Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #16
conman

After the sleeping bag incident me and Sam were very embarrassed, Jack and Dave at least allowed us to put on pyjamas to have breakfast in so thy didn't have to explain to The parents why we were naked. They told us that we would be soon doing our final double dare.

They gave me and Sam some clothes specifically to were, briefs, jeans and a T-shirt. All of them slightly too small. They then told us the dare.

30. The thirtieth dare was for me and Sam to fully swap clothes four times. It had to be done in a specific way. The lead had to take all their clothes off starting with the shirt, then the other person would start taking their clothes of the same but the lead could put them on Asa the other was taking them off, one the second one was naked they could start putting the other clothes on. They said we would both lead twice and we would chose between us who would do it where. We had a couple practice runs before we left which probably worked in our favour. The first place we had to do it was on the street outside the house, Sam lead first. Annoyingly we would have to take our shoes off every time and we weren't meant to swap them, also the second person couldn't even start taking their shoes off until the lead's underwear hit the pile. Doing it in the street was fine, no one walked past so it could have been worse. It took is 25 seconds to complete the change. The next lave we had to do it was in the shop and it was my turn to lead this time. We walked in, chose what we hoped was the quietest corner and began. An old couple saw us but didn't pay much attention. With half of them done our friends decided it was time to spice it up. We headed to our little forest den and they delivered the news. Firstly they told us that upper body stud had to be last off and first on, secondly that we would now be wearing jumpers and thirdly that we would be wearing nappys underneath our pants. The place was in the park, there were a few people milling around. It was Sams turn to lead and he got straight into it. Very quickly we were getting odd looks and by the time Sam was taking off his nappy everyone was watching us. We carried on ignoring their stares as I stripped. It was at this point we both realised the lead couldn't start getting dressed until the second had finished. So for a brief time we were both standing thee with our little willies in the wind. We both quickly got dressed and returned to our friends. The last one was to get swapped at the bus stop the the main road. There was going to be loads of cars going past and god helped us if the only bus that stopped at that stop came. We get to the bus stop, I took a look to see if a bus is coming, saw it was clear and began to undress. I knew people going past would be looking at me but I just got on with it. I was naked and Sam was done to his underwear when my fitness started laughing and pointing behind me. I turned and saw a bus coming. It was going to be stopping here and I don't know how they wee going to react to is being naked. It pulled up just as Sam was beginning to take his jumper off. Sam was using his jumper to try and cover himself up and all I could do was use my hands. The bus driver opens the doors and shouted to us if we were getting on, I shouted back no thanks, he said didn't think so and laughed as he drive away. It pulled away about two inches before it had to stop in traffic. I shouted at Sam to get him to continue so I didn't have to clutch my crotch to shield my willy from the view of all the people now watching is one the bus. Soon enough Sam was completely naked and we began to get dressed. I am certain people saw my willy as I went to pick up the shirt. Nit long before we were fully dressed the bus pulled away properly.

We walked home and Jack and Dave announced that we were ready for the next dare already. I hadn't been counting the dates so I had no idea where we were at , so I just went along with it. I also missed 19 earlier all the numbers past that point just imagine them the same just -1.
conman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk