Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
conman

Default Assortment of stories.

The first story starts with a game of basket ball at a friends house, all 4 of us were 9 at the time. Now, I am not the best at basket ball and I was getting my ass kicked, that was when my friends decided to exploit this.

It was me against each one of them individually, the first to 3 points won and the loser had to do a dare. I was not confident but stubborn, I was not going to back down. I was 7 dares down when they gave me a choice, stop, continue like this or I have to strip to my underwear but each win I get each of the three of them have to do 3 dares.

It sounded like a fair deal but 4 more loses later I was getting a little annoyed, I was given another choice, stop and do my dares or wipe the current dares but I play each one of them once, each loss of mine meant 10 dares, each loss of theirs meant 5 for each of them. In my infinite wisdom I thought this was a good idea. And so (still in my briefs) I lose all 3 games.

And so the story begins...
conman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to conman for this post:
Old 07-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
conman

I had to ask around with the friends to get all of these but I got them.

Dares 1 -10

1. The first one was a light one, I had to spend the next hour in my underwear. I could do this easily, we ended up going inside and spending the next hour and a half watching TV. A little bit embarrassing being the only one in their underwear, but meh.

2. The second was to run to the front gate and back to the house in my underwear, again a simple small one, but they start getting bigger.

3. The third was to withstand a triple wedgie, painful as hell but it was bearable. They did almost rip my underwear though.

4. The fourth was to pull a moon out of the front window. This one was a little pathetic, they seemed to be just wasting dares.

5. The fifth was to pee in the corner in the back garden. This one started to make the dares pick up. This one was again a little embarrassing, but at least they couldn't see anything.

6. The sixth was to flash my 3 friends. I had to face them and pull the front of my underwear down for a second to show my little friend. I had never been naked in front of my friends before so I was slightly objective to doing it, I started to question the dare but I quickly stopped when they told me I would rather do the dare than do the punishment they had planned. (I found out later that it was some pathetic punishment that wasn't as bad as some of the later dares.)

Now at this point we had run out of time and we would be going our separate ways, so i got dressed and we watched TV until our individual parents came to pick us up.

The next part of the story takes part at a sleepover we had a couple of weeks later. The dares had been forgotten but to disappointment they were remembered because of a conversation about my little willy. Sigh...

7. The seventh dare was to strip down to my underwear again. At this point though we were outside at a nearby park. It had sort of a mini forest and we had a area in this we usually went, it wasn't to much in the open but it wasn't exactly hidden either. This was a bit more embarrassing than the previous games because we were now in public not in a back garden, and so once again I was in my briefs.

8. The eighth was to go to the path nearby (in my underwear) and sit on the side of the path for 5 minuets on my own. A couple of people walked past and gave me funny looks but overall it wasn't to bad.

9. The ninth was to stand behind a tree that fully covered me, take of my underwear and throw them to my friends. This one surprised me a little, i wasn't expecting something like this. But I did it and stood there naked behind the tree, with my back to a sort of clearing in the trees that you could see the path through (my tree choosing abilities were seconded to none.)

10. The tenth was to walk back to the house in nothing but my shirt. This one again surprised and worried me a little because it was a good couple of minuets walk back to the house but luckily my shirt could be stretched just about to cover myself up.

So I arrive back at the house, I get my clothes returned for me before we head inside and we headed to my friends room to continue the game.

I will post some more soon.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with these dares, keep going! what happened next?

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
conman

Medal Bronze 1

Sorry about the long delay I have been very busy.

So the story left off with us returning to the friends house, we decided to wait until his parents went off to some meeting thing before we continued our game.

11. The eleventh dare was to put on one of those dry nights nappy things (that my friend swore were from years ago and his parents were keeping them for some reason). I was allowed to go change in a bathroom but I had to come out just wearing the thing. This dare was embarrassing but not as embarrassing as the dare that I knew was coming next.

12. The twevlth dare was to pee in the nappy. I downed a glass of water, waited then let the flood gates open. I then had to take it off (I was given a tea towel to cover myself up with) so my friends could confirm I had peed in it.

At this point I had not know that my friends had hidden my clothes. So I went upstairs, clutching my tea towel, to find my clothes had gone. They were all having a laugh at this until they heard their parents pulling into the drive. We were upstairs, the parents coming through the front door and my clothes "hidden" on the sofa downstairs which I had neglected to look at as I made my way upstairs. We weren't sure how his parents would react to our antics, so we came up with a great plan, we would all get in our pyjamas and say we were getting into them early for sone reason. I don't remember how we explained why my clothes were downstairs but we got away with it.

13. The thirteenth dare was to sleep naked. This bomb shell was dropped on me just before we went to bed. I was going to be beaten at this stage so I went under my sleeping bag (which I had unzipped and was using a cover) and took of my pyjamas.

It was quite late and we were all pretty tired so we all fell asleep quickly. I was awoken in the morning by my friends pushing me on the shoulder and laughing.i sat up, rubbed my eye, glanced up at my friends laughing faces , the across the room to we're my sleeping bag was crumpled up in the corner. I was puzzled for a second, then I glanced down to my naked body, with my willy completely on show. I panicked and covered myself up, grabbed my nearby pyjamas and slipped them on, trying to do it carefully o not show myself, even though it was pointless as my friends had already seen me in all my small glory.

14. The fourteenth dare was to do a little kid pee (this was the name we had given to a particular way of peeing that most little kids, including ourselves, did usually up to year 3 at the latest where when you peed you would pull your trousers and underwear down to our ankles and pee like that) in the garden outside. We all walked downstairs and through the kitchen where the parents were told them we were going to chill outside for a min and headed out. I chose a nice corner, dropped my pyjamas (I wasn't wearing a shirt at this point) and began to pee. Thankfully this was uneventful and I finished up with no interruptions.

As we were outside I managed to get my own back on one of my friends, I kegged him and he wasn't wearing any underwear. We then headed in for breakfast. The rest of the day was uneventful buy little did I know they were planning...
Old 07-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
conman

I will post more soon.

Last edited by conman; 07-14-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Need more time.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #6
conman

The next set of dares took place the next week at school. The day before my friends had already told me that I was going to be doing three dares at school, what and when. The first was to be during break, the second during P.E. and the third during lunch.

15. The fifth-teenth dare was to do a little kid pee at the urinals during break. Now the toilets were random to how busy they were and it varied completely, luckily today they seemed to be quite quiet. I started to walk to the urinal when like 7 people walked in, along with one of my friends who I had failed to spot was missing. I was now slightly more embarrassed at the number of people here buy I continued on. I stepped up to the urinal, dropped my trousers and began to pee. It was all going fine until my friends walked up to me, grabbed my shirt and yanked to over my head, this unfortunately brought my hands up worth them. They continued to hold until I had stopped peeing at which point I managed to break free from their grip and pull my shirt down, to reveal everyone looking at my front. I quickly covered myself with my shirt by pulling it down slightly and made a grab to pull my underwear up. I successfully got them and my trousers up and then we all headed out, me feeling a lot more embarrassed as I did when I went in.

Before I get onto the sixteenth dare I need to explain a little how P.E. worked in my school. The classrooms for the years 3-6 were all along the same long corridor with a set of double doors between year 4 and 5. Each year had 2 cloakrooms and bathrooms, one for each gender. These were opposite the classrooms. The cloakrooms had 2 uses. The first being a place to put our bags and P.E. kits. We usually did P.E. as individual classes (each year being split into 2 classes) with the classes having both sexes in. Now obviously we couldn't have both sexes getting changes in the same room so that was the second function o the cloakrooms. Each lesson we would swap which gender had to get changed in their respective cloakrooms. These were open to the corridor but it would be during lesson time so it didn't matter anyway. This particular lesson it was the boys turn to use their cloakroom.

16. For the sixteenth dare I had to get changed for P.E. in a specific way. Firstly I had to leave my P.E. in the classroom when we left to get changed (we would normally leave them in the cloakroom at the start of the day). I then had to strip to my briefs and go to the classroom to get my P.E. kit. I knocked on the door, asked if it was okay for me to come in and get my P.E. kit and went in. Luckily the teacher wasn't in the classroom but all the girls in our class were. I power walked to my seat, grabbed my kit and headed for the door. Some of the girls tried to block my way but I managed to get past them, just as I was walking out of the door though one of the girls made and a gran for my underwear, they managed to just catch them and pull them down enough to expose my butt.

17. The seventeenth dare was to use the no-go cubicle in the toilets. We had named it so because out of the three cubicles this one didn't have a lock, the door would also swing open on its own. The bathroom was suspiciously empty again but I soldiered on. I had to go into the cubicle, completely take my trousers and underwear off and sit down for 5 minutes. It was all going fine for the first minute, I only had to occasionally stop the door from opening itself, but then I heard a few people come in. My trousers and underwear which were at my feet were suddenly whisked away by an arm and the door was pushed open at the same time. All I could do was sit there and wait or my friends to give me back my clothes and let me close the door. They eventually did.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
conman

Sorry about the long wait, but here we go.

18. The eighteenth dare was a change in how I had to get changed at the next school swimming lesson. At my school we would go every other week to the local swimming pool for lessons. All the boys would get changed in the same way, take of shoes and socks, then trousers, then using their swimming trunks to cover themselves take of their underwear and then using their underwear to cover themselves put on their swimming trunks. Then after the lesson everyone would use their towel to cover themselves until they had their underwear on.
On this occasion I had to do it differently though. When I got into the changing rooms I had to take my clothes off before I even got out my swimming trunks. Stupidly I had done the thing where you put your swimming stuff in the middle of your towel then folded it up, so it took longer to get them out. I got a few odd looks and my friends were obviously laughing, but in all it wasn't that bad because it was only for a few seconds. Getting changed back was the bad part. I had to when I got back to the changing room take of my swimming trunks straight away. I tried to do it as quick as possible, so I got into the changing rooms first, took my trunks straight off and started drying my hair, facing all the boys in my class as they walked past me drying my hair completely naked. There was no denying that they could see me and I was too busy with my face in the towel to notice, only realising once I was finished with my hair. I finished drying myself with people snickering around me and got dressed.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I noticed a pattern developing in these last 5 or so dares. Your friends are trying to get you completely naked and embarrassed/humiliated. Did they succeed?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #9
conman

The next set of dares took place at a sleep over we had at my house. Little had I known that my friends had been planning things.

20. The twentieth dare was to wear on of those dry nights things underneath some easily pulled down shorts and o be kegged in public. I donned the shorts and nappy and the shirt they had chosen for me ( one that just reached the top of my shorts) and we went out. We went to the nearby shops looked for where the crowd was biggest I stood innocently in their view and one of my friends kegged me. This was the most embarrassing one yet. Being naked is natural, being in one of these was weird. I had to do it again at the park which was even worse as there was more people there. They then demanded that I pee myself in the nappy at the park, which I did and they checked when we got back to my house.

When we got back I was allowed to take of the shorts and nappy and return to jeans. They kept the nappy for later. They then decided that they hadn't seen my willy enough.

21. The twenty-first dare was to spend the next hour naked. I had to my clothes off and spend the next hour without making any attempt to cover myself up. The first fifty minutes were alright as we spent them inside, but for the last ten they insisted that we play in the back garden. So we played football in the garden for ten minutes, me being naked.

After this they decided I had been naked long enough. They revealed that they had brought a onesie with them, but one that was slightly too small.

22. The twenty-second dare was to wear the onesie. This onesie was a little too small, I barely fit into it. Unfortunately the way it was and because of the tightness it looked like I had nothing in a certain area, not something I had realised until later. This would have been fine if we had decided to stay inside, but my friends wanted some snacks. They decided that they couldn't be bothered to leave the house so they sent me out to get some. With some money in hand, as this thing had no pockets, I made the ten minute journey through the park to the shops. When I got to the shops there were a couple I girls that I knew from my street. As I waited in line I saw they spotted me. They looked at my onesie and giggled, they then glanced down and giggled even harder. I quickly paid for my things and walked out of the shop.

When I got home they were laughing as they had just realised what my crouch looked like. After a while, still in the onesie they brought back the nappy from earlier and presented me with a question. Keep the onesie on and lose a dare or change and gain one. They told me we were going out again and that I would probably not want to be in the onesie. I decided to change and for once I made a good decision. I had to put back on the nappy and shirt from earlier and I was allowed to wear jeans, which wasn't best as you could see a slight bulge where the nappy was, and we headed to the park.

23. The twenty-third dare was to crap myself on the nappy at the park. They brought along a bag which I was to carry. When we got there I had to being pooing, which I managed to do successfully quickly. It sort of filled the nappy a bit at the back and there was a noticeable bulge at the back now, more than before. I thought it was over but I had to stay like this for 15 minutes. I had to run around and sit down for a while. By the time the 15 minutes were done the noticeable bulge had gone and I felt quite uncomfortable. I was then told to look in the bag. It contained a plastic bag, a new nappy and a pair of jeans. They told me I had to change into the new stuff and put the old stuff in the plastic bag. I went over to one of the corners but I was still visible if you were looking. I took off my shoes first and then my trousers. It hen that I could start to smell it. I then got out the new nappy and jeans, put the old jeans in the bag and prepared for the worst bit. I went for it fast and threw down the nappy, to reveal the mess. All off the inside of the nappy was covered in pop the same as all the skin covered by the nappy. It was vile. I half cursed and thanked that I didn't have to clean up here and started to put on new nappy. I had barley begun to lift my leg when the ball from the football match that was going rolled past me. I turned to see a couple of the players walking towards me, an It looked like they were realising that I was only wearing a shirt. In a fit of panic I put on the nappy as quick as I could, grabbed my stuff and ran for it. Unfortunate the closest way out required me to go past the players who had begun to walk to get their ball. As I ran past they saw what I was wearing and began to laugh and shout to their friends, he's wearing a nappy. I ran out of the park and into the street shock luckily was a cul-de-sac. I then tried to put on the jeans which I the realised were too small. I pulled them up with all my might, just about zipped up the fly and did the button, shoved the old nappy in the bag then saw my friends come walking round the corner. They then told that because I had not done the dare properly I had to have another dare added to the amount. I tried to protest this but they threatened with the forfeit.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #10
conman

I had to then walk back to the house in this nappy and tight jean combination. There was a noticeable bulge that didn't look right where the nappy was. We we got back I knew that I would have to clean myself up, and so do my friends, they lead me into the back garden and picked up the hose. They then told me to strip down, I got down to the nappy and then prepared myself for the mess again. It was vile. They hide on me as quick as possible, on the highest setting so it kinda hurt especially when sprayed at a certain area. In a couple of minutes I was clean, they gave me a flannel to dry myself with then told me they would give me some clothes in a min. They came back with a vest and a pair of briefs.

24. The twenty-fourth dare was to put on the underwear and vest, have them sewed together and I would have the stitches cut at midday the next day. This I was worried about, it was a least twenty hours until then. But I had to agree, I was just kinda glad to be wearing clothes. One of my friends knew how to do stitching so he did that, and he did it properly. It took almost half am hour to do But by the time he finished it wouldn't have taken some force to rip the seeing apart. They had also gotten a smaller pair of undearwear that I should have been wearing and they pulled it up slightly so there was now way of slipping out of this thing. By the time we started heading to bed, seven hours later, I needed to pee. I was worried about wetting the bed so I ask I'd I could just pee quickly and they said I could, but I can't take of my undearwear, so I would have to pee myself. I then asked if I could wear one of the nappys (I really didn't want to wet the bed as I would have to tell my parents and I really didn't want to do that), they said I could but I would have to keep on the underwear for another two hours. I agreed. So in nappy and underwear I won't to sleep, and woke up not needing to pee. There was nothing I could really do so I kept on the nappy so I wouldn't be in just wet underwear. I woke up my friends and we went down to have breakfast. Fast foreword to two oclock. My friends were leavin in an hour and it was time to get out of the horriable combo. We were all sti in our pyjamas at the time. I take off my bottoms. I take off my nappy to reveal still damp and smellin of pee underwear. They cut me out and I run to the bathroom I per and wash my crotch. I come back into my room only wearing the vest and get dressed.

We didn't do any more dares that day but two of my friends, lets call them jack and sam, decide to arm wrestle, with a wager. The slide had to do five dares. Sam lost. We had already planned a sleepover at jacks I a couple of weeks so we decided to resolve them then.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
conman

Jacks house was the sane house that I did the dares in the mini forest at. When we there I was expected to be included on the discussion of what dare to get Sam to do but jack and (let's call him dave) had already chosen the dares, we were going to do them together.

25. The twenty-fitih dare was for me and sam I strip each over one bit at a time. We had to have it so we were only wearing underwear trousers and a shirt. I went first. I lifted his shirt up over his head and took it off, he did the same to me, not too weird yet. I then had to unbutton his trousers, unzip his fly and pull down his trousers, he did the same to me, now it was getting weird. I was standing there in my briefs, sam in his boxers, then it was time. I went for the quick approach an yanked down his underwear to his ankles, he stood out I them and he stood there naked. He was about the same as me in length, not very much (about and inch maybe less). Jack and dave had seen me naked already but sam was new, so it was very funny to them. Sam then pulled down my undies, I stepped out of them and we were both now standing next to each other naked.

26. The twenty-sixth dare was we had to hold each others willies for a minute. This was bad. In turn we had to hold to others willy between our finger and thumb for a minute. I went first, it was an awkward minute, me and sam just looked in different directions and jack and dave were just laughing. It was then Sams turn. I felt weird having someone else touch my willy but it just tried to ignore it. After the minute was up jack and dave were laughing loads an me and sam felt very awkward.

27. The twenty-seventh dare was for us to put each others willies in our mouths for a minute. This one we tried to protest against but they just mentioned the forfeit and we decided to just do it. I knelt down and prepared to do it. Jack and dave decided that because we challenged their decision we would have to do it for a minute and a half, and for the last thirty seconds we would have to be moving our tongue around. We decided not to protest this so not to incur further punishment I put Sams willy in my mouth and the clock began. I had to have my lips touching his crotch so his entire willy was I my mouth. The I hit the minute mark, I just started to lick all around his willy, over exaggeratedly to make sure jack and dave knew I was doing it. Those last thirty seconds seemed to last forever but them they called time. It was now Sams turn. He kept down and put my willy in his mouth. Now this felt very weird. The he hit the one minute mark. The tongue thing was really weird and it felt really wrong but thirty seconds later we are done. Three dares down.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
conman

The other two dares I had to do with Sam were to take place later. In the mean time the guys had another idea. They reckoned I hadn't humped enough things.

28. The twenty-eighth dare was for me to go through the hump list. I would have to hump each thing on the list for ten seconds but in different ways.

Fully clothed. This is the list of things I had to hump just with my clothes on as normal.

The air.
A can.
Sam.

Trousers round my ankles.

A lamppost.
The field near the mini forest.
Sam.

Just my underwear.

The wall that surronded the park.
A lamppost.
The path by the field.
The slide in the playground.
Sam.

With my clothes on but with my willy hanging out of my trousers.

A lamppost.
The wall of jacks house outside.
Sam.

Naked.

A tree.
The bed.
A cuddly toy dog almost the same size as me.
The swing set pole.
One of the dining chairs.
Sam.

I could do the list in any order I wanted, so I decided I wanted to start with the sam ones. So though clothed, to underwear to willy out to naked I humped sam for ten seconds each change. I then went for all the ones I could do in the house starting with the air and can. These were a bit boring a slight waste of time. I then for the bed and cuddly toy one an did them in jacks room. I stripped down and did the bed first. It was an odd ten seconds of rubbing. Then came the cuddly toy. We put it in the floor, I lay on top of it and started to hump that. That was also very weird. The next one I went to do was the dining chair. I got dressed and we headed downstairs. Jacks parents were in the living rooms downstairs which we had to walk though to get to the kitchen which was connected to the dining room which held the required chairs. I wasted no time in taking my clothes off. Throwing them towards the back door. I picked the nearest chair, sat on it backwards and started to hump that. When jack called te and before I had even begun to get off the chair jack shouted "mum, could you come in here a min". I panicked as his mum was no gonna come int he kitchen and see me naked, so I bolted for the door trying to grab my clothes. No sooner had I got out that his mum came in and asked what he wanted. Jack replied that he wanted a little snack for himself and his friends, si his mum opened the crisp cupboard. Jack shouted to me that I had to come in and chose my crisps in a way that made me know there would be trouble if I didn't. I had only managed to grab my shirt. So whilst his mums back was turned I slipped in behind the counter with my shirt on. Luckily when she turned around she couldn't see below my belly button. I selected my crisps an jacks mum entry back in the front room. I put the rest of my clothes back on the when jack turned I pushed him over. The next thing I did was the outside of jacks house wall. This had to e done with my willy hanging out which would have been fine if his wall wasn't do damn rough. I got a bit of a scrape from doing that one.
I then did the lamppost ones. I wasn't allowed to use the smae lamppost than once. I chose a road leading to the park that seemed quite quiet and also had a few lamppost on it. I did the willy put one first, it was just getting to winter at the time so the lamppost was really cold. I went to the next lamppost and did the trousers round ankles one, the lamppost was again cold and a car drove past whilst I was doing it and definitely saw me doing it. I then went to the next lamppost and without even looking tooke off my shirt and trousers and began humping the lamppost. As I was doing it some kids walked past that were slightly older than us. All they saw was me in briefs humping a lamppost, great. After I had finished my friends thought that seeing as I was already in my underwear I may as well hump the next lamppost naked. So we walked to the next lamppost letting those kids get ahead of us, when we got to it I without even looking again took of my pants and began humping lamppost, this one was damn cold. Just as jack called time come girls that we had talked to a couple times that lived on jacks street walked past. I continued to hug the cold lamppost as they went by so they couldn't see my willy. They giggled as they walked past. We could see the wall on the other side off the road so I put my pants on, ran across the road and began humping the wall. I am certain those girls saw me doing this as well. I put the rest of my clothes back on and we walked into the park. We went to the place we had done the earlier dares with the trees. I picked a tree, stripped and humped that. I got dressed again and we walked out into the field, there were a few people around but I put my trousers round my ankles. And began humping the field. After that took of my shirt and trousers ran to the path next to the field and got that done with. Now all that was left was the playground stuff. There were some kids playing there so we waited the minutes before they left. Once they did the playground was empty. So taking my shirt and trousers straight off I ran for the playground. It was a good twent metres away but once I got there I went straight for the slide and began humping it. I counted in my head and didn't even wait to be told I wa done. I then pulled down my pants and started moving towards the swings, I was rushing and tripped up, I got up threw my pants behind me and started humping the swings. After counting in my head again I turned around expecting to see my friends there laughing at me. They weren't, they were running out off the park with my clothes in the opposite direction to the playground heading home. I panicked realising I was naked. I thought that at least I would have my underwear but when I looked where I threw it they weren't there. I looked around and saw a kid running away from the playground with something in his hand. I put two and two together and came to the conclusion that I would have to run back to jacks house naked. Which I did, past the girls we saw earlier and pay some other people that I want paying attention too. I got back to kacks back garden and they were waiting there laughing. When they saw me naked they laughed even more. When I told them some kid had taken my pants in the park they laughed even more. I put on what others I had left and headed inside.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #13
conman

We just watched TV and played games until it was time to go to sleep, that was then they sprung the next dare on me and Sam.

29. The twenty-ninth dare was for me and Sam to both sleep naked in the same sleeping bag. We both knew better than to question so we just went through with it. We wanted to stay up and talk a bit but we didn't want to have to do that in the sleeping bag, so whilst Jack was in bed and Dave was in his sleeping bag in their pyjamas, me and Sam had to sit on the floor in our underwear. Luckily Jack could lock his door so we wouldn't have his parents coming in and seeing us. After an hour or so of talking we decided to go to sleep. I nipped to the toilet, when I came back Sam was in the sleeping bag, it was unzipped but covering him and I could clearly see his underwear on the floor. I walked over took off my pants, got in the sleeping bag with him and zipped it up fully. We had decided to go back to back but there wasn't much space to be had between two people so we were touching. We get to sleep and fast forward to the morning, I wake and open my eyes. I can tell I am on my back (not best) and my chest feels a bit heavy. I look and see Sam lying face down on top of me.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #14
conman

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Also if you want to ask any questions feel free.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #15
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

Amazing story line so far

Advertisements
Kink Talk