Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
SubRed92
Account Banned

Default Thoughts on getDare? (Questions)

Hello people of getDare, I am new here. In my three or four days here, (mainly in the dare section) I feel a couple of things.

Excitement
Building up my signature was fun. I made a couple of posts on more "vanilla" threads like the "KIK first to respond dare" and the "Person above permission dare. I have spanking debt which I am eager to clear. I even started an (hopefully) original dare thread.

Uncertainty
I notice there are quite a bunch of extreme/in practical dares especially in "person above.." style threads. There are all kinds of people with different comfort levels here. So I understand and am not complaining. Many dares I find difficult to complete so I join with caution. Perhaps I am too vanilla? (I have extremely limited privacy so it plays a part). The key point is, I'd feel bad if given a dare and being unable to accomplish it. Is this place a good fit for me I wonder sometimes.

So here are some questions for you

1) What made you join getDare?

2) How often do you skip dares and how did that feel?

3) Do you enjoy your time here on getDare? (Why?)

4) What about getDare will u change if given the ability?

5) What is one crucial advice for a newbie to enjoy his stay here?

I hope the answers to these questions can help out fellow newbies like me. I kindly ask for you to put some thought into your answers please.

If I am posting in the wrong section do tell me!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:13 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

1) What made you join getDare?
Even though I rarely played Truth or Dare, the dare part was very appealing to me. I came across this website when I was 13 or 14 but didn't sign up at that moment, probably because I didn't know that there was a forum as well at that time. I only visited the Truth or Dare Online database on the front page several times for some dares. Eventually, a couple of years later, I joined getDare after I found out that it also has an awesome forum.

2) How often do you skip dares and how did that feel?
If the dares are bad or lack creativity or inspiration then I simply ignore them. I don't think it's something to feel bad about because when the dare giver doesn't put effort into their work, how can they expect me to put effort into doing the dare? I'm simply not interested in (real example) "posting on a blackmail thread once a week for the rest of 2018." But I guess that's the kind of dares you get when you post in the Person Above section: relatively low-quality ones. If the dare is good, I'll complete it even if I don't like doing it, just to please the dare giver. And I send a report, length depending on the kind of dare.

3) Do you enjoy your time here on getDare? (Why?)
Definitely. Although, sometimes I get the feeling that I'm addicted to getDare at which moment, I should take a short break. Sometimes I get frustrated but that's part of who I am in conjunction with the back-end of getDare. But overall, you'll have countless hours of fun if you post in the right sections (depends on what you're looking for though).

4) What about getDare will u change if given the ability?
Implement several systems to improve the experience of any user. A verification system for female users, a 1on1 TorD system that includes ratings, and many more things.

Ignore users who only care about self-satisfaction.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #3
useme871

Remember its the internet- first of all, the internet is forever; second of all, you have no idea who is on the other end of the screen,who is saving your posts, you is trying to find your IP etc.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to useme871 for this post:
Old 04-12-2018, 06:07 PM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1) What made you join getDare? A friend from fetlife thought I might be interested in gd so I tried it out.

2) How often do you skip dares and how did that feel? I tend to hang out in the truth area or sometimes the stories more so than anywhere else on here. I am still a little nervous to try to get into the dare stuff.

3) Do you enjoy your time here on getDare? (Why?) I like coming her and answering some questions and sometimes chatting with someone a little. But right now I like fetlife more for myself, because it lets me learn more about kink and I want more information at the moment. I think once I get the courage to start doing some of the dares then I will like the site more.

4) What about getDare will u change if given the ability? I think there could be more information about kink stuff around. But that is just because I like getting information.

5) What is one crucial advice for a newbie to enjoy his stay here? Take your time and don't just accept what someone you have never talked to tells you to do if you are uncomfortable with it.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #5
SubRed92
Account Banned

Thanks for all the responses! I saw that there's a significant number of people who read this thread. Hopefully the questions and responses can at least make us ponder a bit about what we are looking to get out of this community.

I am still actively checking this thread. If anyone has anything to add, please do!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:31 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1) What made you join getDare? Seemed interesting.

2) How often do you skip dares and how did that feel? I skip the ones that aren't creative or interesting.

3) Do you enjoy your time here on getDare? (Why?) I usually enjoy my time here. Cool people and lots of creativity (from those who try to be creative).

4) What about getDare will u change if given the ability? A way to enforce more creativity instead of "do the same thing" or "bump (after 5 seconds of posting)".

5) What is one crucial advice for a newbie to enjoy his stay here? Explore all areas of the site. Make some friends with both veterans and newbies. Don't be annoying. Stand out in a good way. Be creative and interesting. Be active, even if you aren't talkative or daring. Visit once in a while, never know what might go on.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk