Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-30-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
_munchkin_

Female 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in (see post) (do not have webcam)

18/female/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in (see post) (do not have webcam)

Hello, I'm a little girl that likes getting told what to do
I'm new to this site and feeling a bit naughty I want to get extra needy and horny for my Daddy and I don't quite know how to.. I really want to try orgasm denial and edging but I'm bad at it and need some (hard) tasks to follow for about 3 days that don't really include an orgasm.. Are there any DaddyDoms (or Doms in general) to help me out a bit? Try to be as creative as possible
(I don't live alone)

LIKES: orgasm denial&edging, ddlg, outdoors/semi-public, toys, guided masturbation, forced orgasms, cute and naughty dress code, being tied up, hair pulling, choking
SOFT LIMITS (willing to try): anal play, deep troathing, slight exhibition anywhere, writing words on my body
HARD LIMIT/DISLIKES: anything piss/poop/spit/feet related, nipple pain, involving strangers/other people

Please state some punishments I must ask my Daddy to do in case I fail a task, so I have more motivation to follow those tasks and obey as much as I can!

**Note: I will not send any kinds of pictures so please respect my wish to stay anon.**
Old 10-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #2
Shoyu

Smile

I sent you a pm, lets see what we can work on.

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Old 10-31-2016, 03:01 AM   #3
SlaveMaster002

Default Skype or Email

Let's see if your worth my time to train. Contact me and we'll chat

Email: [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ddlg, edging task, orgasm denial request, outdoor dares