your pussy now cold, I pull my cock out, fully erect, and slide it in. From the tip to balls deep in one swift motion. The cold sensation of your pussy against my warm cock makes us both moan in pleasure. I can feel the size of the buttplug pushing against my cock. I start to thrust in and out, your back arching almost immediately. Your moans grow louder and louder, my thrusts getting closer and closer together, your cunt getting wetter and wetter........
—————————————————————-
I pull my cock away from your cunt, your juices dripping from the tip. I untie you from the bed, dragging you round to hang your head over the edge. I squeeze your cheeks together, forcing you to open your mouth. I slide my cock in, the tip of my cock hitting the back of your throat.

Your arms wrap round the back of my body, pulling me in closer, driving my cock deeper into your throat. I watch as your neck bulges, the head of my cock working it’s way down. You gag slightly, but don’t let go of me. My balls soon rest against your face, my entire cock swallowed whole by my bitch.

I run a hand over your tits, pinching and pulling on your nipples, my other hand travelling further down to your clit. My fingers start to gently tease your pussy, sliding in and out of your soaked cunt, caressing your sensitive clit, your soft moans muffled by my cock.

Meanwhile, I pull my cock out your throat, leaving just the tip in your mouth. I feel your tongue run round the tip, cleaning up any leftover pussy juices. You start sucking on my cock, desperate to make your master cum!

My balls soon pull up close to my body, ready to release. I stop playing with your cunt, holding your body with both hands, ready to explode. “I want you to hold every drop till I say you can swallow it” I stutter between gasps. Moments later, my body stiffens, my cock twitching. I hear your moans as your mouth fills with my cum, resisting the temptation to thrust deep into your throat.

My cock keeps squirting into your mouth, you feel your mouth starting to fill. I pull my cock out, saliva and cum covering my shaft. I watch a trickle of cum dribble down the side of your cheek. I lie down beside you and run my tongue up your cheek, collecting the spillage. My lips touch yours, the taste of my own cum on my lips. I pull your body on top of me, your eyes full of surprise as we kiss, sharing my load of cum.

I pull away from your lips, swallowing my load.
—————————————————————-
We lie there together, our naked bodies sharing warmth. We cuddle in silence, exchanging kisses. I reach into the cupboard beside me, pulling out a tub of cream, and start applying it to your wrists and ankles, trying to sooth the marks. I also remove the buttplug, fully deflating it first, making sure to run my tongue over your ring to sooth the pain.

We finally get up, yourself going for a warm shower to wash off the cocktail of juices that covered your body, and master heading to his office to finish off a few work things. I hear the shower being turned off, and close down my laptop, meeting you in the hall. I grab your hips, spin you round, and push you into the door, my hand placed against the back of your head.

I lean into your naked frame, biting gently on your neck and shoulders, sending shivers over your body. “How about we head downstairs, curl up under a blanket, and catch a film? I’ve ordered pizza” I whisper into your ear, biting on your ear lope.

I pull away from you, and I can already see the smile on your face. For weeks now, you had arrived at masters on the Thursday night after work, and been used till Sunday night, where you both went out for dinner and went your separate ways after, only to start again on the following Thursday. Every week, the weekend was the highlight of your week, and you loved every moment of it, and today had already been amazing.

We curl up downstairs, cuddling each other on the couch. The door bell rings, and as always, you get up to answer it. You smile, “accidentally” forgetting your top, again. We had become very popular with the local takeaway, with the girl who always answers the door topless being the highlight of most drivers nights. You blow me a kiss as you leave the room.

You open the door, expecting to find a delivery driver, excited to see your tits on show again. Instead, your greeted by another couple, carrying four large pizzas from the takeaway. You stand in the doorway, confused.

They both smile at you, stepping round you as they walk into the house.
—————————————————————-
I greet them both in the living room, laughing as you stand by the open door. I call you back in, not hesitating to open a couple of beers. We sit around for a few hours, you cuddled into my side, eating pizza and watching the tv. You soon get know our two guests very well.

Jack is a similar height and build to myself. Not full of muscle, but clearly strong enough to hold himself, or pin someone down in the bedroom. His gelled jet black hair and trimmed beard bring an aura of sexual predator to the room.

Emily was smaller in height and frame. A little over five foot four, she looked like you could blow her over with a strong gust. Her ass was plump and her breasts were definitely noticeable. A good size and a good handful probably, I couldn’t wait to find out!

Emily was definitely horny, you could see it in her eyes. After her fifth beer, she turned to me and jack, and slurred, “so who’s got the biggest dick?” Me and jack glance at each other, a small smile appearing on our faces.

“Why do you ask?” I turn to Emily, asking the question. I catch your smile, aware that you might get to see my cock.

Emily giggles, “I want to know what I’m going to be sucking all weekend”

Me and jack stand side by side, both unzipping our jeans. Our jeans hit the floor, only our boxers hiding our bulge. I ask Emily to guess who is bigger, telling her that if she’s wrong, she has to suck us both.

She ponders for a bit before answering, “David, but if I’m right, you two have to suck each other off” we both agree, pulling our boxers down to our ankles too. Both cocks are already rock hard, standing proud. It’s a hard call, both being of similar length.

Mines thicker
Old 07-17-2019, 06:01 PM   #5
Lilly171

Thanks i am not really into pain though...

Advertisements
Kink Talk