Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
Nortgasm

Greetings,

subslaveboy63, the extra 3 days are added as well as the edges, however in front of a window or door is not possible, it breaks my limits and I am firm on this.

Thank you

Slaveboy82, another 20 days added….I am glad I added a max at this point but thinking it should have been smaller…

Thanks

AmysWay, OMG 20 more days added and because you are the first female to post I have to ask you, (my invisible rules) how many times per day during my denial do I have to bust my balls if any?

Thank you

Humplady52091, another 17 added, and as the second female post I have to ask you how many more days would you like to add if any?
Thank you

Linearizationcannon, A “trap” is a task, adding of days, both or other that by ending on a certain number of days (at midnight on Saturday) is “sprung and added to whatever the total is.

Oh yes, I would like to take this opportunity to mention I am stupid….I was thinking I may get to 100 but I didn’t think it would be the second day……

Just Do It, I agree with you to a point for men at least, not being able to hold off more than 2 days. But for people into it a week or 2 is not uncommon, 10 weeks is a stretch for all save those that choose it as a lifestyle. I am technically somewhat in between as I have chosen orgasm denial as a lifestyle but have no one to share it with or give me encouragement to continue. That is kinda why I am here.

So I do very much appreciate your post but there is no subtracting days here. That being said please, please continue to use your judgment as you have here as there should be sane people on the net to try to help balance us nuts :P

Thank you.

So all that being said I am adding 60 days to the prior 58 for 118 days…..yikes.

At 118 days I am NOT on a trap

It is now at the point where I think people are likely to think this is not going to happen. Yes it is, I am committed to this. No there will not be any proof. This will be the longest period of denial I have had(by over double), but I have had several long periods in the past.

Thank you all.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Wanted to post, but at the same time, wanted to be nice. 2 days Good luck!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
Nortgasm

Greetings.

Wet, 2 more days added, that makes it an even 120.

Thank you

At 120 I am NOT currently on a trap

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Old 09-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Default Denial

5 more days, and no touching yourself.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #20
Nortgasm

Greetings,

Subslaveboy63, 5 more days added bringing me to 125 days…..

Thank you

Tonight is the last night to add days, at Midnight PST submissions will no longer be accepted and I will post my traps list tally everything and begin what is looking to be a very long time of denial…..

I will continue to update on this thread, so long as it is permissible to update the status of long term dares here?

At 125 days I am NOT currently on a trap

Thank you.

[email protected]
Old 09-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #21
The Blueprint

I'm not sure if this is over the deadline but I would like to add a finally 24 hours to this challenge with edging throughout the day.

I also don't know how the hell you are managing this, at the moment I am going through my longest stretch of not cuming at 9 days. I thought I was doing well but evidently I was massively wrong.
The Blueprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

random number is 23 (the person who started this pm'ed me so its ok)
Old 09-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #23
Nortgasm

Greetings,

The Blueprint, No you are not over the deadline it seems I have about four hours and ten minutes left.

So I am adding 1 day bringing the total to 126 (+23 now) days

I have been into T&D for about 12 years now (yes I learned about it young) and have spent a lot of time in and out of denial periods and finally got serious about it a little over a year ago. A recent online encounter, evolving my current 10 weeks of denial sparked my current interest in coming here to try this out as after 8 weeks I was very horny but felt I should try to go longer. At about the 9 week mark I posted here with an idea and request but got no response….I think it was a bit too long an initial post and perhaps unclear. Either way I decided to give it another go with my 10 week period as the deadline.

So….I have done long stents before but this will be by far the longest, at 149 (maybe more) days (plus 70) it will be more than a challenge, but I think I can do it.

humplady52091,

Thank you for the quick reply I greatly appreciate it. An additional 23 days have been added bringing me up to 149 days

Thank you

At 149 days I am not currently on a trap.

Thanks

[email protected]
Old 09-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #24
Nortgasm

Greetings,

All the results are in, the total days I will remain in denial is 149 days added to the 70 days I have already been in denial for a total of 219 days. So about 24 days shy of 2/3rds of a year, my denial period will be over January 30th 2012. However my plan is to at that time have a vote as to how or if I can cum.

I did not end up on any traps, and oddly enough I never did. For those that may have questions about it the below list shows what would happen if the number of days in denial had ended on one of the listed trapped days.

For example if tonight the end result was 145 days (just missed) I would have added 50 days for a total of 195. In addition after the denial period if I did get to cum from the vote I would have to ruin it AND go back into denial.

I did however get first and second female posters, humplady52091 was the second and I got an additional 23 days on top of the 17 she initially gave me.

AmysWay was the first female poster but has not replied as of yet, however the midnight deadline does NOT apply to her response. If she decides to respond she will be deciding how many (if any) times I get ball busted per day while in denial.

The List:

0 days:
add 70 days, repeat dare request.
1-19 days:
add 30 days.
35-37 days:
add 100 days.
50-55 days:
add 50 days, repeat dare request.
65 days:
add 300 days.
69 days:
repeat dare request.
100 days:
add 100 days, repeat dare request with weeks instead of days.
145 days:
add 50 days, next possible orgasm must be ruined and go back into denial.
171 days:
Any orgasm for the next 5 years must be ruined.
Anything above 200, request candidates for a key holder to a chastity device.

First female post I must ask how many times, if any must I bust my balls per day while in denial.

Second female post I must ask how many additional days they would like to add, no limit.

Third female post I must ask how many additional edges per day I must do while in denial (excludes no touch days)

First person to give out 15 days triples to 45

END OF LIST:

So thats it for now I will post additional info as it becomes available.

Pease let me know if I missed anything and Thank you all for participating thus far.

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edgeing, orgasm control, orgasm denial, orgasm denial request