Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-25-2017, 12:34 AM   #1
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Default Punishment Enemas

What are some of the most diabolical SAFE enemas that you would administer to a sub after they disobey someway or when you just want to be mean?

For those that are subs, what's the worst enema recipe you've been given and how did it feel?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:46 AM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I'll start off with one of my favorites and simplest.

Soapy Buns
For this enema all you need is water and baby shampoo (this is not harmful to the rectum [look for Johnson and Johnson brand]). I'd say for every quart of water you have, add 2 generous squirts of baby shampoo.

This one just cramps me up so bad, but it also makes my butthole quiver. I love it so much. The shampoo also alleviates a bit of the smell.

---

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
The following user says Thank You to PlagueBringer for this post:
Old 12-25-2017, 02:35 AM   #3
Anything_Once

Cayenne Pepper Enema

1/4 to 4 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 to 3 qts. of Warm Water

This one gives a burning sensation that lingers for a short while and is uncomfortable when expelling as your butt hole become more sensitive.

If the sub is repentant enough during the administration or expulsion of the enema you can give an enema containing milk to help ease the burn.

Equipment
dildos (medium, long), buttplugs (medium and inflatable), nipple clamps, leather ankle / wrist cuffs, flogger, paddle, rope, blindfold, ear plugs, chains, locks, anal hook, enema kit, dog ears / tail and pet play stuff (toys, dish, paws).
Anything_Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:49 AM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anything_Once View Post
Cayenne Pepper Enema

1/4 to 4 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 to 3 qts. of Warm Water

This one gives a burning sensation that lingers for a short while and is uncomfortable when expelling as your butt hole become more sensitive.

If the sub is repentant enough during the administration or expulsion of the enema you can give an enema containing milk to help ease the burn.
I've heard about this one! I've always been too scared to try it though.

---

---
Old 12-25-2017, 04:14 AM   #5
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

This thread sounds like it's going to be lots of fun! I'll stick around and let you know how they go if I try any of them - which I very much intend to do anyway.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:26 AM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
This thread sounds like it's going to be lots of fun! I'll stick around and let you know how they go if I try any of them - which I very much intend to do anyway.
I look forward to hearing how they go!

---

---
Old 12-25-2017, 05:58 AM   #7
Dravot
getDare Devil

I won't go into the worst punishment enema I've given but I will give two modifiers I often use in a punishment.

One is cayenne and ginger powder in ice water. The I've water hides the burn at first then triggers cramps, as the cramps till through they give a pulse of pain to the mix. Cayenne does burn and the ginger adds another layer that subsides more between cramps. I prefer to follow up with a thinned out yogurt enema if they are food afterwards it help restores the bacteria.

The other is to fill the tube with oil especially a nice thick olive oil and hang the bag high and full and take it as fast and deep as possible it forces the oil way in there. No major side effect during but the sub better not have plans for the rest of the day that don't involve diapers or a toilet.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 12-25-2017, 07:44 AM   #8
Anything_Once

Milk and Honey

1 1/2 quarts of warm water
16 oz. of warm milk
8 oz. of honey

This one causes gas to build up and cramp the longer you hold it. This one can leave the sub quite gassy which would be an additional punishment if they have to go out in public after expelling.

Another one with a similar effect is the "Volcano"

Give a 1 quart enema with a few table spoons of baking soda, have them hold it, rinse out the bag and given another 1qt enema with 8oz lemon juice or vinegar. This will also cause gas build up, cramps and excessive gas for a time afterwards.

I would not recommend using any form of plug to retain these enemas by force due to the pressure build up by the gas.

Equipment
dildos (medium, long), buttplugs (medium and inflatable), nipple clamps, leather ankle / wrist cuffs, flogger, paddle, rope, blindfold, ear plugs, chains, locks, anal hook, enema kit, dog ears / tail and pet play stuff (toys, dish, paws).
Anything_Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:06 AM   #9
NoLimitz

One punishment enema I did the other day is a Baking soda and vinegar enema! I did 1L of water and 60ml of baking soda. I've done a lot of punishment enemas but this is up there with the worst for me.

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #10
sloomd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
One punishment enema I did the other day is a Baking soda and vinegar enema! I did 1L of water and 60ml of baking soda. I've done a lot of punishment enemas but this is up there with the worst for me.
Please don't do this, vinegar and baking soda give a reaction and create carbonic acid. Not good for you

Limits:, blood, family, animals, electricity, public stuff including face, outdoors, anything that breaks a law, woman, cross dressing, shaving
sloomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:17 PM   #11
NoLimitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloomd View Post
Please don't do this, vinegar and baking soda give a reaction and create carbonic acid. Not good for you
Carbonic acid is what makes your fizzy drink "fizz". If it's safe to be drank, why would it not be safe in an enema?

A paragraph I found online about blood reacting to carbonic acid..

"Your red blood cells can dissociate a hydrogen atom from carbonic acid and turn it into bicarbonate, which readily dissolves in blood plasma and acts to buffer your blood, according to “Medical Biochemistry: Human Metabolism in Health and Disease.” In smaller quantities like these, carbonic acid is likely harmless. The erosion and decay of teeth caused by high consumption of soda pop are related primarily to sugar content and perhaps phosphoric acid."

Last edited by NoLimitz; 12-25-2017 at 03:24 PM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoLimitz for this post:
Old 12-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #12
Sacodear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
Carbonic acid is what makes your fizzy drink "fizz". If it's safe to be drank, why would it not be safe in an enema?
Yeah. The only danger is put a butt plug over there. But carbonic acid is instable, so it is, for pratical meaning, water an CO2, that means: lot of aches, farts and liquid. Just don't abuse on the frequency

kik: s4c0d34r, feel free to chat, I'll answer if I can

Spoiler:
I love being tortured, don't hesitate on being harsh

Spoiler:
I only have household items!
Sacodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:08 AM   #13
rumamed

I often use beer for the enema
rumamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:30 AM   #14
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumamed View Post
I often use beer for the enema
This actually sounds like a dangerous idea since that means the alcohol will be absorbed really quickly by your organism. Of course it depends on how strong the beer is and how much you use, but as a general rule of thumb, alcohol in an enema is a no go.

Now, if you wanted to use non-alcoholic beer, that's an entirely different matter...

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #15
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

How does everyone feel about making a collaborative Google Doc Recipe Book?

---

---
The following user says Thank You to PlagueBringer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, enema punishment, punishment enema, punishment ideas