Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Default Marie, the girl who becomes a slave.

Here is my Intro, and a little teaser for you!

There once was a girl named Marie. She had long, brown, curly hair. No acne, with the the perfect face ever, she had the lightest of freckles covered in blush. She was always happy. She was at least 5'7, She was so pretty, she was given a scholarship to a model school, but she turned it down. She had divorced parents though. Her mom lived in New York City, while her dad lived in Canada, in the middle of nowhere. The only problem with her dad is he had a girlfriend.

His girlfriend was also divorced. She had a son that had his own place but liked to spend his time with his mom cause of his Mom's BF's Daughter. He had asked her out once, but she turned him down.

Suddenly Marie's life took a sudden fall. Marie became depressed. She always hid in her room. One night she went down stairs and grabbed a knife, she took it to her neck. Ben slowly walked up behind her. Hearing mumbled words, he turned her around. She had a cut on her throat, she began to lose blood fast.

"Mom come quick!" His mom ran downstairs, Marie's dad was out that night. Ben quickly covered her neck trying to save blood. An ambulance was there in a few seconds. Ben got in the ambulance with her trying to keep her alive. Was her life going to really end? Ben kept telling himself no.

Later that night when Ben and Marie were at the hospital, Marie's dad, Evan came home. "Honey? Where's Marie?" He threw his stuff down slowly off his shoulder. Ben's Mom, Hannah got up and walked to him with a worried look. "What is it?" Evan threw his arms on Hannah's shoulders.

"Marie, well she was found with a cut throat, show would have died without Ben turning her around to see it, he held off most of the blood. He went to the hospital with her. I haven't heard any news from Ben, she is still in treatment." Hannah said with a tear running down her face. Evan was so shocked he stood still. He grabbed his bag and grabbed Hannah's arm running to his black, new, shiny SUV.

"Buckle up we have to go see her!" he said backing up frantically, backing up. He zoomed down the road, only Hannah was buckled up. Suddenly, a car was coming and he was in both lanes, careening out to the side, he crashed into a pole. He died almost immediately. Hannah was knocked out.

Ben was walking home almost an hour later and saw that car, he ran over to see Evan. "No, it can't be," opening the door, horrified he called the ambulance on his cell. As soon as they arrived they asked so many questions but two caught his attention.

"Do you know who this is, or might be young man?" Man #1 asks. Ben then said a reply.

"Yes, Evan Crane. Is he alive?" Ben was so nervous because that question made him realize it was him.

"No, do you know the passenger?" Man #2 asked. Ben didn't know there was a passenger. Quickly Ben turns his head.

"Oh my god," Ben turned around, "I didn't see the passenger. That is my mom, Hannah Fowl." Ben said about to break down in tears. Hoping that she survived this like the time, he and her were in a car crash.

"Sorry young man, we think she can survive, she is in a coma though. We are taking her to the hospital." Man #1 said. Ben was so shocked. He was going to have a melting break down.

"How did you find them?" Man #2 asks.

"I was coming home from the hospital, Evan Crane's daughter cut her neck. My mom called the ambulance while I tried to stop the bleeding, I got in the ambulance too. They must have been heading, to the hospital too." Ben explains realizing that it was the only possible solution.

"Thanks kid, hopefully your mom survives," Man #2 says sorrowful, Ben had to go to the hospital. Marie could be taken home tonight if they watched her closely. Then, opening his mouth Ben speaks.

"May I please get a ride to the hospital, I need to make sure Marie is safe, and pray for my mom to live." Ben asks about to cry.

"Sure, hop in!" Man #1 says. The ambulance loads Hannah in it on the stretcher.

"Thank you," Ben says, jumping in as they rid off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Hours later, Ben walks Marie to his place. Hugging her tightly, how was he going to tell her, her dad and his mom died going to see her. They walked in silence until Marie spoke up.

"Where are we going Ben?" Marie asked so confused. This wasn't the way home, it was the complete opposite. Ben still holding her tightly he decides to answer.

"My place because," Ben chokes up on tears "because our parents were found dead in a car crash." Ben finally says squeezing Marie closer and tighter than before.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Marie asks in tears, her dad, the person she loved the most, now she had to call her mom, she had to live with her abusive mom, she never told anyone but she soon had to tell Ben to help her.

"I didn't think you could handle it after I found you cutting your neck." Ben explains stopping her, looking her into her eyes. It goes quiet Marie falls to her knees covering her eyes into the palms of hand.

"Marie come on, we have to get to my place. We need to go to sleep, and deal with it in the morning, " Ben says lending his hands. Marie takes one hand and smacks it away. Then covers her eyes again.

"God Marie, I can't tell you the truth ever!" Ben picks her up, his right arm under her knees, and his left under her neck.

"Your so mean!" Marie crys out.

"I have to be a dead parent too, my mom died. But I need to get you to my place, as of you're gonna pay to yell at me." Ben says all fierce.

"Ben," Marie says uncovering her eyes, "can you help me?"

"With what?" Ben asks, but continues to walk to his house.

"Can you help me become strong like you? To overcome what happened to night? And to make sure I don't get sent to my mom's?" Maries asks, her face was really red from all the crying.

"Yes, to both, but why don't you want to go to your moms?" Ben was confuzzled. She never asked him anything, and she just lost her dad, and doesn't want to go to her moms. He just had to ask.

"Your the first to know this but my mom is abusive, I still have scars too, I hate going there, I was promised to never tell or she will kill me." Maries says covering her face from the shame. Ben set her down on the ground, squat next to her, and set his elbows on his knees.

"Where are your scars?" Ben said with a furious tone.

"On my back," Marie mumbles, "she never wanted anyone to see." Ben walked behind her, he went to lift her shirt then...

"No!!! My mom would kill me if you saw it!" Marie screams out but Ben ignored. He pinned her on her stomach and lifted her shirt. She was black, blue and looked like she was beat with a whip. Ben's stomach tied in a knot.

"Whip?" Ben asked sure of it.

"Yes," Marie sighed.

"Get up! Come on, I have to treat this." Ben said pleased, he knew she was going to listen to him. He was going to have fun with her.

So how what do you think is going to happen to Marie, also, Here are pics that go good with Marie and Ben, this is what I thought of them.

Marie and Ben Ideas on the looks.

Last edited by kay878; 10-16-2013 at 01:31 PM.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
selfbondageslave

Default goood start

great start looking forward to it
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141937

Kik , Username : selfbondageslave

Looking for a mistress or master
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1128353#post1128353
selfbondageslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk