Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2024, 12:07 PM   #1
Total Sub Girl

Default About blackmail?

There are a lot of threads here with some spin of blackmail, just to be clear on my perspective from the onset I get the risk reward aspect of it to some degree. There are a few questions this has left me with as this is something that can blow up your life completely worse than an atom bomb if it goes the wrong way with the wrong person and you have been 100% honest with the info. So here are my questions and hopefully we can explore this more.

1. Do you prefer the idea of blackmail to that of a Dom/Master/Mistress? (If so please expand on why? What makes it substantially different for you?)

2. Have you stopped to think through fully all the ways it could go wrong before jumping into such situations with a clear head?

3. How do you factor limits into the mix? (To expand upon that what I am saying is you likely don't know the person you are giving that much control. Assuming you have actually given them what they need to truly blackmail you, for a malicious person your limits are effectively merely suggestions they can totally ignore. Are you prepared to break them?)

4. Is it akin to rape fantasy scenarios for you? (Meaning is it more that you want to explore blackmail without risk of actual life destroying result. The way that two people might plan a rape scene so that both parties limits are respected and both can enjoy the experience without the negatives)

Thing is I personally do get aroused at the idea of blackmail but would only be willing to go to that point with a Dom I have spent substantial time with to be comfortable with them and have an idea of what they want and how they want it. I would need that level of trust to know for sure they don't have alternate motives or malicious reasons for that level of power. It provides a few benefits for me that way 1. I know if they expose something I truly deserve that for actually failing and its not just that they felt like being cruel without reason and 2. I know there is a much higher chance that despite the fact that they very much could now break my limits they are less likely to do so.

I guess I see it just as an amplification of my trust to my Dom, a way of saying to them I trust you with my all. I am not sure I could give that same level of trust into anyone else especially online, there is to much human disconnect through a screen and it is harder to emphasise with the person being harmed on the other side of the screen.

Edit: *emphasise* I meant emotionally connect, I am dyslexic and just realised I used the wrong word through auto correct

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here

Last edited by Total Sub Girl; 04-26-2024 at 12:13 PM.
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 02:20 PM   #2
michiru_stock

So i've been asked to blackmail people before and i used to say no because i dont like the risk or having to do anything. Then started agreeing to it after I saw someone who had asked me ask someone else and get into trouble.

But what i have seen reccomended is to fake the info. Most people just want to feel the loss of control like its out of their hands but with none of the consequences. So in some ways if thats waht you want that can be replicated or faked in other ways. Maybe the pictures you send are real but never include anything identifying. But you give some personal incorrect info, maybe an email that goes to you and if you ever see those images sent to youreslf you know you "lost" sort of.

I would at least recocmend thoroughly talkign it through before risking your life

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 02:46 PM   #3
Total Sub Girl

Thanks for your opinion. I understand what you mean and I won't judge anyone for either way of doing it, but I truly am interested in others view on it. I agree that talking it through fully is definitely an important step in everything we do, more so when it comes to kinks.

I think it is great that you are offering a safer option for some that may have otherwise landed in trouble. I also think that using some incorrect information in with real can offer a cushion of safety, but its not always a surefire garentee who knows what type of sluth you might be up against and what they might find, or it could go completely fine.

Again it is great to see your side though and thanks for your input.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

BDSM Test

Old 04-26-2024, 02:56 PM   #4
michiru_stock

Yeah i guess it wasnt fulyl targeted towards me this thread but i hope i could give some helpful insight

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 03:01 PM   #5
Total Sub Girl

You have given me a helpful view point. Technically I'm not directing this thread at anyone in particular, I'm hopeful for a range of view points from anyone that feels comfortable sharing. Thanks again.

Like & Limits
PM Dares

BDSM Test

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail