Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2020, 07:11 AM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Nuclear xsamss orgasm chances for April

Hello everyone,

Meet my slave xsamss. He hates denial, like humiliation, and love bets and games. Maybe you know him from PM dares he has to send each week. If not, PM dare him and get to know him if you like.

While he blogged about his last orgasm, for today he got a task to earn a full orgasm without conditions. You can read yourself what kind of orgasms he likes most here.

Now this thread, Orgasm chance for March[/I], inspired me to ask you for this:

Can you help me to give xsamss a daily chance for an orgasm in April? I am counting on your creativity and empathy.

Please propose a game or bet to give xsamss a chance to orgasm for a stated date. I'll make a call for every day what it will be. You may state a certain date your proposal goes for. xsamss may give feedback what he thinks and how he feels about the proposals, offer himself, offer any changes or modifications.

You can make it a simple yes and no chance. Or a chance with different options how to orgasm, all within his limits, of course. Or you may propose a game with 2 (orgams or no orgams) or more options. You may even volunteer to participate on such games.

Anything related to spread of disease or unconsensual suffering of any feeling beings is a no-go.
Keep it fun, please.

I'll also take care that there is a real chance, for getting an orgasm as well as for not getting an orgasm that day. Keep it real, please.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 03-31-2020 at 10:28 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

I'll drop in my own suggestions, so you can give feedback, suggest change, or be inspired and post your own ideas and proposals.

Since April, the 1st is so close, I though how about one of you challenges xsamss for a duel of Battelships or simple roll d6s and see who first reaches a total of 7. One thing though, since I know some people like to lose for getting a dare: if xsamss wins, he gets an orgasm. If you win (who volunteers), and not if you lose, you play another match, but this time, if xsamss loses, he loses nothing. But if you lose that second match, you get a dare from him, give him a faceless pic via kik of yourself, be denied one day, or whatever stakes we agree on.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 03-31-2020 at 07:17 AM.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:42 AM   #3
CSasha
Oracle

Another idea: xsamss has to post a bet into this add thread, how many more posts there will be 12 hours after his post at least, not counting his own posts. If he is right, he may have his orgasm, but he may only touch himself for as many as 5 times as many seconds as he bet there will be posts.

What do you think?

My pronouns are it/its

Old 03-31-2020, 07:50 AM   #4
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Does he have to guess exact? or maybe to make it Slightly easier he can roll one dice and has to be within the number he rolled???

Should your posts in that thread count being you could deliberately affect the outcome?

I’ll try and think of a couple ideas for other days.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:53 AM   #5
CSasha
Oracle

No, he just have to guess the least amount. I think that gives him a fair chance.
You are right, my counts shouldn't count, too. It's good enough him and I enable others to post by posting ourselves. Many thanks for that perspective.

Looking forward to your ideas.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 03-31-2020, 08:00 AM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

That seems fair then. Good luck xsamss
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-31-2020, 10:39 AM   #7
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Im really exited to have a chance to orgasm each day but also the idea to lose some days in a row makes me a bit scared.

Anyway thanks miss for the chance you gave me.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xsamss for this post:
Old 03-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #8
Bdsub
Dare Freak

This is copied from the other thread so it is not my idea but would work well I think.

Blackjack variation - you need to get between 36 and 42 points.
Get a deck of cards shuffle it and pick a card. Cards are treated just like in blackjack, but you can stop drawing cards any time you want.

If you got in the range of 36-42 - congratulations, you can cum
If you didn't reach 36, you get to do one edge per each missing point (so 34 will give you 2 edges)
Finally if you bust (go over the 42 points) you don't get to cum and you have to ruin your next orgasm you are allowed to have

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 04-01-2020, 02:11 AM   #9
CSasha
Oracle

For today, April the 1st, xsamss has the chance to play Battleship of you rolls a total of 7 first. Any volunteers to play against him on kik?
If he wins the first match, then he wins an orgasm for today.
If he loses the first match, then no orgasm, and he will play a second match. If he wins that one, his opponent loses what was on the stakes (agreed on before both matches).

For the 2nd, xsamss bet that I complete my last promise in the add thread today.

So many more days to go and to decide.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-01-2020, 02:52 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
This is copied from the other thread so it is not my idea but would work well I think.

Blackjack variation - you need to get between 36 and 42 points.
Get a deck of cards shuffle it and pick a card. Cards are treated just like in blackjack, but you can stop drawing cards any time you want.

If you got in the range of 36-42 - congratulations, you can cum
If you didn't reach 36, you get to do one edge per each missing point (so 34 will give you 2 edges)
Finally if you bust (go over the 42 points) you don't get to cum and you have to ruin your next orgasm you are allowed to have
Many thanks for the inspiration. I change it in some points though:

On the 3rd of April, xsamss plays Black Jack by revealing the top card of a Poker deck until he decides to stop. Number cards count as the number they show. Aces count as 1 or 11, players choice. Kings, Queens and Jacks count as 10. If more than half of the cards revealed are black, then the total is increased by 1. If more than half of the cards revealed are red, then the total is decreased by 1. If xsamss reaches a total of 36 or 42 or anything between those 2, he wins an orgasm. Otherwise he is denied. In addition, if he scores less than 36 points, he has to keep 6 pegs on his ballsack for the diference between 36 and his total in minutes. If he scores more than 42, he has to slap his ballsack as often as the difference between his total and 42.

Also, just putting in here, xsamss can save up orgasms he earned and use them on any later day. But he can only earn one orgasm per day, and not use orgasms in advance. If he earns an orgasm for day, he has to wait at least to that day to execute that orgasm.

I am still looking for games with multiple outcomes, like orgasms under condition if its not a perfect win.

I am also looking for a catch22.

Also, what do you think about a prisoners dilemma for xsamss? Would you participate?

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-01-2020, 03:20 AM   #11
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Some thoughts for another card game. He can draw as many cards as he wants but each card has a task or or points toward an orgasm.

Let’s say hearts gives points towards an orgasm. Points are varied by the card for instance king of hearts has more points than a 2 of hearts. He has to have X amount of points for an orgasm. You can even have a Point scale for less than ideal orgasm to completely free orgasm.

Cards other than hearts require a task such as edging, anal, spanking. Whatever works with his likes or dislikes again on a scale depending on the value of the card.

This would make him decide how much he wants to do for the type of orgasm he wants

PM Dares

Toys
Old 04-01-2020, 04:00 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Very cool idea. I love it!

My pronouns are it/its

Old 04-01-2020, 04:26 AM   #13
Bdsub
Dare Freak

The evil side of me says to keep that for later in the month when he is willing to do a lot for an orgasm

PM Dares

Toys
Old 04-01-2020, 10:07 AM   #14
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

On the 3rd of April, xsamss plays Black Jack by revealing the top card of a Poker deck until he decides to stop. Number cards count as the number they show. Aces count as 1 or 11, players choice. Kings, Queens and Jacks count as 10. If more than half of the cards revealed are black, then the total is increased by 1. If more than half of the cards revealed are red, then the total is decreased by 1. If xsamss reaches a total of 36 or 42 or anything between those 2, he wins an orgasm. Otherwise he is denied. In addition, if he scores less than 36 points, he has to keep 6 pegs on his ballsack for the diference between 36 and his total in minutes. If he scores more than 42, he has to slap his ballsack as often as the difference between his total and 42.
Now im free so if anyone wants to play against me please contact, if i dont find someone soon ill try contacting others.

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

Old 04-01-2020, 10:52 AM   #15
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Just realized i post it wrong last time

For today, April the 1st, xsamss has the chance to play Battleship of you rolls a total of 7 first. Any volunteers to play against him on kik?
If he wins the first match, then he wins an orgasm for today.
If he loses the first match, then no orgasm, and he will play a second match. If he wins that one, his opponent loses what was on the stakes (agreed on before both matches).

If anyone wants im free.

2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1

Pm/Kik dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags