Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2018, 01:19 AM   #1
Almoriden

Default 19m looking for wild dares

to wrap up the summer im looking for somewhat pushing dares from any of my likes or dislikes possibly punishment dares too. I am especially interested in pictures, and incorporating my local park. Go wild!

Likes: cum play, light anal, hidden public, public bathroom, bondage, nudity, FEET, outdoors, pictures, bodywriting, and especially online exposure.

Dislikes/Punishments: anal, friends, public

Limits: illegal, blood, family, crossdressing, pee, poop, cam, face, crossdressing.

(my avatar is soon being changed to my cum covered feet as soon as time allows)
Almoriden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:18 AM   #2
Almoriden

I’ll be going to the woods today if anyone has any dares

Likes: cum play, light anal, hidden public, public bathroom, bondage, nudity, FEET, outdoors, pictures, bodywriting, and especially online exposure.

Limits: illegal, blood, family, crossdressing, pee, poop, cam, face, crossdressing.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:45 AM   #3
Rule slave

Go to the woods at sunset. Find a clearing, not directly open to eyes, but with a chance of someone finding it.
Strip naked, the yourself up so your dick and ass are exposed.
Stay till you are discovered or the sun starts to rise.

I'd love to hear your report.
Rule slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:12 PM   #4
Almoriden

i can't wait sir, anything else?

Old 08-03-2018, 09:56 PM   #5
Almoriden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule slave View Post
Go to the woods at sunset. Find a clearing, not directly open to eyes, but with a chance of someone finding it.
Strip naked, the yourself up so your dick and ass are exposed.
Stay till you are discovered or the sun starts to rise.

I'd love to hear your report.
Went to the local park last night at sunset. I skate boarded along a large paved path for a while until i found a suitable area. It was just off the main path but concealed by a thin line of trees. I stripped my shoes off, then the rest of my clothing, then threw it all on a nearby branch and walked a little bit away. I first tied my ankles together and got on my knees and tied my hands behind my back. I laid there and tried to creatively play with myself to little avail. Eventually someone stepped off the path and walked into the clearing, they were unzipping their pants to pee when they saw me
The man then rushed off then i grabbed my things and went home!

Old 08-03-2018, 10:10 PM   #6
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almoriden View Post
Went to the local park last night at sunset. I skate boarded along a large paved path for a while until i found a suitable area. It was just off the main path but concealed by a thin line of trees. I stripped my shoes off, then the rest of my clothing, then threw it all on a nearby branch and walked a little bit away. I first tied my ankles together and got on my knees and tied my hands behind my back. I laid there and tried to creatively play with myself to little avail. Eventually someone stepped off the path and walked into the clearing, they were unzipping their pants to pee when they saw me
The man then rushed off then i grabbed my things and went home!
Wow! Awesome report and super daring!

For another how about you do something similar but add body writing. Get completely naked and this time stroke yourself until you see another person in the distance, and try to cum before they get too close or see you. You can tie ankles again if you like.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:12 PM   #7
Almoriden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Wow! Awesome report and super daring!

For another how about you do something similar but add body writing. Get completely naked and this time stroke yourself until you see another person in the distance, and try to cum before they get too close or see you. You can tie ankles again if you like.
While still at home I stripped naked and wrote humiliating words all along my body (where it wouldn't be too noticeable afterwards). I then went to roughly the same location as before. I stroked for about 30 minutes until a walker began to approach, luckily I came before he got too close, grabbed my clothes and hid.

Still accepting more dares!

Old 08-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #8
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Go to the park, bring a blindfold and a headset with music.

Find a suitable spot for your next activities. Spot needs to be max 30 ft from public path.

Undress, blindfold self and put on headset with loud music.

Spin around yourself three times and then take 10 steps forward. Repeat two more times.

Give yourself 3 edges - edges where you being yourself so close, that you are only one stroke from cumming.

Get soft before you continue.

Make yourself cum, but be loud - moan while cumming.

After cumming start stroking again until you cum again - this time you can remove the blindfold while cumming.

Report.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limits, naked, park, teen