Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Athanael
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shannel - Beauty Prefect

Even though Kyle never liked the idea of changing school, he found himself obliged to do so as his parents changed town. He wasn't yet of age and had to follow them, and whilst he was a bit upset at the idea of moving, he was also looking forward to breathing some newer fresher air. He was on his last year of high school, the most important one, and he had the burning desire to join a prestigious university, and in order to do so, he would have had to finish the school year with the highest marks and hence the reason why he was really motivated to study. He obviously was also looking forward to having fun in the process, but just for this year, school would have had priority as that could have decided his future and possibly his life.

His parents had told him that the school he was going to was perhaps the best in town with a good focus on studying and that he would have found people who'd be all willing to do their best in regards to learning and getting ready for university on the following year. Much to his relief, Kyle also found out, after his first weeks at school, that not only were his new classmates interested in studies, but they were also fun and laid back people. He was surprised when he got to know that the school had implemented prefects, one for each year, given the fact that it really looked like nobody in school was going to look for trouble, but that still didn't bother him that much and he rather saw that as a source of control from the school's part to guarantee peace and security amongst the students. The prefect in his year was a beautiful blond girl called Shannel: Kyle thought she was really beautiful, and loved her light blue eyes and angel-like smile, and thought that nobody could have suited the prefect role better than her, as she seemed to be really focused on studying and seemed to be very concerned about the class atmosphere, in spite of her shyness.

It was Friday afternoon when the school bell rang, and Kyle got out of the gym (which was at the opposite part of the school) as the PE class was over, and headed back to the dressing room to grab his clothes and change, along with the rest of his male schoolmates. He was already thinking about Monday's Maths test, which was going to be really important: it would be Kyle's first test in the new school, and he was determined to do well. Though lost in thoughts, it didn't take him long to realize that his t-shirt had disappeared, and as he kept on desperately looking for it inside the dressing room, the rest of the class had already left when Kyle decided to give up and get back home.

Much to his surprise, he found out that someone was waiting for him just outside the dressing room.

It was Shannel, and as soon as Kyle greeted her, she quickly and welcomingly exhanged his greeting, and asked him for a favour - "Hey, can you please keep me company as I get back to the classroom? There's stuff I need to do in there?" - "Sure"- Kyle replied, as they began walking all the way back to the classroom and spent some time talking. Kyle told her about his ambitions to join a prestigious university and his absolute need of good/almost perfect marks, and how he was going to study during the weekend in order to achieve good results in the upcoming Monday test. Shan nodded friendly and wished him good luck, as they finally approached the classroom.

-"So, what is it that you have to do?"- he said as Shannel was opening her bag - "You know, I think you'll have some trouble studying this weekend, so don't count on going out and having fun" - she said with a mischievious grin on her face. - "Well, it's not an easy subject, but I think I'll be alright" - he said as Shan stopped to look at him with a big smile on her face - "Oh, I don't really think so" - as she took out a paper sheet from her notebook.

Kyle couldn't believe it as he started to make out what was written on it: Punishment report, along with reasons for the punishment, and some empty lines that were destined to be filled by the description of the chosen punishment. -"Wait, is this a prank?" Kyle said as Shan started to write "harassing the prefect" as a reason for the punishment -"You can call it like that if you wish, however, you are the victim" - and started laughing. Shannel didn't longer seem anymore to be the shy and angel-like girl that he had thought she was at first, as Kyle started to feel more and more powerless. -"I'm going to have you write lines this weekend, you know" she said whilst now laughing even more than she was before -"But I didn't even do anything" Kyle added as Shan stopped laughing to take a breath and say - "well, it still looks like you're getting punished" - she then proceeded to write a line that looked quite long and added -"1500 times, due Monday morning"- and burst out laughing again.

-"But ... it's going to take ages!"- Kyle complained -"Well, that's not my problem, I'll be actually having a lot of fun thinking of you during the weekend"- she laughed, as Kyle's complaints grew even stronger -"Look, I've got to study for the test this weekend, and I'm not going to write these lines"- said he trying to sound convinced of what he was saying. At the same time, Shan gave him the punishment paper, and put her notebook back in her bag -"Well, you know how things work here, if you don't complete punishments, you'll be getting a bad mark for that, now... didn't you say you wanted to join that university and you needed perfect marks for that?"- she said with a grin on her face, as she started to head out -"Oh, by the way, weren't you looking for your t-shirt? I happened to see one in the girl's dressing room, have fun getting all the way back there" and burst out laughing as she left.

Kyle was speechless, and couldn't believe it. He would have now had to write one thousand lines during the weekend, and something told him that this was going to take up a ridicolous amount of time, and he sighed as he realized that he'd have had to do them as well as preparing for the test, and that would have meant he'd have had no free time at all during the weekend. He headed back to the gym and, after a long walk, he finally reached the female dressing room, and as he got inside he started to look for his t-shirt.

After more or less 5 minutes, he realized that he wasn't able to find it, and he started to get irritated as he realized that he had been tricked and decided to get back home when, as he was leaving the female dressing room, he noticed a paper in the paper bin, with some words written on it. He grabbed it with his hand, and started reading it - "You have been tricked, your t-shirt is in the classroom. PS: have fun writing haha"

He was astonished, speechless, as he realized that he had been tricked this easily and felt like he wanted to get revenge on her.-"I'll get my revenge, you'll see!"- and he walked out of the female dressing room, as he realized that there were people outside giving him weird looks because of where he was coming from. Kyle didn't mind though, given he was too focused on what had just happened, and was so lost in his thoughts that before he even knew it he had already reached the classroom. As he expected, his t-shirt was in the wastepaper basket and grabbed it with some relief, given he had been looking for it for a while. However, as soon as he realized that not only was his t-shirt soaked, but also covered in what seemed to be like sand, he couldn't help but whisper -"bitch".
Athanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Shouldn't you have asked permission before posting this? Hahahaha.

Seriously though, I like it; so finish the next part already
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk