Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Nortgasm

Stop Random term orgasm denial M/F

Greetings,

I decided I would post this from my other thread here as well incase someone else may want to try it.

This dare does not give tasks while in denial but only sets the denial itself. If you want tasks you can contact me or post in the get dare with your situation.

A little warning the time in denial is random but likely to be long term with perhaps semi regular ruined orgasms.

1. Go to http://random.org and leave it set 1-100 and generate, for examples sake lets say you get 25
2. Subtract the last result (25) from 100 to get 75 and write it down (remember it)
3. Then generate 1-100 again;
a. If the number generated is greater that 75 change the Max to 20 and generate again, on a 1, you get a real orgasm. On anything but 1, 5, 10, 15 or 20 you get a ruined orgasm. On 5, 10, 15 or 20 you are denied.
b. If the number generated is equal to or less than 75 you get the first number (25) in days of denial.
4. After any result in section a. above you have to wait a week and repeat. After completing the assigned days of denial in b. you repeat.
5. You have to repeat until you give up a real orgasm AND generate a 1 on a 1-2.
6. In the case of 100 generated in step one, skip the rest of the steps and the denial period is 100 days.

The above set of rules makes for a higher chance of having to go through with any relatively short denial period. And as the possible denial period increases the chance of having to do it goes down, except on 100 of course, but even with that, it is random enough that you could still end up denied for a very long time. Or you could be lucky and get out in a week.

Either way the choice to do this dare should not be taken lightly.

If you decide to do the dare and then cannot or want out post here or e-mail me for a way out.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
mynameiserik

I keep seeing this on here but I'm confused about the mechanics...how exactly does one ruin an orgasm?

Likes: Self-bondage, moderate/severe pain, spanking, training/challenges, denial, large objects, clothespins, nipple play, enemas

Dislikes: Anything public or involving other people, poop/pee except enemas, ice, and illegal things...

So let's play...
mynameiserik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Recursion

It depends a little on who you ask, but generally 'ruining' an orgasm means to get as close to cumming as you possibly can, and just as you go over the edge and you feel that your orgasm is starting and past the point of no return, you remove all stimulation from your cock. This results in a much more unpleasant orgasm, depending on how soon you stopped.

For best results, I'd recommend edging extensively for a while, then letting your cock get soft, and then start stroking again and ruin it as quickly as possible. The softer your dick is, the more ruined it will be.

Reading over this, it sounds to me like I know too much about the subject

Likes: bondage, tease & denial, private humiliation, light pain, dirty socks, light anal, cum eating, icy-hot
Limits: public, messy
Toys: handcuffs, rope, bit-gag, blindfold, CB6K chastity device, Aneros, vibrating prostate toy, riding crop, clothespins, icy-hot, stinky slippers

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
Recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Nortgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
It depends a little on who you ask, but generally 'ruining' an orgasm means to get as close to cumming as you possibly can, and just as you go over the edge and you feel that your orgasm is starting and past the point of no return, you remove all stimulation from your cock. This results in a much more unpleasant orgasm, depending on how soon you stopped.

For best results, I'd recommend edging extensively for a while, then letting your cock get soft, and then start stroking again and ruin it as quickly as possible. The softer your dick is, the more ruined it will be.

Reading over this, it sounds to me like I know too much about the subject
Very well put Recursion, I would add however that it does vary from person to person and a female can also have a ruined orgasm in about the same fashion. The biggest thing is just as you start to cum remove all stimulation.

Some may need a source of pain to do it properly, like a smack to the balls/pussy. When I do a ruined orgasm correctly it is worse than not having cummed at all. I am still hard and have the need to cum and am now more sensitive and my balls are swollen and hurt a bit for a while

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Ball Busting, Masturbation Control, Long Term Denial, Moderate Pain

Willing to do: Anal, Slow Cock Destruction (will require additional info and commitment)

Limits: Permanent damage, Scat, Piss, Messy, Chance Of Getting Caught, Family, Public, Pics, Illegal, Diaper, Cross Dressing

[email protected]
Nortgasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, orgasm denial, orgasm denial request