Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2020, 09:02 AM   #31
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Chance for the 6th April:

Shuffle a deck of poker cards. Put the top 10 cards aside without revealing them. Reveal one card after another from the top of the remaining stack and note the results.
If draw the last card from the remaining cards, shuffle all cards including those 10 cards you put aside at the start. Put the top 10 cards aside without revealing them again. Continue revealing cards as often as you like.
You may stop revealing cards any time, including before you re-shuffle.

Ace of Hearts and you get an orgasm and stop revealing cards.

Ace of Diamons and you may touch and stroke for the orgasm as much as you need without having to spent your banked time for that. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Ace of Spades and you have to put pegs on your nippels for your next orgasm, no matter where it comes from. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Ace of Clubs and you have to put 2 pegs on your ballsack for your next orgasm, no matter where it comes from. Put this Ace out of the game for good. It doesn't get shuffled back in if you emtpy the stack.

Any other Heart and Diamond cards, you get additional seconds for your touch and stroke time bank, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

Any other Spade cards, you have to complete minutes with 2 pegs on your nipples, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

Any other Clubs cards, you have to complete minutes with 2 pegs on your ballsack, the number for number cards, 10 for Kings, Queen and Jacks.

You may work off Space and Club cards time together.

Many thanks to Bdsub for the idea.
Just played this games with the following result:

41 minutes with pegs on my nipples
40 minutes with pegs on my balls
69 second touch time
1 Orgasm

Drew a bit more than half of the deck and the only ace i got was hearts.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to xsamss for this post:
Old 04-06-2020, 02:00 PM   #32
CSasha
Oracle

For the 7th April, I bet xsamss can't find another person who is currently not in denial and who has no current tasks to endure denial time, who goes in no-touch-denial for 1 full day (24 hours no touching the genitals at all) for xsamss to have his orgasm granted for this day. xsamss has time from now on to find such a person until 25 hours after this post.

Just to make it clear, if I win my bet, xsamss gets no orgasm for that day 7th of April, if I am wrong and he finds such a person, he gets his orgasm (as usual free to use whenever he wants).

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 04-06-2020 at 03:30 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:06 PM   #33
Jdoebds

Quote:
For the 7th April, I bet xsamss can't find another person who is currently not in denial and who has no current tasks to endure denial time, who goes in denial for xsamss to have his orgasm granted for this day. xsamss has time from now on to find such a person until 25 hours after this post.

Just to make it clear, if I win my bet, xsamss gets no orgasm for that day 7th of April, if I am wrong and he finds such a person, he gets his orgasm (as usual free to use whenever he wants).
This is confusing to me, can you explain it a bit more?
Limits: friends and family, social suicide, animals, piss and shit, illegal, blood, extreme pain

My blog
Jdoebds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:12 PM   #34
CSasha
Oracle

For the April the 8th orgasm chance, xsamss has to play with strangers 3 games of Mus, online I suppose these days.

If he wins all three matches, he gains a full orgasm however he wants not using up his precious touch and stroke time to get their.

With 2 wins he still gets that full orgasm but has to use his own touch and stroke time to get there.

With only 1 win he gets the loser price of 1 minute additional stroke time but also has to read 100 pages of a novel of his choice, anyway while being naked and sitting or standing, not covering any body parts.

With no wins in three matches, he is clearly a cum dumpster, means he has to insert an ice cube made out of his own cum into his ass and let it melt there completely while being naked and having written "dumb cum dumpster" five times on his body, plus he has to read a complete novel of at least 100 pages, while being naked and sitting or standing, not covering any body parts, and having written "loser" ten times on his body.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 04-07-2020 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:19 PM   #35
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoebds View Post
This is confusing to me, can you explain it a bit more?
Sure. If it's confusing for you, than surely for others too. My bad.

So if another person volunteers to spend 1 day in denial for xsamss, he gets his orgasm. But that person may not already be in denial to count. And also, that person may not have any open obligations to spend time denied, like from tasks, bets, lost games, dares or PM dares.

Clear now?

Many thanks for the question.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #36
Jdoebds

Quote:
Sure. If it's confusing for you, than surely for others too. My bad.

So if another person volunteers to spend 1 day in denial for xsamss, he gets his orgasm. But that person may not already be in denial to count. And also, that person may not have any open obligations to spend time denied, like from tasks, bets, lost games, dares or PM dares.

Clear now?

Many thanks for the question.
Yes that cleared it up, thank you I don’t have any rules disallowing me from cumming right now so I can volunteer to spend 1 day in denial for him.
Limits: friends and family, social suicide, animals, piss and shit, illegal, blood, extreme pain

My blog
Jdoebds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #37
CSasha
Oracle

Good for him. You got to talk to him first of course, so he accepts it. Maybe send him a PM. I guess he is quite lucky with you then.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-06-2020, 03:06 PM   #38
CSasha
Oracle

The 9th of April is the international unicorn day. xsamss gets as many minutes touch and stroke time to get an orgasm as he gets other users posting beautiful or funny unicorn pics on his visitor wall. Only one pic per user counts. Only pics posted during that 24 hours day CEST count, not before or after.

That touch and stroke time is NOT added to his bank, and can only used for getting an orgasm on this same day.

xsamss may ask and beg others to post the unicorn pictures, since I know he doesn't like that.

Also, xsamss has to carefully choose when to go for this orgasm. Early, and he probably has only few minutes (depends on all of you others I guess ), too late and the time may not be sufficient anymore. Midnight closes the chance for the orgasm.

And also, xsamss has to decide if he goes for that orgasm at all. Because if he goes for it and fails to do it in the given minutes via the unicorns, he loses as many touch and stroke time from his bank (and yes, that can go minus ).

No pressure, loser.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 04-06-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:14 PM   #39
CSasha
Oracle

xsamss is forbidden to look at the spoiler below. If he does, his chance for the orgasm is gone.

Since 10th of April is Good Friday, xsamss starts a silent timer, lays down naked on the floor (the floor can be covered with a blanket or carpet if too cold or too hard), spreads his arms, closes his eyes, relaxes and doesn't move. Whenever he opens his eyes or gets up, his choice when, he stops the timer. He doesn't have to stop for only small movements which happen. He is even allowed to move quite a bit to avoid blocked nerves or reactivate blood flow. Any harm is too be avoided.

Only when he opens one or both eyes, peeks, or gets up, he stops the time and looks into the spoiler below. If the timer is more than half of the time in the spoiler or less than double that time, then he wins an orgasm. Otherwise not!

Spoiler:
1 hour 35 minutes, loser

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-06-2020, 03:18 PM   #40
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great tasks, this will be fun to watch
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #41
CSasha
Oracle

No peek at the spoilers, slave, or your chance to orgasm is gone!

Simple game for Saturday, April the 11th. On that day, whenever you are ready, pick a number between 1 and 7. Than look at the according spoiler. Good luck!

Number 1
Spoiler:
No orgasm!

Number 2
Spoiler:
Full orgasm with free touch and stroke time to get there

Number 3
Spoiler:
No orgasm

Number 4
Spoiler:
You have up to 5 minutes to orgasm, and you have to use your own touch and stroke time. Or you don't even try, loser

Number 5
Spoiler:
Full orgasm, use your own stroke time to get there.

Number 6
Spoiler:
No orgasm.

Number 7
Spoiler:
Go into the chat on getDare or on faproulette.co (shared roulette) and ask if you may have an orgasm today. You may beg. You may repeat the question 5 minutes after the last question as often as you like or need. If at least 4 of the first 7 people replying to your question say yes, congratulations, you get that orgasm. If not, you don't, but also no bad things happen. If at least 6 of the first 7 people replying say yes, you don't have to use your touch and stroke time to get the orgasm. Otherwise you have.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 04-06-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:29 PM   #42
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Great tasks, this will be fun to watch
Many thanks. I still take ideas. So many days ahead.

Thinking about something fun in relation to Easter for Easter Sunday, maybe in the add thread collecting slaps to his "eggs" (don't know if that works in English, but in German the translation for "eggs" is a synonym for the balls in the ball sack). It has to involve some chance to get an orgasm, and should incentivise betting on many many added "egg" slaps, possibly some ball massage time in a special keyword, and he has to ask me to double or half it in the end, and the final number of that counts for the bet.
Difficult with the details though.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #43
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Many thanks. I still take ideas. So many days ahead.

Thinking about something fun in relation to Easter for Easter Sunday, maybe in the add thread collecting slaps to his "eggs" (don't know if that works in English, but in German the translation for "eggs" is a synonym for the balls in the ball sack). It has to involve some chance to get an orgasm, and should incentivise betting on many many added "egg" slaps, possibly some ball massage time in a special keyword, and he has to ask me to double or half it in the end, and the final number of that counts for the bet.
Difficult with the details though.

Perhaps this would work well with rolling a dice. In order to win an orgasm he has to roll a single die until hits a certain number x amount of times. example, roll a dice until you roll a 4 three times (Not necessarily in a row). The other numbers add up to the times he has to slap his eggs. If you want to incorporate egg massages you could assign that to a number as well. 1’s = 1 min of ball massaging, 4, count towards an orgasm, other numbers correspond to that number of egg slaps. Of course he could stop early if he does not want an orgasm

Just some rough thoughts
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #44
CSasha
Oracle

Many thanks, Bdsub. Will think about that. Good idea!

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-06-2020, 04:09 PM   #45
CSasha
Oracle

Already worked to inspire me.

For Easter Sunday, April the 12th, it's all about the eggs/balls.

Roll a six-sided dice with numbers 1 to 6 and do the according task (get a physical dice if you can).
Then roll again if you like or until you earned an orgasm.

1: Massage your balls for 1 minutes

2: Cover your ballsack with a liquid food (something you can eat or is a meal ingredients), keep it on for 5 minutes, then clean it. Every time you roll this use a different food (too bad if you run out of different food).

3: Paint your ballsack, all around. Take a pic of your balls and leave it on for 5 minutes. Every time you roll this, take different colors. If you run out of unused colors, you can mix colors or paint visible picture on your ballsack. Pictures may only be seen from the front (in the pic).

4: Put 4 pegs onto your ballsack and leave them on for 4 minutes

5: When you roll this at least 5 times, you may have an orgasm with 5 pegs on your ball sack using your own touch and stroke time. When you roll this at least 25 times, you may have an orgasm (without pegs) using your own touch and stroke time. When you roll this 50 times or more, you may have an orgasm using any time to touch and stroke to get there (without break), not using up your own touch and stroke time.

6: 6 ball slaps. And 6 more ball slaps for every time you already rolled this.

Good luck and have fun!

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
april, chance, denial, orgasm, xsamss