Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2021, 03:45 PM   #16
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore2use View Post
Will definitely try these tonight! I'm excited and getting wet just thinking about how much fun it'll be ��

However the vibrator I have is more of those discreet clit vibes, will it work for what you had in mind?
Glad to hear that! I think it should, depends on how you tie/tape it.
Old 08-29-2021, 12:44 AM   #17
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Steps

Hey Suzi.

this sounds like fun. How about a rule to motivate you?

If you don't complete your steps goal, you must complete the remaining steps as a topless walk with your clamps on...

Alice x

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 04:18 PM   #18
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking A little challange

Hi Susi,

I like your ambition, so I also got a quite challenging task for you.

It is easy nevertheless somehow.. no carbs or sugar on days where you did not touch a cock.

So fucking, sucking etc. will get you normal food, being a boring stay at home slut will make you eat salad without dressing

Fuck the guys with condom and keep them, pour it over your salad, this counts as cock once every week as a joker --> but the carbs may be eaten only for the next meal not the one you ate the cummy salad

Tell me how you like that suggestion, it is very hard but very easy at the same time

BR
e28
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:38 AM   #19
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi Suzi!

Let's get more schooling!

Enroll in the BoardingSchool as a student, I think you could need more training!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407065
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:09 AM   #20
slo_oo

you have to make walking/running also part of your routine. Set up a goal F.I. start with running 4 miles. At 2 miles pin up a, well... pin-up picture of yours, before you go back. It will give you an extra motivation to do this run the next day again. Increase your span and amount of pictures. Always run with tight leggins without underwear and a tight top.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:32 PM   #21
whore2use

Haven't been here in a while due to lots going on and schedule issues, however back for good now.

Kik is stuffsuzi if someone wants to have some fun.

Will reply to above in a while.

I'm 23, brunette, 42C, 30 Waist, 36 Hips, about 5'7".

Home: Northern California (often travel to other states), In LA / SD a few times a month - if your in the area message me

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c4757.45781300

Likes are above on map, feel free to message and ask

Dislikes/Limits: Blood, Permanent, Pee, Scat, Family, Pictures & Videos (for a limited time or until trust, privacy and security is ensured).
whore2use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 03:34 PM   #22
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Hey Suzi.

this sounds like fun. How about a rule to motivate you?

If you don't complete your steps goal, you must complete the remaining steps as a topless walk with your clamps on...

Alice x
Instead of a topless walk with clamps on (don't want to get caught), can I do a loose top with no bra on and my screw clamps on full tight like fully screwed?

Home: Northern California (often travel to other states), In LA / SD a few times a month - if your in the area message me

Dislikes/Limits: Blood, Permanent, Pee, Scat, Family, Pictures & Videos (for a limited time or until trust, privacy and security is ensured).
Old 01-12-2022, 03:36 PM   #23
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Hi Susi,

I like your ambition, so I also got a quite challenging task for you.

It is easy nevertheless somehow.. no carbs or sugar on days where you did not touch a cock.

So fucking, sucking etc. will get you normal food, being a boring stay at home slut will make you eat salad without dressing

Fuck the guys with condom and keep them, pour it over your salad, this counts as cock once every week as a joker --> but the carbs may be eaten only for the next meal not the one you ate the cummy salad

Tell me how you like that suggestion, it is very hard but very easy at the same time

BR
e28
I absolutely love this, however I'm wondering if this includes like natural carbs and sugars as well? Like fruit and so on?

And any sort of touching a cock, correct? Like handjob, blowjob, etc?

Old 01-12-2022, 03:38 PM   #24
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi Suzi!

Let's get more schooling!

Enroll in the BoardingSchool as a student, I think you could need more training!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407065
Just went through the post, will enroll and do the questionnaire.

Old 01-12-2022, 03:40 PM   #25
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_oo View Post
you have to make walking/running also part of your routine. Set up a goal F.I. start with running 4 miles. At 2 miles pin up a, well... pin-up picture of yours, before you go back. It will give you an extra motivation to do this run the next day again. Increase your span and amount of pictures. Always run with tight leggins without underwear and a tight top.
Love this idea, however where do I pin it? Like the track I walk/run is an open field type area...

Old 01-12-2022, 03:50 PM   #26
Dare-devil-sub

Default Suggestion on walking

From a teddy bear looking to become more of a grizzly.

I have increased my walking by leaving something behind, similar to the previous post’s suggestion. Depending on how private the area is, I might leave something different behind that I need to retrieve.

So, for instance, I walk a distance, then drop my undies somewhere. Then I walk back and have to do a second walk to get them. If I have privacy, I’ve dropped my shorts (leaving my undies on barely visible under a hoodie), that’s more motivating to go back and get them of course.

You could drop your bra and leave a jacket unzipped as far as you felt led to, depending on the area. For support, you could also take a photo or vid of what you were doing, I’m sure you would get lots of encouragement.

Just a thought…
Dare-devil-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 04:02 PM   #27
whore2use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare-devil-sub View Post
From a teddy bear looking to become more of a grizzly.

I have increased my walking by leaving something behind, similar to the previous post’s suggestion. Depending on how private the area is, I might leave something different behind that I need to retrieve.

So, for instance, I walk a distance, then drop my undies somewhere. Then I walk back and have to do a second walk to get them. If I have privacy, I’ve dropped my shorts (leaving my undies on barely visible under a hoodie), that’s more motivating to go back and get them of course.

You could drop your bra and leave a jacket unzipped as far as you felt led to, depending on the area. For support, you could also take a photo or vid of what you were doing, I’m sure you would get lots of encouragement.

Just a thought…
This definitely sounds more doable and easier, will begin this considering the weather I can definitely remove undies etc and keep a jacket or something on top

Old 01-12-2022, 04:21 PM   #28
Dare-devil-sub

Default Go girl go!

Looking forward to encouraging your success.

- Dare
Dare-devil-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare-devil-sub for this post:
Old 01-12-2022, 08:00 PM   #29
whore2use

Will be on kik with nothing to do, kik is stuffsuzi

Old 01-13-2022, 05:22 AM   #30
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
How would I do a pussy push up? Like when I go down, how would it go in pussy? Because the angle of the push up would work for deep throating but how do I go up and down on the dildo?
This question needs a better answer: pussy push-ups doesn't require that the dildo penetrates you, but that it slides between your pussy lips. Tantalizing, isn't it?

Quote:
I absolutely love this, however I'm wondering if this includes like natural carbs and sugars as well? Like fruit and so on?

And any sort of touching a cock, correct? Like handjob, blowjob, etc?
I'd suggest a different approach: no carbs or sugar in days where you edge or orgasm (ruined orgasms count), so you can use your sexual drive to help yourself loosing weight (the only exception is swallowing cum, even if it contains sugar you can have plenty of it in edges/orgasms days ).

Who will rule, pussy or gluttony? We will see, anyway the punishment for breaking the rule will be that you'll do your 30 pushups naked and putting tacks on the floor, pointing up towards your tits, and you'll have to go down on them with all your weight (and no matter if you already did your pushups, you'll do 30 more for that day).

Tell me about your dressing style, do you like/own formal dresses and heels? What about makeup and hairstyle?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bimbo, pussy, slut, whore