Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #16
Paradigm

I'm so sorry, I may not be able to continue. Something REALLY BIG has just happened in my life and it's taking up all of my free time. I'm so sorry. I might be able to continue this later in my life, but for now I need to be there for a friend of mine. Again, I am extremely apologetic. Thank you all for understanding.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:56 AM   #17
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
I'm so sorry, I may not be able to continue. Something REALLY BIG has just happened in my life and it's taking up all of my free time. I'm so sorry. I might be able to continue this later in my life, but for now I need to be there for a friend of mine. Again, I am extremely apologetic. Thank you all for understanding.
Darn, this story could have gone on to be one of the greats. Oh well. I hope you can find the time to come back after the situation is taken care of. I wish you and your friend the best of luck in said situation.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #18
Paradigm

Hey all, I think I am in the right mind set to continue. The issue is being resolved, and my friend managed to not attempt suicide no matter how many depressing thoughts were being thrown at them.

Anyway, I shall continue, and due to the fact that it was a tie, I will pick option two because I flipped a coin.

"Hello May!" I enthusiastically said, "What are you doing here?"
"I just thought I'd stop by," was May's reply, "May I come in?"
"Of course," I stepped to the side to let my best friend in.

May was a short 16 year old that stood at 5'7"cm. She had long, straight brown hair that fell over her C cup breasts and reached her belly button. She walked to my bedroom, and flopped onto my bed.

"Want to play a game?" she asked me.
"Sure, what sort of game?" I replied.
"Truth or dare," May replied.
"Okay, I'll start," I said, eager to try and embarrass my friend, "Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you masturbate?" I blurted out.
"This is only our first game and that was a bit, uncalled for," May began, "However, I like this side of you. Yes, on occasion I do masturbate. Truth or dare?"
"I choose dare," I unhesitatingly said, trying to get May out of her shell yet forgetting how little she was wearing.

1) "I dare you to take off your robe. After all, it's quite rude to be wearing something so improper."
2) "I dare you to take off all your clothes except for your robe."
3) "Sorry, that's my alarm on my phone. I have to go now, but if you come with me then we can keep playing the game."

Is that long enough for everybody? The chapters WILL get longer if you want them to.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #19
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to go with option 3. It sounds like the best option.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
I have to go with option 3. It sounds like the best option.
I agree...........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #21
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Smile Choices 1,2,3

I choose 3 between the choices.

Female
Bi-Curious

Don't ask me to be your mistress or for me to be your slave. You are wasting your time if you ask!

Ho-oh
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #22
Paradigm

I had a hunch it would be a bit one sided towards 3... anyway

"No.. well.... I'm only wearing underwear.." Natalie tried to explain to her friend why she had to say no, "If you wait two minutes, then maybe.."

Natalie never finished her sentence, because her wrist was being pulled by May. May was a lot stronger than Natalie, and May soon had her friend in the passenger seat of her car and she was driving on the road again. What was May thinking? May was often really shy and would have probably blushed and tried to get away from me as soon as she could, so where is she taking me?

"You're probably wondering why I took you like that, well it's because I wanted to have some fun with you today," May interrupted Natalie's thoughts.
"What sort of fun?" Natalie questioned, "I'm wearing barely anything. We can't end up having that much fun."
"You are very right," May replied, "You aren't wearing many clothes. We won't have that much fun. It was sort of deliberate that you weren't wearing much, because this is how the fun will go down."
"You're scaring me..." Natalie replied, "Just tell me what fun you are talking about?"
"It's a surprise..." was all May would say.

1) May stopped the car on a dirt road in the woods next to a lake...
2) May stopped the car when they reached the mall...
3) May stopped the car at her own house...
Old 08-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #23
daredevildaretaker

Default vote

i vote for 3 call it a luck vote

the stories good why not just go with the flow
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #24
Paradigm

I'm glad you like it Haha

Just to be sure.. you did vote for the newest part right? Sorry, I em a bet of a stooperd weeetaaard
Old 08-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #25
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I like option 1, please do continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #26
Paradigm

Just two more little votes on some random shit that I want to know about

1) Longer chapters
2) Shorter chapters
3) Same length chapters
4) Don't care about the chapter length

A) More options available
B) Less options available
C) Same number of options
D) Don't care about the number of options

Reply with the option from the actual chapter first, then these two next (for example, if you wanted 3) May stopped at her own house, 1) Longer Chapters and B) Less options available, then you would write it as 3, 1B)

Just wondering if everybody is happy with the length and all that shit. Oh, and thanks for reading my story Comments on the actual story, not just your vote, are much appreciated
Old 08-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Number: 4
Leter: C

Yamask
Old 08-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #28
Charlotte21

I chose option 1

and for the second question 4) + C)
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #29
Paradigm

The car had stopped moving. Natalie immediately knew where she was. It was May's house.
"Come on, lazy bum," May said with a giggle, "Get out of the car and into my home."
"Why are we here?" Natalie asked, not even taking off her seat belt.
"I wanted to do a few things... May began, "I'll tell you when we are inside."
Natalie slowly took off her seat belt, cautious of what her friend was doing but knowing she was going to have to get out eventually. Again, being careful to not show anybody anything, even though she still had her dressing gown on, she made her way to May's front door. May was already sitting in the living room, waiting for her when she walked in.
"I'm glad you made it that three meters," teased May. She had obviously seen how Natalie was acting through the window.
"Why am I here?" Natalie asked, ignoring May, "And why could I not get dressed first? And who rung you?"
"You are here because I want to show you something," May finally begun to explain herself, "You couldn't get dressed first because I am eager to show you this something. The person that rung me was our good old friend, Mr. Nobody."
"So you seem pretty obsessed about showing me something, but you keep stalling. Why can't you just tell me what it is?" Natalie was getting impatient, "In case you couldn't tell, I'm uncomfortable with how much I am wearing right now. Yes, we're best friends, but I've never actually been wearing this little at your house before. I just really want to get this over and done with."
"Are you sure about that?" May asked.
"Yes, I want to know!" Natalie was about to kill her best friend if she kept doing this to her.
"Fine then, but you have to do a favor for me first, otherwise we can't begin," May continued.
"Fine," an annoyed Natalie replied, "What is it?"
May fell quiet, hesitating with her response. Natalie just stared at her friend, her face, her baggy white shirt, her sweat pants and down to her bare feet. Then May finally replied.

1) "Take off your robe," May requested.
2) "Go outside and get the mail," May told Natalie.
3) "I'm going to get changed. Stay here," May commanded.

In case you are confused as to why 3 was the next chapter posted, it was because I got two pms saying 3, so it won.. anyway...

Last edited by Paradigm; 08-03-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #30
daredevildaretaker

Default i vote for one

sounds kinda obvious that thought crosses everyone's mind
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnf, choose your own adventure, enf, teenage girls