Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #16
vafancoulo13

The Dare Game
Part One
Chapter Five

“I’m doing great,” he said, and he was. He liked his new family, they were all very nice. So far today he had gone swimming and played videogames, his dream day. To top things off, his new sisters were very attractive, not shy about their bodies, and seemingly very horny.

As the parents were leaving, just stepping out the door, Henry saw Mr. Brooks reach down and grab Mrs. Brooks ass over her dress. Mrs. Brooks giggled and slap his hand away, but then turned around and kissed him. He remembered what Laurie had said, about them being very sexually active. He could certainly believe it.

As they left, Laurie announced that this would be the last game, and Ash chose Mario Kart. Henry had momentarily forgotten how many games the others had lost, but he knew that he had lost two already. Since he only had on shorts, boxers, and a shirt, he knew that if he lost this one and had to take off three articles of clothing that he would end up being completely naked. The race started. Henry was Yoshi, and he cruised around the path to finish the first lap in fifth place out of eight, and more importantly he was ahead of Kirsten. After the second lap he had moved up to forth out of eight, and now Kirsten and Ash were behind him. Then disaster struck. He got hit by a red shell, he crashed into a bridge and got stuck, and before he knew what happened the race was over and he had finished in seventh place, and in last of all the human racers.

The girls laughed at his stunned expression, as Laurie reached down and turned off the X-Box. “Alright, you all lost three games,” she said, “Now each of you take off three pieces of clothing, and socks don’t count. Kirsten you first, then Ash. I want Henry to go last.”

Kirsten began to strip. She pulled off her top to reveal a light blue bra. Next to go were her shorts, and she pulled those off to reveal matching light blue panties. Now she had to choose between removing her bra or her panties. She chose to take off her bra, and her breasts were revealed to everyone. They were round and perky, and very firm. They were large but seemed perfectly proportioned to her body. Even more interestingly, noted Henry, was that she did not appear to have any tan lines.

Ash stripped next. She started with her shorts, taking them off to reveal black-laced panties. Next to go was her shirt, and her large breasts were shown, covered and supported by a white bra. Like Kirsten, she chose to remove her bra, and her breasts too hung loose. They were maybe even larger than Kirsten’s, but they were not as firm and sagged a bit. Since Ash was small than Kirsten, her breasts seemed to be larger with respect to proportion, and Henry had no doubts that in a few years Ash might be a D-Cup.

Now it was his turn. He started with his shirt, peeling it off to reveal his hard abs and lean frame. Now his shorts were off, showing off his muscular legs and his boxers. There was already a tent in his boxers, and he realized that an unintended (or perhaps intended?) consequence of Laurie having him strip last was that now he had seen the two girls strip and he was semi hard. Slowly, he took down his boxers. His dick popped up, springing. It was indeed semi hard, and had extended to about five inches long. All the girls eyes were on his dick, and they were all smiling.

When he cleared his throat they all looked up, looking a little sheepish that they were caught staring. “Ok,” said Laurie, “up to the game room upstairs.”
As they made their way upstairs, Henry furtively trying to check out Kirsten and Ash, Laurie ran and grabbed the telephone. When she arrived, she was on the phone with the local pizza company, ordering two large pizzas, one cheese and one pepperoni. After she had completed the order, and informed everyone else that they would be eating in around thirty minutes. She also told them that if the delivery person was a girl, Henry would have to go to the door, as he was to collect the pizza. If it was a boy, then Ash and Kirsten would flip a coin to see who would have to go answer the door.

Now, however, it was time for Twister. For those who don’t know, Twister is a game where people spin a spinner and it tells them on what color dot they have to put either their right hand, left hand, right foot, or left foot. If you haven’t played, then you clearly didn’t have a childhood. So anyways, Laurie made the three naked ones play while she just sat off and laughed.

The game started off easy enough, but soon it got tough. The first hard position for Henry was when he had his crotch right in Kirsten’s face. It wasn’t hard for him, but it made him hard, if you know what I mean. And by that, I mean it made his dick hard having a girl’s face so close to his crotch. He also got up close and person with the girls, once having his face perilously close to Kirsten’s breasts, and twice to Ash’s. The most awkward, or exciting, position, however, came when Henry had to literally be on top of Kirsten. They were lined up perfectly, so his now hard cock was right above her perfect ass. He also wasn’t big enough to hold himself above her without toughing her, so his dick actually ended up being pressed into the back off her panties at one point. Laurie grinned, but Henry and Kirsten just pretended not to notice and luckily Kirsten switched positions the next role.

Soon the pizza was here. The car pulled up, and Henry looked out and to his horror saw a girl approaching the house. He groaned, while the girls cheered. The girls followed him downstairs and hid in the room over while he went to answer the door. Looking through the glass frame, he saw that the girl was about Kirsten’s age. She had short blonde hair, and a pretty face. He couldn’t really make out the shape of her body through the glass.

Luckily by this point his dick had softened considerably, so when he opened the door he was flaccid like normal. He wouldn’t stay that way for long though. The girl’s eyes widened at the sight of him, and her eyes immediately went to his dick. As he handed her the twenty-dollar bill, telling her to keep the change, he felt some blood rushing back into his dick. He took the box from her, and, smiling slightly at the bewildered expression on her face, shut the door.

Behind him the girls were cracking up. As the door shut, they came staggering out into the hallway, laughing hard. Henry could only smile, shake his head, and bring the pizza into the kitchen. Laurie got drinks, cold beers from the fridge. Henry had only had a few beers before, and he knew he shouldn’t drink because of his age, but he drank it regardless, as did the girls. They told him their parents were pretty lax with beer too, as long as they didn’t get wasted. True to their word, they only had one beer each. As they sat around talking and eating (Henry had five slices!) it was almost easy to forget that they were naked. But then he would feel his slight hard on bobbing below the table and be reminded of the fact. Even still, it wasn’t bad. Henry certainly wasn’t complaining. Two semi naked girls and pizza, what could be better?
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #17
End-For-Life

Great story, please add more soon, possibly tonight?(:

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #18
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #19
DafuqAmIDoing

Amazing. Can't wait for next part.
DafuqAmIDoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
studley21

Really good story so far, please keep updating regularly

Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, cbt

limits: Pee, poop, illegal,public,Large Anal, Messy, bondage, dares longer then a week

I need PM Dares within my likes/limits, PM me your ideas and I will do the dare for you first
studley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:07 AM   #21
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing. You are a great writer. I can only find a couple issues. One is the game system, but that's not too important. The other is spelling.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #22
deltavoyager

This story is so good! Please continue, it's starting to get juicy

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #23
End-For-Life

This is a great story! Please get the next part up soon!!!

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #24
Paradigm

I seriously hope this hasn't died.. Seriously. I might have to hunt you down and make you write more.... So do it.. I need more of the story...
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #25
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Please update i love this story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #26
Ashy-J

Can't believe this has died. It was brilliant.

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk