Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
pankakeman

Default [None Fiction] The First Of Many

A single story out of my many experiences with people the same gender as me. I am a boy, before me start, although you can imagine whatever you like. (Just replace the he's.)

A single step off balance in your day can determine whether you become a millionaire, or be hit by a bus. - Anonymous

"I like this quote.", I thought to myself, walking quietly from my home to the bus stop, awaiting the dreaded horror of my first day as a high school student. It had been a rough last year, the school turning on me because of rumors, "The perks of being popular", I had often told myself, balling my eyes out from fear of going to school. Close to the end of the year is where it all ended, just went away, and like the push over I am, made friends with the people who made the rumors...well, most of them.

One of those of whom I had not made up with was at my very same bus-stop, waiting to be on the same bus with me, going to the same school, being in the same class...I pushed the thought from my mind. So surprising how someone I had such intimacy with could turn on me in one hour. Let's dwell on the past...

"I'm gonna' cum!", Kyle breathed heavily, pushing my face towards his throbbing dick. I let him push me in, hands on the shaft, wide eyed, ready to receive the load. He let loose and I buried my face into his crotch, swiftly swallowing the contents, and fiddling his knob with my tongue. After I had finished, (And him too ), I sat up and moved up next to him, at the same time pulling up his undies for him. He stared at the roof, not saying a word like he always did acter he came. Always looking like he regretted it. I stopped looking at him and moved across the Queen Sized bed with a sigh. This part always made me regret doing these things. He couldn't accept who he was, and he always brought it down on me. I wish I could resist, but he pushes it on me, his Giant dark blue eyes pleaded it to happen. His ruffled, dirty blonde hair presses up against my face while we're playing games. He was so desperate, but then again, so was I.

"Why do you do this?", I asked, throwing a shirt over my head.

"Do what?", he said, refusing to look me in the eye.

"This.", I gestured around the room, at me and then at him, and his look had already displayed the answer.

"I don't know, Will, it just happens. You make me weird."

"You make me weird." He always said that. It was the only excuse he could think of that wouldn't relate to anything else on the subject. After that, we just played games, like nothing had happened.

My daze and day dreaming was interrupted by the bus rolling along me, pushing itself to the front of the line. I shook my head to get the memory out of my mind, and headed for the door. Kyle nudged passed me, not saying anything, but easily putting across what he had meant. Took me back to the last things he ever said to me in person.

"It meant nothing, you are nothing. I hate you."
pankakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like a complicated relationship.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk